PDA

View Full Version : Wild Newbie Appeared!

Legendary Lad
27th September 2009, 10:49 PM
Hello all!

I am a newcomer to the Serebii Forums, but I have been a Poke-Kid from R/B/Y and I have an undying love for them. I am currently playing Platinum and eagerly awaiting HG/SS (I wait for US releases.)

A few adjectives to describe me:
Saucy
Witty
Amazing
Godly
Humble

I am not used to forums in general, so I will most likely make a few layout mistakes. I look forward to meeting all of you and discussing wonderful things.

-Legendary Lad

P.S. Please don't bash me for the title of this thread, in all probability I am the umpteenth person to do something of this effect.

FlyingFlygon
27th September 2009, 10:58 PM
Welcome to the forums, Legendary Lad. You seem self-centered by the way you describe yourself. ^^ (Kidding)

Have fun here.

SolarPowerX
27th September 2009, 10:59 PM
Welcome to Serebii :) Don't worry, I find the title of this thread funny, I'm sure everyone here will like your sense of humor.

Sohashi
27th September 2009, 11:03 PM
Oh my god! i don't have that poke on my pokedex! Must CATCH! LOL Welcome to the forums. Hope you have a great time here

Imagine
27th September 2009, 11:10 PM
Welcome to the forums, Legendary Lad! I hope you have a good time here, & be sure to read the rules. (:

Mudkip8003
28th September 2009, 12:36 AM
Welcome to Serebii, Legendary Lad! Remember, read the rules, make friends, watch out for evil Cleafa who like to eat human feet, and most of all, have a lot of on here!

serenegrace
28th September 2009, 12:54 AM
saucy indeed ;) hellooo ^^

Plusle+Minun
28th September 2009, 1:26 AM
*starts chucking ultraballs at "Newbie"*

Welcome to Serebii! I'm sure you'll find lots of friends (and lots of spammers, too, you should see them all). xD.

Shadow_lugia991
28th September 2009, 1:51 AM
SL991 used 1000000 ULTRA BALLS on NEWBIE!

It's super effective!

Anyways, hai there, welcome~! Follow the rules and avoid the mods!

lindsy95
28th September 2009, 2:09 AM
Another?

DIE.

JK welcome to the forum :D I hope you have a nice stay~!
...I love titles like these for some reason...

Skull-Kid
28th September 2009, 7:02 AM
*throws poke ball* No! It was almost caught! *wild newbie ran away from creepy guy*

Welcome to serebii!

You seem to have a high opinion of yourself ;) That's alright we all do secretly. You joke was funny XD I nearly caught you XD Please read the rules and if you have any question just ask.

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first if many :)

Surfer_Dude
28th September 2009, 8:25 AM
Welcome to spp! I can see that you have a good sense of humor :)
Im sure you will enjoy yourself here and following the rules wont hurt you either :P
Btw i also added you as a friend :)

m!ss p!nk
28th September 2009, 8:30 AM
Hey, welcome to SPPF, be sure to read all the rule, have fun and feel free ^^

JIMMAH!!!!
28th September 2009, 8:50 AM
Wow, it's even got the right nature!

Er, welcome to the forums enjoy your stay! It also might be a good idea to read the rules. Okey?