PDA

View Full Version : Yo

Zeth
23rd September 2009, 11:11 PM
Ohai, I am Zeth or Ryu if you want to call me so. I've been playing pokemon since I got my Pokemon Yellow Catridge 9 years ago. I was too young to even know what I was doing but I beat the game XD
Well. that's pretty much my introduction. Oh and my favorite Pokemon is Magmar :D

SolarPowerX
24th September 2009, 12:07 AM
Welcome to the forums. I was the same when I was playing Red and Crystal versions lol. I had no idea what was going on but I still beat it XD Have fun.

Skull-Kid
24th September 2009, 7:38 AM
Hi Zeth!

I'll call you Zeth but I still like street fighter refrences ;) Lots of people have been playing since Y/R/B. I beat the whole game with my Pikachu XD I though it was amazing XD Not a big fan of Magmar. I'm a Parasect kind of guy.

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just ask.

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Wormow
24th September 2009, 7:41 AM
hey ryu, can i just add another u? it reminds me of an anime character. haha, same here, when i first played yellow (it was for my 4th birthday) i didn't know what i was doing either. but i managed to beat the game because i watched the anime daily. until my little brother did something to restart the game... sniff. welcome to the forums, be sure to read the rules and have fun!