PDA

View Full Version : Hello there!

The Indomitable
19th September 2009, 8:44 PM
Hello Serebii Members, Im The Indomitable. I suppose I should tell you a little about me

I was born in 1995, and as you are aware, the following years after that were Pokemon Mania, and I had 2 older brothers who got caught into it in all the Hype (Those were the days). So as you imagine, I grew up with pokemon. I was into it in the first and second generations, but I fell out of it during the third (I guess it just seemed... stupid, to me back then). However, at the beginning of the forth, I realized how much fun I had with the earlier games, so I decided to get back into it. It took around about a month, but I finally had a idea about this new generation, and all the new pokemon. Anyway, the rest is history now, Ive got some great teams, and Im happy to be into it.

I used to comment on another site about pokemon, but a hacker got into my account, and caused some massive damage. The site was forced to go into downtime for about a month, and after it, I couldnt get into my account, or make a new one. This site featured a interest to me as close as pokemon, so Ive been pretty distraught.

Then I encountered this site. I surfed it for a bit, and realized it was great (No wonder its no 1), so I decided to join :)

I can only battle on PBR, and I dont have WiFi for my DS =(, but if you want a battle, Ill be happy to oblige.

My favorite Pokemon are Typhlosion first, Magmar second, and Regigigas third. My favorite type is fire, then flying and ground.

Thats it I think. Anyway, I hope that Ill become friends with all of you in the future :)

The Indomitable

Skull-Kid
19th September 2009, 10:00 PM
Welcome friend! :)

Lots of people have been playing since the old days. I got swept up at the same time as you, although I stayed through all the generations. I'm sorry about the f***ing hacker :( I like Typhlosion. It's one ofmy favourite Fire Pokemon. Not that big a fan of Magmar or Regigigas though. Enjoy your stay here!

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

The Indomitable
19th September 2009, 10:44 PM
Thank you Skull-Kid. Ive added you as well. Whats your favorite pokemon then?

The Indomitable

AMBFCHD
19th September 2009, 11:36 PM
Hey welcome to the forums, I joined 4 days ago I think, and I had a nice stay so far, awesome forum, stay active ;)

The Indomitable
20th September 2009, 10:57 AM
Thank you AMBFCHD. It great having such a warm arrival

The Indomitable

Skull-Kid
20th September 2009, 11:26 AM
Thank you Skull-Kid. Ive added you as well. Whats your favorite pokemon then?

The Indomitable

Parasect is my fave :)

The Indomitable
20th September 2009, 1:43 PM
Cool. BTW, Ill be putting up my PBR code in the PBR forum, so if you want a battle...

The Indomitable

darkexplosion
20th September 2009, 2:26 PM
Hi im a newbie too wow we got the same sprite

The Indomitable
20th September 2009, 3:42 PM
Great darkexplosion, I hope we both we have great times here

If you reply to this, could you say if you have PBR online

The Indomitable

Erik Destler
20th September 2009, 4:08 PM
Hiya! Welcome to the forums! :)

I'm sorry about what happened on the previous site :[
Nice.

Y-you didn't like the 3rd generation? ;o;
Not even Fire Red or Leaf Green? ;_;!

So, you like Typhlosion, eh?
I assume you'll be getting Heart Gold or Soul Silver, right?
Which one XD;

Also, I'm using a Magby on my team in Soul Silver right now \o/ It's gonna evolve soon :B
I've never used one before, so it's strange. :C

The Indomitable
20th September 2009, 4:45 PM
Hello Erik Destler. Thanx for understanding my situation

AND I do in fact like the 3rd Generation, its just that I did not like it back then. I mean, I think the Hoenn starters are probably the strongest there are

Ill be getting Soulsilver when its released as well in Europe.

And its cool that your using a Magby. What nature is it?

The Indomitable

PokemonTrainerAriel
27th September 2009, 2:54 AM
Hello. I joined less than a week ago when I saw those awsome tips on another part of this site.

The Indomitable
30th September 2009, 9:27 PM
Hello PokemonTrainerAriel. I guess we're in the same boat here, right

Yeah, either way I've gotten into Serebii quite quickly now, so thats pretty good

The Indomitable