PDA

View Full Version : konbanwa!!

thefallen0412
24th September 2009, 6:38 AM
hello fellow poke-trainers,
i have been using this website for about a year and i finally decided to make an account. Im working on filling up my pokedex and am excited about the gold and silver remakes. I would get them now but my japanese isnt so good, so i have to wait.
my pic is me cosplaying as ash btw!
thanks for reading my first post!

Imagine
24th September 2009, 7:02 AM
Hi there, & welcome to the forums! I hope you have a good time here & if you need any help, be sure to ask. (:

thefallen0412
24th September 2009, 7:06 AM
Hi there, & welcome to the forums! I hope you have a good time here & if you need any help, be sure to ask. (:

well i do have a question actually, why doesnt my profile pic show up in my posts?

Skull-Kid
24th September 2009, 8:45 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Glad to see you got an account. Everyone always does ;) This place is too awesome to resist XD I can't understand Japanese either so I have to wait until it comes out in the UK. Please read the rules and if you have any questions just ask.

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Wormow
24th September 2009, 8:47 AM
hey the fallen, welcome to the forums. i know nothing about japanese but i still played it, beat the elite four and finished kanto. you could use walkthroughs for now or something.. profile pictures appear on your profile.. unless you were talking about your avatar. xD;

thefallen0412
24th September 2009, 5:00 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Glad to see you got an account. Everyone always does ;) This place is too awesome to resist XD I can't understand Japanese either so I have to wait until it comes out in the UK. Please read the rules and if you have any questions just ask.

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

yeah sure i could use my first friend on here!

hey the fallen, welcome to the forums. i know nothing about japanese but i still played it, beat the elite four and finished kanto. you could use walkthroughs for now or something.. profile pictures appear on your profile.. unless you were talking about your avatar. xD;

yeah i was figured it out, i got my avatar and profile pic confused.

thats insane how you played that game without understanding a bit of it

Surfer_Dude
25th September 2009, 12:49 PM
welcome to the forums.
always good to see more ppl using spp :)

I also added you as a friend :)

m!ss p!nk
25th September 2009, 12:57 PM
Helloooo :)

Welcome to SPPF ~