PDA

View Full Version : The Silver Soul: Kotone/Soul FC!

Cassiel
20th September 2009, 4:36 AM
&& silver soul ;; kotone fc
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr295/GurazuPoppu/Screencaps/ktonesmallscrencaps.png

+ welcome greetings
so, i was wondering, why since hg/ss release, there's still no fc for kotone? well, worry no more for you kotone fans! welcome to The Silver Soul: Kotone/Soul FC!
this club is dedicated for all kotone fans and discussion about her character and more. keeping this fc alive is a must. be active and kotone will give you hugs! ♥

+ rules
★ all sppf rules apply to this club.
★ be active!
★ no double posts and spam.
★ no character/shipping bash. we don't want any wars.
★ any members could start a topic, whenever they want.
★ break a rule once, you got a warning, break a rule twice, permanent ban. sorry D:
★ any contribution such as fanart, club banners are very welcomed! :3
★ most importantly, any topic/discussion here should be kotone-related.
★ last, but not least: enjoy and spread the kotone love! ♥

+ members
Ruby Moon - owner

+ about kotone
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr295/GurazuPoppu/Screencaps/HGSSSoul.png

Kotone (Japanese: コトネ Kotone) is the female player character in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. In these remakes of Pokémon Gold and Silver Versions, she is the counterpart to Gold, taking over the role from Kris in the original games. Her hometown is New Bark Town; she lives there with her mother. Her grandparents run the Day Care on Route 34.

Kotone is also a character from the anime. She is modeled after the game character.

While playing as Gold, Kotone meets the player in New Bark Town at the start of the game. In this particular scene, she is seen with a Marill. It seems she will always have Marill even if another starter Pokémon is selected. In addition, she doesn't appear to take the remaining starter Pokémon. Her role in the storyline of HeartGold and SoulSilver will be similar to that of Lucas/Dawn in Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum if they are not chosen as the player character, while Gold takes this place if she is selected as the player.

Her known Pokemon so far is Marill.

http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr295/GurazuPoppu/Screencaps/KotoneBadge.png

Kotone (Japanese: コトネ Kotone) is a recurring character in the Pokémon anime who debuted in DP143.

Ash and friends first met Kotone when her Marill wandered off and they found it wedged in a wall. She introduced herself as a Trainer from Johto. She came to Sinnoh in order to observe the Pokémon native to the region. Later she asks Dawn to participate in the Johto Festa. The two girls had a battle but Kotone lost and rewarded Dawn with an egg.

It is implied in DP144 that Kotone has a mild romantic interest in Ash. She admires his bravery and wishes that her friend, Kazunari would act more like him. Kotone asks Dawn if she and Ash are a couple but she quickly denies it.

In DP147, she and Kazunari will have a tag battle against Ash and Dawn.

She has the female variation of the Pokédex and the PokéGear introduced in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver.

this section will be updated in time. source from bulbapedia.

+ contributions
none so far. contribute?

Shining-Platinum
20th September 2009, 12:02 PM
Can I join please? :)

I absolutley ADORE Kotone! :D I really don't understand all the controversy of her replacing Kris and imo Kotone > Kris :D

Mel-Girl
20th September 2009, 12:25 PM
Ooh, a Kotone club! Sexy. I wouldn't mind joining.

She's my latest obsession, lol. I find her overly cute and I love how she's energetic and cheerful in the anime and yet seems quite mature for her age. She seems quite perceptive. Plus I was waiting for someone to call Hikari 'Hikarin'. X3 And Kotone is the one to do that yay! Mel x Kotone plz. XD

I'd really like some Kotone hugs yay. <3333

Mind if I create a first topic?

Why do you do like Kotone/Soul?

Seeing as people would probably be answering that in my first post here anyways.

OMG THAT PIC AT THE TOP OF YOUR POST RM <333333 KOTONE LOOKS LIKE OVERLY SWEET AND CUTE AND GLOMPABLE YAY. 8DDDD

Shining-Platinum
20th September 2009, 12:30 PM

The first time I saw her on the scans, I thought she looked very cute and innocent and I LOVE her hat and her hair.

Cassiel
20th September 2009, 12:36 PM
welcome the first two members of the group! <3 since you're one of the first members to join, would you like to be the co-owners? :'D

@Shining-Platinum: kotone also got a better character development and personality than kris. kris/marina is somehow too "show-off" and hyper in the anime, while kotone seemed to be calmer and more friendly <33
@Mel-Girl: and yes, she called dawn as "hikarin", which is amusing for me too. XD and she hinted pearlshipping :'O
the screencap in the first post is from the next episode preview ;D kotone looks so sweet! <333

answering the first topic: Why do you do like Kotone/Soul?
i think she's much better than kris. she's more friendly, calmer, and more perceptive. and, her design looks much cuter! more feminine, while kris is more tomboy.
and her pokemon choices! :3 aww, marill, chikorita, and girafarig! <3

hmm, i'm still thinking why people still thought that kotone is just an updated/modified version of kris though. they looked really different, although they have similar hairstyle D:

edit: to the all new members, i'm sorry if i couldn't update the first post right now because of the internal server error, but i'll try to update the list ASAP after it's been fixed!

Shining-Platinum
20th September 2009, 12:48 PM
welcome the first two members of the group! <3 since you're one of the first members to join, would you like to be the co-owners? :'D

I've never been a co-owner of a club on the forums before, but I'll give it a shot. :D

And on a side note: Kotone Ftw!!!

Cassiel
20th September 2009, 12:55 PM
I've never been a co-owner of a club on the forums before, but I'll give it a shot. :D

And on a side note: Kotone Ftw!!!

thanks! after it's been fixed, i'll edit the first post ASAP.
and yes, kotone ftw! >D

if you want a kotone screencaps, i have them right here (http://s493.photobucket.com/albums/rr295/GurazuPoppu/Screencaps/Kotone/). please credit me if you're using! :3
i will update the screencaps now :'D /caps

Seviper009
20th September 2009, 1:26 PM
Can I join pleaaase? Kotone is most likely my favorite protognist of the games (she has to battle Leaf for it, but I can't choose between them XD).

Kotone's anime character is much better than that of May and Dawn, but that's my opinion. It's so nice that we have a cute female doing the gyms for once. For that, the next coming episodes are going to be awesome!!

Have said already some things like that, she's just cute and very pretty at the same time. And her character is just great. (Is playing as her in HG).

Well, see ya,
~Seviper009

Shiny Glameow
20th September 2009, 1:58 PM
I just love her!I can't wait to get HG to play as her!^^

Cassiel
20th September 2009, 2:33 PM
thanks for joining, everyone! (: since the first post still couldn't be edited for some reason, i'll list all of the joined members here.

Ruby Moon - owner
Shining-Platinum - co owner
Mel-Girl
Seviper009
Shiny Glameow

Kotone's anime character is much better than that of May and Dawn, but that's my opinion. It's so nice that we have a cute female doing the gyms for once. For that, the next coming episodes are going to be awesome!!
i'm also glad that she's the only female player in the anime that isn't a coordinator, although i think it's implied that she has interests in contests.

Shining-Platinum
20th September 2009, 2:33 PM
@ Seviper009 and Shiny Glameow

Welcome to the club :3
Read the rules, stay active and SPREAD THE KOTONE LOVE <3

EDIT: This thread doesn't seen lively atm, so I'm making up a new question: :P

If you were to give Kotone another Pokemon, what will it be?
I personally would give Kotone a Flaafy or a Ledian :D

glowing_light010
20th September 2009, 8:00 PM
Ohmygosh; I'm jealous, I wish I woulda started this ;]

May I please join? I absolutely LOVE Soul (I call her Soul, simply because I'm used to it).
I'm so glad she replaced Marina <3

Mr. Joker
20th September 2009, 8:49 PM
@Mel-Girl thanks for letting me know this was here </3

I to was close to making this club D:, but less stress for me! I would love to join this club becouse I personaly love Soul. I call her Soul becouse I don't like the name Kotone at all :\.... Oh yeah, Soul is my Bishie, you try to steal her, you die. It's as simple as that ;D

She is so damn cute ;~;. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her ken art. I have written a number of Drabbles about her and Dawn, because yes, StockingsShipping is my One True Pairing. I also am a Soul x Clair, Soul x Jasmine, and Soul x Clair x Jasmine shipper....

I hope I get in!

Imagine
21st September 2009, 12:05 AM
*GASP* A fanclub for Kotone? 8DDDDD

Just because she is AWESOME. :'D
Also because she isn't a coordinator. It's getting to be this stereotype where all female characters have to be interested in contests.

Cassiel
21st September 2009, 12:41 AM
thanks for joining, again everyone (: your name is added to the list! don't forget to be active and keep the club alive, okay?

