PDA

View Full Version : Sorta New

Obsolete
9th September 2009, 7:30 PM
I joined years ago but that account was pruned. So I've made a new one.

Which means I do know the rules (even the new ones added while I was away) so no need to ask me to read them.

Zwitter™
11th September 2009, 7:53 PM
cool

in that case welcome back!!

Skull-Kid
12th September 2009, 9:48 AM
Hi and welcome! Be sure to read the rules! (please?) Don't worry this place isn't scary XD

There's lots of stuff you can do here.
If you like competitive battling, you can go to the Competitive Online Team Rate. If you just want to talk about pokemon in general go to the General Pokemon Discussion. There's even a Miscellananeous Discussion where you can talk about non-pokemon stuff.

I hope you have a great time here on our forums and make lots of friends! I'll even add you as one to get you started

Obsolete
12th September 2009, 12:55 PM
Hi and welcome! Be sure to read the rules! (please?) Don't worry this place isn't scary XD

There's lots of stuff you can do here.
If you like competitive battling, you can go to the Competitive Online Team Rate. If you just want to talk about pokemon in general go to the General Pokemon Discussion. There's even a Miscellananeous Discussion where you can talk about non-pokemon stuff.

I hope you have a great time here on our forums and make lots of friends! I'll even add you as one to get you started
I know a lot of people just copy/paste the same message into all newbie threads but could you at least make it seem like you actually read the posts you're replying to? Because you obviously didn't look at mine.

Thank you, mawile. ^_^

Skull-Kid
12th September 2009, 12:58 PM
I know a lot of people just copy/paste the same message into all newbie threads but could you at least make it seem like you actually read the posts you're replying to? Because you obviously didn't look at mine.

Thank you, mawile. ^_^

i did read yours :( it's just a form i made for newbies to learn about the site. i like to think of it as an "official form". sorry if i seemed heartless so...

WELCOME BACK!!!!

Obsolete
12th September 2009, 1:37 PM
i did read yours :( it's just a form i made for newbies to learn about the site. i like to think of it as an "official form". sorry if i seemed heartless so...

WELCOME BACK!!!!
It was the asking me to read the rules (which I stated I already had) that I didn't care for because it seemed you didn't pay attention to my post. When people state something like that in their posts then you should alter the form a bit. That way it seems like you actually pay attention to the threads and aren't just replying to every single newbie topic without even looking at them.

Anyway, thank you for the welcome though no need to make it that big, lol.

Erik Destler
13th September 2009, 5:52 AM
Welcome back to the forums! Why'd you stop coming?! :[
And, I share your sentiments regarding the copypasta. A little tacky, but eh.

Have fun, and I guess if you have any problems or questions, which I doubt seeing as how you're not new. XD;
See ya around. :)

Obsolete
13th September 2009, 3:10 PM
Welcome back to the forums! Why'd you stop coming?! :[
And, I share your sentiments regarding the copypasta. A little tacky, but eh.
Just lost interest. One guess on what got me to join again. ;P

Have fun, and I guess if you have any problems or questions, which I doubt seeing as how you're not new. XD;
See ya around. :)

I think you left off part of your sentence, lol.