PDA

View Full Version : Aloha

Ozy
12th September 2009, 2:25 PM
Hey all,

Thought making a thread here to introduce myself would be the right way to go, so... Where to start...

My names Dave, but everyone calls me Ozy (can't remember why, but it's been around forever) I live in North London and have recently become hooked on Pokemon again...

I'd kinda hoped that by the time I'd reached the age of 16 I'd have out grown pokemon, but here I am 5 years later at 21 and hooked. I'm not really sure what the average age here is or what the community is like so thought I'd come check it out. I'm hoping everyone isn't so young that I'll feel like... Well... I'm sure you can see where I'm going with it.

Anyway, yeah, that's me in a nut shell, hopefully I can find some people to chat to and hopefully find someone who'll help me turn my damned Haunter and Kadabra into Gengar and Alakazam.

So yeah, cya all round!

Skull-Kid
12th September 2009, 5:12 PM
Hi and welcome! Be sure to read the rules! (please?) Don't worry this place isn't scary XD

There's lots of stuff you can do here.
If you like competitive battling, you can go to the Competitive Online Team Rate. If you just want to talk about pokemon in general go to the General Pokemon Discussion. There's even a Miscellananeous Discussion where you can talk about non-pokemon stuff.

I hope you have a great time here on our forums and make lots of friends! I'll even add you as one to get you started

btw I'm not a bot XD AND I do read your posts :)