PDA

View Full Version : well hai there

darkness shadow
30th September 2009, 9:38 PM
hey there members of serebbii.net

i'm a moderator on another forum so you don't have to worry to much about me braking the rules. as of pokemon wise, i got platinum and i'm willing to do trades and battles on wi-fi and i'm pretty sure i'll enjoy my time here =D

tharjaandme
30th September 2009, 11:07 PM
Welcome to the board mister

Pokemon-Dratini
30th September 2009, 11:09 PM
well hello there and welcome to serebii ; )

m!ss p!nk
30th September 2009, 11:10 PM
Hey ^^

Welocme to the forum dude ;3

ribcage_x
30th September 2009, 11:19 PM
Hello (:
Platinum is boss! welcome to ze forum

GreenEspeon
30th September 2009, 11:30 PM
Well welcome. Have fun!!

Skull-Kid
1st October 2009, 8:20 AM
Welcome newbie! :)

Wait, you're a mod-*reads on* YES! Now I can abuse you and not get i trouble! *evil laugh* Besides my acting stupid welcome to the forums! Please read the rules and if you have any questions just ask.

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of manY :)

darkness shadow
1st October 2009, 8:24 AM
Welcome newbie! :)

Wait, you're a mod-*reads on* YES! Now I can abuse you and not get i trouble! *evil laugh* Besides my acting stupid welcome to the forums! Please read the rules and if you have any questions just ask.

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of manY :)

heh, stupid acting is somethin that the forum i'm a mod on is full of, it's crazy there

Skull-Kid
1st October 2009, 8:29 AM
heh, stupid acting is somethin that the forum i'm a mod on is full of, it's crazy there

You'll be glad to know it's slightly less crazy here(just slightly) Can I ask what forums you moderate? I just want to know :)

darkness shadow
1st October 2009, 8:54 AM
You'll be glad to know it's slightly less crazy here(just slightly) Can I ask what forums you moderate? I just want to know :)

less crazy?!?!?! oh noes i better blow this joint XD jk i need something that'll keep me from going totally mental and i moderate the forum of the website www.soniczone.net