PDA

View Full Version : PMD Story and Characters Discussion

calze6
15th September 2009, 11:58 AM
I propose a thread for the discussion of the game storyline, characters and teams e.g. team skull, wigglytuff, chatot, primal dialga etc.

Darkmaster Rannon
19th September 2009, 2:17 AM
I declare tomorrow as National Bidoof day, for the Greatest Wigglytuff Guild member Bidoof.

On the Guild, I'm pretty sure that everyone hates Wigglytuff, "Yeah, we also get 90% of money you earned too!"

Really, this isn't going to be getting anywhere as it's such an open discussion.

Nebbio
19th September 2009, 10:33 PM
Skuntank is so full of himself........

Little Wishling
21st September 2009, 5:21 AM
I like how Koffing laughs. "Whoa-ho-ho-ho!" is so great. :)

goldgolem
21st September 2009, 6:24 AM
i say the Dialga from Temporal Tower should be called Semi-primal Dialga or At-a-loss Dialga. :P

but anyway, strange how your partner's cries reached Dialga in the ending of the first storyline.

RachelRach00
22nd September 2009, 6:01 PM
I really hated chatot. Wigglytuff was ok (it was the YOOM-TAH! that made him great.) But chatot just filled me with so much rage.

goldgolem
22nd September 2009, 9:30 PM
I really hated chatot. Wigglytuff was ok (it was the YOOM-TAH! that made him great.) But chatot just filled me with so much rage.

i sort of agree with that, but i didn't get so angry at Chatot, but instead, i really disliked him.

he was annoying, but i loved the part where he defends you and your partner from the Kabutops and Omastar in Brine Cave.

Pikachu78
23rd September 2009, 5:34 PM
Chatot gets on my nerve's and i think Bidoof is funny and i can't stop feeling sorry for him. And Primal Dialga was suprisingly hard.

calze6
26th September 2009, 8:16 AM
Stop being angry at taking only 10%. Without Wigglytuff, you won't get anything at all! Still, Chatot always thinks that he is right. I feel sorry for grovyle. I wonder if he and celebi make out though. As for Wigglytuff, he's AWESOME! YOOM-TAH!

goldgolem
27th September 2009, 6:52 AM
the Celebi from the storyline really makes me question whether or not shiny pokemon can exist in dungeons, but with all the exploring i have done, it doesn't seem like there are any.

Sceptrigon
4th October 2009, 6:56 AM
Grovyle was awesome, and Dusknoir is like, fat (I know all other dusknors are fat lol) It's kind of wierd that Grovyle could grab and push Dusknoir in the dimensional hole, but he's only 2 ft 11 in. when Dusknoir is like, 7 ft!!!

But it was a great story that made me want to keep playing it until I finished. I hope Explorers of Sky will be the same way!

A_Merry_Snowrunt
5th October 2009, 2:21 AM
One thing that has bothered me is about Dusknoir. How did all of the Guild know about him? If he came from the future, how can he be some idol in the past?

FlameRose
14th October 2009, 2:28 AM
^ It said he was making a name for himself as an explorer in the past, trying to make it like he wasn't suspicious while Grovyle was going around stealing Time Gears, not really giving a crap about what Pokemon thought as long as he saved the future.

I will admit I didn't really appreciate Chatot until he saved me in Darkness from the Kabutops and Omastar's. After that, I thought he was awesome. :3

Edit: Rank up!

Eeveefreak
15th October 2009, 2:06 AM
Edit: Blargh. Apparently, somehow, ended up in the wrong thread.

I did find it a little cheap that after you graduated the guild they STILL took 90% of your money...but oh well. It wasn't like I actually needed it at that point.

jaimster
20th October 2009, 10:14 PM
I find like 2000 Pokedollars in the dungeon were im doing a mission for 200 pokedollar,.... xD So the journey to the mission gives me a lot more money than the mission self,.. xD
What I still dont understand is what Team Raider is doing on the beach after you finished the second storyline,..

Ysavvryl
21st October 2009, 6:19 AM
It's an interesting story (I'm still trying to beat Dialga, so...). But I found some amusing between-the-lines interactions that happen only because of my character choices: female lead plus female partner in Time. Think about it. Mix Grovyle's reactions to finding out the lead's name and his words while fighting Dusknoir with the pink Celebi's way of talking about Grovyle... it's an unstated love triangle!

It would be even better with a female lead plus male partner, making that Grovyle defeating Dusknoir scene much more complex.