Ruby Moon - owner
Shining Platinum - co-owner
Mel-Girl - co-owner
Seviper009
Shiny Glameow
glowing_light010
Mr. Joker
RinSakurai
that's 8 members so far! :'D

answering the current topic: If you were to give Kotone another Pokemon, what will it be?
i think she already has a quite solid team (chikorita, marill, girafarig) but i personally would give her a vulpix, flaafy, or ledian, just like Shining-Platinum stated above :3

and Mr. Joker, i agree with you! :'O stockingsshipping is awesome. *le gasp*
from the new episodes, i'm starting to like kotone/kazunari too (a.k.a johtofestashipping. <3)

edit: Mel-Girl is a co-owner now! :3

darklord18
21st September 2009, 1:25 AM
can I please join?

I like Kotone because she cute, funny and she dose Gyms and she has a pokemon that part psychic which is my favorite type.

I like how she ask Dawn if she like Ash and it was funny.

also I like her personality and I ship Kotone with Silver, Marill and Mira.

Hihiroshi
21st September 2009, 1:29 AM
OMG A Kotone Club :O <3 .

Wow I just noticed it and I really must Join! ;__;

Well I liked Kotone because She is so Cute , I liked how she looks and all ( Not a Peado ) . I also like the fact that she isn't a coordinator which I really liked to see a female protagonist do Gyms in the Anime. Her Anime Appearence was awesome , I really loved her personality.

I really like to Ship her With Kazunari sometimes (Johtofestashipping) , but I really like to ship her with Dawn and Ash ( I ship him with Rocks so =P ) .

Cassiel
21st September 2009, 1:40 AM
welcome, new members! you've been added to the list and don't forget to be active! (:

Ruby Moon - owner
Shining Platinum - co-owner
Mel-Girl - co-owner
Seviper009
Shiny Glameow
glowing_light010
Mr. Joker
RinSakurai
darklord18
WGCV23
it's 10 members now! keep going, all kotone fans! <3

Well I liked Kotone because She is so Cute , I liked how she looks and all ( Not a Peado ) . I also like the fact that she isn't a coordinator which I really liked to see a female protagonist do Gyms in the Anime. Her Anime Appearence was awesome , I really loved her personality.

I really like to Ship her With Kazunari sometimes (Johtofestashipping) , but I really like to ship her with Dawn and Ash ( I ship him with Rocks so =P ) .
finally someone's agree that a female character shouldn't be another coordinator ;o; too bad it looks like she's a beginning trainer, i thought she had finished the johto league. ;P compared to marina, she has better personality too, IMO.

and yes, i love johtofestashipping (kazunari/kotone) and stockingsshipping (dawn/kotone). but kotone/ash? hmm.. there's some hints in the anime though. and it's stated in her profile that she has a mild crush on ash. :'O

Yuppirox
21st September 2009, 1:48 AM
I HAS TO JOIN. I just BARELY found this out today, why? ;~;

It's official. Kotone/Soul is now my 2nd favorite Female character behind Hikari/Dawn. <33

Better question, why would I NOT like Kotone/Soul? XD She's so damn effin' awesome. She's NOT a coordinator, but a regular trainer (thank goodness), she has an awesome and fun personality (much like myself, hehe), AND, I love her design. :3

LEMME JOIN. She's so sweet. <3

Chimcharrulez97
21st September 2009, 1:52 AM
I've been waiting FOREVER for this club! Can I join?

Why do you like Kotone/Soul?

Because she is so darn CUTE! that poofy hat makes her look so adorable! She's also funny and she isn't a coordinator and does gyms.

Chimcharrulez97
21st September 2009, 1:54 AM
I've been waiting FOREVER for this club! Can I join?

Because she is so darn CUTE! that poofy hat makes her look so adorable! She's also funny and she isn't a coordinator and does gyms.

Imagine
21st September 2009, 6:38 AM
I'd give her a Jumpluff or Furret. (;

Shining-Platinum
21st September 2009, 8:30 AM
Welcome, Chimcharrulez97 and pokefan#493 :)

Read the rules, stay active and SPREAD THE KOTONE LOVE :3

darklord18
21st September 2009, 9:07 AM
too bad it looks like she's a beginning trainer, i thought she had finished the johto league.

just because she has two badge doesn't mean she a beginner. maybe she lost a few gyms battle.

anyway

well.

Eevee = it just fit her it can evolve into many forms, many are good in the jhoto region like flareon would be great for Steel types.

Espeon well it match her, Espeon has alway been giving to girls in the anime that are close bond to there pokemon. (well there was one case that the trainer wasn't nice.) but overall it suit her.

Milotic. it just suit her and is a power battier.

Seviper009
21st September 2009, 12:34 PM
I think it would be Ledian, Espeon and as her major powerhouse: Tyranitar.

Pika Girl
21st September 2009, 6:01 PM
I'm probably the biggest fan of Kotone in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I don't wanna join this club. Just came to tell everyone!^_^

Shining-Platinum
21st September 2009, 8:57 PM
Well, because I love all of you Kotone lovers, I have decided to make the first fan picture, done in at least half an hour lol :D

It's a watercolour drawing I done this afternoon :P

Hope you'll like! (colours might be a bit off because its my first time using watercolours :P)

http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/vv239/Khan_Nguyen/?action=view&current=DSC00244.jpg

This was done in my art book aswell, so the examiner's gonna mark it with everything else in the book :O

Yuppirox
22nd September 2009, 12:51 AM
Well, because I love all of you Kotone lovers, I have decided to make the first fan picture, done in at least half an hour lol :D

Hope you'll like! (colours might be a bit off because its my first time using watercolours :P)

http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/vv239/Khan_Nguyen/?action=view&current=DSC00244.jpg

This was done in my art book aswell, so the examiner's gonna mark it with everything else in the book :O

Awwww! That looks cute! :3 Good job on the coloring~

FFFFF. I love Kotone too much. I'm spazzing out too many times. O.o lol

I found some fanart, but since it's from Photobucket, I can't give credits where credit is due. D: So, I didn't draw it. Xp

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d74/OnigiriY3K/Cute-Female/1243165416340618.png

fufufufu~ Let's see now... *raking brain*

Politoad, Teddiursa, Phanpy, and Smoochum. 8D I think they would all fit her pretty well~ OH. AND DELIBIRD. ^^ (idk why though... lol) :3

Mr. Joker
22nd September 2009, 12:57 AM
okay. I am sorry for saying this, but one of our co-owners of this club hasn't really been following the rules wich he enforces, Shining-Platinum, is both Spamming and One lining and It is quite annoying. :\ I hate spammers and one liners so much sorry ;;

A Teddiursa or Phanpy becouse one, their adorable, and two they are major powerhouses when you use them right >D

New Topic:
Are you Planing on playing as Kotone in SoulSilver/HeartGold?
I played as Gold because she looks better as a Helper..

Imagine
22nd September 2009, 1:20 AM

Wow, that's great! The expression looks just like one Kotone would have. 8D

Yup, I usually only play as the female characters anyway (considering I am one. xD) but if I end up buying HeartGold as well, I'll play as Gold.

Chimcharrulez97
22nd September 2009, 1:44 AM
If you want to give Kotone another Pokemon, what will it be?

I'd have to say either Espeon, Ledian, or Teddiursa. They're cute, just like her! :)

Cassiel
22nd September 2009, 3:23 AM
added the new members to the list! (:

Ruby Moon - owner
Mel-Girl - co owner
Seviper009
Shiny Glameow
glowing_light010
Mr. Joker
RinSakurai
darklord18
WGCV23
pokefan#493
Chimcharrulez97

nice watercolor drawing, Shining-Platinum! kotone looks really cute. xD

from the previous topic, i see most of you want to give her some strong awnd powerful pokemon, such as tyranitar.. xD i'm sticking with cute pokemon for her though :9

i'm already playing as kotone in soulsilver <3

Mel-Girl
22nd September 2009, 6:19 AM
Mr Joker makes a point, please type up a bit more in your posts. Oneliners aren't pretty, Kotone gets more aroused happy when she sees people writing lovely posts in her club. :3

Lovely fanart, fellow co-owner Shining-Platinum! I've been doodling her heaps lately too, if only I had a scanner!

Hey Ruby, pondering over whether we should have a thing in the members posts with names for the members cuz for example, I prefer to be called Mel over Mel-Girl and well, writing out full usernames can be a pain at times. Maybe? Y/N? Also maybe something saying that this club will contain spoilers? Just making some good ol' suggestions for consideration, yay. X3

Gosh, apart from her lovely roster of Chikorita, Girafarig and Marill? Personally, I'd like her to evolve that Chikorita in time for now. And maybe get a Mareep and get it to an Ampharos because Ampharos are both cute and strong! I think Kotone fits Pokemon that are strong that still look appealing. :3 I think she'd suit an Espeon but to see her with an Umbreon would be sorta badass. I'd like to think that Kotone has a slight dark side to her underneath all the cuteness and yay. Actually, any of the Eeveelutions would suit her well.

