PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!

Ruby~Cube
11th September 2009, 4:37 AM
Well it's official. You cought another one... LOL... A new arrivial to your boards that is... LOL... Okay that was a lame joke. Sorry about that... Being new here, as most of us are, I have to ask. I'm not seeing any sections for selling and trading. Pokemon items such as toys and books. I wasn't sure if it was allowed here or if this is strickly about the games and the pokemon within. Either way is fine. I can learn a lot from this board and maybe even answer a few questions. I have just about all the games from yellow to platinmum and then some. So helping each other out wouldn't be too hard. My only question was if there is a spot for selling/trading. If not; that is okay and if not allowed, sorry I brought it up. I'm hoping to make lots of friends here. It was nice chatting with you and hope to see you around on the boards sometime... TAKE CARE!

Crystal_Power
11th September 2009, 6:03 AM
Hi and Welcome, I'm new here too and haven't got a single welcome yet in my topic ;-; So instead I'll welcome others then!~ Plus you seem like a very nice person, I hope you have fun here. =D

Skull-Kid
12th September 2009, 9:49 AM
Hi and welcome! Be sure to read the rules! (please?) Don't worry this place isn't scary XD

There's lots of stuff you can do here.
If you like competitive battling, you can go to the Competitive Online Team Rate. If you just want to talk about pokemon in general go to the General Pokemon Discussion. There's even a Miscellananeous Discussion where you can talk about non-pokemon stuff.

I hope you have a great time here on our forums and make lots of friends! I'll even add you as one to get you started

LilacFrost
12th September 2009, 10:17 AM
Hi Im new too, and loving Serebii.net Forums! (Goes on to post in other forums)