PDA

View Full Version : ~ !-!The official Yu-Gi-Oh! fan club!-! ~

Pages : [1] 2

ancient pray
2nd October 2009, 9:57 PM
Welcome.. To the official Yu-Gi-Oh! fan club!
This club is for all Sppf members that just like Yu-Gi-Oh! and would like to talk/discuss about it.
It doesn't matter if you don't remember much because you watched the show along time.
Don't get the wrong ideas, discussing Yu-Gi-Oh! XD and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's is also allowed.
I know everything of the original Yu-Gi-Oh!, nothing about Yu-Gi-Oh! XD and a little about Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, but I'm learning.
Here you can discuss anything you like about Yu-Gi-Oh!

Well, before going any further, let me introduce you to the rules of this club (for each rule that you break you will get a warning):
Standard Rules (if you don't know them, here's a link: Rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=397567)
No discussing about any other Anime/Manga, Yu-Gi-Oh! only.
Be active, this is not a must but it would be nice with active members.
I'll say this again, because most people don't understand this rule: DON'T SPAM!
!!One-Liners are NOT allowed in here!!
If you use the Fan-art be sure to give credit to the person who made it.
Posting in this club is not allowed if you're not part of it! Excluding the post where you say that you want to join, of course.
Posting in this club when you're banned is not allowed

And here is the warning-system:
1~ a plain warning, when you get this warning, read the rules, and this time Good.
2~ 1 week ban
3~ 1 month ban.
4~ Perm ban.

A list of all members that are accepted:
Co-Owner: Zameric
damonchedder12
SoulSilverMstr411
Flygon3X
darklord18
Zameric
~.:Northern Lights:.~
celebitrainer
MasterCharizard15
dream pray
murkrowrob
cybermew

And a list of the members that received one or more warnings:
dream pray - 1 warning
shiny palkia - 1 warning
sspokemon - 2 warning - BANNED UNTIL 16 NOVEMBER

And finally a list with questions that you may answer:
Who is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! character (or duelist) and why?
Which of all Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards is your favorite card and why?
Wich Yu-Gi-Oh! do you like the most? The Original one, the newer or the newest and why?
Wich type of card do you prefer? Effect-monster, Trap, Spell, Ritual, Fusion, Normal or synchro and why?
What do you like most about Yu-Gi-Oh!?
Are you obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh! or just a (big) fan of it?
What kind of deck do you have (IF you have one)?
What is your favorite millenium item and why?
If you could add any card(s) to the ban list, what would you choose?
Which Monster Type seems the most powerful?
Which archetype do you like most and do you think is the most powerful?
Out of all the YuGiOh Duels which was the best too you?
What do think of the new Structure Deck that is coming out the 27th of October?
What are your best pulls?

I'll add a spoiler to it, otherwise this post would become so damn long. I'll add a link on each and every item I get, be sure not to remove them.
I would appreciate it very much if people actually used these items that will come soon.
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv167/Hydro_King/yougclubbanner1.pnghttp://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv167/Hydro_King/yougclubbanner2.png (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=420696)

Credit goes to Hydro King

http://i36.*******.com/2lnv51y.jpg (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=420696)

Credit goes to ~.:Northern Lights:.~

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/BoneBurry/ancientprayrequest.png (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=420696)

Credit goes to Skiyomi

Here is the list of everybodies votes!
~ VOTE ~
Made By: ancient pray
Date: 25-10-09
Monster: Dragon - Rainbow Dragon

~ VOTE ~
Made By: ~.:Northern Lights:.~
Date: 25-10-09
Monster: Spellcaster - Dark Magician Girl

~ VOTE ~
Made By: darklord18
Date: 26-10-09

~ VOTE ~
Made By: Zameric
Monster: Warrior - Gilford the Lightning

~ VOTE ~
Made By: MasterCharizard15
Date: 27-10-09

~ VOTE ~
Made By: dream pray
Date: 28-10-09

~ VOTE ~
Made By: Flygon3x
Date: 29-10-09

~ Vote ~
Made by: murkrowrob
Date: 1-11-09
Monster: Beast - Theinen, the Great Sphinx

damonchedder12
3rd October 2009, 10:13 AM
can i join because i like yu-gi-oh and my favorite character is yugi from the very old show

ancient pray
3rd October 2009, 2:47 PM
Cool of course you can join :)
Welcome btw

damonchedder12
3rd October 2009, 2:51 PM
thanks your cool

dream pray
3rd October 2009, 3:16 PM
hello, I like YU-GI-OH! very much.
may I choin?
I am playing with a warrior deck.
my favorite YU-GI-OH! card is arcana knight joker.
it is because he is a warrior and he is cool:P
thank you if a may join:)
and may I be the CO. owner?

ancient pray
3rd October 2009, 3:53 PM
Thanks

Yes you may join, thanks for answering some of the questions btw.
I don't know who's gonna be the Co-Owner yet, I'll decide that later.

I'll answer a phew of my own questions:
Who is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! character and why?
My favorite character is Yusei, just because he's cool and never loses his temper. and because of his ace card, Stardust Dragon.
Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl, because they're just awesome.
Wich Yu-Gi-Oh! do you like the most? The Original one, the newer or the newest and why?
The original one, it has the best storyline, but the newest one is also getting interesting.
Wich type of card do you prefer? Effect-monster, Trap, Spell, Ritual, Fusion, Normal or synchro and why?
Hmm.. Trap Cards, because they make your opponent so angry when their biggest and strongest monster is destroyed, lol.
The Card game and the millenium items + Yami Marik and Yami Bakura.
Yes, I'm obsessed with it and I'm a big fan.
I run a Dark Magician spellcaster deck.

NEW QUESTION: What is your favorite millenium item and why?
Mine is the Millenium Rod, I like the fact that you can control people with it.

SoulSilverMstr411
3rd October 2009, 8:53 PM
I'm Intrested in Joining. My favourite character is Yusei Fudo because he's like a modern day Atem(u), and he shares some philosophies with Yugi and Jaden, but is older and more mature than either. My collection contains over 300 cards including Starter decks, structure decks, booster packs and promos. All of which are stored in a 'Uria Lord of Searing Flames' collector's tin. My favourite attribute and type are light and dragon respectively. I like monsters that allow you to special summon stronger monsters just by having them on your feild, eg: 'Red-Eyes Black Chick'. I'm also a fan of the World Championship videogame series on GBA and DS.

ancient pray
3rd October 2009, 9:39 PM
Wow that's a big collection, welcome to the club :)
Since your favo type and atribute is light and dragon, I guess one of your favorite cards is the blue-eyes white dragon, huh?

SoulSilverMstr411
4th October 2009, 12:43 AM
Wow that's a big collection, welcome to the club :)
Since your favo type and atribute is light and dragon, I guess one of your favorite cards is the blue-eyes white dragon, huh?

It's one of my many favourites, yes.

Flygon3X
4th October 2009, 12:48 AM
Sure, I'll come. I don't watch the anime, I only play the card game and that's it.

In general, my favorite tends to be Blue Eyes White Dragon or Harpie Queen (don't ask)

Traps, because surprising opponents is fun. xD

Just the card game.

I run three decks: Blue-Eyes White Dragon Deck, Harpie Lady Deck, and Blackwings Deck.

ancient pray
4th October 2009, 9:54 AM
Cool, and welcome :)
A harpy ladie deck you say? You don't see that very often, it's too bad that all harpie ladies card names are treated as harpie lady, so you can only have 3 of them -.-

I just finished my beatdown monarch deck, my younger brother hates it even more then my spellcaster deck, wich he said was almost impossible, lol

SoulSilverMstr411
4th October 2009, 10:20 AM
I read somewhere that a 10th anniversary special featuring characters from all three series of the anime is due to air soon. Anyone know anything about this?

ancient pray
4th October 2009, 10:24 AM
Yes, I know about this.
It's about Yugi, Jaden and Yusei dueling eachother to see who's the real king of games.
It will probably be Yugi who wins, cause otherwise it's not interesting anymore, since the whole serie is about Yugi, or it will end up in a draw. Who knows, it might be interesting :)
Do you (or anyone else) know when it's aired in Europe?

darklord18
4th October 2009, 10:36 AM
may I join?

Well My Deck type is a Crystal beast deck? (well It has 22-25 cards related to the Raindow dargon/CB (due to me liking them near the end of the GX sets I also use a Tubro/attack were my Turbo syncorn (sorry for bad spelling) attack and I summon a CB or Yubel (my secret card) I also use Synchro and I sorta use a forbidden card as me and my friend use the normal rules were Forbidden is Limited. the card I use is Metamorphies which allow me to offer a monster and special summon a monster from a extra deck with the same star which I use with Yubel to summon Cyber end Dragon. I currently looking for these cards.

Yubel set.
Rainbow Gravity.
Assault mode Activator. (for my stardust dragon Assault mode.)

though even my deck is nearly finish I keep changing card but it main theme is Crystal beast/Rainbow dragon.

My favorite character is Jessie from GX, one thing Crystal beast.

Crystal beast Ruby is my favorite in effects.
Rainbow Dragon in Attack.

also I play the Tag forces series and I looking forward to Tag forces 4.

Zameric
4th October 2009, 10:53 AM
I would like to join the club, if I may. :)

damonchedder12
4th October 2009, 11:30 AM
my deck is Yusei's deck with stardust dragon and with jack's cards in it with my favorite red dragon archfiend but i have lost them in my bedroom.

ancient pray
4th October 2009, 12:34 PM
@ darklord18
welcome :) cool, I like Crystal Beasts too, Jesse is awesome, much cooler then Zane, he doesn't have that attitude like *I'm the best duelist but I don't say it out loud*

@ Zamerix
Yes you may join, nice, we're getting mroe members the whole time :O

@ damonchedder12
Losing cards just sucks, I just lost my Simorgh, Bird of Ancestory :@

I'm busy with making the ranks work and that kind of stuff and the userbar stuff.
If anyone here could make a nice banner with: The official Yu-Gi-Oh! fan club, it would be greatly appreciated.

SoulSilverMstr411
4th October 2009, 3:57 PM
I know the duel between Yugi and Jaden was left unresolved, but anyone who thinks Jaden won is just kidding themselves. I mean Yugi had the God Cards for effs sake! As for the anniversary special I think Yusei should win with Yugi as the runner-up and Jaden in third place. Hope fully Yusei will have an easier time now that Yugi is Godless. Unless the script plays around with the timeline like Cr@psule Monster did. :P

dream pray
4th October 2009, 7:34 PM
uhmmm...
I maybe can ask for a banner.
what pic do you want on the banner?
I will answer some more question's.
I like the millenium rod the most because it is a knife and to get slaves:P
Who is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! character and why
my favorite character is maj valentine in the manga:P
don't know why.
I am obsessed and a very big fan.
I would prefer monster, trap, spell and fusion but most monster's because of there power.

ancient pray
4th October 2009, 7:55 PM
dream pray, I don't really think you got the point. One of the members is supossed to make this club banners, not ask for them at a shop, cause that I will do myself, but thanks for thinking about it and for answering the answers

Zameric
4th October 2009, 8:01 PM
Thank you for letting me join the club. :)

My favorite character is probably Atem/Dark Yugi because he's just cool. ;p

Harpie's Brother! He's looks awesome and is a pretty decent 4-star monster.

Which Yu-Gi-Oh! do you like the most? The Original one, the newer or the newest and why?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters, it's what I grew up on. :p

Which type of card do you prefer? Effect-monster, Trap, Spell, Ritual, Fusion, Normal or synchro and why?
I don't really have a card type preference.

I like dueling with the cards. I think it's the easiest to learn and the most interest.

I'm just more of a fan I guess. ;p

Well my deck is old, and I don't have much strategy to it. It's mostly just good cards I like. I have a few small combos, but that's about it.

