PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix

Dylan 101
21st September 2009, 12:09 PM
Welcome!

Here we discuss anything to do with Square Enix.
So if you enjoy Square Enix games, this is the place for you!

1) All main Forum rules apply.
2) All main Club rules apply.
3) Keep the swearing to a minimum. Don't swear more than once every 2 posts.

Username/Name:
Favourite Square Enix Game(s):
Club Leader #1 - Dylan 101
Club Leader #2 - Codey

Co-Owner #1 - WhiteWind
Co-Owner #2 - Esper

Active Members
Polar Star
Casual Members
Kecleoshrew
murkrowrob
Birnax
ShinyPichu4Ever
Sapphire Phoenix
Ohtachi

Club Leaders can do anything.
Co-Owners do Accept entry forms by themselves & can do anything WITH Club Leaders Permission. Active Members may suggest new topic

http://i33.*******.com/1zconiu.png

[*url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=419207][*IMG]http://i33.*******.com/1zconiu.png[/IMG][/url] (Delete the *)
Hope you have fun! ^_^

Codey
22nd September 2009, 9:20 AM
Username/Name: Codey
Favourite Square Enix Game(s): The World Ends With You (TWEWY), KH Series.

Codey
22nd September 2009, 9:28 AM
Yahoo ^_^

Now, all we need is something to attract members.

;D

WhiteWind
22nd September 2009, 10:13 AM
Ayy Dylan, It's Jonno, WhiteWind works so.. YA! :D
Username/Name: WHiteWind, EVERYONE CALL ME JONNO
Favourite Square Enix Game(s): Well. Kh series, Thw world ends with you, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X-2. :D

Codey
22nd September 2009, 10:25 AM
He accidently did.

xD

TOPIC:

'Who's your favourite Square Enix character?'

WhiteWind
22nd September 2009, 10:30 AM
Hmm... Tricky... Probs Sora or Tidus, Or Auron, Or Cloud!

Codey
22nd September 2009, 10:40 AM
I quite like Mr. Hanekoma

either him, or Saix.

;D

lol@maincharacters

Ignore that O.O

WhiteWind
22nd September 2009, 10:49 AM
Mmm I also like Larxene :D She's awesome.

Codey
22nd September 2009, 11:06 AM
We need more members! :S

WhiteWind
22nd September 2009, 11:27 AM
Mmm We do....... On the topic, Squall is awesome (Leon) and, and, and, WAIT FOR IT.............................. MOOGLE!

Dylan 101
22nd September 2009, 11:49 AM
Gotta agree with WhiteWind, Moogle is the best character and the emo moogle is even better!

Codey
22nd September 2009, 9:45 PM
Moogle ftw.

Also, I quite like Rhyme.
Mr. Mew is epic too.

Now.. What to do.. xD

TOPIC:

'What's your favourite Square Enix Game?'

Dylan 101
23rd September 2009, 12:21 AM
Favourite Square Enix game... KH was a great series and out of that KH 2 is the best... and i guess TWEWY is the next best

Tiffany
23rd September 2009, 9:40 PM
Guys, watch the spamming. Please.

Elaborate on your posts and don't double post.

Codey
24th September 2009, 8:00 AM
@Tiffany: Can do.

On-Topic:

3rd favourite Square Enix game is probably KH1. The gameplay is different to most games (Other than the KH Series). Pretty cool how you can choose what type player you want to be. Each enemy has it's weakness which is good.

2nd favourite Square Enix game is probably KH2. Getting new clothes from the first game is awesome because the clothes look sweet. The forms you can be (Valor, Wisdom, Master, Final, Anti) are well thought out, because you need the right partners for the right form. New keyblades is awesome, and leveling up the forms for new abilities.

Favourite Square Enix game is definately TWEWY. The idea of the threads and brands, never seen this style of gameplay. starting of as a loner and learning why friends are awesome to have. Pins. The pins are AWESOME. I mean, who would've thought of using pins to fight.

^_^

Dylan 101
25th September 2009, 1:28 PM
I know its none of our fault but we need to try not attracting the attention of admins. Im sorry to all of u for my spamming, bad advice from a friend and Jonno, I know u didnt mean to triple post but can u remember to delete any accidental excess posts. Sorry to put this on u.:(

On to topic:
What is your favourite weapon/type of weapon from any Square Enix game?

I would have to say... a tie between pins(TWEWY) and keyblades(KH). It takes a fair mind to think of different ways to fight with a sword but it takes a great mind to think of fighting with a giant key or creating fire from a pin!