Thinking not just Johto Pokemon but considering she's over in Sinnoh atm, I think she'd suit Cherrim. :o And with the Kanto Pokemon, she'd be really cute with a Jigglypuff or Clefairy! *rambles on and on*

Duh. Dude, Kotone pwns that Hibiki dude by far in my books. Even if I was a dude, I'd play as her. >3 She's so cute and I'll have loads of fun with HGSS, I can tell.

On another note, I'm thinking of writing a shipping fic with Kotone as one of the main characters. I've always seen her as being similar to Minori from Toradora with her being energetic and optimistic and weird yet retains a sense of maturity and even has quite a darker side to her. Kotone's going to be quite perceptive in this fic to the people around her too, keeping that whole 'matchmaker' side of her (if you've looked at the Shipper's Community lately). I'm just totally advertising/plugging right now, aren't I?

Yeah, I'm done for now. Keep contirbuting and posting in the club, guys!

Cuz I can, seeing as some people found the topics quick and easy to answer...

What was your initial reaction to Kotone/Soul when you realised that she was going to be the female palyer character instead of Kris? (no dissing Kris, kk? :p)

Will answer later. XD

Imagine
22nd September 2009, 6:40 AM
What was your initial reaction to Kotone/Soul when you realised that she was going to be the female player character instead of Kris?
Shock...then surprise, then relief. ('8 To tell the truth, I wasn't actually that fond of Kris so I was glad to know that she was being replaced. No offense. D: Kotone really does seem to have more of a personality than Kris did (I think someone said that already but yeah, I agree)which is probably why I like her better.

Shining-Platinum
22nd September 2009, 8:04 AM
Of course I am! I somehow find more ejoyment in playing the female characters, because I think all the male characters look the same O_o.

What was your initial reaction to Kotone/Soul when you realised that she was going to be the female palyer character instead of Kris? (no dissing Kris, kk? )

I wasn't that bothered to be fair. I did like Kris, but she never had enough character development for me, compared to Kotone :D

Cassiel
22nd September 2009, 10:52 AM
Hey Ruby, pondering over whether we should have a thing in the members posts with names for the members cuz for example, I prefer to be called Mel over Mel-Girl and well, writing out full usernames can be a pain at times. Maybe? Y/N? Also maybe something saying that this club will contain spoilers? Just making some good ol' suggestions for consideration, yay. X3

yeah, sure! i love your suggestions. at least it makes me easier to organize this club.

and for the spoilers warning, i would put it on the first post, but it seemed the first post editing error will not gonna end for me. Dx

What was your initial reaction to Kotone/Soul when you realised that she was going to be the female palyer character instead of Kris?
i was quite surprised all over, and reacted "WHERE IS KRIS and who is this girl?" but.. after some times, i've just realized kotone's design is much cooler than kris. and judging from her anime appearance, i do like kotone's personality better than kris/marina (:

Shiny Glameow
22nd September 2009, 6:29 PM
What was your initial reaction to Kotone/Soul when you realised that she was going to be the female palyer character instead of Kris?
I wasn't that suprised.Kris was in Crystal not G/S

When I get HG my Glameow is going over to it.Glameow and Soul=win
(For me anyway)

Shining-Platinum
22nd September 2009, 7:54 PM
Done another Kotone painting, and I'm becoming more confident with watercolour lmao.

Colours are off becuase the pic was taken in a pitch black room with falsh on the camera :P

http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/vv239/Khan_Nguyen/?action=view&current=KotoneRainbow.jpg

Mandi.
22nd September 2009, 7:57 PM
MEL x KOTONE ...X MANDI. *shot*
D:D D:D

But ohoho, I wanna join!

From the first picture of her in the magazine I saw, I instantly loved her, loved her style, loved her face, loved her so fricken much. And I was one of the ones from the start who was defending her from haters. :x

But yeah. She's probably my second favorite chick in Pokemon after Haruka. She's very unique and hyper. And I loved that they introduced her into the anime unlike Leaf (even though she should have gotten an appearance too.)

SHE'S NOT A COORDINATOR. I really hope she somehow becomes Satoshi's rival someday. Just for an excuse to see more of her, yes. But it'd be so cool. She's so cheery and makes me smile.

So yeah. She's pretty sweet. :>

Shining-Platinum
22nd September 2009, 7:59 PM
Welcome Kit Kat,

We will soon overpower the Kotone haters lmao :D

Yuppirox
23rd September 2009, 2:04 AM
Oooh, great ideas, Mel! Can't wait to see the awesomeness which will become your Kotone fic. I shall read it, and love it. >D *waiting*

I also like the idea of having nick's instead of our full usernames. I'm kinda used to my nicks 'Pat' or 'pokefan' instead of the full term. xD

At first I was all like, "Oh? What's this? Kris is gone?!" but I didn't hate on Kotone at all when I first saw her. I really thought she was really cute and original~ (even if it's said that she resembles Mario a little bit... >.>') I always liked her. (:

Are you planning on playing as Kotone in SoulSilver/HeartGold?

Why wouldn't I?! I JUST LOVE HER SPRITE SO MUCH. She looks really cute~ And since I'm a girl, I've always chosen the heroine, anyway. =p

granbull guy
23rd September 2009, 2:07 AM
Can I join please!
I'm pretty sure I'm in love with Kotone at this point XD
Please let me join!!

Yeah even though I'm a guy :3

Mandi.
23rd September 2009, 4:47 AM
thanks for the welcomes guys. <3

I was one of the few who were NOT like "WTF IS THIS CHICK DOING STEALING KRIS SPOTLIGHT!111 fjfjdjg"
Ahah seriously now.
I was happy. I never really cared too much for Kris anyways. I mean, I liked the fact that she was the first playable girl character in the games, but she didn't really interest me much.
As soon as I saw SOUL (Kotone), I was like "HELL YEAH!" and that she was the character to play as ...I WENT HAPPY MODE! :>

NOOO.
i'ma play as that guy ..cause I'm such a manly MANdi. :X

YESSS. Of course I'm playing as Kotone. Think I'm insane? I'd have to be on some crappy crack to not play as her.

Cassiel
23rd September 2009, 5:27 AM
welcome new members! adding you to the list (:

anyway, if anyone wants to use a nickname, please state it on your post, so that i know what nickname that you want to use.. thank you!
Ruby Moon - owner
Mel-Girl - co owner
Seviper009
Shiny Glameow
glowing_light010
Mr. Joker
RinSakurai
darklord18
WGCV23
pokefan#493
Chimcharrulez97
Kit kat
granbull guy

and the topic we discussed so far:
What was your initial reaction to Kotone/Soul when you realised that she was going to be the female player character instead of Kris?

Shiny Glameow
23rd September 2009, 1:47 PM
Didn't awnser this so....
Glameow or Celebi

Shining-Platinum
23rd September 2009, 5:56 PM
Yea, 'bout the nickname thing, can I be called 'Shine' or 'S.P.' or the like :D

Anyways, new questions:

What do you think Kotone's future will be in the anime?
I personally think that Kotone will be a recurring character. Heres hoping. :(

Shiny Glameow
23rd September 2009, 7:48 PM
Well I hope she appares more often in the anime.

Seviper009
23rd September 2009, 9:24 PM
Maaanny topics since last time, but I'll answer them all:):P

I am already playing as her. But the name Kotone didn't fit on the line so the name is Koton. xD

Didn't mind. When I first saw her I thought she was great To bad that my friends disagreed with me (Because they liked Crys very much) and maked fun of me because I liked her. But yeah, I don&#180;t care. I like her, and i will continue doing so. ;)

I really, really, really hope so. But if there's gonna be a Battle Frontier in Johto, then i wanna bet she's going to return. If not as a Main Character, then maybe as a recurring character.

Chimcharrulez97
24th September 2009, 12:10 AM
Are you planning on playing as Kotone in Heartgold/Soulsilver?
Yep! :D I'm a girl so it makes sense. I have no idea on what to name her though...