What is your favorite Millennium Item and why?
Probably the Millennium Eye or Key. I think their powers are reallt interesting. :)

Flygon3X
4th October 2009, 9:08 PM
Cool, and welcome :)
A harpy ladie deck you say? You don't see that very often, it's too bad that all harpie ladies card names are treated as harpie lady, so you can only have 3 of them -.-

Perhaps the biggest downside is the 3 card limit, other than Harpie Queen, since it's a Harpie LAdy only on Field or Graveyard. Pretty much the purpose of this deck is to rack up lots of minor atk bonuses in order to greatly increase the power of each monster, and then use beatdown to defeat the opponent. Harpie's Hunting Ground and other cards help in S/T destruction. Not the best deck, but just fun imo.

Zameric
5th October 2009, 2:35 AM
I think it would be good to talk about things that have so far only happened or are gonna happen in Japan in spoilers. At least just major things. It's just kind of a courtesy to others that are not caught up with the events in Japan.

Yes, I know about this.
It's about Yugi, Jaden and Yusei dueling eachother to see who's the real king of games.
It will probably be Yugi who wins, cause otherwise it's not interesting anymore, since the whole serie is about Yugi, or it will end up in a draw. Who knows, it might be interesting :)
Do you (or anyone else) know when it's aired in Europe?

From what I've read, they do not fight each other, but team up against someone named Paradox.

I also want to suggest that...
"Who do you think is going to win in the new video? Jaden, Yugi or Yusei and why?"
be taken off the front page as a question because it is a spoiler.

darklord18
5th October 2009, 8:43 AM

I don't think so. if it effect is "this card is treat as a Harpie Lady" doesn't add to the number of copies of the said card. Example you can have one Cyber dragon and Three Proto cyber dragons even though Proto effect is that it treat as a cyber dragon while on the field.

yeah I use to use a Cyber Dragon deck.

I like Crystal Beasts too, Jesse is awesome, much cooler then Zane, he doesn't have that attitude like *I'm the best duelist but I don't say it out loud*

Wow another preson that like them, yeah My friend use a Neos deck. so we have a Anime battle were we both use a deck that the anime character use.

Though I use Rainbow Dragon I have to say it too easy to get out with the right cards. yet it not Limited. I would like it to be limited along with the Crystal card that if you have four CB in your spell and trap zone, send all card on the field to the graveyard and summon as many as you can CB = to the number of cards that were on your opponent side of the feild.

I abuse this spell card with Cards that make my opponent attack and I have to say it a comeback plan but it has some downpoints.

1 Magic Jammer. (cane easy stop the effect.)
2 Stardust dragon Assault mode. (it effect can stop this card)
3 removing a crystal beast from the Spell and trap zone. (there card that can do this.)
those are some of the card counters. but I would like them to make those to CB card limited.

what about you guys? found any cards you use that aren't limited/forbidden and should be? (sorry if this is breaking the rules.)

Yeah I use Cyber end dragon as a token and tribute to my Cyber dragon deck as I can no longer use the Cyber dragons. Any card you people use in your deck as tribute to someone or to a old deck that now due to cards in it being limited or Forbidden?

ancient pray
5th October 2009, 5:13 PM
I don't think so. if it effect is "this card is treat as a Harpie Lady" doesn't add to the number of copies of the said card. Example you can have one Cyber dragon and Three Proto cyber dragons even though Proto effect is that it treat as a cyber dragon while on the field.

yeah I use to use a Cyber Dragon deck.

Wow another preson that like them, yeah My friend use a Neos deck. so we have a Anime battle were we both use a deck that the anime character use.

Though I use Rainbow Dragon I have to say it too easy to get out with the right cards. yet it not Limited. I would like it to be limited along with the Crystal card that if you have four CB in your spell and trap zone, send all card on the field to the graveyard and summon as many as you can CB = to the number of cards that were on your opponent side of the feild.

I abuse this spell card with Cards that make my opponent attack and I have to say it a comeback plan but it has some downpoints.

1 Magic Jammer. (cane easy stop the effect.)
2 Stardust dragon Assault mode. (it effect can stop this card)
3 removing a crystal beast from the Spell and trap zone. (there card that can do this.)
those are some of the card counters. but I would like them to make those to CB card limited.

what about you guys? found any cards you use that aren't limited/forbidden and should be? (sorry if this is breaking the rules.)

Yeah I use Cyber end dragon as a token and tribute to my Cyber dragon deck as I can no longer use the Cyber dragons. Any card you people use in your deck as tribute to someone or to a old deck that now due to cards in it being limited or Forbidden?

Well, yes I do know some cards that should be limited/banned. First of all, lightsworns should be slapped in the face. They left the lightsworns Untouched for a year now, the only little thing that changed is that Judgment Dragon is semi-limited.. Lightsworns will stay on the top to at least march next year. Now that tele-dark-armed is gone the metagame around here changed alot. I also use DaD in a deck of mine (just one) and whenever I got it out, it destroyed my opponent completely. Also, my Dark-Magician deck needs a phew more cards, Mystic Plasma Zone (wich I'm getting this week) and Sage's Stone. I also needed Gold Sarcophagus but when I today opened my new Gold Series 2, I got DaD, Gold Sarcophagus and Raiza the Storm Monarch.. These three cards are are the most expensive ones in this set, though I'm not sure on Raiza, but I needed him in my beat-down monarch deck anyways.
I use a Magician of Black Chaos in my Dark-Magician deck, first of all to boost my Dark Magician Girl, second of all becausehe's damn strong, and third of all and probably the most important one, I ran a Dark Magician of Chaos before, and when it got banned, I was ****** off. And since the Magician of Black Chaos looks almost the same as Dark Magician of Chaos, I use him instead. It kinda sucks that Monster Reborn is banned (again!) I finally got one in Yugi's Duelist Pack, and the second day the new list came out, first thing I saw: Monster Reborn: FORBIDDEN. It's gonna be hard to stand against Black Wings, Lightsworns and Gladiator Beasts.

Zameric
5th October 2009, 6:36 PM
I use a Magician of Black Chaos in my Dark-Magician deck, first of all to boost my Dark Magician Girl, second of all becausehe's damn strong, and third of all and probably the most important one, I ran a Dark Magician of Chaos before, and when it got banned, I was ****** off. And since the Magician of Black Chaos looks almost the same as Dark Magician of Chaos, I use him instead. It kinda sucks that Monster Reborn is banned (again!) I finally got one in Yugi's Duelist Pack, and the second day the new list came out, first thing I saw: Monster Reborn: FORBIDDEN. It's gonna be hard to stand against Black Wings, Lightsworns and Gladiator Beasts.
Those are some of the reasons I do not play when advanced restrictions are used. It takes away so many great essential cards. But it doesn't matter much since I usually only play with my nephews or friends now. ;p

ancient pray
5th October 2009, 8:11 PM
Those are some of the reasons I do not play when advanced restrictions are used. It takes away so many great essential cards. But it doesn't matter much since I usually only play with my nephews or friends now. ;p

Hehe yeah lol, I play with the advanced format and traditional, depends on who I duel and whether I participate in a torunament or not. Anyways, I have homework to do and tests and that kind of crap, so do you want to be the Co-Owner of this club, Zameric?

darklord18
6th October 2009, 1:43 PM
It kinda sucks that Monster Reborn is banned (again!) I finally got one in Yugi's Duelist Pack, and the second day the new list came out, first thing I saw: Monster Reborn: FORBIDDEN. It's gonna be hard to stand against Black Wings, Lightsworns and Gladiator Beasts.

You kidding me right? Monster Reborn the only way I can bring cards like Sapphire and RDA (Red dragon Archfiend) and Stardust out when their destroy. That mean two card I use are Banned. Too bad I don't go to tournament. Mainly as there none here. though I got to ask were do you get the Gold series Packs? also were can I find a easy Monster reborn? as my one old (it not rip but it one of the first cards I got and it starting to get worn out) and were can I get Pot of Greed?

yeah though me and my friend don't Play Advances restriction. they limited the fun you can have going all out.

Though on another note I got 4 pack of Yugi and and 3 out of 4 had Sword of Revealing Light. one of the card I had and lost. Though the other two I don't know what I going to do with as you can only use one per deck.

also I going to look at the local shop for a ancient fairly Dragon tin and try getting one or two of it in a tin. (like I did with Red dragon fiend, got it tin and open one pack to see the first card another Red dragon fiend.)

ancient pray
6th October 2009, 4:15 PM
You kidding me right? Monster Reborn the only way I can bring cards like Sapphire and RDA (Red dragon Archfiend) and Stardust out when their destroy. That mean two card I use are Banned. Too bad I don't go to tournament. Mainly as there none here. though I got to ask were do you get the Gold series Packs? also were can I find a easy Monster reborn? as my one old (it not rip but it one of the first cards I got and it starting to get worn out) and were can I get Pot of Greed?

yeah though me and my friend don't Play Advances restriction. they limited the fun you can have going all out.

Though on another note I got 4 pack of Yugi and and 3 out of 4 had Sword of Revealing Light. one of the card I had and lost. Though the other two I don't know what I going to do with as you can only use one per deck.

also I going to look at the local shop for a ancient fairly Dragon tin and try getting one or two of it in a tin. (like I did with Red dragon fiend, got it tin and open one pack to see the first card another Red dragon fiend.)

I think that Yugi's DP is the only good DP ever made. the others just suck, Yugi DP has Sorcerer of Dark Magic, Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, and all those typhical Yugi cards. I still don't understand why they put in Card of Sancity, Yugi never played that card. Sage's Stone (also a TCG exclusive and extremely hard to find) should be replaced with it, or another good spell card that yugi used often. Like Thousand Knives or Dark Magic Curtain or Magic Formula, but they have to put in yugi's worst card, Card of Sancity, the only card that is useless in his DP, and I got 3 of them.. I bought 10 Yugi DP, 3 Card of Sancity, that sucks.. I rather got anogther 3 Dark Magicians (although, my Dark Magician deck has 3 Dark Magicians, and they all come from Yugi's original starter Deck, and it's stated as extremely hard to find)

Zameric
6th October 2009, 6:12 PM
Hehe yeah lol, I play with the advanced format and traditional, depends on who I duel and whether I participate in a torunament or not. Anyways, I have homework to do and tests and that kind of crap, so do you want to be the Co-Owner of this club, Zameric?
I would be honored to. :)

I pretty sure most of the old starter decks have a Monster Reborn, but you can probably only get them online now. Pot of Greed seem to be a little rarer; Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon booster packs and Starter Deck: Yugi Evolution.

Northern Lights
6th October 2009, 6:45 PM
Can i join? [recently re-watched all of the original series and i'm gonna watch the Abridged Series]

Pot of Greed seem to be a little rarer;

Even though they use it in every goddamn battle? ... and then EXPLAIN what it does every time ... O.o

Yami Bakura -> "Why so British" <- need i say more [btw i happen to be british =D] AND why is he a LOW rank >[
... but no seriously, he turns out to be the main villian >D ... [most of my top 5 are villians >.>;]

Chaos Command Magician or Feral Imp [i can't choose] dunno why, Chaos has an awesome outfit and Feral imp is just a cool monster design.

Which Yu-Gi-Oh! do you like the most? The Original one, the newer or the newest and why?
Original ... havn't watched the others, but friends of mine who have younger simblings basically told me not to bother.

Which type of card do you prefer? Effect-monster, Trap, Spell, Ritual, Fusion, Normal or synchro and why?
Fusion -> because i can do the smug face when i manage to summon it

no idea? ... no really i just like it, mainly the last season because i've always liked Egyptology ^^

Not obsessed as such.

