PDA

View Full Version : Hey SPPF! ;-)

james2791
27th September 2009, 6:31 AM
Hey guys :-) *winks at readers*
Ive had this account for about 3 months now but school has really had a stranglehold on my free time- ive simply had no time to post (year 12) grrrr...
Anyway... Ill start by obviously formerly introducing myself. Im james, born in 91 and loved pokemon all my life. Got into the games during the r/b/y era and since then, played thru all the gens games - love em' all (REALLY loved PMD2, Going thru SS atm) ;-)
I must say that this forum site has a glorious fanfic section with some amazing stories. I also plan tn join the PASBL soon, so i hope to see some of you guys there!
Thats about all from me.. Hope you guys are also having a great time here on there forums. Would you believe that today is also my 18th? Finally matured haha!
Looking forward to meeting you guys and making some great friendships along the way:-)
~james2791~
Btw posted this off my phone so i dont know how the spacing is going tn appear :-)

ivanreal
27th September 2009, 7:14 AM
heya James welcome to sppf and happy birthday ^.^ I'm sure you've already done this but if you haven't, read the rules and stay out of trouble I wish you the best on your b day

m!ss p!nk
27th September 2009, 7:18 AM
Hey, welcome to SPPF, have fun ^^

~Silver Aura~
27th September 2009, 7:59 AM
Hi welcome to Serebii. I played all 4 gens too. The only main game I never managed to play was Crystal :( But HG and SS should fix that ^ ^. Any way hope you enjoy your stay.

Skull-Kid
27th September 2009, 11:34 AM
Hello newbie! *winks back*

School sucks doesn't it? But we all need jobs :(

Lots of people here started during the R/B/Y era(me being one of them). I loved PMD2 as well. The PMD games are so underated. They're actually good fun when you get right into it. I'm getting the new one when it comes out ;)
Yes, we are amazing writers, admire our glory *stands proud* Please read the rules! Please?

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Also....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

SolarPowerX
27th September 2009, 10:29 PM
Welcome, even though you were technically here before me, lol

ribcage_x
27th September 2009, 10:39 PM
Hello (:
Happy birthday! Hope you have a radtastic day

james2791
28th September 2009, 10:46 AM
Hey guys ;-) thanks for all your replies! *winks*
I'll add you guys all as friends to get myself started, and I hope to see each of you around the forums.
Once again thanks for the cheerios and yes.. I've read the rules!

m!ss p!nk
28th September 2009, 11:05 AM
That'll be nice to be mah friend ^^