PDA

View Full Version : I suppose I should make one of these.

X__x
13th September 2009, 9:02 PM
Hi there! I've been using the actual serebii.net site for quite a long time now, (since about 2005) but I don't recall actually registering. As I have in my signature, my name is Chris and I come from SuperCheats. Its fun there yeah, but they don't have as in-depth discussion on the latest pokemon news as you all do.

Also, please don't make this another GameSpot experience... Honestly, they don't give a warm welcome.. bunching every new persons post into one specific thread so people lose track of their first posts.. :(

Obsolete
13th September 2009, 9:07 PM
Welcome to SPPf! ^_^

I'd suggest not talking about cheats here as stuff relating to that is against the rules. So long as you do that I think your experience here should be fine. :D

love, olivia.
13th September 2009, 9:11 PM
Hi, welcome Chris. :) I'm new here too. Nice to meet you.

X__x
13th September 2009, 9:12 PM
Yeah, I read over that in the rules section and such. Names are names, though. More or less, it looks rather interesting here. :)

Erik Destler
14th September 2009, 3:19 AM
Also, please don't make this another GameSpot experience... Honestly, they don't give a warm welcome.. bunching every new persons post into one specific thread so people lose track of their first posts.. :(
how boring :(!!

Also, welcome to the forums :D
If you have any questions - I'm sure you won't - you can ask me. :)

Oh, and your favorite Pokemon is Dialga?
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. :D