PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

RayquazaLv.X
24th September 2009, 7:38 AM
Hi,I'm RayquazaLv.X.Yes,the RayquazaLv.X from Pokecommunity,and RayquazaLvX from GPXPlus.

Skull-Kid
24th September 2009, 7:40 AM
Hello Rayquaza!

I've never heard of you from the other forums. Sorry :( I just recognise the name from the Pokemon card game. Please read the rules and if you have any questions just ask.

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Wormow
24th September 2009, 7:42 AM
lol skull-kid same thing over and over again. other then that, welcome to the forums and have fun! please read the rules. i don't know you but i hope to see you again in the future! but that's probably because i don't veteran either forums.

javivaldez
24th September 2009, 7:44 AM
welcome to the forums have fun :D

RayquazaLv.X
24th September 2009, 10:05 AM
lol skull-kid same thing over and over again. other then that, welcome to the forums and have fun! please read the rules. i don't know you but i hope to see you again in the future! but that's probably because i don't veteran either forums.

Hello Rayquaza!

I've never heard of you from the other forums. Sorry :( I just recognise the name from the Pokemon card game. Please read the rules and if you have any questions just ask.

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

welcome to the forums have fun :D
Thanks for welcoming me.I wonder if this jogs people's minds:I'm working on a Pokemon game hack called Pokemon GreenEmerald.

Wormow
24th September 2009, 12:32 PM
we aren't allowed to talk about hacks in this forum, but no, it's not popular enough for me to know. ):

RayquazaLv.X
25th September 2009, 6:15 AM
we aren't allowed to talk about hacks in this forum, but no, it's not popular enough for me to know. ):

Oh,OK.It's just that I come from Pokecommunity,where hacking discussion's allowed,so yeah.

ribcage_x
25th September 2009, 6:23 AM
Hellllo (:

Surfer_Dude
25th September 2009, 9:06 AM
Hey rayquaza lv x.

I hope you enjoy yourself here.
And obeying the rules wouldnt hurt either lol.

Btw i added you as a friend :)

m!ss p!nk
25th September 2009, 9:46 AM
Hey, welcome ^^

RayquazaLv.X
30th September 2009, 6:41 AM
Thank you all.