Yuppirox
24th September 2009, 5:23 AM
Well, I already stated what I wanted to be called for a nick a few posts of mine ago... But, in case you missed 'em RM, I'll say/post them again. Either 'Pat' or 'pokefan' are good by me. (:

To be honest, I think we'll be seeing more of Kotone in the series. Since it's speculated that Satoshi co. are [probably] going to the BF in Johto, I'm thinking that since it's her home-region, we would be seeing her as a recurring character (like Barry/Jun). I want to, at least one time, see her fighting a Gym Leader in the anime. That would be awesome to see. ^^

lulz, this club has been going strong so far. :p

Mandi.
24th September 2009, 5:33 AM
Well.
I'm Mandi.
most know me as MANDI. :> so yeah, ahaha.

SHE'LL BE SHOWN MORE! well isn't the group traveling to Johto after Shinou? And that's where Kotone is ..and the fact that writers made her such a great character, I'm sure this isn't just a one-shot appearance in the anime for her.

I'd love to see her become Satoshi's rival in the future. Of course she's a beginner trainer, but in the future, I can see her being a great rival for him.
besides ...we'd get to see more of her! THAT'S ALL I WANT, ahaha. :3

darklord18
24th September 2009, 6:02 AM
I like to be call Dlord or darklord take your pick.

sorry to say it but I think she will have a Barry/Gary like role in the next saga. she may however get a special episode.

though if she appear in a jhoto saga then she will most like be a Max like role were with no real goal other than gyms or those poke sport games thing in HG/SS.

but I have been wrong before.

though I'm male I will be playing as Kotone in SS/HG while in the other I be playing as Gold.

Mel-Girl
24th September 2009, 7:24 AM
MEL X KOTONE X MANDI WOULD BE AN AMAZING THREESOME. Reeses all around yeahhhh

As you've guessed, guys - when referring to me, I'm Mel and you smell, haha, sometimes I like to rhyme, you might think I do it all the time, welcome new members to the Kotone club where we clink our beer glasses at the pub

Randomness has ended, I guess, d'awww

Anyways, thanks Pat, I saw your comment there, yush yush. It probably will get started once I finish one of my other fics, considering I has many of them. ;~; Like seriously, huge list. But Kotone will become a main character eventually in my Except Me fic. She had to be introduced later cuz well, she appeared when I was already in-deep with that fic and can't fit in just yet. :x

Gawd, I ramble like heck. And some of you should ramble more, I tell you! So perhaps... expand on your posts a little guys. Answer topics with a little more substance, yeah? Kotone likes chatty people. I hope you don't mind me doing this Ruby, just that short posts... yeah. :x

TOPIC TIME YAY

I just looked at her and was like, "OMG SHE'S SO CUTE, KYA~" She was the first girl I really liked right off the bat of the female player characters, actually. I never played Crystal and so I never really got attached. I still love Kris too, but Kotone's my girlfriend now, sorry guys latest favourite so well, I can't wait to play as her! I got annoyed though when people complained like heck though, especially since half the people complaining seemed to be people who didn't really care about Kris beforehand. Of course, I won't go into that. Um, next topic.

Hey hey hey

she's going to have a tag battle with Kazunari against Satoshi and Hikari and the DP previews say that Kotone will be playing Cupid! This could probably peg her as the matchmaker girl, going with my thoughts on her being quite perceptive and also a slight romantic too. So I wonder what will happen if she were to meet others in the cast? I'd love to see her meet characters like Jun and Shinji. Also Kotone apparently likes Satoshi a bit too so I wonder if that'll cause some tension later. I see her being a useful tool shipping wise but I'm a shipper so naturally I'd think that way.

Also, if the gang were to say, return to Johto, I would like Kotone to be there and we can see her progress with gyms and stuff. Perhaps we could witness a League with her? That would be awesome. I really want a powerful female trainer and maybe we'll see Kotone develop into an amazing trainer? I really hope she becomes recurring, she's too special for just a mere like... 4 or whatever the number was or so episodes.

Shall I... spam fanart? *opens up photobucket*

pixiv fanart!:
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/MelKiba/Kotoneyay.png
photobucket yay:
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/MelKiba/Soulfanart3.png
actually I made my icon from this yeah

eh, I'm done. Took a while making this post dangit. MSN conversation distractions.

KEEP UP THE KOTONE LOVEEEEEE~

Cassiel
24th September 2009, 8:27 AM
mel, those pic of kotone are amazing! :3 especially the 1st one.. *A* /melts
kotone just looked so cute and innocent.

Karin - owner
S.P. - co owner
Mel - co owner
Seviper009
Shiny Glameow
glowing_light010
Mr. Joker
RinSakurai
Dlord
WGCV23
Pat
Chimcharrulez97
Mandi
granbull guy

she's going to have a tag battle with Kazunari against Satoshi and Hikari and the DP previews say that Kotone will be playing Cupid! This could probably peg her as the matchmaker girl, going with my thoughts on her being quite perceptive and also a slight romantic too. So I wonder what will happen if she were to meet others in the cast? I'd love to see her meet characters like Jun and Shinji. Also Kotone apparently likes Satoshi a bit too so I wonder if that'll cause some tension later. I see her being a useful tool shipping wise but I'm a shipper so naturally I'd think that way.

Also, if the gang were to say, return to Johto, I would like Kotone to be there and we can see her progress with gyms and stuff. Perhaps we could witness a League with her? That would be awesome. I really want a powerful female trainer and maybe we'll see Kotone develop into an amazing trainer? I really hope she becomes recurring, she's too special for just a mere like... 4 or whatever the number was or so episodes.
i agree. i would like to see kotone to meet jun. that would be a new otp for me. <3
and kotone playing cupid? which episode is that? XD

if they would return to johto, i think ash is going to the battle frontier, dawn has contests, brock and kazunari will train as breeders, and kotone? i think she'll do gyms. that means, there's a potential that old gym leaders will appear again 8D morty anyone?

okay, answering the new topic..

almost the same as mel stated! but i think she'll be one of the main cast, not sure about kazunari though. i wish she could appear longer.

and probably meeting both paul and jun! <3

Mandi.
24th September 2009, 7:39 PM
MEL X KOTONE X MANDI WOULD BE AN AMAZING THREESOME. Reeses all around yeahhhh

RIIIIIIGHT ON GIRLS! :>

I really just want the group to travel to Johto after their Shinou time, just for the fact that Kotone will be there and perhaps Haruka. THAT'S ANOTHER THING I WANT. I really want Haruka and Kotone to meet. Lots of people tend to find their looks similar, the brown pig-tails. It'd be funny to see them interact. I already like Kotone's interaction with Hikari, so I'm sure it'll be just as good with Haruka if they ever meet.
HEY. maybe they already met in Johto. Kotone is traveling there, and Haruka should still be there .sdhfddf (FANGIRL MODE OVER>)

Oh btw, the fanart of Kotone ..is just making me get more into her. PIXIV IS LOADED (not to mention -shippy mode coming- ...I'm also getting VERY into Silver/Kotone from the art. o.o)
Notice how 70% of the art is of Silver GETTING RID OF HER ROCKET OUTFIT?!?!

So lemme post a pretty art.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/mandyali/soul/7e5b493667ecd19dd7683bdad6702108.jpg

Somewhere on Pixiv. I gotta find the actual artist, kinda hard though atm. :X

Hihiroshi
25th September 2009, 6:44 AM
LOL I haven't posted in days Exams D= so about the nickname thing well You can call me Wil :P .

Time to answer some topics:

Well I still think her future in the Anime is uncertain but I say that She will appear in the next few episodes . Plus she will have a Tag battle with Kazunari agaisn't Ash and Dawn, She might help Ash in the Gible capture episode because she goes with him while Dawn goes with Kazunari and in the Contest I can see her get interested in them. I know that she is doing Gym but hey she can do both Gym and Contest :3 , that would be awesome to see XD. And if they do the Johto BF Arc we might see her as n recurring character so she can appear in future episodes and if she gets interested in contest , she would make a perfect Rival for Dawn ;) .

Well I have Both Games ATM and in the HeartGold Version I am Using Kotone X3. Well I won't mention which name I gave here because it is embarrassing ( the name of the person I gave her XD ) :P.

Imagine
25th September 2009, 7:00 AM
I'd like to be called Rin, if that's okay. (:

Like previously stated, she'll probably be a Jun/Barry-like character, appearing every now & then. It would be great if she could become a main character but we'll just have to wait & see. D:

Just a question, but does anyone have a link to the Johto Festa videos? Subs would be nice, if they're available. I'm having some trouble finding them.

