PDA

View Full Version : I'm back and looking for my sis

Fire_blaster
14th September 2009, 4:08 AM
well i'm back after i think a good 3 years. i stopped playing pokemon for a while after i lost one of my games -.- i just recently got a ds tho and my sister graciously gave me her pokemon pearl game. anyway i'd like to find her on seribii and add to my friends list but i dont know her name.. so i'm posting a thread here in hopes that she may find me -.- see i just recently moved to japan and have no cell or other means of reachin her.. other than this :P
well i hope to make lots of new friends while i'm here and maybe find my sister! thank yooo

mattj
14th September 2009, 4:24 AM
well i'm back after i think a good 3 years. i stopped playing pokemon for a while after i lost one of my games -.- i just recently got a ds tho and my sister graciously gave me her pokemon pearl game. anyway i'd like to find her on seribii and add to my friends list but i dont know her name.. so i'm posting a thread here in hopes that she may find me -.- see i just recently moved to japan and have no cell or other means of reachin her.. other than this :P
well i hope to make lots of new friends while i'm here and maybe find my sister! thank yooo

That's really neat! Do you know for sure that she's on here though? I hope you find her. Try searching for her name.