PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

Salamance26
10th September 2009, 1:30 PM
;373;http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/smilies2/373.gif;
Hello everyone. my name is abilas and i have been visiting serebii.net for over a year now but i never noticed the forums! anyways i hope to have a fun time here and not do anything dumb that will get me banned!! i have a couple of pokemon games like pearl platinum for ds and emerald for gba! i used to have fire red but i lost that one. i never played any game in the jhoto region so i am really looking forward to heart gold. my favorite pokemon is salamance;373;http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/smilies2/373.gif;
and ye thats about it!

~Silver Aura~
10th September 2009, 1:56 PM
Hi welcome to Serebii. My fave pokemon is pikachu and I'm looking forward to HG/SS too.

Skull-Kid
10th September 2009, 5:41 PM
Hi and welcome! Be sure to read the rules! (please?) Don't worry this place isn't scary XD

There's lots of stuff you can do here.
If you like competitive battling, you can go to the Competitive Online Team Rate. If you just want to talk about pokemon in general go to the General Pokemon Discussion. There's even a Miscellananeous Discussion where you can talk about non-pokemon stuff.

I hope you have a great time here on our forums and make lots of friends! I'll even add you as one to get you started ;)

SolarPowerX
10th September 2009, 9:10 PM
Welcome to the forums. your story about joining the forums is just like mine :)

Salamance26
11th September 2009, 2:46 AM
thanks for all the welcomes guys!!! so far i am doing just fine already made one new friend (Skull-Kid) and i am making friends with another person!
and it looks like a lot of fun!!

Salamance26
11th September 2009, 2:46 AM
thanks for all the welcomes guys!!! so far i am doing just fine already made one new friend (Skull-Kid) and i am making friends with another person!
and it looks like a lot of fun!!

Crystal_Power
11th September 2009, 6:07 AM
Hey Welcome here, you joined like me I didn't ever see the forums section lol I guess I must be to dense. XD

I'm new too~ incase if you haven't seen my topic but I still like welcoming people so I hope you have fun. And maybe we can be friends? That's up to you. =D

Salamance26
16th September 2009, 10:40 PM
sure i would love to be friends
!