I never collected the cards =[ ... but a friend of mine has like 15 decks O.o
and my other friend has two decks mixed together, but she has all three Harpie Ladies, the Harpie Sisters card, Elegant Egotist and Harpy Lady hunting grounds

... *shrugs*

So, am i in?

ancient pray
6th October 2009, 7:04 PM
I would be honored to. :)
Alright, thanks man :)

I pretty sure most of the old starter decks have a Monster Reborn, but you can probably only get them online now. Pot of Greed seem to be a little rarer; Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon booster packs and Starter Deck: Yugi Evolution.[/QUOTE

Monster Reborn is rarer then Pot of Greed. These are the decks and boosters where Pot of Greed can be found in: Structure Deck 1: Dragon's Roar
Structure Deck 2: Zombie Madness
Structure Deck 3: Blaze of Destruction
Structure Deck 4: Fury from the Deep
Starter Deck: Yugi Evolution
Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon
Dark Beginning 1
Tournament Pack 3rd Season

Since these Structure Decks are pretty recent, Monster Reborn is alot harder to get, but that doesn't matter, they're both forbidden...

[QUOTE=~.:Northern Lights:.~;10544464]Can i join? [recently re-watched all of the original series and i'm gonna watch the Abridged Series]

Even though they use it in every goddamn battle? ... and then EXPLAIN what it does every time ... O.o

Yami Bakura -> "Why so British" <- need i say more [btw i happen to be british =D] AND why is he a LOW rank >[
... but no seriously, he turns out to be the main villian >D ... [most of my top 5 are villians >.>;]

Chaos Command Magician or Feral Imp [i can't choose] dunno why, Chaos has an awesome outfit and Feral imp is just a cool monster design.

Original ... havn't watched the others, but friends of mine who have younger simblings basically told me not to bother.

Fusion -> because i can do the smug face when i manage to summon it

no idea? ... no really i just like it, mainly the last season because i've always liked Egyptology ^^

Not obsessed as such.

I never collected the cards =[ ... but a friend of mine has like 15 decks O.o
and my other friend has two decks mixed together, but she has all three Harpie Ladies, the Harpie Sisters card, Elegant Egotist and Harpy Lady hunting grounds

... *shrugs*

So, am i in?

Of course you can join, welcome in :) one of the reasons why I like Yu-Gi-Oh! is because it has alot to do with Egypt, I've liked Egypt my whole life :P

dream pray
7th October 2009, 4:31 PM
uhmmm...
I am sorry but I want to get put of this club.
because I have my own club and stuff and don't have time to be active in this club too!
soory...

Zameric
7th October 2009, 4:43 PM
uhmmm...
I am sorry but I want to get put of this club.
because I have my own club and stuff and don't have time to be active in this club too!
soory...
Aww, well it'll be sad to have you go and we will miss ya. But I totally understand why you need to leave. I hope you have a good time in your other club and maybe you'll be able to come back one day.

Northern Lights
7th October 2009, 4:56 PM
I still don't understand why they put in Card of Sancity, Yugi never played that card

Actually I think he did during the KC Championship Arc ... it was either him or Rebecca, i can't remember.

If you need artwork for this club i'll volunteer [has no life and likes making Graphics]

And if i had known that YGOTAS was gonna be this funny i would have watched earlier.

ancient pray
7th October 2009, 6:18 PM
Actually I think he did during the KC Championship Arc ... it was either him or Rebecca, i can't remember.

If you need artwork for this club i'll volunteer [has no life and likes making Graphics]

And if i had known that YGOTAS was gonna be this funny i would have watched earlier.

Okay, that makes sense :P
Well, if you reallt want to make artwork for this club, do it :) thanks alot :)
haha :P

MasterCharizard15
7th October 2009, 9:10 PM
May I join?
I have a bunch...all time favorite now is Yusei.
The cool calm and collect way he acts is refreshing.
Dark Magician. I'm a softy for the "Dark Magician" cards in general.
GX was great. 5Ds in is intresting. But I like the orginal the best.
Effect. Simply because Dark Magician decks need them as well as spells.
The Monsters and Storyline. The duel Action is a great too...
I used to be obsessed when i was younger....but now...I'm just a fan.
I have cards. Dark Magician, Harpie,Cyber Dragon,Warrior and Amazon(ess).
I like them all the same.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
8th October 2009, 3:04 AM
Can I join? I've loved yu-gi-oh from the beginning and have been waiting for something like this to show up.

Probably my ever-trusty Satellite Cannon. Virtually limitless firepower and infamous rarity. It was a real pain to get.

Cloudians. I love those funny little clouds (and Eye of the Typhoon). I've just added Athena to give some extra firepower. This is the perfect deck for Athena, considering her effect.

ancient pray
8th October 2009, 9:13 PM
May I join?
I have a bunch...all time favorite now is Yusei.
The cool calm and collect way he acts is refreshing.
Dark Magician. I'm a softy for the "Dark Magician" cards in general.
GX was great. 5Ds in is intresting. But I like the orginal the best.
Effect. Simply because Dark Magician decks need them as well as spells.
The Monsters and Storyline. The duel Action is a great too...
I used to be obsessed when i was younger....but now...I'm just a fan.
I have cards. Dark Magician, Harpie,Cyber Dragon,Warrior and Amazon(ess).
I like them all the same.

Yeah of course you may join, welcome :)

Can I join? I've loved yu-gi-oh from the beginning and have been waiting for something like this to show up.

Probably my ever-trusty Satellite Cannon. Virtually limitless firepower and infamous rarity. It was a real pain to get.

Cloudians. I love those funny little clouds (and Eye of the Typhoon). I've just added Athena to give some extra firepower. This is the perfect deck for Athena, considering her effect.

Of course you can join, welcome :)
I've been wondering, does anybody know when this new Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's movie is coming out in Europe?

MasterCharizard15
8th October 2009, 10:35 PM
Atem Vs Yugi was epic.
Though Jaden vs Yubel wasn't boring either.
EDIT:
THis questions spans to Duels that happen in Battle City and Beyond.

Cause Kuriboh could kill any monster before than....

Northern Lights
8th October 2009, 10:46 PM

Yami Bakura Vs Yami Yugi

The one where everyone turns into their cards, Joey looks amzing, Yugi looks adorbale, Tristan looks hilarious, Tea just looks strange and Bakura is still amazing, even as a female card.

But the original manga version of that battle actually had a better plotline and lasted longer than just one episode ... it also explained the whole Yami Bakura = Zorc thing, which confused the ever living out of me the first time.

MasterCharizard15
8th October 2009, 11:13 PM

Yami Bakura Vs Yami Yugi

The one where everyone turns into their cards, Joey looks amzing, Yugi looks adorbale, Tristan looks hilarious, Tea just looks strange and Bakura is still amazing, even as a female card.

But the original manga version of that battle actually had a better plotline and lasted longer than just one episode ... it also explained the whole Yami Bakura = Zorc thing, which confused the ever living out of me the first time.

It was also more violent too.
4Kids really did a number on the Dubbs...

Northern Lights
8th October 2009, 11:26 PM
It was also more violent too.
4Kids really did a number on the Dubbs...

Indeed, they missed out the scene where Joey punches Yami ... -_-
[don't get me wrong i like Yami, but i mean come on, they cut out all the violence]

And the names changed too ... XD

Rainbowdashtheawesome
9th October 2009, 1:53 AM

Yami Bakura Vs Yami Yugi

You know, I wonder what would happen if something like that happened to me. My favorite card is Satellite Cannon, which isn't even close to looking humanoid. It doesn't even have a face, so I really have to wonder how that would work.

darklord18
9th October 2009, 2:21 AM
You know, I wonder what would happen if something like that happened to me. My favorite card is Satellite Cannon, which isn't even close to looking humanoid. It doesn't even have a face, so I really have to wonder how that would work.

Same my favorite are Rainbow dragon and Cyber end dragon and CB Rudy.

okay here a topic.

What card would you have as a deck master?

Me it be Ruby, I just like Ruby and I pick him because he one of my ace cards.

MasterCharizard15
9th October 2009, 4:17 AM
*Has too many favorites*
Dark Magician...
Dark Magician Girl...
Buster Blader....
Summoned Skull...
Cyber Harpie Lady...
Command Knight....
White Magician Periku..(SP)

Flygon3X
9th October 2009, 5:22 AM

Perhaps either:
* Five-Head Dragon/Blue-Eye White Dragon: Perhaps it will be so big that after I stand on top, people can't hear me. xD
* Blackwing Armor Master: That is just pure awesome, in my opinion.
* Harpie Queen: *faints after looking at her*

ancient pray
9th October 2009, 4:41 PM
Indeed, they missed out the scene where Joey punches Yami ... -_-
[don't get me wrong i like Yami, but i mean come on, they cut out all the violence]

And the names changed too ... XD

I didn't know that Joey ounches Yami? :O When did he do that (wich manga book or/and wich episode?)

You know, I don't think you're face will appear on the nose of it, I think you would be the pilot or something like that :P

Also, my Deck Master would probably be the Sorcerer of Dark Magic (he's awesome), Dark Magician (my ace card) Dark Magician Girl (she looks nice, she's the only monster where you can see almost all parts of her body) or Destiny Board (drives your opponent crazy if they don't have Dust Tornado, Heavy Storm, Breaker the Magical warrior or Giant Trunade, lol ;))

Northern Lights
9th October 2009, 4:56 PM
I didn't know that Joey ounches Yami? :O When did he do that (wich manga book or/and wich episode?)

After Ygui sacrifices himself to save Yami during the Dartz Arc - Yami uses the Oricalchos Seal and turns evil [he finally earns his name] but he looses and as the seal tries to take his soul Yugi pushes him out of the way. Yami is left all mopey and his friends get angry ... it is heavily immplied that Joey punches him, because one minute Joey is holding the scruff of Yami jacket, the next he's strewn on the floor.

Either Chaos Command Magician or Vampire Genesis, but i'd need to sacrifice Vampire Lord and another Zombie monster ... >.>

ancient pray
9th October 2009, 5:02 PM
After Ygui sacrifices himself to save Yami during the Dartz Arc - Yami uses the Oricalchos Seal and turns evil [he finally earns his name] but he looses and as the seal tries to take his soul Yugi pushes him out of the way. Yami is left all mopey and his friends get angry ... it is heavily immplied that Joey punches him, because one minute Joey is holding the scruff of Yami jacket, the next he's strewn on the floor.

Either Chaos Command Magician or Vampire Genesis, but i'd need to sacrifice Vampire Lord and another Zombie monster ... >.>

well, I've seen alot of episodes and that kind of stuff, but I only have these Yu-Gi-Oh! manga books: 1 to 28, it kinda sucks, I want all 38 (there are 38 of the Original Yu-Gi-Oh! or are there more?) but it's hard to get them. I really hope I see them soon, or I'll order them on the Internet :P
It sucks you know, Yugi and his friends all know that Yami's nature is a evil one and that's why he exsists, but they still punish him for been his right self.. Stupid brainless Joey, I kinda hate him :P

Northern Lights
9th October 2009, 5:06 PM
It sucks you know, Yugi and his friends all know that Yami's nature is a evil one and that's why he exsists, but they still punish him for been his right self.. Stupid brainless Joey, I kinda hate him :P

Ahh, no i love Joey XD, just because he tries so hard ... but in the Anime they don't actually hint to the fact that Yami was once kinda evil, and they don't have the penalty games [which is a pity because they were kinda nifty] ...

I read the first 56 chapters of Yu-Gi-Oh online, i can't find any of the others TT.TT, i guess after that it kinda becomes the anime but it's still interesting to read the differences ... also the artwork is different, not to mention the little games he adds in each chapter X3

ancient pray
9th October 2009, 5:11 PM
Ahh, no i love Joey XD, just because he tries so hard ... but in the Anime they don't actually hint to the fact that Yami was once kinda evil, and they don't have the penalty games [which is a pity because they were kinda nifty] ...

I read the first 56 chapters of Yu-Gi-Oh online, i can't find any of the others TT.TT, i guess after that it kinda becomes the anime but it's still interesting to read the differences ... also the artwork is different, not to mention the little games he adds in each chapter X3

4KIDS screwed Yu-Gi-Oh! up :( but I have to admit, the characters look better in the Anime :P
Anyways, I wish I could find a good picture of Alexis (here whole body, little cute pose :P)
I still haven't managed to find such a pic :(

Zameric
9th October 2009, 7:47 PM
I enjoyed the anime! But I wish they would not have taken out the romantic references.

