PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Celesterine
24th September 2009, 2:24 PM
Hello everyone :3

After I started reading the Pokémon Special chapter summaries on Serebii, I noticed this forum here. And now I wanted immediately to join :)

My hobbies are reading and being on the computer. But the most important for me is Pokémon =3

At last I want to apologise myself for every mistake I make. It's just because I'm from Austria, so my mother tounge is not English :)

If you have any questions, please ask, because I'm very bad at self-descriptions XD

SkinnySweatyMan
24th September 2009, 3:57 PM
Welcome to the forums! If you haven't make sure you read the rules.

That's cool, I was acquainted with someone from Austria when I was in high school. She was very nice.

Enjoy your stay!

LilacFrost
24th September 2009, 4:03 PM
Hi, hope you are enjoying the forums as much as I am. I just joined this month, and I also did it after reading the Pokemon Special summaries.
Read the rules, and have fun!

Skull-Kid
24th September 2009, 5:16 PM
Hiya!

Don't worry your description of yourself was fine. I'm studying german at school so I might be able to talk a little german for you.

"Wie heibt du?" If that makes sense XD

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Celesterine
24th September 2009, 5:54 PM
Hey =)

Cool you study german :) You sentence is alright, except for the letter in "heißt". This letter is called "scharfes S", but often mistaken for a big-written B.

So, now to my answer :)
Mein Name ist Cornelia. =3

Skull-Kid
24th September 2009, 6:52 PM
Hey =)

Cool you study german :) You sentence is alright, except for the letter in "heißt". This letter is called "scharfes S", but often mistaken for a big-written B.

So, now to my answer :)
Mein Name ist Cornelia. =3

I know I don't have the special b on my computer but i'm glad you understood.

Danke schone :) <-- i think that's wrong XD

Surfer_Dude
25th September 2009, 11:11 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Celesterine
25th September 2009, 5:26 PM
Danke schone :) <-- i think that's wrong XD

"Dankeschoen" or "Dankesch&#246;n" would be correct, but you speak better german than most students of my class english, but we're learning english for 11 years...

Skull-Kid
25th September 2009, 5:35 PM
"Dankeschoen" or "Dankeschön" would be correct, but you speak better german than most students of my class english, but we're learning english for 11 years...

Again i don't have any ö's on my computer :( i'm still glad you understood :)

Celesterine
25th September 2009, 11:02 PM
Again i don't have any ö's on my computer :(

That shouldn't be a big problem, you can also write oe instead of ö, the pronunciation is at least the same :)

shadowedwolf8695
26th September 2009, 1:00 AM
hey! Welcome to the forums! It took me a year or two to join. :(

Hey! Cool! I have a few friends that went to Austria, their really cool! I, myself know a bit of German, dutch, and Spanish. although I seem to have forgotten some German. :( And dutch unfortunately. :(

Pokemon-Dratini
26th September 2009, 1:09 AM
hihi welcome to the serebii forums
:) glad you joined