PDA

View Full Version : sup ;)

SlowbroKing
23rd September 2009, 9:33 AM
Sup guys, the name's SlowbroKing (Real name is Jim) and as you can tell.. my favourite pokemon consists of both Slowbro and Slowking <3 :D !!!

been a pokemon fan for as long as i can remember... not much of a forumer though... hopefully that will increase in time. Love doing competitive battles now and again.

A bit about myself. i'm male, 17 years old, in year 12 at high school, and do want to study economics at uni next year hopefully ;)

i work part time at a fish shop... the work sucks but the money is nice

Other interests i have include gaming on the Ds, Wii, PS3 and Soon a PSP. I love Soccer and AFL (for those aussies :) I love socializing and partying! I love everything that is cute.. and i love music... well... most of it anyways

hopw to see some of you guys around ;)

m!ss p!nk
23rd September 2009, 9:50 AM
Welcome to SPPF, have a good time here :3

Skull-Kid
23rd September 2009, 5:20 PM
What's up SlowbroKing? XD Please read the rules(please?)

I prefer Slowbro to Slowking personally. My favourite Pokemon is Parasect. He looks like he's wearing galsses 8D Don't worry about new to forums you get use to it. It may take a while seeing as your slow *lame*

I use to do a paper route but when it started raining a lot I though f*** this s***. At least the momey is good :) You have a lot of consoles. Probably cos you have a job 8D I love music ;) If you have any questions just ask OK?

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

SlowbroKing
24th September 2009, 8:10 AM
wow, thanks for the heartwarming welcomes skull kid and m!ss pink :D

yea ill get used to it... dont know where to start though... this forum is huge :O

Wormow
24th September 2009, 8:16 AM
hey slowbroking, welcome to the forums. if you see me around, you might notice my lack of capital letters.. well, i come from a community where even posting in style matters. read the rules and have fun? oh and once i thought that slowpoke evolves to slowbro, then slowbro evolves to slowking. lol!