I think probably Great Maju Garzett or Exxod, Master of the Guard.
Hopefully I'm not the only one here who knows these cards. :p

ancient pray
9th October 2009, 8:01 PM
I enjoyed the anime! But I wish they would not have taken out the romantic references.

no, you're not the only one that nows those cards :P Great Maju Garzett is a part of my brand new fiend deck and thus I know how powerful it is ^.^ I made a Beast deck before, with all sphinxes (including Exxod, Master of the Guard) but I only made it on Microsoft Word, since I can't always buy cards online :( the fiend deck I made and ordered is probably the last one in at least a year, but that's okay :P

MasterCharizard15
10th October 2009, 1:20 AM
I know those cards too.
Anyone know Yubel?
4Kids destoryed her entire character almost!
@NL
You don't like Destiny Heros?
*Neo-Gothic Brittrish Heros*
Noticed that none of them made her list.

fongerman
10th October 2009, 1:40 AM
I'd like to join the club

I'm not really sure what to say. I'd rather wait until I'm accepted

Flygon3X
10th October 2009, 4:02 AM

One of my friends abuse Great Maju Garzet and the twin swords card. Therefore, Great Maju has like 5000-ish atk, and it can atk twice. Can it be more evil than that?

Northern Lights
10th October 2009, 12:37 PM
@NL
You don't like Destiny Heros?
*Neo-Gothic Brittrish Heros*
Noticed that none of them made her list.

If they're from GX or 5D's then no ... i like the Vampire Trio, as i've dubbed them.

Also, random question, when does the Chaos Command Magician get summoned in the anime? ... I've seen a screenshot of him in play, but i don't know the episode =[

Rainbowdashtheawesome
10th October 2009, 2:42 PM
Considering my Cloudian deck, I would say Athena. She's the strongest monster I know of to use in a fairy deck.

ancient pray
10th October 2009, 4:18 PM
I'd like to join the club

I'm not really sure what to say. I'd rather wait until I'm accepted

Yes, you're in, welcome :)

MasterCharizard15
11th October 2009, 1:21 AM
Psychic type seems to all work together....
Spellcasters,Warriors,Zombies,Fiends,Dragons and Machines have been fighting for the best type for years....

fongerman
11th October 2009, 2:30 AM
Psychic type seems to all work together....
Spellcasters,Warriors,Zombies,Fiends,Dragons and Machines have been fighting for the best type for years....

Dragons. They have so much attack power. Not to mention the Blue Eyes and all of its power ups along with the 5 headed dragon that's hard to beat

MasterCharizard15
11th October 2009, 3:10 AM
Dragons. They have so much attack power. Not to mention the Blue Eyes and all of its power ups along with the 5 headed dragon that's hard to beat.
Master of Dragons Soldier and Buster Blader along with dark Palidin say hi.
Warrior and Spellcasters are my favorites so...
Machines are broken now...Cybertech Chimera Dragon....

darklord18
11th October 2009, 4:18 AM

Jaden VS Zane (good Zane)

who here can say this wasn't epic at first I thought Zane was going to Win it with over 30000 attack points and then Jaden play "Final fusion" I was like "What the...." he

Jaden/Jessie VS Yubel

I like this any of Jessie battles.

Zane VS Jaden (season three)

Zane would have own Jaden if this was a real duel.

Dragon: Blue Eyes set, F.H.D/F.G.D Raindow/Rainbow dark Dragon, Stardust, Black rose Dragon Judgement Dragon. Need I say more?
Machines: will Ancient Gear set. Cyber Dragon set.

fongerman
11th October 2009, 6:56 AM

Joey Vs. That guy that used the seal of Orichalicos (Can't spell it)

I don't remember his name but his deck was a suit of armor. So Joey used a suit of armor. That was the most intense duel ever. They weren't only dueling they were actually fighting. Every attack they made they punched each other. I was rooting for Joey the whole time even though I knew he would win. I got really into that duel

Northern Lights
11th October 2009, 11:38 AM
Joey Vs. That guy that used the seal of Orichalicos (Can't spell it)

Orichalcos i think.

you mean Valon? ... The australian one if you watch the dubs XD ... yeah that was cool, Red Eyes Armour ... =]

ancient pray
11th October 2009, 12:03 PM
Dragons. They have so much attack power. Not to mention the Blue Eyes and all of its power ups along with the 5 headed dragon that's hard to beat

Well, first of all, just because Dragons have this huge ATK stat doesn't exactly mean that they are the best. Each archetype uses a all-mighty dragon card (Lightsworns with Judgment Dragon, Synchro with Black Rose Dragon, Crystal Beasts with Rainbow Dragon for example) and there is more to overcome then just ATK power, the Blue-Eyes White Dragon is strong, but there are alot of cards that can kill it in no time. I mean, Dark Magician itself is weak, 2500 ATK and lvl 7, at first look you think: crap that's such a weak monster. But the Dark-Magician related cards are the ones that make this monster so powerful (Thousand Knives, Dark Magic attack, Dark Magic Curtain and so on).

Marik vs Yami Bakura
Even though Yami Bakura got his butt kicked my Ra, it was a nice duel.
Both love to abuse the graveyard and they both use Fiend-type monsters.

Spellcasters (just because I have them, lolz) and Fiends (just because I have them ;))

NEW topic:
What archetype do you like most and do you think is the most powerful?
Archetype are Lightsworns and Glad. Beasts and Blackwings for those who don't know :P
I like Lightsworns the most, my Spellcaster and Fiend deck both are Pure DARK so sometimes looking at a Light card is pretty nice. The most powereful one is either Lightsworns or Blackwings.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
11th October 2009, 3:39 PM
Can I post a new topic?
Heavy Storm: If you run Crystal Beasts or a similar deck that relies on heavy spell and trap card use, Heavy Storm is even worse than Dark Hole. Yeah, you can say "Heavy Storm kills its users cards too, so it's okay," but so does Dark Hole. They need to put both in the same category; be it by banning Heavy Storm or un-banning Dark Hole.

ancient pray
11th October 2009, 5:12 PM
Yes of course you can add a new topic, I'll add all these questions/topics to the question-list on the first page.
Anyways, I don't Konami will ban heavy storm just because Crystal Beasts are suffering cause of that card, I think it has found his right place on the Limit list.
If I was able to add/remove just one card from the ban list I would remove Pot of Greed and place it on the Limit list, to keep things fair.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
11th October 2009, 11:18 PM
Yeah, I have never understood what makes Pot of Greed so powerful that they need to ban it. Jar of Greed is completely useless, because it lets you draw just one card, when you could just not have it and draw that next card one turn sooner (without any fancy effects thrown in). Pot of Greed is barely any more helpfull because it gives you two cards in your hand; not much of a spectacular advantage.
Yeah, the Crystal Beast thing was just one example; it's just that nowadays most duelists I face rely as heavily or more heavily on Spells/Traps as they do on Monsters. Like my Cloudian deck; without Spirit Barrier and/or The Sanctuary in the Sky, I would be completely toast if my opponent were to bring out something like Asura Priest, which can attack as many times as necessary to kill all of the opponent's cards. All of these decks like Morphtronics, Crystal Beasts, Cloudians, Venom, Alien, yada-yada-yada are usually just as bad off without Spells/Traps as they are without Monsters.

darklord18
12th October 2009, 12:29 PM

ban or Limited
Rainbow Dragon. Easy summon effect. the ability to send CB to out of play to send all card to the deck which with cards that summon monster from the out of play area = easy win.
Judgement dragon. effect rid any and all defense your oppent has and easy effect cost and easy summon. Use "painful choices" which let you pick 5 cards and your opponent pick one which you add to your hand. if you have Judgement Dragon then that win for you. In Yugiho 5D game on the DS (sorry I forgot the name) my friend and I had a duel and he forite because of Judgment Dragon.
All monster taht say. "if your opponent has more monster than you or if you have no monster Special summon this monster should be limit because either un limit cyber dragon or limit all same effect cards.

sorry those are the only monster I can pick at the moment.

Spell well.

Crystal abundances (sorry for bad spelling.) it effect rid the feel of all defense.

Unban or un limited.
Cyber dragon. really they limit this but there other cards that do the same thing.

Crystal beast I like the most. I don't know why. also because they powerful in numbers. Every heard the say "we have strength in numbers." well that the crystal beast. Find one alone and it weak but together they are a unstoppable force if use right.

Neo specian (sorry for bad spelling)
well they well done in a game not to be to over powering and under powering. like once Neo space is out then that your target you need to protect as all Neo fusion need it to stay on the field.

Earthbound.
Sorry but the "destroy without field spell" and "You can only have one Earthbound out on the field" don't limit it power. coughField barriercough once out your target is the field spell and if they have Field barrier then you have to rid it first making nearly impossible to win against them due to the high power their attack are and with card. That why I can't wait to get my hand on one.

Lightsworn, coughJudgement dragoncough. sorry but it has to be said that they are one of the most powerful (but Blackwing and Earthbound are stronger.) even with out Judgment dragon you can still spam the field in seconds with a well made deck.

Black wing well from what I see and heard they like the best archtype. though I have yet to see or find any of the famous Black wings cards. I say taht they could be good.

ancient pray
12th October 2009, 3:38 PM
@ celebitrainer
You're right, Jar of Greed is the same as a normal draw.
A good card with a down-effect is Reckless Greed, set it in the first turn, and then when your next Draw Phase is over you activate it, 3 cards in 1 turn wich will probably give you hand-advantage and if they are the cards you need at the moment an easy field-advantage is yours, and that's the reason why they banned Pot of Greed :P

Rainbowdashtheawesome
12th October 2009, 5:48 PM

Earthbound Immortals:
I have all 4 that have been released in the US as of this point and plan to get the final three when Stardust Overdrive comes out. I can never really see myself being able to focus a deck around them, but I have whitnessed their power first-hand. I won all three duels of a match at the Ancient Sanctuary SP by using Chacu Chalhua. Its effect proved perfect for my purposes.

Cloudians (of course):
They aren't too powerful, but every time I duel using them I manage to have a good time. I've used so many kinds of decks, but the Cloudian deck is the only one with which I always enjoy my duels, whether I am winning or not. I don't get why this happens, but I do realize that it is exactly what these cards were made for; having fun.

Zameric
13th October 2009, 2:25 PM
One of my friends abuse Great Maju Garzet and the twin swords card. Therefore, Great Maju has like 5000-ish atk, and it can atk twice. Can it be more evil than that?
You wanna know card abuse, my nephew loves to get out Gren Maju Da Eiza after he's removed from play a bunch of cards(his and mine). One time I think he got its attack over 10k. He really like his out of play deck I helped him make. ><

I haven't really used many, and like I said before my deck doesn't have any specific theme. But I do a have machine deck I made for fun, which has the ancient gear monsters in it. So I'll just say that since it's a fun deck to use.