Off topic for a sec, does anyone know any way to attract new members? You gotta admit, this club is abit boring now.

Esper
26th September 2009, 1:03 AM
Username/Name: Esper
Favourite Square Enix Game(s): Final Fantasy Series

Dylan 101
26th September 2009, 3:20 AM
Esper, welcome to the club and hope u have fun ^_^

Esper
26th September 2009, 4:39 AM
'Who's your favourite Square Enix character?'
I would have to say... Sephiroth, Riku, and Cecil because they both use the powers of darkness and aren't evil. Or of corse Garland (FF1) because he was, in my opinion, the strongest villian in Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts (haven't played another square enix game yet :( I want to, but I haven't)
Edit:
Lightning's Sword/gun Hybrid. (which remains nameless)

WhiteWind
26th September 2009, 5:55 AM
I reckon my favourite Square Enix weapon is the water sword from FFX and the oblivion from KH :D

Dylan 101
26th September 2009, 8:35 AM
Esper, thx 4 puttin a link to the club in ur sig! It shows we can trust u here ^_^

Also, if u cant get any other square enix games u can try the net to get info! Thats wat im gonna try for a couple of games i doubt ill eva b able 2 play ^_^

ATTENTION

The 'Join This Club' banner was to big. We've got a new banner in our banners spoiler, use that one if you were using the other one.

Esper
26th September 2009, 5:04 PM
My favorite game? I can't believe I missed that question. I would have to say Dissidia because it combines KH gameplay with FF characters.

WhiteWind
28th September 2009, 12:30 PM
Hmmm Okay New topic: WHOSE HAIR DOES EVERYONE LIKE? (Random much?) :L I like Moogle (does he even have hair?) That red thing that comes out of his head is epic! >=D
And I also like Zexion's hair and I like Larxene's as well. (Organization ftw) ^w^

Dylan 101
2nd October 2009, 1:06 PM
Ur rite Whitewind, that is a very random topic! Nice choice!

Hmm... I would have to say... I cant pick a favourite, but, Sora and Roxas' hair styles are awesome cos of their anti-gravity style. The KH2 Riku has sick hair as well.

I would agree with ur moogle thing but i dont think that it has hair, sadly. :(

Polar Star
3rd October 2009, 1:18 AM
Username/Name: Polar Star
Favourite Square Enix Game(s): Final Fantasy X, and if Enix games count, Star Ocean: The Second Story

Dylan 101
7th October 2009, 2:07 PM
accepted. weve been stuck on 3 for a while.

whos played kingdom hearts 358/2 days?

EDIT: Esper, I'm promoting u to active member, u now have more priveliges in the club.

Kecleoshrew
7th October 2009, 8:39 PM
Username/Name:Kecleoshrew
Favourite Square Enix Game(s): Final Fantasy I - XII

Codey
10th October 2009, 4:19 PM
Yayz! Kecleo's in the club! ^_^

Has anyone played,
Valkyre Profile: Covenant of the Plume ??

fongerman
10th October 2009, 6:47 PM
Username/Name: Fongerman
Favourite Square Enix Game(s): Kingdom Hearts Series and Final Fantasy Series.

Esper
11th October 2009, 9:08 PM
New topic: Most annoying villian.
I would have to say Sephiroth because of all the fans he has.

WhiteWind
12th October 2009, 12:44 PM
I do hate Sin from FFX, and yes, also Sephiroth. He is so annoying in some games, but too many people like him.

WhiteWind
12th October 2009, 12:46 PM
Plus Codey, I have but I reckon it isn't that good a game. Didn't make me keep playing it. I'll stick to my KH and Space invaders Extreme XD

Esper
13th October 2009, 10:24 PM
Uhh... okay... Favorite Villian?
Mine is Garland.

Polar Star
13th October 2009, 10:39 PM
Seymour Guado, certainly. I love how he believes he's doing the world good by trying to destroy it.

Esper
15th October 2009, 3:59 AM
Seymour Guado, certainly. I love how he believes he's doing the world good by trying to destroy it.
He does?! *Goes to replay FF10* Garland is still my favorite though, he gets farthest in his plan.