Cassiel
25th September 2009, 7:42 AM
editing the name on the member list (:

Karin - owner
S.P. - co owner
Mel - co owner
Seviper009
Shiny Glameow
glowing_light010
Mr. Joker
Rin
Dlord
Wil
Pat
Chimcharrulez97
Mandi
granbull guy

Kit Kat, that's an awesome fanart! kotone just looked so loli sexy whatever you call cute and glompable <3

Like previously stated, she'll probably be a Jun/Barry-like character, appearing every now & then. It would be great if she could become a main character but we'll just have to wait & see. D:

Just a question, but does anyone have a link to the Johto Festa videos? Subs would be nice, if they're available. I'm having some trouble finding them.
it is quite possible that kotone will be ash's traveling companion since she's with him until next 2-3 episodes.. but i'm not sure. well, it'll be awesome if ash got a new friend (:

they're up in youtube actually, but no subs ): i found them here (http://www.youtube.com/user/HGSSstory). the last DP 143-144 5 videos is without audio, so, check the first 5 vids of DP 143-144 :33

okay, how about a new topic? xD

What do you think Kotone's English name will be?
i don't think the english staff wants to re-name her as "soul", "silver", or "heart".. maybe something related with weathers or months? xD (such as misty, may, dawn).. my prediction is "april" or "june" XD

Shining-Platinum
25th September 2009, 6:13 PM
Someone else on the forums (don't remember who :O) said that 'Lyra' would be a good choice. I like it :D

New question:

What do you think of all the Kotone hate?
I HATE all the people who go: "OMGOMGOMG SHEZ UGLY!!! SHE CAME FROM A FARM!!!1 SHEZ MARIOS AND MAYS CHILD!!!11 HER HAT IZ BAD!!!1 KRIS>HER!!!1"
Makes me angry tbh, coz shes beautiful and cute, and her hat is the cuteness :3

*Breaths in and out slowly*

Imagine
26th September 2009, 6:29 AM
Thank you so much for the link! 8'DDD

Maybe something that suits her personality. If she does end up as one of the main characters, she should probably have a more original name. If she's a recurring character, then she'll be given a much plainer name. As long as they don't butcher her name too badly, I'm fine with anything.

What do you think of all the Kotone hate?
I hate it. Especially since one of my friends is a fan of Kris. Don't get me wrong, I respect that, but every time I try to bring up Kotone, he starts rambling about how much better Kris is. Sheesh. I don't see what's so wrong with her. All those Kotone haters out there should at least give her a chance. D:

granbull guy
26th September 2009, 7:04 AM
That is such a cute pic of her :3

Yuppirox
26th September 2009, 10:37 AM

hmmm... The name "Summer" has been buzzing around in my head lately. (Probably 'cuz of Karin's mention of weather and months. :3) I think it's a pretty cute name, but then I think, "But she looks more of an Autumn/Fall/Winter type of girl... considering her wardrobe." xD So, maybe "Marigold" (a play on words with "gold"? :'D) or... Krystal? Like as in a crystal snowflake? *shot 7 times*

Those are the best I could do since I don't really care much what her dub/English name will be. I like Soul/Kotone still~

EDIT: Thought of other ones. XD

- "Heather": Sounds close to 'Heart', no?
- "Silva" or "Sylva": Sounds close to 'Silver'
- "Norma": ...I just think she fits the Normal Type of Pokemon. :3
- "Katrina": Close to 'Marina'? :P

lulz, some lame names on my part.

toge5556
26th September 2009, 10:49 AM
kotone! can i join!?
why do i like her? because shes KAWAII! plus im going to play as her.

Cassiel
26th September 2009, 2:05 PM
welcome new member! (: don't forget to be active and keep this club alive. xD

Karin - owner
S.P. - co owner
Mel - co owner
Seviper009
Shiny Glameow
glowing_light010
Mr. Joker
Rin
Dlord
Wil
Pat
Chimcharrulez97
Mandi
granbull guy
toge5556

to avoid confusion of the topic, here's the list of current topic we discussing right now:
1. What do you think Kotone's English name will be?
2. What do you think of all the Kotone hate?

anyway, answering the 2nd question, it's simple people don't want kris to be replaced.. and some of them even call kotone is a mario style rip-off. well, i'm fine with kris, but kotone's just cuter. while kris is more.. wut, sort of tomboyish? xD

we haven't got any club banners yet ;A; anyone here wants to donate?

edit: k, first post editing error never ends for me ;A; i'm moving all the contents on my gp page.

HERE (http://caffeine.ice.googlepages.com/kotonefc)

Rosemary
27th September 2009, 5:16 AM
A soul/kotone fan club
I must join , can I please?

1. What do you think Kotone's English name will be?
I don't know but I like Soul ,
2. What do you think of all the Kotone hate?
I believe is due to the fact most fans were expecting Kris return
but when Kotone appeared as the female heroine , most people were disappointing, as the thought they forgot about kris and replaced her by " Mario's daughter"

when I saw her I was like Cute I want that hat

Arceusgamer14
27th September 2009, 8:38 PM
Can I join? Kotone is really awesome. :D

Shining-Platinum
27th September 2009, 8:41 PM
Welcome Rosemary and Arceuesgamer14 :D

Anywayzz, this thread isn't as lively as it should be :S

Cassiel
28th September 2009, 12:33 PM
Welcome Rosemary and Arceuesgamer14 :D

Anywayzz, this thread isn't as lively as it should be :S

all new members has been added to the gp (http://caffeine.ice.googlepages.com/kotonefc)! (:
remember for all members who wants to join, please don't just say "i love kotone! can i join?" you must answer: Why do you like Kotone? first. i'm sorry to say this, but it'll be better if you state why you like her. :]

for keeping this thread alive, how about a new topic?
Who do you ship Kotone with? (for non-shippers could answer the last two topics.)

i totally ship her with kazunari (in the anime) or hibiki/gold (in the games) of course :3
kotone-kazunari relationship is cute. kotone is a cheerful but a quite cool-headed girl, while kazunari is somewhat klutz and easily panicked, i think they fit with each other. xD
hibiki/gold reasons is obvious :x

sometimes i ship her with eusine or dawn. idk why though. xD
kotone/eusine is probably influenced from kris/eusine earlier shippings. while dawn.. idk, kotone and dawn just make a great friends together.

Arceusgamer14
28th September 2009, 4:25 PM
Why do you like Kotone?
Because she's cute, beautiful, and she has really nice cloths.

Yeah I always like to play female trainers they're really attractive you know.

What was your initial reaction to Kotone when you realised that she was going to be the female palyer character instead of Kris?
Pretty surprised, I was like WHAT THE HECK Kris is not gonna be Heartgold SoulSilver!? but then again Kotone was really atractive. :D

Shining-Platinum
28th September 2009, 8:28 PM
Who would you ship Kotone with? corrected the topic title btw :D
I would pair her with Morty. Morty just looks calm and Kotone is cute and always happy, and I just think they complement each other. :3

Imagine
29th September 2009, 7:45 AM
Who would you ship Kotone with?
For the same reasons S.P. stated above, I would ship Kotone with Silver. Except Silver is more of a silent, dark, & serious person. He could do with some cheering up from Kotone. (;

toge5556
29th September 2009, 11:51 AM
shock! horror! look at this!
http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokeheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/26777

(the hat-less i mean)

Cassiel
29th September 2009, 12:49 PM
a lot of morty/kotone shippers here.. what was the shipping name again? xD
oh yeaaah. kotone/silver. i forgot that ;P silver would be my third choice after kazunari and gold. :x

darklord18
29th September 2009, 1:35 PM

well there a few.

Mira x Kotone, well I just picture a sister like relationship and also because both have their own fashion sense they can be really good friends. though they can play joke on the other.

Kotone x Silver. Well I just like Siliver pair up with Kotone though my like has gone down a little due to some fan art I found but only a little but out of anyone I pair Kotone with would be Silver.

May x Kotone. Same reason as Mira, they both sorta the same though Kotone dose Gym and May dose Contest though both can help eachother.

Dawn x Kotone well again a sister relationship, both do different thing but both can help eachother with what the other dose.

Kotone x Ash I have to blame someone for putting this idea into my head. (you know who you are) both do Gym and Ash can help (cough tell Kotone what pokemon each gym leader use) and Kotone can help Ash with his team. though both can have a really rival/friend friendship.