And sorry for not posting the last few days, I am out of town on vacation in Colorado.

ancient pray
13th October 2009, 3:11 PM
That's cool :O you know, I kinda found out something, if you run a Dinosaur Deck and put in a Macro Cosmos or Dimensional Fissure to remove from play each card send to the graveyard, you really should have Tyranno Infinity. His effect: The original ATK of this card becomes the number of your Dinosaur-Type monsters that are removed from play x 1000.
And yes, it really is x 1000, not x 100 :P
A level 4 Dinosaur with a effect that will beat your oponent in one turn if you have the right deck, the only thing that sucks with this card is that it's DEF is 0, meaning that against a pierce-effect monster he's pretty useless (only when your oponent plays Book of Moon to flip Tyranno Infinity face-down)

Rainbowdashtheawesome
13th October 2009, 3:11 PM
The Ancient Gears do make for a pretty good beatdown deck, as far as I can tell. I have never had enough of them to make a deck out of, so I haven't ever used them; but they seem pretty good. The thing that stinks about it: the only rare Ancient Gear card I've ever pulled from a pack was the fusion one; which requires the use of AG Golem as a fusion material monster.
That ever happen to you; you get some epic powerful card but don't have the cards needed for using it?

ancient pray
13th October 2009, 6:43 PM
Yes it's happened to me before too, like buying the last Zane Truesdale DP for fun and getting the Cyber End Dragon (UR) and no other card that would help me getting 3 Cyber Dragons together? That sucks so damn much, just as much as getting an UR Black Skull Dragon in a pack when not having Red-Eyes and Summoned Skull... I also hate getting a strong Ritual monster but not getting the spell card to ritual summon it with..

MasterCharizard15
13th October 2009, 7:00 PM
There so many...
Dark Magicians for me is all about Fun.
Cyber Dragons are 10K in less than 5 turns...
Red Eyes are surpisingly good.
Harpies are win.

ancient pray
13th October 2009, 8:05 PM
Wait wait wait, do you run a Dark-Magician Deck too? That would be awesome ^.^
Cyber Dragons were so good back in the days when Cyber Dragon wasn't limited...
I mean, come on, with these swarm abilities and Lightsworns, Glad. Beasts and Blackwings at the top, I think Cyber Dragons have to make a comeback, I swear, if I get to see Zane Truesdale's DP somewhere, I'll buy at least 30 to make sure I get all the cards 3 times, exept for maybe the 2 Ultra Rares.

MasterCharizard15
13th October 2009, 8:11 PM
Wait wait wait, do you run a Dark-Magician Deck too? That would be awesome ^.^Cyber Dragons were so good back in the days when Cyber Dragon wasn't limited...
I mean, come on, with these swarm abilities and Lightsworns, Glad. Beasts and Blackwings at the top, I think Cyber Dragons have to make a comeback, I swear, if I get to see Zane Truesdale's DP somewhere, I'll buy at least 30 to make sure I get all the cards 3 times, exept for maybe the 2 Ultra Rares.

I do.
I have 3 versions of it.
1. Focus on him and powering him up.
2. Focus on Summon dark palidin with Hima nd buster Blader.
3. Focus on Dark Magicina of Chaos +Dark magician Girl.
Magician's Circle is win in a Dark Magician deck.

ancient pray
13th October 2009, 9:21 PM
I do.
I have 3 versions of it.
1. Focus on him and powering him up.
2. Focus on Summon dark palidin with Hima nd buster Blader.
3. Focus on Dark Magicina of Chaos +Dark magician Girl.
Magician's Circle is win in a Dark Magician deck.

Cool, I have a Dark-Magician that focuses on bringing him out as soon as possible, then destroy my oponents with cards like Thousand Knives and Dark Magic Attack, and with Magician's Circle I bring out Dark Magician Girl to offer them both for the Sorcerer of Dark Magic. I power all my monsters up with Mystic Plasma Zone, and to get my ace cards as soon as possible, I have a Gold Sarcophagus. I have 1 monster that is not Dark, but I highly recommend it, it is a def monster called Neo Aqua Madoor, 3000 DEF, level 6. I like the idea that it is not Dark, because otherwise it's DEF would drop because of Mystic Plasma Zones effect.
I have a question to you, could you post your 3 Dark Magician decks here? all 3 in it's own Spoiler? I could do the same thing with my deck, it would be great to see how somebody else runs a Dark-Magician Deck too :)

EDIT: to all the members we have in this club who play Yu-Gi-Oh!, I would like you to post your decks! put them in a SPOILER TAG and do something like this:Monster Cards (20)
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example

Spell Cards (10)
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example

Trap Cards (10)
Example
Example
Example
Example
Example

It would be pretty awesome to see other ppls decks, and if you need any advice or help or something like that, just ask, and we'll help you right away :)
We don't give points to somebody elses decks, because the reason why most clubs are closed is because of fights about such useless things, I don't want that in my club though. I'll make a list of my deck as soon as possible ~

fongerman
14th October 2009, 5:42 AM
EDIT: to all the members we have in this club who play Yu-Gi-Oh!, I would like you to post your decks! put them in a SPOILER TAG and do something like this:

I don't play real Yu gi oh cards. Should I post the deck I use in Stardust Accelerator?

darklord18
14th October 2009, 5:55 AM
I post my deck later but yeah I think that okay because you Wifi with it.

can I also post my Tag force 3 deck?

and also yeah I like some tip on my deck.

Flygon3X
14th October 2009, 6:22 AM

Dragons, if it weren't for the anti-dragon cards. Most of the dragon's have massive attack and effects, mostly related to beatdown. I just hate the fact there are cards that specifically kill dragons ONLY, like Buster Blader.

For my Favorites:

Harpie Ladies: I find this a fun strategy to play with, because messing around with opponent's spells/traps along with ranking up with many Wind attack bonuses. Also, the OCG version of the cards... nevermind.

Blackwing: This is my main deck in real life, and the reason is just because of swarming and easy synchro. Not to mention Sirrocco the Dawn and Gale the Whirlwind pretty much made this powerful. Blackwing Armor Master, on the other hand, ...

Morphtronics:
All of them are weak and 4 stars or less, but they have an interesting concept. the effect depends on the positions they are in. Morphtronics are very adaptable, meaning that they can be used for various different cases. They can be used for stall, burn, or just plain Beatdown and OTK.

For the Best:

Lightsworns: Judgement Dragon. The End.

-----------------------------------------

As for the deck, I have like 10 that I use online. Should I post my IRL deck?

ancient pray
14th October 2009, 4:22 PM
Well, you can all post your decks, it doesn't matter if it's a online deck, in-game deck or IRL deck. Just post it and tell us wich one to rate (if you need any comments, that means)
I'm watching Yu-Gi-Oh! GX atm, I truly love Zane even though I've only seen him in one duel against Jaden, but seriously, this is so much better then the original Yu-Gi-Oh!.
Although, Jaden is a little... Stupid, sometimes... A complete rooky doesn't stand a chance against the worlds best tag duelists for example, especially when Syrus is your tag team mate, lol.
I'll post my deck soon, first I've gotta do my homework... :(:(

dream pray
14th October 2009, 4:31 PM
may I rejoin please?
will answer some more question's if I may:)
warrior and dinosaur.
warrior because I always wanted to be like one, with swords and axes and stuff like that.
dinosaur's because hey are very cool with there looks and very powerfull:)
warrior's is my answer:)
because I think that arcana knight joker is strong
and gilford the lightning too:)
hope I may join again:)

Zameric
14th October 2009, 4:35 PM
I'd be glad to post my deck and get some feedback. But it won't be till The weekend or maybe Monday.

may I rejoin please?
will answer some more question's if I may:)
warrior and dinosaur.
warrior because I always wanted to be like one, with swords and axes and stuff like that.
dinosaur's because hey are very cool with there looks and very powerfull:)
warrior's is my answer:)
because I think that arcana knight joker is strong
and gilford the lightning too:)
hope I may join again:)

NO WAY! You can never come back!! >:[
Of course you can! We would be happy to have you come back to the club. :]

MasterCharizard15
14th October 2009, 7:44 PM
(Monsters:31)
Dark Magician (Arkana Version) x2
Apprentice Magician x2
Breaker the Magicial Warrior x1
Buster Blader x2
Dark Magician Girl x3
Gravekeeper's Guard x2
Injection Fairy Lily x1
King of the Swamp x2
Magician of Faith x1
Magician's Valkyria x3
Masked Dragon x3
Mirage Dragon x1
Skilled Dark Magician x3
Skilled White Magician x2
Spear Dragon x1
The Tricky x1
White Magician Pikeru x1
(Spells:22 )
Fissure x1
Future Fusion x1
Giant Trunade x1
Gold Sarcophagus x1
Heavy Storm x1
Mage power x1
Magicial Dimention x2
Magical Mallet x1
Masusoleum of the Emperor x2
Megamorph x1
My Body as a Shield x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
Polymerization x2
Premature Burial x1
Scaprgoat x1
Smashing Ground x1
Swords of Revealing Light x1
Terraforming x1
United We Stand x1
(Traps: 7)
Magic Cylinder x1
Magician's Circle x3
Mirror Force x1
Pitch-Black Power Stone x1
Royal Decree x1
(Fusion/Extra Deck:6)
Dark Paladin x3
F.G.D. (Five Headed Dragon) x3
(Side Deck: 15)
Dark Magician x1
Buster Blader x1
King of the Swamp x1
Mirage Dragon x1
Skilled White Magician x1
Spear Dragon x2
Twin-Headed Behemoth x1
Diffusion Wave-motion x1
Magicail Blast x1
Magicians Unite x1
My Body as a Shield x1
Pot of Avarice x1
Pitch Black Power stone x1
Royal Decree X1

-_- Normally I would use a deck of 40 but...
tips anyone?

Northern Lights
14th October 2009, 9:05 PM
Well i actually don't have a deck, but my friend let me compile one from all of her cards.

So i'll post my 40 later =]

Also, making banners for the club from manga images

EDIT

{T} = Tribute Monsters for Summons
* = Cards we chose specifically

Monsters

- A Man with Wdjat
- Chaos Cammand Magician *
- Charcoal Inpachi
- Chrysalis Chicky {T}
- Chrysalis Mole {T}
- Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle
- Dawnbreak Gardna
- Gemini Elf
- Giant Rat
- Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lv.4
- Lady Ninja Yae
- Luster Dragon
- Mataza the Zapper
- Phantom Cricket {T}
- Roc from Valley of Haze *
- Serpentine Princess
- Simorgh, Bird of Divinity
- Slate Warrior
- Steel Ogre Grotto #2
- Susa Soldier
- Vampire Genesis *
- Vampire Lord *
- Vampire Lady *
- Volcanic Blaster
- Volcanic Scattershot

Spells

- Gaia Power
- Monster Reincarnation
- Heavy Storm *
- Heavy Storm
- Brain Control
- Smashing Ground
- Ookazi *

Traps

- Dust Tornado *
- Dust Tornado
- Cemetary Bomb *
- Crystal Raigeki
- Rare Metalmorph
- Robbin' Goblin
- Sakuretsu Armour *
- Call of the Haunting

fongerman
15th October 2009, 1:18 AM
but seriously, this is so much better then the original Yu-Gi-Oh!.
:(:(

I can't believe you just said that. Wow............ this is gonna start a debate lol

Flygon3X
15th October 2009, 7:21 AM
Let's start by posting my in real life Blackwing deck.

Monsters:
2x Blackwing - Bora the Spear
3x Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
2x Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
3x Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame
2x Blackwing - Mistral the Silver Shield
1x Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North
1x Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1x Sangan
1x Krebons
1x Gorz - Emissary of Darkness
1x D. D. Crow

Spells:
3x Black Whirlwind
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Smashing Ground
1x Pot of Avarice
1x Swords of Revealing Light
1x Brain Control
1x Mind Control
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x My Body as a Shield

Traps:
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Threatening Roar
2x Icarus Attack
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Sakeretsu Armor

Synchros:
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Red Archfiend Dragon
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon
1x Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth
1x Blackwing Armed Wing
1x X-saber Urbellum
1x Colossal Fighter
1x Psychic Lifetrancer
1x Sea Dragon Lord Gishilnodon

Strategy is same is always. Use card effects to quickly bring blackwings to your hand and quickly special summon them for easy synchros. Changes that can be done is to replace Krebons with a Blizzard, and to add in a Blackwing Armor Master (which is f-ing hard to get).

dream pray
15th October 2009, 5:04 PM
well, since I am back, it is time for me to post my deck isn't it:P

monster cards (21)

arcana knight joker
X-saber pirana
king's knight
quen's knight
jack's knight
warrior dai grepher
goblin attack force
swift gaia the fierce knight
twin-sword marauder
axe raider
black luster soldier
gilford the legend
gilford the lightning
big shield gardna
marauding captain
obnoxious celtic guard
buster blader
the trojan horse
elemental hero bladedge
dark magician
dark paladin

spel cards (17)

heavy storm
future fusion
swords of revealing light
mystical space typhoon
reinforcement of the army
brain control
black luster ritual
card destruction
exchange
fusion sword murasame blade
pot of avarice
reload
lightning blade
lightning vortex
double summon
smashing ground
sogen

trap cards (11)

magic cylinder
sakuretsu armor
sakuretsu armor
spellbinding circle
call of the haunted
scrap-iron scarecrow
the paths of destiny
threatening roar
torentrial tribute
magical hats
miniaturize
that's my whole warrior deck and I am proud of it:)

ancient pray
15th October 2009, 5:07 PM
@ dream pray:
Welcome back, brother.
(For those who don't know, this is my younger brother)

@ Mastercharizard:
I would love to help you, but it's kinda painfull to take out something like 57 cards, especially when I don't know how you (would like) to use it.