Kecleoshrew
15th October 2009, 1:08 PM
Sephiroth all the way. I won a sword like his :D

except it's not real. it's made of plastic

Esper
16th October 2009, 1:52 AM
Sephiroth all the way. I won a sword like his :D

except it's not real. it's made of plastic
Oh no.... *hides*

Kecleoshrew
16th October 2009, 9:28 AM
Haha, lol. Don't worry, it's in a sealed case.

whats your favourite part of any FF game?
Mines was when the massive cannon at Junon in FFVII fand all the little cannons opened up, and then started firign at the sea. but i havent gotten very far through the game

Esper
17th October 2009, 3:44 AM
Haha, lol. Don't worry, it's in a sealed case.

whats your favourite part of any FF game?
Mines was when the massive cannon at Junon in FFVII fand all the little cannons opened up, and then started firign at the sea. but i havent gotten very far through the game
S-S-Sephiroth fan.... HIDE! *hides again*

On topic: Idk, never played them all...

Dylan 101
20th October 2009, 12:29 PM
Fongerman, accepted!

Wow! I dont check the club for like a week and we double our members! I no it doesnt seem like much but oh well.

Whitewind, try not 2 double post. If u hav more 2 say edit ur post. Also, I agree, Space Invaders Extreme is better than Valkyrie: Covenent of the Plume (no offence Codey).

Is the sword u won as long as the real thing Kecleoshrew? Or is it a cheap rip-off?

Who has heard the Sora/Cloud/Roxas song? If you have then which ones ur favourite?

EDIT: I just noticed Fongerman is banned! Lol! Fongerman, when you get back on (if you get back on) resend your entry form just so I know I can put you on the members list.

Also, Polar Star and Esper, you have both been promoted, Esper, your now Co-Owner #2, which means that now you can accept new members:)! Polar Star, your now an Active Member.

Esper
22nd October 2009, 1:49 AM
New Topic: Favorite Weapon?

Mine is Masamune, it is awesome. I meen realy, it is a six foot long katana, what is more epic then that?!

Codey
23rd October 2009, 1:27 PM
Favourite Weapon?

Holy cripes this is hard. D: Out of every single Square Enix game...

Keyblade: Oblivion
or
Pin: Yoshimitsu

Keyblades from the KH series.

Pins from TWEWY.

@Esper: Is that the weapon Sephiroth has? 'Cause 'tiz epic. ;D
Though I like Cloud's better.

Kecleoshrew
23rd October 2009, 10:36 PM
Favourite Weapon?

Butterfly Edge in FFVII. that sword got my thtough a lot of the game.
but there was another sword, which i cant remember helped me through a lot too

Codey
24th October 2009, 2:07 AM
New topic: Fenrir or Ultima Weapon in Kingdom Hearts 2?

I would rather Fenrir. I'm more Offense then Magic.

Dylan 101
24th October 2009, 10:58 AM
Whoops, I didn't see the other topic, oh well.

Favourite Weapon?
I have to agree with Esper on that one, but I also rekon that the Keyblade: The One-Winged Angel, is pretty awesome (it's from KH Final Mix).

Ultima Weapon or Finrir?
I would have to say Ultima Weapon because I like to use magic a fair bit so I rather that kind of allround Keyblade. Also its MP Hastega ablity is extremely helpful.

I've seen some other sites do this so I was wondering if anyone could find someone who might be able to find us some sprites for the members? I thought I might give it a try, I'd make it so that active members and above get sprites. Thanks:)

Esper
24th October 2009, 5:25 PM
Ultima Weapon or Finrir?
Finrir, combine it with Beserker and you get an endless combo of death. I used it on sephiroth (a cheat because I beat the game and I can, playthrough) and won easily/

Edit: I like Keyblade: One Winged Angel also.

Mogar
31st October 2009, 5:33 PM
Username/Name: SpyroxPikachu (or Spyro)
Favourite Square Enix Game(s): Kingdom Hearts 1/2, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles: Ring Of Fates

Dylan 101
15th November 2009, 8:54 AM
My computer got a virus so it wasn't working, then my internet went down. It's only just come back! That's why I haven't posted in a while!

Spyro, accepted^^.

New Topic: Which song (Sora, Cloud, or Roxas) is your favourite?

Mine is a tie between Sora and Cloud.

Codey
15th November 2009, 9:01 AM
Sora song is win.

;D

Esper
16th November 2009, 1:35 AM
I have no freakin' clue which...

Codey
16th November 2009, 5:08 AM
You should have a clue.

