PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone! :D

shadowedwolf8695
24th September 2009, 12:14 AM
Hi! I'm new around here! Im krystle. ^^ I love pokemon. Ive been playing it since I was 4! I have all the games except the G/S/C Games. :( I lost those a while back. :( Anyways, I love making pokemon sprites, graphics, playing the games, and stuff like that. Especially the classics. :D

jldr
24th September 2009, 12:27 AM
hello there, welcome to the forum

SolarPowerX
24th September 2009, 1:03 AM
Welcome to the froums :) Have a good time!

Skull-Kid
24th September 2009, 8:36 AM
Hello! Please read the rules!(please?)

Nice to meet you Krystle. A nice name I must say :) I've been playing since I was 5 to. I don't have the G/S/C either. It's OK though thanks to the new HG and SS. Which one are you getting? I'm getting HG. Shiny Ho-Oh will be mine!

There's a fan art section you should check out if you're interested in spriting in stuff. I bet you draw really well ;) See you around!

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of manY :)

Wormow
24th September 2009, 8:38 AM
welcome to the forums shadowedwolf, have fun and be sure to read the rules. since you were 4? man, that's young. i grew up with pokemon, because i was born during pocket monster's first few years.

shadowedwolf8695
24th September 2009, 2:34 PM
thanks! I've actually read the rules a while ago. I should really brush up on them. Considering I forgot about this account for a while. :(

Im getting Soul Silver, I believe, just sounds better than heart gold. :D

Wow, pocket monsters? I have never played those games. My older cousin has though.

Jerre
24th September 2009, 6:19 PM
Hello there. Welcome to SPPF. Read the rules and have fun. Wait! You already did.

That's bad that you lost G/S/C. I still have Gold. Maybe i'm going to play it again until HG/SS is released in Europe.

Planning to get Soul Silver aswell. :)