@ fongerman:
Alright then, I'm ready for a debate ;)

@ Flygon3X:
Wow, nice deck :) and also, erm... Would you mind putting a spoiler tag around it? it saves so much space o.0

Anyways, my Dark Magician deck will be posted here later, first I'll post my Monrach Earth Beatdown deck ;) I'm also working on my Fiend-Deck, so I'll post it when I'm done with it.

Monster Cards (19)
Caius the Shadow Monarch x2
Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch
Raiza the Storm Monarch
Mobius the Frost Monarch x2 (I would have 3 of it, if I had 3...)
Kuraz the Light Monarch
Granmarg the Rock Monarch
Zaborg the Thunder Monarch
Chainsaw Insect
Sabersaurus
Gladiator Beast Andal
Green Gadget
Red Gadget
Yellow Gadget
Evil Hero Malicious Edge
Gemini Elf
Goblin Attack Force
The Trojan Horse

Spell Cards (13)
Card Destruction
Giant Trunade
Rush Recklessly
Brain Control
Mystical Space Typhoon
Black Pendant
Shrink
Heavy Storm
Lightning Vortex
Gaia Power
Ribbon of Rebirth
Double Summon
Swords of Revealing Light

Trap Cards (11)
Spellbinding Circle
Magical Arm Shield
Sakuretsu Armor
Seven Tools of the Bandit
Stronghold the Moving Fortress
Stronghold the Moving Fortress
Dust Tornado
Dust Tornado
Dust Tornado
Magic Cylinder
Intercept

Comments: I know, alot of Spell and Trap cards, but that's the good thing about this deck. With cards such as Brain Control, Stronghold the Moving Fortress and Intercept, summoning Monarchs is really easy. Besides my Monarchs, all of my other monsters are Earth, and all have high ATK and some pass the "2000 or higher ATK (lvl 4)" rule. I use Gaia Power to power them up, and with Double Summon I get my gadgets out really easy, and with Stronghold, I can easily defeat my oponent in one turn if I have Gaia Power, the 3 Gadgets and Stronghold. I also have 2 Mobius the Frost Monarchs, 3 Dust Tornados, 1 Heavy Storm and 1 Giant Trunade, 1 Kuraz the Light Monarch and 1 Granmarg the Rock Monarch for the Spell/Trap Card-destroying side of my deck. Some of you who know Monarchs will wonder why I use Granmarg the Rock Monarch, well, he gets a ATK boost of 500 with Gaia Power in play and can destroy a face-down card on the field (whether it's a monster or spell/trap)
This deck drives alot of peopple crazy.

fongerman
15th October 2009, 10:02 PM
@ fongerman:
Alright then, I'm ready for a debate ;)

What exactly was better in GX?

ancient pray
16th October 2009, 4:30 PM
What exactly was better in GX?

Well, better duels for once. I mean, Yugi's duelist kingdom existed of normal-monsters only, and a phew useless spell and trap cards wich he won every duel with... GX has a school, I don't like school, but a school like that would be so awesome to have, instead of Grade 1,2,3,4,5 and so on...
Since you reacted that way, I would think you like the original one better ;)
Why is the original one better then GX?

PS: wow man, the co-owner is almost never here -.-

dream pray
16th October 2009, 4:39 PM
can I make a new topic?
if yes, here is it!
who is your favorite duelist?
my favorite is mai valentine;)
you maybe already know why..

Northern Lights
16th October 2009, 6:03 PM

Bakura during the Memory Arc because of all the morbid cards >D

ancient pray
16th October 2009, 6:51 PM
@ dream pray:
I don't know, but, read the questions that I already posted man!
My very first question: Who is your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! character (or duelist) and why?
I give you a warning for spam. So, read the rules GOOD, And the questions/topics that are already created.

@ ~.:Northern Lights:.~:
How is the fan-art going? :)

Northern Lights
16th October 2009, 6:53 PM
I read that Question as in Duelist because of their strategies and decks.

Kaiba would also by one of my fav duelists because he likes dragon cards and because of his sneaky traps.

fongerman
16th October 2009, 7:25 PM
Well, better duels for once. I mean, Yugi's duelist kingdom existed of normal-monsters only, and a phew useless spell and trap cards wich he won every duel with... GX has a school, I don't like school, but a school like that would be so awesome to have, instead of Grade 1,2,3,4,5 and so on...
Since you reacted that way, I would think you like the original one better ;)
Why is the original one better then GX?

Duelist Kingdom aired before they actually made the card game. That's why it doesn't follow any rules.

The thing about GX was the cards were to specific.

It was like I have a trap card that couters your spell card but only when you have those 4 monsters on the field and I have this spell in my hand but we both have this card in our graveyard and 19 cards left in our decks

MasterCharizard15
17th October 2009, 1:21 AM
Duelist Kingdom aired before they actually made the card game. That's why it doesn't follow any rules.

The thing about GX was the cards were to specific.

It was like I have a trap card that couters your spell card but only when you have those 4 monsters on the field and I have this spell in my hand but we both have this card in our graveyard and 19 cards left in our decks

Elemental Hero-;165;! Xd

GX had better looking cards.
The Dark magician's can only hold a season so much.
Plus FRIENDSHIP was shoved down our thoats by a single character.
(CoughcoughTEA/AUNZUcoughcough)

darklord18
17th October 2009, 1:56 AM
/\ don't forget teh heart of the cards.

though I don't have anything against the first series just GX learn from there mistake and fix it.

anyway I like GX because the card were closer to the real effect then the old series.

though some cards had a anime effect like bubbleman or Rare value.

but yeah I think it time for a new topic.

Jessie because he has Crystal beast deck.

Blair, she was funny in the first season of GX.

Zane. I like him in season one.

MasterCharizard15
17th October 2009, 3:17 AM
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/thumb/6/6d/DarkMagicianDPYG-EN-R-1E.jpg/400px-DarkMagicianDPYG-EN-R-1E.jpg
and...
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/7/7b/DarkMagicianP4-JP-UR.jpg
Dang not in America...-_-

@Topic
Mai.
Kiba.
Atem.
Zane.
Yusei.
Akiza.
Jack.

dream pray
18th October 2009, 4:03 PM
well, my warrior deck has been made better,
thanks to my brother!(ancient pray)
here it is!

monster's(21)

celtic guardian
obnoxious celtic guard
gilford the legend
black luster soldier
D.D. warrior lady
goblin attack force
the trojan horse
chaosrider gustaph
phantom beast wild horn
big shield gardna x 2
elemental hero bladedge x 2
D.D. assailent x 2
dark blade
swift gaia the fierce knight
sengenjin x 2
marauding captain
exiled force

spell card(10)

fusion sword murasame blade
card destruction
smashing ground
black luster ritual
heavy storm
mystical space typhoon
weapon change
double summon
swords of revealing light
reinforement of the army

trap cards(9)

call of the haunted
bottomless traphole
sakuretsu armor
soul rope
spellbinding circle
threatening roar
scrap-iron scare crow
magic cylinder
torrential tribute
this is my new warrior deck and better

Northern Lights
18th October 2009, 5:49 PM
Whats the difference between Obnoxious Celtic Guardian and Celtic Guardian?

Just found out that my dueling buddy has Card destrcution -_- ... *head desk*

EDIT: Oh, i designed a female version for my favourite card - say hello to Chaos Command Magician Girl (http://kida-ookami.deviantart.com/art/Chaos-Command-Magician-Girl-140579612)

I would have called her Chaos Command Magician Lady, but i prefer Girl, because then it matches the Dark Magician variation.

http://i36.*******.com/2lnv51y.jpg

MasterCharizard15
19th October 2009, 1:44 AM
Whats the difference between Obnoxious Celtic Guardian and Celtic Guardian?

Celtic Guardian is just a normal monster.
His Obnoxious counterpart can't be destoryed by monster 1900+ attack.

darklord18
19th October 2009, 6:07 AM
I be posting my deck sometime this week next week.

anyway a new topic.

What is your current thoughts on the latest TGC set?

well here I can't wait to get Ancient fairy dragon and Ancient Forest cards, and the Earthbound cards look great.

and by latest I mean the latest one out near your area as Were I am, we still on raging battles.

Flygon3X
19th October 2009, 7:06 AM
This is a dragon deck I use online.

Monsters:
3x Blue-Eyes White Dragon
3x Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1x White Horned Dragon
1x Montage Dragon
2x Red-Eyes Wyvern
3x Decoy Dragon
1x Twin Headed Behemoth
3x The White Stone of Legend
2x Tyrant Dragon
2x Totem Dragon
2x Strong Wind Dragon
2x Blizzard Dragon

Spells:
1x Future Fusion
2x Stamping Destructions
1x Heavy Storm
2x Dragon's Mirror
2x Trade-in

Traps:
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Call of the Haunted
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Return from Different Dimension

Fusion:
3x Five Headed Dragon

Strategy is pure beatdown, plus sending dragons to graveyard. Darkness Metal Dragon is a key card, as it revives dragon's from the graveyard, or I can summon one from my hand. Decoy Dragon can be used as well if an opponent falls for it. Various methods to discard the dragons are Future Fusion, Trade-in, Torrential Tribute, and Montage Dragon. White Stones are discarded to get Blue-Eyes to my hand, while discarding a Wyvern hands bring out a Darkness Metal from the grave. Montage gets a huge bonus from discarding three dragons, while White Horned Dragon and Tyrant Dragon is pure beatdown. Strong Wind Dragon can be used by tributing an already-strong dragon for a stronger dragon with a pierce. Dragon's Mirror can be used for getting out FGD.

ancient pray
19th October 2009, 3:11 PM
Thanks for the banner, Wow, it's really awesome :D

@ darklord 18:
That sucks, but Ancient Prophecy isn't as cool as it looks...
Alot of crappy cards, Raging Battle was way better then Ancient Prophecy.

Anyways, I think that the Stardust Overdrive tins and boosters contain very nice cards, and alot of I-Need-To-Have-That-Card! cards. I hope those cool new Card Sleeves are in there as well :P
I do have a question: Power Tool Dragon's tin contains Bronze Card Protectors, Ancient Fairy Dragon's tin contains Silver Card Protectors, but I've seen that new Metallic Card Protector on a phew sites, and I was wondering, will both the Eartbound Immortal and Majestic Star Dragon tin contain the same Metallic Card Protectors or am I wrong?

darklord18
20th October 2009, 6:47 AM
@ darklord 18:
That sucks, but Ancient Prophecy isn't as cool as it looks...
Alot of crappy cards, Raging Battle was way better then Ancient Prophecy.

um some of those so called Crappy cards are what some of the best deck reply on, if I may my friend use a Ojama deck and he can out play some of the harder deck like a Element hero deck or my CB deck and he only has two monster with over 1500 attack points which both are 6 or higher stars.

remember "There no card that useless."

anyway I be getting my new deck this week i so happy. but I edited my post wiht my current deck later.

