PDA

View Full Version : hello.

love, olivia.
12th September 2009, 1:50 PM
hi, everyone. My name is Olivia, which you can see in my username. i'm 17 years old and a closet lover of pokemon. :) i'm live in Florida and have lived here for most of my life, but i was born in Washington state.

i love to meet new people and hope to do so while i'm here. i'm also a big fan of the modeling industry and one of my dreams is to be a model one day. i take a lot pictures to try and capture the perfect modeling poses and what not, haha. but anyways, i just wanted to say hello and that i'm glad to be here. :)

TheSykes16
12th September 2009, 1:55 PM
Ooh fun:) and OMFG!! Do you watch Americas next top model!?!?!?

love, olivia.
12th September 2009, 2:03 PM
Yes. :) that is one of my favorite shows. I love Tyra Banks, she is really inspiring. I'm also the same height as her!

TheSykes16
12th September 2009, 2:05 PM
I LOOOVE THAT SHOOOOW!!!!!!! Are you cereal!?!?!? Well gosh darn your tall xD

love, olivia.
12th September 2009, 2:45 PM
A lot of people tell me that, ha. i like being tall!

TheSykes16
12th September 2009, 2:54 PM
Well thats good!! Im more avvvveeeraaaaage:(

gixmi
12th September 2009, 3:29 PM
I love Tyra Banks, she is really inspiring. I'm also the same height as her!

TheSykes16
12th September 2009, 3:54 PM
^ why is everybody soooo tall!?!?!?!?!?

Skull-Kid
12th September 2009, 5:11 PM
Hi and welcome! Be sure to read the rules! (please?) Don't worry this place isn't scary XD

There's lots of stuff you can do here.
If you like competitive battling, you can go to the Competitive Online Team Rate. If you just want to talk about pokemon in general go to the General Pokemon Discussion. There's even a Miscellananeous Discussion where you can talk about non-pokemon stuff.

I hope you have a great time here on our forums and make lots of friends! I'll even add you as one to get you started

btw I'm not a bot XD AND I do read your posts :)

love, olivia.
12th September 2009, 5:14 PM
Hi, thanks for the welcome. :)

Purplepassion
12th September 2009, 8:37 PM
Hello and welcome :D
There's lots of interesting stuff to do here. Enjoy your stay! Pretty cheesy, I know... To slash words like this, do [*s] Insert text here [/*s] but remove the *'s.

Jolesy
12th September 2009, 8:41 PM
Hey Olivia!!!! Welcome!!! We're mostly friendly people, a lot of our nerves have been shot cuz of HG SS and stupid people but out of that thread area we're genereally nice lol. Hope you have fun, any questions just ask!

love, olivia.
12th September 2009, 8:48 PM
Thank you! I'm excited for HeartGold and SoulSilver too. :)

truthwillsetyoufree
12th September 2009, 9:14 PM
\who isn't just DYING to play their very own copy of Heart Gold and Soul Silver?!?!?!?!? I cannot wait!!!!!!! Johto was one of my favorite regions for A LONG TIME!!!!! heres my fav region list now:
1-Hoenn
2-Johto
3-Kanto
4-Sinnoh

I'm gonna start off with chikorita, how about you? oh, and welcome to serebi1y :)

love, olivia.
12th September 2009, 9:16 PM
My favorite region would have to be Johto. :) I was thinking about starting with either Cyndaquil or Chikorita, I still haven't decided. I like all the starters though. :)

Jolesy
12th September 2009, 10:47 PM
God so am I. I kinda spoiled myself by loking at the discoverey thread. I was planning on keeping everything secret. Johto is my favourite too so I really I can't wait but I can't read Japanese though. So I have to wait.

love, olivia.
12th September 2009, 10:53 PM
Yeah, I was trying to stay away from the spoilers too, but I couldn't resist. I'm half Japanese but I don't know any Japanese at all except for kawaii, konnichi wa, and onee-chan or however it's spelled. I only know that last one because that's what my mom calls her older sister. :)

Jolesy
12th September 2009, 11:12 PM
Well all the people that have the game can die in a hole. Not really but I'm jealous.

Erik Destler
13th September 2009, 3:44 AM
Hi, welcome to the forums!
Wow, Tyra? Fierce, bb!

Also, you should totes go with Chikorita XD
it's ~awesome~.

love, olivia.
13th September 2009, 3:47 AM
Yeah, Tyra Banks is amazing. :) Thank you for the welcome, and I just might choose Chikorita! :)

Erik Destler
13th September 2009, 3:55 AM
No problem! Chikorita is the best 2nd Gen starter IMO >>;
If you ever have any problems or need help, don't hesitate to ask :D

Mr. Joker
13th September 2009, 4:28 AM
Welcome to the forums! *gives cookie* I hope you enjoy your time here, remember to read the rules and have fun. If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask me or the active mod staff!

love, olivia.
13th September 2009, 6:36 PM
Thanks for welcoming me and for the cookie, haha. :)