Rosemary
29th September 2009, 10:14 PM
Hello , thanks for the welcome
I'll answer some questions

Why do you like Kotone?
Because she's cute, beautiful, and she has really nice cloths.I think she's cute, and I loved the hat <3

since it will be my last game, yes I'm planning to play as her

What was your initial reaction to Kotone when you realised that she was going to be the female palyer character instead of Kris?
I actually didn't mind that much, I was happy to see another new main female character.

probably with silver or Eusine
I made a banner time ago, I'll try to look for it later

Yuppirox
30th September 2009, 1:43 AM

Kotone x Pat *shot*

*cough* uh,

Kotone x Hikari (Stockingsshipping): I thought it was real cute how they became good friends real fast. Already Kotone is interested in Hikari's love life, like a girlfriend does. ;D This ship kinda rivals SapphirePearl (Hikari x Haruka) in my opinion. It's kinda funny, really. xD

Kotone x Kazunari: I don't really like Kazunari alone, but with Kotone, he's a good guy. I think they're pretty cute together (especially how Kotone kinda 'abuses' him and saying "Why don't YOU do that?" xD)

Kotone x Satoshi: Eh, it's kinda cute. pearlshipper *shot* I mean, she might have a 'thing' for him, but I have my doubts. Still, it's cute. :3

Kotone x Silver: Obvious reasons. xD

Kotone x Akane (Whitney): <3 I don't know, but they seem like they could get along pretty well. Kinda like Kotone x Hikari. :PP

Kotone x Krystal (Marina): LOL. Imagine how the Krystal Fans would react to that? xD

Kotone x Hibiki (Gold): :3 Obvious. It's the Main Boy x Main Girl ship. How is it NOT cute?

Ahhh, Kotone is now on the same level as Hikari when it comes to multi-shipping her. XD

Mandi.
30th September 2009, 4:45 AM

EVERYONE.
well, pretty much yeah.
I basically have three characters who I automatically ship with almost any other character ..and Kotone is one of them. She's just one of those ..who look good with anybody. SHE'S SO CUTE THAT'S WHY.

But my favorites I'll post.
Pixiv has gotten me OBSESSED with Silver/Kotone. It's so cute. I can't deny it. Just the opposites, it will totally work in a hilarious way. I can just see Kotone being all cute ..and winning over Silver, and making him angry because he wants to stay cold and mean ..but he can't, cause Kotones so cute!

Haruka/Kotone. THEY BOTH HAVE LIKE BROWN PIG-TAILISH HAIR. AND RED. and of course most people know that I will ship Haruka with anyone. And they're two of my favorite characters, so of course I'd ship them together. I really think they'd get along good if they met. Haruka would be all MHMMM FOOD. And Kotone would be like "OMG I LIKE YOUR HAIR!" And Haruka would be like "YOUR'S TOO!! : D : D"

Hikari/Kotone.
mhm. You know Kotone just wanted Hikari so bad ..and that's why she accused Hikari and Satoshi of liking each other. NO. SHE WANT HIKARI.

Mars/Kotone. *shot* RED. Mars is the other third character that I ship with almost everyone. Mars is so adorable and evil. And Kotone is so adorable and hyper. And Mars is pretty insane and crazy. They'd just be a pair like woah.

Matsuba/Kotone.
Very cute.

Lance/Kotone.
Athena/Kotone.
Kotone with basically the Rocket people.

OH and Mira and Kotone would be cute ..with the pig-tails of course. :3

YES EVERYONE.
Kotone x Mel x Mandi...

but since we're on the topic of shipping.
AWHA. AWWW <3

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/mandyali/soul/6408189.png

pixiv. (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=516143)

toge5556
30th September 2009, 8:43 AM

EVERYONE.
well, pretty much yeah.
I basically have three characters who I automatically ship with almost any other character ..and Kotone is one of them. She's just one of those ..who look good with anybody. SHE'S SO CUTE THAT'S WHY.

But my favorites I'll post.
Pixiv has gotten me OBSESSED with Silver/Kotone. It's so cute. I can't deny it. Just the opposites, it will totally work in a hilarious way. I can just see Kotone being all cute ..and winning over Silver, and making him angry because he wants to stay cold and mean ..but he can't, cause Kotones so cute!

Haruka/Kotone. THEY BOTH HAVE LIKE BROWN PIG-TAILISH HAIR. AND RED. and of course most people know that I will ship Haruka with anyone. And they're two of my favorite characters, so of course I'd ship them together. I really think they'd get along good if they met. Haruka would be all MHMMM FOOD. And Kotone would be like "OMG I LIKE YOUR HAIR!" And Haruka would be like "YOUR'S TOO!! : D : D"

Hikari/Kotone.
mhm. You know Kotone just wanted Hikari so bad ..and that's why she accused Hikari and Satoshi of liking each other. NO. SHE WANT HIKARI.

Mars/Kotone. *shot* RED. Mars is the other third character that I ship with almost everyone. Mars is so adorable and evil. And Kotone is so adorable and hyper. And Mars is pretty insane and crazy. They'd just be a pair like woah.

Matsuba/Kotone.
Very cute.

Lance/Kotone.
Athena/Kotone.
Kotone with basically the Rocket people.

OH and Mira and Kotone would be cute ..with the pig-tails of course. :3

YES EVERYONE.
Kotone x Mel x Mandi...

but since we're on the topic of shipping.
AWHA. AWWW <3

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/mandyali/soul/6408189.png

pixiv. (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=516143)

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Cassiel
1st October 2009, 9:50 AM
Pffft, Kit Kat, that pic is so cute :3 /swoons

Co-owners, school had me away from sppf and this club again. Would you mind taking over my place for a while, since I'm still busy? :'D I'll be checking this club on weekends or free time ^^

Shining-Platinum
1st October 2009, 5:59 PM
I'm sure me and Mel will look after the place fine......XD

Anyways, you normally call me S.P. Can I be called by my real name, Khan? lol
It's just everyone else is being called by thier real names. :D
And that pic is sooooooo cute! :3

Rosemary
1st October 2009, 10:43 PM
Hello

I found a bunch of pictures of Soul/Kotone

hope you guys like it

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr233/hikari_dawn14/fresh%20precure/pokemon/kotonewithpokegear.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d74/OnigiriY3K/Cute-Female/4378890.jpg

http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv116/Drosselmeyer2000/Anime/Pokemon/Milk4.gif

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv19/Carlos_Reiven/Pokemon/Girl%20Heart%20Gold%20and%20Soul%20Silver/126f4524a19ec5093bbda4235a3dfd31687.jpg

All the Pictures were found in Photobucket,so I cannot say for sure who made them

Katri
2nd October 2009, 1:19 AM
Helllooooo! A hyper girl is in the house, baby!
Because... she's cute... and she reminds me of Minnie Mouse... and... she's SHIPPABLE! Hehe.
Um...
If you would give Kotone another Pokemon, what would it be?
Vulpix. Or Dragonair. Or Skitty. Heh. Me likes Skitties!
What did you think when you found out that there was a new female player character?
Didn't care. I loved her at first sight. :-D Even though I'm a Crys fan too.
Who would you ship her with?
Silver. (SoulSilverShipping, obvious much?)
Um, Gold. (HeartSoulShipping. Once again, obvious.)
And, to round off the list, Blue (male) because crack rules.

Oh, and I believe Crys/Soul is NewReplacementShipping.
Joining things is fun!

A_Merry_Snowrunt
2nd October 2009, 2:19 AM
I don't know whether I'm suppose to join in as part of the discussion to post Kotone related posts, but I found some funny 4 koma strips about her.

http://pokesho.com/4koma.html

Enjoy!

PS. Kotone reminds me of an old childhood friend I use to like.

Chimcharrulez97
2nd October 2009, 12:29 PM
What was your initial reaction to Kotone when you realised that she would be the female character instead of Kris?

I first was mad, then I compared her to Kris, and I concluded that she was cuter, in my opinion, a LOT cuter.

HikariKotone
3rd October 2009, 8:37 AM
Hai I want to join this club, I think Kotone is underappreciated as a character and should be given more spotlight!

She is SO cute! even though I am a boy 8D, her hat is so special and unique, I am going to Japan at March 2010 to get Kotone's hat as a collection.

If you would give Kotone another Pokemon, what would it be?
I would give her Skitty, Piplup or Torchic, cause those are my favourite Pokemon and suits her well.

Who would you ship her with?
I am not really a shipper, and so far, It seems no one is her perfect match in my opinion.

granbull guy
3rd October 2009, 8:39 AM
Who do you ship Kotone with?
No one but the nerdy kid as of now its sad really :(

Shining-Platinum
3rd October 2009, 12:20 PM
Hai I want to join this club, I think Kotone is underappreciated as a character and should be given more spotlight!

Welcome, HikariKotone <---A DawnxKotone Shipping I see! XD

Stay active, read the rules and SPREAD THE KOTONE LOVE! :D

She is unnappreciated, mainly coz of the fact fans were expecting Kris to be in the games.

HikariKotone
4th October 2009, 5:36 PM
Will you buy the hat of Kotone if it exists? will you cosplay as Kotone?

I wish I could cosplay as her, but sadly I am not a female. xD

I would buy the hat, but not for wearing, for collection. 8D

Mr. Joker
4th October 2009, 5:49 PM
OMFG StockingsShipping is L.O.V.E. -runs like hell- It's my one true pairing!