Zameric
20th October 2009, 8:28 AM
Well since I am back home, I can post my deck now. I don't have any particular strategy, but I don't think it's just a beat down. Maybe someone can help me here.

Monster (35):
1x Sabersaurus
1x Guardian Sphinx
1x Berserk Gorilla
1x Elemental Hero Clayman
1x Old Vindictive Magician
1x Luster Dragon #2
1x Harpie's Brother
3x Nimble Momonga
1x Maju Garzett
1x Spear Dragon
1x Exxod, Master of the Guard
1x Total Defence Shogun
1x Mad Dog of Darkness
1x Roulette Barrel
1x Chainsaw Insect
1x Insect Knight
1x Labyrinth Wall
1x Gaia Soul the Combustible Collective
1x Neo Aqua Madoor
1x Hieracosphinx
1x Mobius the Frost Monarch
1x Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch
1x Sword Hunter
1x Great Maju Garzett
1x Red-Eyes B. Dragon
1x Archfiend Soldier
1x Summoned Skull
1x Stone Statue of the Aztecs
1x Blue-Eyes White Dragon
1x The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave
1x Soul Tiger
1x Gemini Elf
1x Lycanthrope

Spell (18):
1x Flash of the Forbidden Spell
1x Harpie's Feather Duster
1x Goblin Thief
1x Soul Exchange
1x Advance Ritual Art
1x Change of Heart
1x Axe of Despair
1x Premature Burial
1x Pot of Greed
1x Dian Keto the Cure Master
1x Tribute Doll
1x Dragonic Attack
1x Spell Absorption
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heart of the Underdog
1x Meteor of Destruction
1x Stamping Destruction

Trap (18):
1x Magic Jammer
1x Shadow Spell
1x Acid Trap Hole
1x Secret Barrel
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Trap Hole
1x Coffin Seller
1x Dragon's Rage
1x Spellbinding Circle
1x Magic Cylinder
1x Blast Held by a Tribute
1x Solemn Wishes
1x Draining Shield
1x Waboku
1x Covering Fire
1x Sakuretsu Armor
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Interdimensional Matter Transporter

I think I might make a new deck sometime soon. This one is a bit bulky. What do you think?

ancient pray
20th October 2009, 3:37 PM
@ Zameric:
Well, you might wanna watch the official banned/limited list, since alot of cards in your deck are forbidden (Monster Reborn, Harpie's Feather Duster, Pot of Greed are a few examples) and a new rule came a phew months or a year ago or something like that, the maximum amount of cards in your deck is 60 and you have 71 cards in your deck :P
I'll help you a little later this day, I've gotta do my homework first -.-

Zameric
20th October 2009, 5:44 PM
@ Zameric:
Well, you might wanna watch the official banned/limited list, since alot of cards in your deck are forbidden (Monster Reborn, Harpie's Feather Duster, Pot of Greed are a few examples) and a new rule came a phew months or a year ago or something like that, the maximum amount of cards in your deck is 60 and you have 71 cards in your deck :P
I'll help you a little later this day, I've gotta do my homework first -.-
Well Like I said before, I usually only go by the traditional restrictions, not the advance ones. Mainly because I only ever play with my nephews and/or friends.

But I do need to down size my deck. I've got so many cards that I could probably make a decent themed deck.

dream pray
22nd October 2009, 7:53 PM
my favorite duelist(s)
are... joey(because he use most warriors. I hated him before)
and mai kujaku(you know why:P)

sspokemon
22nd October 2009, 8:10 PM
i love pokemon but i love yu-gi-oh series too

Zameric
22nd October 2009, 11:22 PM
Ok well after some work I have come up with a new deck. I actually made two, but am only using one them as my main deck. My current main deck is a warrior/beast-warrior deck using remnants of the Warrior's Triumph structure deck and cards I have collected.

Monsters (31):

Black Luster Soldier x1
Gilford the Lightning x1
Gearfried the Swordmaster x2
Gilford the Legend x1
Elemental Hero Bladedge x1
Sword Hunter x1
Lycanthrope x1
Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight x2
Phantom Beast Rock-Lizard x1
Judge Man x1
Exarion Universe x1
Gearfried the Iron Knight x2
Dark Blade x2
Total Defense Shogun x1
Elemental Hero Wildheart x1
Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts x1
White Ninja x1
Command Knight x1
Marauding Captain x1
Exiled Force x1
Pitch-Dark Dragon x1
Elemental Hero Clayman x2
Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu x1
Armed Ninja x1
Crimson Ninja x1
Mid Shield Gardna x2

Spells (18):

Advance Ritual Art x1
Axe of Despair x1
Black Luster Ritual x1
Cyclone Boomerang x1
Fairy of the Spring x1
Fissure x1
Fusion Sword Murasame Blade x2
Gravity Axe - Grarl x1
Lightning Blade x1
Polymerization x1
Premature Burial x1
Release Restraint x2
Samasara x1
Sogen x1
Tribute Doll x1
The Warrior Returning Alive x1

Traps (9):

Call of the Haunted x1
Enchated Javelin x1
Magic Cylinder x1
Magic Jammer x1
Reinforcements x1
Sakuretsu Armor x1
Shadow Spell x1
Trap Hole x1
Waboku x1

Fusion Monsters (1):

Dark Blade the Dragon Knight x1

C&C is welcomed. Does anyone want me to post my Rock-type deck too?

shadow absorber
24th October 2009, 4:36 AM
Can I join? I have a Toon world deck my favrite charecter is Maxamillion Peagus cause he made all the cards in yu-gi-oh from ancient scrolls he found.

darklord18
24th October 2009, 5:53 AM
Anyway I post my deck now.

crystal dark realm are it name

Extra deck: 6
Red dragon fiend x 2
Black rose Dragon
Stardust dragon
turbo warrior
Cyber end dragon

main deck: 46
monster 21
Raindow dragon
CB Topaz tiger
CB sapphire Pegasus
CB Amethyst cat
CB amber mammoth x 2
CB Cobalt eagle x 2
CB Emerald tortoise x 2
CB Ruby carbuncle x 2
X-Saber airbellum
Turbo synchron
Debris dragon
Yubel
Quillbolt Hedgehog x 3
Magna slash dragon
Gravi crush dragon

Spell 17
Ancient city rainbow ruins
Crystal abundance x 2
Crystal tree
crystal Blessing x 2
Crystal beacon
Crystal promise
Monster reborn
metamorphosis
Swords of Revealing light
Monster reincarnation
bouble summon x 2
Emergency provisions
Brain control

traps 8

Crystal pair
rainbow path
half or nothing
Battle nania x 2
crimson fire
urgent tuning
Raigeki break

this is my own deck I made what do you think?

ancient pray
24th October 2009, 12:44 PM
@ sspokemon:
Erm.. What do you want to say with that?...

@ shadow absorber:
Read the rules first, one-liners are not allowed in here.
Please, make another post and this time without one-lining.

@ darklord 18:
Nice deck, but why do you put in Cyber End Dragon?
He's completely useless since you don't have any cards that can either transform to Cyber Dragon or Cyber Dragon himself.
And aslo, Monster Reborn is banned, I don't know if you already knew that :P
Instead of Monster Reborn, we can now use Call of the Haunted in our decks.

@ Zamerik:
Nice deck, please post your other Rcok-Type deck too :)

NEW TOPIC TIME:
Alright, the list with cards of the new Wariror Structure Deck is finally released, and when I look at it, I feel kinda dissapointed... I mean, we get those stupid, crappy, standard warrior cards like D.D. Warrior, D.D. Warrior Lady, Exiled Force, RotA, Marauding Captain, Double Summon, while in the OCG they get Divine Knight Ishzark, Exodius, the Ultimate Forbidden Lord and Kuraz the Light Monarch! The same thing happened with Spellcaster's Command, in the OCG they get the Silent Magicians and Skilled White Magician and a bunch of other cool cards and we get the standard Skilled Dark Magician and the standard Magical Dimension. I don't say they're useless, in fact, they're very good, but I just get so jalous... The only thing good with this new Warrior Deck is that they maybe will see some more play at tourneys and 2 of my favorite cads: Kunai With Chain and Dark Bribe. It's finally a little easier to get Dark Bribe and the classic Kunai With Chain.

I've placed this exact same post on another Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum as well and they all agree with me :P

darklord18
24th October 2009, 1:08 PM
/\ first off sorry not all of the deck was in spoiler.
2 Cyber end dragon I can summon with the metamorphosis spell card.
I only need to send Yubel or Rainbow dragon to grave to summon him.
3 this is a deck I built for fun. there no real reason for me to build a competition deck and I don't have called of the haunt as it a card that not good for a CB deck as it use up one spell and trap zone.

also I will post my other deck I got when It come in.

and I get what your saying but I don't see a problem with it as some of those cards are in the TGC. the thing that annoys me is that cards that never made it to TGC. there cards I like to see in TGC.

I wonder if they make Arch type decks? with all the arch type it could be done.

Flygon3X
24th October 2009, 6:50 PM

The entire purpose of getting this deck is to probably getting these cards:

* Dark Bribe (OMG)
* Mind Control (OMG)
* Hidden Armory
* Supervise
* Card Trooper

Zameric
24th October 2009, 8:54 PM
After looking at the cards in Warrior's Strike, I have to say that I don't care much for this deck, monster wise. The Gemini monstesr don't really appeal to me much, except for Dark Valkyria. But some of the spell and trap cards are very neat.

ancient pray
24th October 2009, 8:56 PM
@ Flygon3X:
Yeah, for me it's only Kunai With Chain and Dark Bribe, I got Mind Control in my Gold Series 2 so I don't have any need for it :P Kunai With Chain is just awesome, boosting your monsters ATK points while negating an attack. Hidden Armory, well, in my eyes it's pretty (duh...) card trooper, pretty good card, nice for the collection :P dark bribe, WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF... It's finally easy to get your hands on a phew copies of it, lol :P the only thing you need to do is buy 3 useless decks to get them, but otherwise it's not that hard to

@ Zamerik:
Yeah, it's always because of the spell and trap cards that I buy these new Structure Decks, lol.
Alright, I've gotta admit that I also made a new deck, spell-counter deck, damn that thing rocks, so Spellcaster's Command wasn't that bad... I geuss...
If they let out Dark Bribe I would be mad and I wouldn't have bought it, and I think it's only because of a phew Spell and Trap cards that people will buy this deck.

Northern Lights
24th October 2009, 9:30 PM

Not exactly hyped on the cards themselves, even if they are fun to use when they're around, but Dark Valkyria looks good.

As a side note, how rare is Brain Control? [i have one already but im curious]

Zameric
24th October 2009, 9:40 PM
I don't think Brain Control is all the rare, we (me and my nephew) have several of them between us. Or am I wrong and we are just lucky?

Monsters (32):

Hieracosphinx x1
Gigantes x2
Guardian Sphinx x1
The Rock Spirit x1
Wall Shadow x1
Giant Soldier of Stone x3
Criosphinx x1
Maharaghi x1
Enraged Muka Muka x1
Moai Interceptor Cannons x3
Sand Moth x1
Mine Golem x1 (wish I had more)
Guardian Statue x1
Golem Sentry x1
Dummy Golem x2
Muka Muka x1
Great Spirit x1
Medusa Worm x2
Stone Statue of the Aztecs x1
Lost Guardian x1
Exxod, Master of the Guard x2 (hehe)
Labyrinth Wall x1
Megarock Dragon x1 (hehehe)

Spells (17):

Axe of Despair x1
Canyon x1
De-Spell x1
Invigoration x1
Magical Labyrinth x1
Meteor of Destruction x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
Ookazi x1
Pot of Greed x1
Premature Burial x1
Shield & Sword x1
Soul Exchange x1
Unity x1
Wasteland x2
Wave-Motion Cannon x1
Yellow Luster Shield x1

Traps (11):

Call of the Haunted x1
Draining Shield x1
Magic Cylinder x1
Magic Jammer x1
Minefield Eruption x2
Rock Bombbardment x1
Sakuretsu Armor x1
Solumn Wishes x1
Spellbinding Circle x1
Waboku x1

C&C is welcomed. Do you think I should take out Wall Shadow and Magical Labyrinth and the second Minefield Eruption since I only have one Mine Golem?

