PDA

View Full Version : O hai thar. ;D

Looker
12th September 2009, 11:57 AM
Hey heeey~ So who am I and what am I doing here? :U

Weeell I'm a long time visitor, first time registor. xD About time I got my butt on these forums I think.

I may be a newbie in here, but I'm certainly no newb when it comes to Pokemon. ;D I've been a Pokemaniac for what... 12 years now? xD Pokemon makes me feel old.

I'm more into trading and breeding/training Pokemon than battling other people usually, but I don't turn down an offer to fight. :B Just ask if you want to trade, I'll be happy to find what you're looking for, Pokemon, Items or otherwise. :D Even the Pokerus if you need it. xD And yes, it's all legit of course I did read this forum's rules. :P I greatly dislike unlegit Pokemon myself so don't worry, you'll see none of them from me. xD

As for why I'm here... well who doesn't love meeting other trainers? :3 I'm currently on a mission to complete my Pokedex so maybe y'all could help me out. C: I do love trading after all.

Skull-Kid
12th September 2009, 1:35 PM
Hi and welcome! Be sure to read the rules! (please?) Don't worry this place isn't scary XD

There's lots of stuff you can do here.
If you like competitive battling, you can go to the Competitive Online Team Rate. If you just want to talk about pokemon in general go to the General Pokemon Discussion. There's even a Miscellananeous Discussion where you can talk about non-pokemon stuff.

I hope you have a great time here on our forums and make lots of friends! I'll even add you as one to get you started

Erik Destler
13th September 2009, 6:57 AM
..ugh.
Hey! Welcome to the forums. :) long time lurker, eh? Nice! :D

Try trading in the trade forum XD;

So, since you're a PoleManiac, what's your favorite pokemon? :D?
My favorite is Ditto. >>;

Anyway, if you ever need any help or just have a question, you can ask me :D

Looker
14th September 2009, 2:30 AM
..ugh.
Hey! Welcome to the forums. :) long time lurker, eh? Nice! :D

Try trading in the trade forum XD;

So, since you're a PoleManiac, what's your favorite pokemon? :D?
My favorite is Ditto. >>;

Anyway, if you ever need any help or just have a question, you can ask me :D

...ugh? :0

Anyways, thanks for the welcome. XD Yus I've lurked around before, on and off for... some years I think. XD

Oh I know I should trade in the trade forum, I just stuck that there in my post to let people know what I like to do in case anyone wanted to message me about things. XD I won't go organizing trades here though, don't worry~ :D

Ohh good question... >w> It's so hard to pick! D8 Charmander was my first favourite though, so let's go with that. :3 I have a ton of favourites though, Ditto included. XD Good choice there, it's like having all the pokemon in one. <3

Okayz awesome, I'll keep you in mind for if I'm lost then. :D