PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

MegaLeafeon
16th September 2009, 10:11 PM
Greetings! I have been playing Pokemon since day one. My first game was Pokemon Blue. I am currently playing Platinum, and I am trying to do what I've always want to do since I first knew about Pokemon...*drum roll*...Catch them all! =D Anyways, I hope to make many people not angry with me, and I will be posting on here from now on.

7eeveelutions
17th September 2009, 12:46 AM
Welcome to SPPF, MegaLeafeon!

Read the rules and have fun!

Ampy
17th September 2009, 1:58 AM
Hey, welcome to the forums :D, read the rules and have fun.. and if you need a friend just ask... by the way Leafeon's my favorite Grass Type too :)

MegaLeafeon
17th September 2009, 3:20 AM
Awesome, and thank you very much for the warm welcome. I hope to become well known for mad skills and whatnot...haha! Seriously though, I think I'm going to enjoy this place a lot. Now I gotta go...I have some catching up to do...Leafeon training!

MegaLeafeon
17th September 2009, 3:22 AM
Awesome, and thank you very much for the warm welcome. I hope to become well known for mad skills and whatnot...haha! Seriously though, I think I'm going to enjoy this place a lot. Now I gotta go...I have some catching up to do...Leafeon training!

Ampy
17th September 2009, 3:54 AM
Cool ^^, I just finished EV training one for my team :D... and yeah I garuntee you you'll have a good time here

the jman
17th September 2009, 6:50 AM
Welcome, Just watch out for mod ellie, She'll Eat you Alive if you break the rules. LOL
Join the forgotten pokemon club also but mainly have a good time.

~Silver Aura~
17th September 2009, 7:50 AM
Hi Welcome to Serebii. I've been a fan of pokemon from the start too. Good luck with catching them all. :)

Skull-Kid
17th September 2009, 8:17 AM
Welcome!

More vetereans! I swear you guys are planning something *acts supspicous*
Good luck on catching them all. It's really a daunting task but I still wish you good luck. "I haz mad skillz to lolz" XD joking I don't really XD

If you have any questions just ask ok? I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

MegaLeafeon
17th September 2009, 4:47 PM
Haha! Actually, being a veteran isn't all it's cracked up to be. To be honest, I didn't even know what Pokemon even was when I first got the game. My mom just got it for my bro and I to share one Christmas, and it was like...what the fudge am I playing??? After I played for a whopping two hours, I was hooked, and well...here I am!

Funny note, before I actually knew how to play, I thought if you KO'd the Pokemon, you caught them. XD