PDA

View Full Version : Nice to be here!

CeruleanGrace
14th September 2009, 4:59 AM
Hello, I'm Cerulean Grace. This is my first account on Serebii and my second on a forum website. It's great to be here. I guess I should include a few things about myself.

~I've grown to love using smilies. It's grown into an annoying habit, and I'm doing the best I can to cut down on them

~I love both Pokespec and the Pokemon anime. My OTPs: Mangapoke- and Pokeshipping(I love them both so much but in different ways) My Other favorite shippings: Mangaquest and Quest(again, for different reasons), Oldrival, Frantic, Graceful, and Contest. I'm caught between Haughty and Commoner. I don't like Dawn at all in the anime and I absolutely despise the new voices with a burning passion.

~My favorite characters: Misty, Ruby, Sapphire, Ruby, Silver, Blue, Crystal, Platina, Green, Bill, Tracey, Drew, Gary, and May.

~I just realized this is the first thread I've made. I just seem to post on others' threads. On PC, I have over 500 posts including trivia.

~I'm waiting until Spring 2010 to get SoulSilver. : (

~I love Firetypes even though Misty's my favorite gym leader

~I get obsessed with training Pokemon early in the game, apparently.

~Don't diss my teams, they might look weak, but they're my favorites and they get me places.

That's all I can think of right now. : D If you want to add me as a friend, feel free to ask.

rocko
14th September 2009, 5:02 AM
First post o:
welcome to the forums,read the rules and stuffs.

Jolesy
14th September 2009, 5:07 AM
Hi! Glad to welcome you to the site! Hey since you like Misty [this has been bugging me for some reason, need to know a second opinion on this] what do you think of her new sprite? Compared to her old ones who generally looked like the anime.

And hey I get obsessed with that too. I need to be like five levels higher than the current gym challenge and it takes forever to train all my Pokemon.

But welcome to site, hope you have fun.

CeruleanGrace
14th September 2009, 5:11 AM
I actually love her new sprite! It's more sophisticated and I've always thought she looked cute with her hair down. She has a cute pose in her vs picture, doesn't she? The only ones I have a problem with are Blaine(he looks like those guys from a carnival) and Sabrina(I hate that big bulky glowing braclet). I actually took the time to edit the braclet out. Pathetic, I know. ; ) I also colored her shirt differently. Pink didn't seem to fit her, and I was extremely bored.