I like eating sausages.
[WAY off-topic]

murkrowrob
16th November 2009, 5:51 PM
Username: Murkrowrob (as you can see above)
Previous Sq.Enix Games: Super mario rpg, final fantasy 3, kh2
Can i join? completed kh2 storyu and almost completed journal, just can';t do sephiroth even with ultima weopan

Birnax
16th November 2009, 6:01 PM
Username/Name: Birnax
Favourite Square Enix Game(s): Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X, Fianl Fantsy XII, KH series.

ShinyPichu4Ever
16th November 2009, 6:53 PM
Username/Name: ShinyPichu4Ever
Favorite Square Enix Game(s): Every single KH game, Every Final Fantasy game, and when it was still Squaresoft: Legend of Mana (this game is epic. my favorite game of all time), Chrono Cross (a less known game but still great) and Chrono Trigger (very well known, I doubt any of you have NOT heard of it)

Favorite Weapon?

The Kingdom Hearts Keyblades
My favorite Keyblades: Soul Eater, Way to the Dawn (Riku's second keyblade), Oblivion and Oathkeeper, and finally: Fenrir

Ultima Weapon or Fenrir?
Gotta go with Fenrir. I let Donald handle the magic

Sapphire Phoenix
18th November 2009, 12:24 AM
Username/Name: Sapphire Phoenix / Sapphire (or Saph)
Favorite Square Enix Game(s): Kingdom Hearts Series (mainly KHII and 358/2 Days)... Not a favorite or anything, but I've played TWEWY and a FF game *can't remember which though*

Codey
18th November 2009, 7:58 AM
Woah. That's a lotta people that just joined in 1 go. O_O

You're all accepted. Just gotta wait 'till Dylan puts you on the first page. ;D

Topic Change
Most Annoying Square Enix Character
I'd have to go with, Uzuki Yashiro. Pink haired hoar.
xD

Dylan 101
20th November 2009, 8:14 AM
I'll put you guys all on the first page! It's funny 'cos I looked at the post and saw someone new joined, then I kept scrolling down and there were SO MANY PEOPLE! IMA SO FRIGGEN HAPPY (sorry if that was too random).

Now on to topic:Most Annoying Square Enix Character
Wow, this is a tough one! I would have to say Sephiroth from KH1 because it takes you AGES to figure out how to beat him (once you figure it out it's fairly easy! I can almost do it without using any elixers!)

Sapphire Phoenix
20th November 2009, 2:07 PM
Most annoying Square Enix Character?
Battle-wise: Either Xaldin or Sephiroth from KHII. Sure, they're easy when you figure out their attack patterns, but before then... I died 6 times (excluding all the times Mickey had to save me) before I finally beat Xaldin. I lost count with Sephiroth.

Meh, I might as well answer the other topics.

Favorite Weapon:
Zero Gear with 3 ability panels and Pandora's Gear in 358/2 Days, and Oblivion, Oathkeeper, and Ultima Weapon in KHII.

Ultima Weapon or Fenrir:
I'm going with Ultima Weapon since I end up casting magic a lot...

Which song (Sora, Cloud, or Roxas) is your favourite?
The Sora song. Theme song wise: Roxas' because it's beautiful, sad, and fits him so well.

Favorite villian:
Sephiroth I guess. Scratch that, I love fighting Axel (second fight as Roxas) and Xigbar :3

Most Annoying Villian:
Tie between Sephiroth, Demyx, and Xaldin. I might as well throw in Xemnas in there because of his last form fight.

Who's your favourite Square Enix character?'
Roxas hands down. I just felt sorry for him in 358/2 Days, and even more so at the end of the prologue in KHII. I actually like him more than Sora...

Keyblades because it's fun to beat things up with a key while little stars and stuff fly all over the place., and I thought the Pin idea in TWEWY was unique.

'What's your favourite Square Enix Game?
Tie between 358/2 Days because it was my first KH game, and KHII because the game play is really fun and addicting. I love those Reaction Commands :D

Birnax
20th November 2009, 6:00 PM
Favorite Weapon?
Blaze Edge. (Name of Lightning's Gunblade.)

Ultima Weapon or Finrir?
Ultima Weapon. Its special ablility is a lifesaver sometimes.

Which song (Sora, Cloud, or Roxas) is your favourite?
Roxas. Its so sad and beautiful.

Most Annoying Square Enix Character
Axel. Because of his annoying catchphrase " Got it Memorized".

Ohtachi
20th November 2009, 8:59 PM
Ohtachi

Final Fantasy IX

Favorite Weapon?

Save the Queen -FFIX-
Masamune
Kingdom Key -Darkside-

Dylan 101
20th November 2009, 11:33 PM
Accepted! It looks like the clubs just getting started!