Probably not. For one thing, i'm a guy and I really don't care for cross dressing (no offence to the people that do)

Anyways.... I have started my Stockings fiction, and I was thinking about having them share a pokemon, any suggestions?

Shining-Platinum
4th October 2009, 6:05 PM

HECK YES! It's the most pweety hat I've ever seen. Just one drawback, I'm a guy. XD

Rosemary
4th October 2009, 8:50 PM
yes!,I love that hat,it's really cute
for Halloween I'm tempted to try to cosplay Kotone ,but I'm not so sure

what you guys should I?

Shining-Platinum
4th October 2009, 9:05 PM

what you guys should I?

You really should. You'll turn around lots of heads XD
Anyway, as me and Mel are looking after the club while Karin is off, is anyone going to contribute with banners. IMO, we rly need some. :D

Shining-Platinum
4th October 2009, 9:06 PM

what you guys should I?

You really should. You'll turn around lots of heads XD
Anyway, as me and Mel are looking after the club while Karin is off, is anyone going to contribute with banners. IMO, we rly need some. :D

Rosemary
4th October 2009, 9:45 PM
I'll try to cosplay Kotone then, it's going to be so much fun
I got banners

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss199/Pink_Melody/soul3.png
this one is made by me

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/sweet_marycita/Graphics/rosemaryrequest6.png
and this was made by skiyomi

I'll make another one soon

Shining-Platinum
4th October 2009, 9:49 PM
OMG! I love them! :O

You make nice banners, btw :D
Kotone looks SO cute in both of them XD
*has a Kotone fit*

granbull guy
4th October 2009, 10:02 PM
No because I'm a guy and I don't think any girls will like me if I crossdress :P

HikariKotone
4th October 2009, 11:15 PM
Hey Rosemary, those banners are so cute!

You should also take photos of yourself cosplaying, hope to see you in it.

Imagine
5th October 2009, 12:13 AM
I'll probably buy the hat, but I won't cosplay as her. It'll be waay too hard trying to imitate her cuteness. xD
And Rosemary, I think you should go for it! There haven't been many Kotone cosplayers out there yet so it would be pretty cool if you were to be one of the firsts. 8)

Yuppirox
5th October 2009, 1:21 AM

YES YES YES YES and YES. I would absolutely DIE if I actually had her cute hat. I really want to cosplay as her, too... Her style looks awesome and adorable. GRRR. I WANT HER HAT SOO MUCH.

Awesome banners, Rosemary! I might use one in the future... Keep up the good work!

I think it's sad that the last we'll ever see of Kotone in Sinnoh is in the next ep where she and Kazunari depart from Ash co... I wanted her to stick around longer. ;-; Oh, well. There's always the Johto BF (if there is one). Most likely we would see her there. She's too awesome to forget... she's also a pearlshipper. :P *shot*

Rosemary
5th October 2009, 1:31 AM
thanks for your support on the cosplaying Kotone a friend of mine decided to help me out,but I have to decide if I want to buy Brown eye contacts or not

about the banners the one with the notebook texture was made by me

the one that says A little bit of Soul was made by skiyomi

I'll try to make more decent banners later :)

HikariKotone
5th October 2009, 11:15 AM
I drawed and made some Kotone fan art for this Club.
It might look ugly in your standards, but I've tried my best.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1826/kotonecoordinatorstyle.png
Big image> http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5471/image016oj.jpg < please either click on it or copy and paste.

I will scan them and color them in when I have time.

Shining-Platinum
5th October 2009, 6:08 PM
^
It looks lovely HikariKotone, and don't think that anything you do is bad, it can cause lack of self esteem. :@

I can really imagine Kotone wearing that. :D

HikariKotone
6th October 2009, 11:05 AM
I got a new contribution, this one is Rosemary cosplaying as the great Kotone-chan!

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7104/image026d.jpg <----- Rosemary as Kotone

Rosemary
7th October 2009, 12:13 AM
I got a new contribution, this one is Rosemary cosplaying as the great Kotone-chan!

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7104/image026d.jpg <----- Rosemary as Kotone

That's so sweet thank you HikariKotone I feel honored
I'll try to do my best at the cosplay
I have no new contributions
but the mini banner is really great Kotone would look so cool

HikariKotone
7th October 2009, 1:38 AM
No problem, do your best at your cosplay.

toge5556
7th October 2009, 2:27 AM
Big image> http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5471/image016oj.jpg < please either click on it or copy and paste.

great drawings and the sprite looks really good!

HikariKotone
7th October 2009, 3:49 PM
Thanks for the comment, I will try and make more, anyway, keep this topic alive!

Should someone open a group about Kotone? there isn't one anywhere, if everyone agrees, I will make one right away.

Shining-Platinum
7th October 2009, 8:58 PM
I've just noticed something: Everyone seems to be saying 'spread the Kotone love' in their posts and/or signatures after I put it in mine XD
So, I have a proposition to make, why that not be the clubs catchphrase?!
It sounds good enough anyway. :D
I'm going to say it at the end of every post in this thread. XD

Spread the Kotone Love! <3

EDIT: A Kris club has started on the forums! :O Shall we be their rival club or shall we try and be friends? :/

toge5556
9th October 2009, 9:57 AM
I've just noticed something: Everyone seems to be saying 'spread the Kotone love' in their posts and/or signatures after I put it in mine XD
So, I have a proposition to make, why that not be the clubs catchphrase?!
It sounds good enough anyway. :D
I'm going to say it at the end of every post in this thread. XD

Spread the Kotone Love! <3

EDIT: A Kris club has started on the forums! :O Shall we be their rival club or shall we try and be friends? :/

i think thats a GREAT idea! oh and i think rivals

Shining-Platinum
10th October 2009, 8:10 AM
So, I decided to ask Karin (Ruby Moon) about the current scenario, and she let me do a poll for it. She wanted us to be the ally of the Kris Club, but I think that it would be better to have a rival club to spice things up here. toge556 porbably thinks the same.

Do you want the Kris Club to be our rival/ally club?

So Far:

Rival: 2
Ally: 1

Katri
10th October 2009, 7:36 PM
Ohohohohohoho!
Will you buy the hat of Kotone if it exists? Will you cosplay as Kotone?
I'd buy the hat... but I can't cosplay. I'm not much of a fan of cosplaying.

Oh, and banners= cuteness!

Rosemary
10th October 2009, 9:23 PM
About the Current Situation , I'll say Ally,but rivals sounds fun,I can't decide

About my cosplay I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to do it , I have been very busy with College ,plus it may take me time to finish the outfit so I decided not to :(

Dehydrated
10th October 2009, 9:39 PM
Heeey. Can I join?

Imagine
11th October 2009, 1:55 AM

Wow! The pictures are so cute. Kotone looks so chibi-like. x3 And as for the sprite, it looks great! The clothes would be great for the games if there were contests in HG/SS. D:

So, I decided to ask Karin (Ruby Moon) about the current scenario, and she let me do a poll for it. She wanted us to be the ally of the Kris Club, but I think that it would be better to have a rival club to spice things up here. toge556 porbably thinks the same.

Do you want the Kris Club to be our rival/ally club?

So Far:

Rival: 2

Rivals. It would be so much more fun that way. (:<

Purplepassion
11th October 2009, 5:10 AM
May I join? Kotone is a very good female player. And, she's cute!

Rosemary
11th October 2009, 5:42 AM
Welcome,Purplepassion,you should wait for any of the club leaders to add you to the list

I decided myself I vote for Rivals

toge5556
11th October 2009, 8:56 AM
rivals! (:< and about the cosplay i'm a boy but i'd buy the hat (for girlfriend) she'd cosplay!

granbull guy
11th October 2009, 9:04 AM
Rival > : D I need a good rivalrie
Spread the Kotone love <3

Shining-Platinum
11th October 2009, 11:17 AM
Rival: 5

Looks like Rivals after all! >: )

Cassiel
12th October 2009, 1:58 PM
welcome to all new members. i'm adding you all to the list.. when i got more spare time. >___>

as long it's a friendly rivalry it's fine with me. no bashing and wars, k? xD

Seviper009
13th October 2009, 9:07 AM
Rivaly, I guess. Beacause it's funnier.

Just 2 days untill the episode....

Esper
13th October 2009, 11:54 PM
Can I join, wait... I like both Crys and Kotone... don't kill me, I promise, I like them both the same! *hides*
edit: *comes out of hiding* Crys is a showoff... Kotone is better.

Yuppirox
15th October 2009, 5:11 PM
OUR POOR KOTONE IS GOOONE. D:

Well, today was her farewell episode (and Kazunari's as well). She and Kazu lost to Satoshi and Hikari, but they put up an awesome fight. Still.... KOTONE LEFT.

