PDA

View Full Version : I'm back...

Umbramatic
1st October 2009, 12:17 AM
Hey,
I first joined these forums back in 2007, wanting to get in on everything that was being talked about here. As a Pokemon fan since the franchise first began, I thought it would be a good first forum.
After staying on for a while, my interest in Pokemon hit a low point, and I left the forums. However, the fact that I left didn’t stop me from looking back at my posts.
That’s when my self-esteem took a hit.
I kept noticing all these flaws in whatever I posted- some justified and some rather ridiculous. These flaws included posts that were too long and essay-like, posts being too “me” centric, posts obsessing over debates, posts that used “big words”, posts with bad self-demeaning humor (I admired humility so much that at the time I thought there was no such thing) and posts that expressed interest in things I shouldn’t be interested in as a boy (I was only interested in Pokemon shippings for my breeding experiments, I swear!)
Judging all these flaws, I assumed I left too bad an impression to ever return, and so I waited a long while before I mustered up the guts to post this.
I hope that I’ve improved, and I want to make sure I don’t slip up quite as much now that I’ve returned.
In short, I’m back, for better or for worse.

And yes mods, I was away for more than nine months.

Edit: Sorry if this semed melodramatic. Like I said, I got kinda worked up over my mistakes.

BigDaddy D
1st October 2009, 1:32 AM
we thank you for your return ^_^;382;

Noheart
1st October 2009, 2:16 AM
Hey, welcome back. Don't know you, but hey, returns are returns.

Profesco
1st October 2009, 3:37 AM
You're still a bit me-centric. Your posting history isn't as important or noticeable as you fear; in short, you're overreacting all by yourself. Just calm down and be yourself, and we'll enjoy your company. ^_^

Skull-Kid
1st October 2009, 8:03 AM
They come crawling back don't they? ;) Welcome back!

Don't worry about your posts I'm sure they'll be fine. Just get a little self-confidence in you! *stands straight* Please re-read the rules again OK? Just to familiarise yourself so you don't get banned :D Have fun!

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of manY :)

Umbramatic
1st October 2009, 10:17 PM
You're still a bit me-centric. Your posting history isn't as important or noticeable as you fear; in short, you're overreacting all by yourself. Just calm down and be yourself, and we'll enjoy your company. ^_^

guess your'e right... I gotta calm down about these kinds of things.

Skull-Kid
1st October 2009, 10:20 PM
guess your'e right... I gotta calm down about these kinds of things.

It's alright. You're just being yourself. Don't worry about it.

SolarPowerX
1st October 2009, 10:27 PM
I don't know who you are, but welcome back. No matter what you say, as long as it's not openly mean or flaming, nobody will hate you or dislike you :)

m!ss p!nk
1st October 2009, 10:29 PM
Hey, welcome back ^^