@Birnax: Axel can get annoying sometimes saying 'Got it Memorized' all the time but a lot of the time I rekon it's pretty funny!

New topic: If you were an Organisation character, who would you be?
I would probably be Axel because his weapons are awesome and I would love to be able to use fire. Also it would be so fun annoying all the others by saying 'Got it Memorized' all the time!

murkrowrob
21st November 2009, 9:36 AM
If you were an Organisation character, who would you be?
roxas ftw XD :D. Anyway, i also think demyx was cool, despite being a wimp. i gradually got respect when he kept beationg me till i was finally not-stupid enough to realze i should kill the watery things first. since then its only taken me 2 or 3 times o kill him.

quick question to whoever reads this, on kh2, what level are youi? mine's embarassing seeing as im level 86 and i cant beat sephiroth :'(

Codey
21st November 2009, 1:14 PM
Accepted! It looks like the clubs just getting started!

@Birnax: Axel can get annoying sometimes saying 'Got it Memorized' all the time but a lot of the time I rekon it's pretty funny!

New topic: If you were an Organisation character, who would you be?
I would probably be Axel because his weapons are awesome and I would love to be able to use fire. Also it would be so fun annoying all the others by saying 'Got it Memorized' all the time!

Yea, I'd be Saix. He's epic. With the dark powers and stuff. xD

If you were an Organisation character, who would you be?
roxas ftw XD :D. Anyway, i also think demyx was cool, despite being a wimp. i gradually got respect when he kept beationg me till i was finally not-stupid enough to realze i should kill the watery things first. since then its only taken me 2 or 3 times o kill him.

quick question to whoever reads this, on kh2, what level are youi? mine's embarassing seeing as im level 86 and i cant beat sephiroth :'(

I'm 81.
And I beat Sephiroth at 76. xD

murkrowrob
21st November 2009, 2:30 PM
HOW THE HELL DO YOU BEAT SPHIROTH!!!! My game is complete then after beating the cretin then i can see secret ending without youtube

Dylan 101
22nd November 2009, 12:10 AM
When I had my PS2 I was level 99 on KH2, and I had beaten Sephiroth. If you need to level up easily then go to the top of that mountain (I can't remeber its name) in Pride Lands. There are hundreds of those little yellow flying heartless with the sharp noses.

If you really need help with Sepiroth after that then go on the internet and find a guide!

Also, if you think that he's hard on KH2 you obviously haven't versed him on KH1! He is almost 2x harder!

Dylan 101
22nd November 2009, 12:11 AM
When I had my PS2 I was level 99 on KH2, and I had beaten Sephiroth. If you need to level up easily then go to the top of that mountain (I can't remeber its name) in Pride Lands. There are hundreds of those little yellow flying heartless with the sharp noses.

If you really need help with Sepiroth after that then go on the internet and find a guide!

Also, if you think that he's hard on KH2 you obviously haven't versed him on KH1! He is almost 2x harder!

Codey
22nd November 2009, 9:39 AM
I would play kh1..
But I don't own it. D:

murkrowrob
22nd November 2009, 9:49 AM
lol. i trained there 4 ages, best place ever! what is there, 100, 1000? dont know why, but my main training area is the world that never was

Codey
22nd November 2009, 9:58 AM
lol. i trained there 4 ages, best place ever! what is there, 100, 1000? dont know why, but my main training area is the world that never was

By the way, here are some great places to level up your drive forms.

Valor Form
Well, with this form, it's easy to level up almost anywhere.

Wisdom Form
Well, The area in The World That Never Was that's infested by shadows is a GREAT place for this form.

Master Form
Well, In the land of the dragons, the Emperors Throne room place to the front door of that place is EXCELLENT place to train. 15 minutes Max to get to lvl. 7

Final Form
Anywhere with nobodies. xD

Dylan 101
23rd November 2009, 11:03 AM
Heh, I showed you where to level up master form Codey! If only you could use wisdom form in Pride Lands! It would be so easy to level it up there. Final is annoying to level up but definately worth it!

Also if anyone is looking to level up summon it is easy but time consuming. I went to the underworld and just summoned someone when i was near the save point (it works near any save point) and went to the gummi ship before the drive gauge emptied completely (if you do that when you get back into the world your drive gauge is completely full).

One more thing, with the way Codey mentioned to level up master form, only works fast if you only take it, at most, two rooms away from the save point, because you need to go to the save point before you run out of your drive gauge to get it to work fast enough.