PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody, I'm new!

Abus0ru
14th September 2009, 4:46 AM
Yes I am a new member, but I am not new to Serebii.net or these forums.
I have used Serebii since the days of Ruby/Saphire, and have browsed the forums ocassionally too.

Anyway, I've read the rules and everything, plus this isn't my first time on a forum, so I shouldn't be a problem.

I hope to have fun on these forums discussing HGSS, as I am importing HG and getting SS later on in English.

SkinnySweatyMan
14th September 2009, 2:41 PM
Welcome to the site! Seeing as you've already read the rules, I'll make sure to keep a close eye on you. ;)

I hope you have more fun posting than you did lurking. I know I always do.

Skull-Kid
14th September 2009, 4:33 PM
Welcome! :)

That's great that you've been playing since Ruby/Saphire :) Means you're not a toatl newb XD I use to lurk to ;)

Horray for HG! HG>SS. my opininon.

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully your first of many :)

Abus0ru
14th September 2009, 11:33 PM
Welcome to the site! Seeing as you've already read the rules, I'll make sure to keep a close eye on you. ;)

I hope you have more fun posting than you did lurking. I know I always do.
Alright, I'll be sure to follow them too. ;)

Welcome! :)

That's great that you've been playing since Ruby/Saphire :) Means you're not a toatl newb XD I use to lurk to ;)

Horray for HG! HG>SS. my opininon.

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully your first of many :)
I've actually played since RBY, though I was only 5 when I did I think. XD So basically I've grown up with Pokemon. It's great to be among tons of fellow Pokefans now.

Anyways, thank you for the welcomes, and the friend request. :)

Oh yeah, and I am actually a SS fan. :P I'm getting japanese HG and an English SS. I had Silver as a kid, but only because that's the only version my mom could find around Christmas time if I remember correctly.