PDA

View Full Version : Introduction: Hello forums.

Mare
14th September 2009, 6:42 AM
Hello whoever roam these forums, allow me to .. introduce myself. I havn't been on many forums, if I am in the wrong section correct me instead of ranting please.

I have used tips from these forums (such as soft reset) and actually got a shiny starter today. I also got Wifi set up for anyone who is interested (which is good considering I want a Darkrai).

I am just getting back into the Pokemon series after so long, I corrently play Platinum... so, whats up forums? lol.

I hope these forums are brighter and less childish then the few other forums I've been to... I hate trolls.

Also, being new, I find it hard to get around on these forums (and my Windows B.C. computer isn't helping much either). Is there a section where I can post pokemon for trade via Wifi and what-not?

Also, my favorite pokemon (so far) is Nosepass/Probopass. I would be interested in a shiny one if anyone has one, just tell me what you wish to have in return and I will see what I can do, my shiny starter isn't for trade unfortinatly :( I love him 2 much.

SkinnySweatyMan
14th September 2009, 2:37 PM
Welcome to the forums! Be sure to read the rules if you haven't yet.

Regarding your WiFi trade question, there's a section under the fourth generation games. I'm pretty sure there's a "WiFi Trading" (or something like that) subforum. If you can't find anything, make sure you check out all of the subforums of the section you think it belongs to. You'll get the hang of it. :)

Skull-Kid
14th September 2009, 4:36 PM
Welcome!

As SkinnySweatyMan said there's a whole section on wi-fi trades so get your fill :) Awesome that you got a shiny starter, I take it you're a Pokemaniac? Or are you a collector?

Probopass is funny XD Pokemon don't have mustaches! XD

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully your first of many :)

EDIT: Delete double post before some see it ;)

Mare
14th September 2009, 9:06 PM
I'm a collector of sorts, I don't like to battle often. The one thing that draws me to pokemon is the combination you can get with so many different pokemon - I just love it!

I started playing pokemon back when Red first came out, ever since I've had a fix for the game.

My Game name is Nick, my FC is 1075 9988 0608 if anyone is interested aswell. ;)

Jolesy
14th September 2009, 11:27 PM
Hey welcome to the site! So I see you hae a good idea of what the rules are here, good good. Hope you have fun and find that trade your wanting! Delete double posts also unlike SkinnySweatyMan there. Gets on people's nerves.

Mare
15th September 2009, 10:04 PM
Didn't realize I had double posted, the site was being kinda screwy with me, didn't even know the first post got threw. :P