PDA

View Full Version : Weather Teams: Are they cheap or just really good?

Tyranitarzone
24th September 2009, 6:00 AM
I use a weather team, but I want to know if others think it's cheap or neat.

Mare
24th September 2009, 6:02 AM
Weather teams are awesome in m opinion, I don't think they are cheap personally - but I don't battle others often or go to the battle front often. I always loved teams involving one specific attack.

Tiomasta
24th September 2009, 6:17 AM
It's not cheap. It's cool.

Weather teams obviously depend a little on the weather. Things that interfere with that(Cloud Nine, Tyranitar/Hippowdon when you don't use Sandstorm, or Abomasnow when you don't use Hail) can change the table a bit.

Tyranitarzone
25th September 2009, 4:14 AM
My weather team covers each others weaknesses, and even if there was an abomasnow I have a mamoswine that can cover it.

11wildy
25th September 2009, 10:10 PM
I attampted making a Hail team before, but failed at getting the pokemon. The team idea was great though. You could be screwed up when Mamo got Killed and you have no other Fire counter.(Most learn water Pulse)

Nightlingbolt
27th September 2009, 3:14 PM
There is NO excuse for a Hail team. ****ing Stallrein.

neo darkrai
27th September 2009, 4:05 PM
I've never used a weather team so I can't really say anything. The only thing that comes close is my Tyranitar and it works well with most of my competitive team. These weather teams look good and I might make one if I can figure how to use a really good one.