PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here

chazolave
1st October 2009, 12:21 AM
Well, I'm new and I hope I can make some new friends here. I have been trying to fine a place where I can play Pokemon competitively without using the rules of Smogon. Smogon has ruined the game for me in many ways and it got to the point were I can't get a battle with anyone because of the way I play. I'm no noob as I can hold my own using the Pokemon I use so I hope I'm joining the right place. If not, I'll keep looking to find a place that will let people play without using fan made rules. Let this be my last move.

ribcage_x
1st October 2009, 12:25 AM
Welcome (:
Id battle with you without lame rules but i dont have wifi atm >.<
so lame but welcome hopefully you find what your looking for

Pokemon-Dratini
1st October 2009, 12:28 AM
welcome to serebii

hope you enjoy
im sure youll be able to find alot of people to battle you : )
people here (mostly) are very nice

Skull-Kid
1st October 2009, 7:13 AM
Welcome to our forums!

I'll gladly be your friend :) I'm not sure if the rules are different here cos I don't competitively battle but I'm sure you'll be fine. Please don't leave if they aren't. There's lots of stufft to do around here besides talk about Pokemon and you leaving would make me sad :( don't make me sad :(

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just ask.

m!ss p!nk
1st October 2009, 9:23 AM
Heeeey there :3

Welcome to SPPF, have fun here dude ^^

FireSong
1st October 2009, 9:39 AM
Hello, and welcome to the Serebii Forums. ^^

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to find people who can battle with you w/o those Smogon rules.

And lots of people here are nice, so I bet you're gonna have friends in no time. ^^

Have fun!

SolarPowerX
1st October 2009, 11:54 PM
Welcome. The competitive rules here are like the ones on smogon (SORRY...) But, There's a lot of people who just like to play for fun, so please stick around! I'd battle by your rules if you'd like :D Serebii also let's you make your own custom rules, and I'm pretty sure there's already one that has no clauses, so it should be great for you.