PDA

View Full Version : Hello Amigos!

Bebop
13th September 2009, 7:12 AM
How are you guys doing tonight? [Well, its near 12 PM where I'm at.] Either way, I'm a new member on this fourm and deciced to join to fourm to meet new people and share question and answers on Pokemon Topics. (And maybe challange a few people to battle or two. >:D)

Zwitter™
13th September 2009, 11:37 AM
yo dude!!
welcome mate!!!

makesure you read the rules and just have a good time!

Skull-Kid
13th September 2009, 12:18 PM
Hi and Welcome to the forum!

It's quite easy to meet new friends here and if you're looking for a challenge there's plenty of people looking for one :)

12PM?! You must really like Pokemon XD(duh)

If you have any questions just ask me, a member of staff, or any one on the forum really XD Hope you enjoy the forum! I'll be your first friend :)

Crystal_Power
13th September 2009, 4:01 PM
Welcome, sure hope you're able to have the time here you're hoping for!~ ^-^

SkinnySweatyMan
13th September 2009, 4:07 PM
12PM?! You must really like Pokemon XD(duh)

12 pm = noon, no?

¡Bienvenido Bebop! ¡Tena diversión aquí! (I'm not sure if this is correct - it's been quite some time since I studied Spanish.)

Bebop
13th September 2009, 6:31 PM
12 pm = noon, no?

¡Bienvenido Bebop! ¡Tena diversión aquí! (I'm not sure if this is correct - it's been quite some time since I studied Spanish.)

I think that's correct. I took Spanish for two years and Japanese for four. Luckily, they pronouce thier vowels the same. :D

SkinnySweatyMan
14th September 2009, 3:33 PM
Nice!

Oh yeah. Spanish and Japanese, for being so different, are so similar. I like to teach my Japanese friends some Spanish every now and then. It seems to come so easy to them. I kind of want to get back into Spanish again.

Skull-Kid
14th September 2009, 5:37 PM
12 pm = noon, no?

lolz XD sorry XD

danzo
16th September 2009, 9:05 AM
Hey! I'm new too! I joined to learn more in-depth stuff about Pokemon. I always thought I new lots until joining serebii.