PDA

View Full Version : Hello there.

Wood Bowl
10th September 2009, 9:39 PM
Hey,

I've been a lurker on the forums for a while now, and just now decided to join in on the fun of posting.

I haven't played a Pokemon game in several months now due to my brother's puppy chewing up my DS charger chord, and it was nigh impossible to find one for the regular DS. However, I ordered one online and it will be here sometime this week.

I've been playing the games since their release in America, starting out on my friend's copy of Red before eventually getting my own copies of both Red and Blue.

My favorite generation of the games would likely be the second generation, something about having both the regions of Johto and Kanto was appealing I can almost still feel the excitement I had opening up my copy of Gold, and I'm overwhelmed at the upcoming US Heart Gold and Soul Silver release, although it's still a fair bit away.

I usually don't post on forums, but seeing as I've kept coming back to read the threads on serebii for about a year now, I'm sure I'll grow to be an active member.

SolarPowerX
10th September 2009, 10:48 PM
Welcome to serebii. I felt the exact same way about the second generation. I hope you enjoy serebii! :)

Skull-Kid
12th September 2009, 10:51 AM
Hi and welcome! Be sure to read the rules! (please?) Don't worry this place isn't scary XD

There's lots of stuff you can do here.
If you like competitive battling, you can go to the Competitive Online Team Rate. If you just want to talk about pokemon in general go to the General Pokemon Discussion. There's even a Miscellananeous Discussion where you can talk about non-pokemon stuff.

I hope you have a great time here on our forums and make lots of friends! I'll even add you as one to get you started