I hope we definitely get to see her more. *crosses fingers* JohtoJohtoJohtoJohtoJohtoJohto :p

Katri
16th October 2009, 10:21 PM
Hihihihihi!
Hehe, rivalry! I like rivalries!

Arceusgamer14
16th October 2009, 10:36 PM
Don't worry we'll she her again someday. :P

Purplepassion
17th October 2009, 2:56 AM
Aww. Kotone left? That's too bad. It would be great if she appears again..

Rosemary
17th October 2009, 5:30 AM
Too bad that Kotone left,I hope she appears once again and they don't forget about her =(

toge5556
19th October 2009, 11:07 AM
i think she'll be back

HikariKotone
19th October 2009, 6:15 PM
Kotone will be back, just like other female characters like Misty and May.

Katri
24th October 2009, 4:26 PM
Aww, she's gone? And I haven't even seen her episode yet... unfair!

Huh? I apologize for this having nothing to do with Soul... but... HikariKotone, your Shugo Chara banner is AWESOME!!!!!! Hehe.

HikariKotone
26th October 2009, 12:31 PM

I would be delighted if people can make better Kotone signatures.

Mel-Girl
27th October 2009, 11:40 PM
Gah, I've not been posting here. It's cuz I've been so busy with school lately, it's a hassle, see the link in my sig for more. So I can't really continue being co-owner of the club so um, Ruby, find a new one? I'd recommend pokefan#493 myself, I know she's a good member and all.

I'd elaborate my post but all I can say for now in terms of Kotone was that her run was awesome, I plan to get the eps with her onto my ipod and hopefully she'll show up in future! =D

granbull guy
27th October 2009, 11:52 PM
My Kotone left me~ I just hope she will come back to my Tv screen soon enough

toge5556
28th October 2009, 4:25 AM
lets get off the TV thing, its been like a week. im disapointed in nintendo for the hat-less sprite who else is?

granbull guy
28th October 2009, 4:27 AM
lets get off the TV thing, its been like a week. im disapointed in nintendo for the hat-less sprite who else is?
Show me the Hat-less Sprite
I haven't seen it yet

toge5556
28th October 2009, 4:32 AM
'kay here:
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/976/hatless.png

granbull guy
28th October 2009, 4:34 AM
Where does that come into the plot anyway? Without her hat makes me want to cry...

toge5556
28th October 2009, 4:37 AM
no idea, but it makes me what to cry too

Yuppirox
28th October 2009, 5:48 AM
Gah, I've not been posting here. It's cuz I've been so busy with school lately, it's a hassle, see the link in my sig for more. So I can't really continue being co-owner of the club so um, Ruby, find a new one? I'd recommend pokefan#493 myself, I know she's a good member and all.
Awww, we're all gonna miss you here, Mel. ;;

Thanks for the recommendations, though. Hopefully I can qualify to be a new co-owner. ^^

I'd elaborate my post but all I can say for now in terms of Kotone was that her run was awesome, I plan to get the eps with her onto my ipod and hopefully she'll show up in future! =D

I'm holding my hopes on her return. Definitely. ALL hopes for a Johto return for our favorite heroine RAISE YOUR HAND. :D

Hatless Kotone in HG/SS? Hm, looks like someone edited it... and if it's official... I'm confused. I don't like her without her hat... she looks a bit too normal. D:

HikariKotone
28th October 2009, 9:26 AM
It's official, since I have the game, this sprite appears when you go to the Pokethlon stadium, kinda like how Hikari/Dawn changes to her gown in the Contest Hall.

Terry. T.
29th October 2009, 11:18 PM
Hi. I think Kotone's sweeter than Marina and also has May's kind of hair. Wait until the HGSS season and get ready to lol at the beach! Literally, who wanted that? Anyway, Jimmy needs a little break but he should appear in the HGSS season. Also Kotone is in love with Ash, can't you tell?

I'll also freely make banners, just I only have iaza, GIMP (laggy) and Paint to my side. Can I do it? Yes!
So, I'm in here (I hope)

Coffee Prosecutor
30th October 2009, 2:46 PM
Hey everyone
I love Kotone too!
(I dunno why but I prefere always the female trainers)

Cassiel
5th November 2009, 10:39 AM
Awww, we're all gonna miss you here, Mel. ;;

Thanks for the recommendations, though. Hopefully I can qualify to be a new co-owner. ^^

I'm holding my hopes on her return. Definitely. ALL hopes for a Johto return for our favorite heroine RAISE YOUR HAND. :D

Hatless Kotone in HG/SS? Hm, looks like someone edited it... and if it's official... I'm confused. I don't like her without her hat... she looks a bit too normal. D:

Of course you could be the 3rd co-owner! :) I'm barely active here, so, mind if someone take my place as owner for a while?

Shining-Platinum isn't been active either ;;

Shining-Platinum
5th November 2009, 6:42 PM
Of course you could be the 3rd co-owner! :) I'm barely active here, so, mind if someone take my place as owner for a while?

Shining-Platinum isn't been active either ;;

I'M HERE! I'M HERE! :D

I must also apologise for being inactive for awhile, I have been reading posts, but have not enough time to reply and post. I promise to be as active as I can from now on. :'(

FORGIVE ME PLEASE!
(free cookies to everyone who does! :3)

Also, congratulations, pokefan#493: welcome to the team! :D

We'll miss you Mel, continue to be active. :'(

As for our lovely Kotone, she'll be back, mark my words! :)

Yuppirox
11th November 2009, 4:40 AM
Also, congratulations, pokefan#493: welcome to the team! :D
Thanks! Lately this place has been dead... LET'S NOT LET KOTONE DOWN! =D

As for our lovely Kotone, she'll be back, mark my words! :)
*is marking your words* I'm holding you on that one. ;P

I'm most positively definite she'll appear again, in some shape or form. Like, maybe a cameo or something. Maybe a series for her? :D *shot*

Oh, and PokeSho made a cute Kotone icon/fanart and chibi sprite (like the one in my sig.) 8D

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv247/XxPlatinaxX/i_kotone.gif
credit (http://www.pokesho.com/home.html)

LET THIS LIVE, KOTONE. <3

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot to ask. Is it just me, or do you guys want Kotone to meet Haruka, too? I WANT THEM TO MEET. 8) I can see them doing some pretty goofy stuff and having lots of fun together. xD

Katri
11th November 2009, 10:29 PM
Ohmygod, I haven't been here in a while, have I? Hello.
Do you guys want Kotone to meet Haruka, too?
Oh, yeah! That would be so kool! May is win. :) And since their hair is so alike, they'd probably exclaim over being like twins.

Mr. Joker
11th November 2009, 11:01 PM
epic death is epic

Mel is on hiatus. make me 4th co-owner because I love Kotone the most ):

We needz a topic......

What song best describes Kotone?
I think that Into The Night by Santana would be a really good one. Or Roxanne by The Police

Scarlet Pencil
17th November 2009, 6:40 AM
I'd like to join the FC! And prevent death! XD

For some reason, I see The Rising Sun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3_uOagQNnE&feature=related) from the Okami soundtrack as an excellent theme for her. It's uplifting with a bit of a fight in it, and the Japanese influences complement her being from the Johto region nicely.

Yuppirox
14th January 2010, 5:22 AM
*uses Revive on club*

Tsk, tsk. How could we let this graceful, spunky, flavorful and delicious club be dead? It's blasphemy, I tell you. ;_;

So we can get the gears working again, I shall provide the nutrients to keep this place going and strong! (in other words, a new topic):

Best case scenario: Kotone makes a cameo in the anim&#233; again. My question is: For what purpose should Kotone have to come back to the anim&#233;, or have a cameo in the first place?

I'll answer later; I just wanted to revive the thread for now. x]

LET THIS STRIVE, KOTONE! /club catch-phrase

toge5556
14th January 2010, 7:36 PM
hay s/he's right! we have to keep this thread alive now!

Shining-Platinum
14th January 2010, 9:39 PM
C;mon guys and gals! Lets try and be more active and answer every topic question and contribute to some new fanart/fiction.

Topic time! :3

Urmm, her theme in HGSS? Original, I know xD

Do you guys want Kotone to meet Haruka, too?
Definately. I would love too see Haruka's reaction once she sees a girl who is far prettier than her (IMO) and they could have a massive catfight MWHAHAHAHAHA!

I feel giddy and random atm, don't mind me.

Anyway, as I said before, lets keep this club alive!

That's what she'd want *sniffles*

LET THIS STRIVE, KOTONE!

Vycksta
15th January 2010, 2:50 AM
Much as Soul is the most adorable female character in the history of the game and the majority of Kris fantards are exactly that, I have to close this thread. Clubs are no exception to the 30 day rule.