Can I join? I have a Toon world deck my favrite charecter is Maxamillion Peagus cause he made all the cards in yu-gi-oh from ancient scrolls he found.
Of course you can join. :)
Mind adding him to the front page ancient pray?

MasterCharizard15
25th October 2009, 5:08 AM
BRain Control?
Dark Bribe?
and...who?
(o.o)
Also anyone know what Psychic archtype decks are out?

Flygon3X
25th October 2009, 6:35 AM

Not exactly hyped on the cards themselves, even if they are fun to use when they're around, but Dark Valkyria looks good.

As a side note, how rare is Brain Control? [i have one already but im curious]

Brain control used to be hard to find, until when the structure decks came out, now they are really easy to find. Mind Control used to be REALLY hard to find, either through the Gold Series pack or as a video game promo, but this deck is making it really easy to get. Same with Dark Bribe.

darklord18
25th October 2009, 1:11 PM
Zameric why not add venom swamp? as a some of those cards are flip effect and flip back down effect, venom swamp would be a great help.

anyway I got two bark bribe one which was miss put into my Yugioh TF 3 psp game, so I got two sets of the promo from Tag forces two.

Brain control easy to find in Yugi pack. I got one from the pack.

ancient pray
25th October 2009, 1:41 PM
Brain Control can be found in almost any Structure Deck and in a phew boosters.

@ Zamerik:
I'm sorry, but this guy can't join...
He has to make a new post, cause he hasn't even read the rules of this club.
one of the rules: One-Lining is not allowed in here.
This shows that he hasn't read the rules, and if he really wants to join, he'll get a warning for not obbeying the rules.
Nice deck, I'm considering on making a Crystal Beast deck as well, I like Jesse Anderson very much, he's really cool.

Alright guys! The time has finally come! The 23th of October the new Warrior Structure Deck came out in Europe, the 27th of October it will come out in the US.

Zameric
25th October 2009, 4:16 PM
Zameric why not add venom swamp? as a some of those cards are flip effect and flip back down effect, venom swamp would be a great help.
Umm... *goes to look up what it does*

Well, I have some monsters in my Rock deck that would suffer with that card on the field. It was a nice suggestion though. :)

@ Zamerik:
I'm sorry, but this guy can't join...
He has to make a new post, cause he hasn't even read the rules of this club.
one of the rules: One-Lining is not allowed in here.
This shows that he hasn't read the rules, and if he really wants to join, he'll get a warning for not obbeying the rules.
I didn't think it really qualified as a one-line, but alright. I will make a note and try to do better next time, sorry. :(

ancient pray
25th October 2009, 6:24 PM
Alright people! It's time to choose a Mascot for this club!
I'll give you an option for each and every Type, excluding the Divine-Beast Type.

Aqua: Mobius the Frost Monarch
Beast: Theinen, the Great Sphinx
Beast-Warrior: Vorse Raider
Dinosaur: Super Conductor Tyranno
Dragon: Rainbow Dragon
Fairy: Honest
Fiend: Raviel, Lord of Phantasms
Fish: Golden Flying Fish
Insect: Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth
Machine: Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem
Plant: Black Rose Dragon
Psychic: Hyper Psychic Blaster
Pyro: Uria, Lord of Searing Flames
Reptile: Evil Dragon Ananta
Rock: Valkyrion the Magna Warrior
Sea Serpent: Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus
Spellcaster: Dark Magician Girl
Thunder: Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder
Warrior: Gilford the Lightning
Winged Beast: Harpie Queen
Zombie: Mezuki

These monsters are chosen by me because of their ATK, popularity, effect and/or coolness. While I'm watching my list again, I noticed that i picked all 3 Sacred Beasts, I didn't do that on purpose, but it's kinda funny. I would like everybody to vote :). In 13 days this "poll" will be closed and you can't vote anymore.
The mascot will be placed on the first day in exactly 13 days.
Just use this Form if you want to vote:
~ VOTE ~
Made By: (username)
Date: (day - month - year)
Monster: (Type - Monster Name)

Alright, I think I'll be the first one to vote:
~ VOTE ~
Made By: ancient pray
Date: 25-10-2009

Happy Voting!

PS: please don't ask me or PM me with this kind of question: Why didn't you put Plaguespreader Zombie in instead of Mezuki?! cause that's pretty anoying..

Northern Lights
25th October 2009, 8:41 PM
~ VOTE ~
Made By: ~.:Northern Lights:.~
Date: 25/10/09

I vote for Spellcasters as they are my fave type, apart from Dragon.

Anime Convention Report

Epic fun [i went as Vincent, but that's not the point] I met three Bakura's and one Theif King Bakura X3

All the Characters in a certain area staged a four way Yu-Gi-Oh fight

Yami Bakura Vs Maximillion Pegasus Vs Seto Kaiba Vs Some random Char with a duel disk XD

They basically summoned any character that was around them in the crowd watching. I got summoned by Maximillion Pegasus in Attack Mode to deafeat Yami Bakura's Dark Magician. He then revived said Magician to kill me ... i got defeated by DM ... XD

Then someone randomly shouts "Wheres Slifer the Excutive Producer now?!"

So i'm uploading thw whole fight onto YouTube and i have Pcitures of DM, DMG and Bakura ...

Next time i'm so going as White Wizard Bakura =]

ancient pray
26th October 2009, 10:28 AM
Cool, that's one vote :D
Also, people, I'll keep track of every vote you make, so don't worry about that ^^

ancient pray
26th October 2009, 10:33 AM
Cool, that's one vote :D
Also, people, I'll keep track of every vote you make, so don't worry about that ^^

Also, Skiyomi has made a banner for the club, check it out :D
http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/prettypennylaw/ancientprayrequest.png (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=420696)

darklord18
26th October 2009, 10:47 AM
Though I think archtype mascot would have been better. but

~ VOTE ~
Made By: darklord18
Date: 26 10 09
Monster: dragon - Rainbow dragon.

Come on I a crystal beast user and not only that it a card my friend trade me (for a deck of cards I don't use) so it very imported to me.

ancient pray
26th October 2009, 10:51 AM
Cool, another vote :D
I'll add your vote to the front page ~

dream pray
26th October 2009, 12:37 PM
cool idea;)
~ VOTE ~
Monster: Dragon: Rainbow Dragon
tought I was going for warrior's or dinosaur's, huh;)

Zameric
26th October 2009, 5:43 PM
~ VOTE ~
Made By: Zameric
Date: 26-10-2009

*wishes you would have put Exxod instead of Valkyrion* :P

I spent most of all day yesterday reorganizing my card books. I had three books and a tin full of cards. After ordering them by attribute and in alphabetical order, i got them into two books, one for monsters and one for spell and trap cards. XD

ancient pray
26th October 2009, 6:15 PM
Cool another vote :D it's going pretty good... :P
I'll add the vote to the front page :)
It surprises me, they still haven't showed the whole list of cards in that warrior structure.
I hope those last 2 cards are good ones, there's still hope! Or maybe not..

fongerman
27th October 2009, 6:36 AM
Tune Warrior

Banisher of the Light
Bazoo the Soul-Eater
Black Stego
Chainsaw Insect
Chiron the Mage
Cold Enchanter
Cyber Dragon
D.D. Warrior Lady
Dark Valkyria
Divine Fowl King Alector
Dragon Ice
Drilloid
Element Dragon
Getsu Fuhma
Gigantes
Gigantic Cephalotus
Gravitic Orb
Hyper Hammerhead
Kelbek
Krebons
Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
Maha Vailo
Mirage Dragon
Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke
Psychic Commander
Skilled Dark Magician
Slate Warrior
Stone Statue of the Aztecs
Submarineroid
The Calculator
Twin-barrel Dragon
Twin-Headed Behomoth
Vampire Lady
Vampire's Curse
Winged Sage Falcos

Axe of Despair
Big Bang Shot
Book of Moon
Ekibyo Drakmord
Mage Power
Nobleman of Extermination
Riryoku
Rush Recklessly
Shield Crush
Smashing Ground
Soul Taker
Swords of Revealing Light
Twister

Adhesion Trap Hole
Bottomless Trap Hole
Draining Shield
Dust Tornado
Kunai with Chain
Reinforcements
Security Orb
Threatening Roar
Waboku
Zero Gravity
Zoma The Spirit

Keep in mind that I'm not a hardcore Yu-gi-oh player.

I use this deck in 5d's. I put any card that looks good in there. I look at effects and attack when deciding. It's done me good. I beat the world champion ghost in 3 turns (5 total, 3 mine 2 hers). I beat the third place one in 4 turns.

MasterCharizard15
27th October 2009, 3:31 PM
VOTE ~
Made By: MasterCharizard15
Date: 27/10/09

Awesome!

dream pray
28th October 2009, 7:23 PM
awww, I am sorry zameric:(
didn't know tha someone else would choose warrior's...
I thought they wouldn't stand a chance.
hey, ancient, can I change vote, please?

ancient pray
28th October 2009, 9:03 PM
@ dream pray:
Yes, but only to make things a little more exited, with another warrior it is 2-2-2.
You can change your vote, but please think a little better next time you change vote.
I guess you want to change to warrior?

dream pray
28th October 2009, 9:05 PM
okay then, thanks:)
VOTE ~

darklord18
29th October 2009, 6:45 AM
please let Rainbow dragon win, but I don't mind if it loses.

anyway I got my new deck and took some cards out of the old deck, (the old deck I going to make into a crystal abances OTK deck.

anyway I post the deck list and side deck list later.

anyway this is one duel I remember, it was one of the most funniest duel every.

well I was dueling my freind. I was using a Cyber dragon deck. he use a ojamas

Turn one.
he play a monster in face down defense mode. and Play tow face down.

My turn.
my hand Three Cyber dragon, Power bond, Heavy storm.
drew Limiter removal
Play heary storm, he play Magic jammer
play Power bond. summon Cyber end bu he counter with a trap card (forgot it name) he send his face down monster. (ojama yellow) to take my Cyber end dragon.
end turn and loses 4000 life points due to Power bond effect.

His turn.
Cyber end dragon attacks.

that was one of the most funniest battle I had. I still laugh how quick it went.

Flygon3X
29th October 2009, 7:15 AM
VOTE ~
Monster: Dragon - Blue Eyes White Dragon

I mean, this dragon has been made famous since the day it came out. How can person nowadays not know what a Blue Eyes White Dragon is? I mean, most of us have grown up at least seeing it.

----------------------------------

This is the deck that I originally began playing with. As time goes on and I learn more and more, I also signifcantly improve this deck as well. Now, here's the current status of my original deck, and I'm seeking for ways to improve it (please don't state Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, as there's like no way I can get that now).

Monsters:
3x Blue Eyes White Dragon
2x Paladin of White Dragon
2x Masked Dragon
2x Magna Drago
2x Armed Dragon lv. 3
2x Armed Dragon lv. 5
1x Armed Dragon lv. 7
1x Kaiser Glider
1x Tyrant Dragon
3x Spear Dragon
1x Marshmellon
1x Decoy Dragon
1x Manju of Ten Thousand Hands
1x Kaibaman

Spells:
2x Stamping Destruction
2x White Dragon Ritual
2x Dragon's Mirror
1x Brain Control
1x Trade-in
1x Burst Stream of Destruction
1x Ancient Rules
1x Heavy Storm

Traps:
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
1x Threatening Roar

Extra Deck:
1x F.G.D
1x Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
*Insert Synchros here*

Other cards that I have that may be considered
2x Kaibaman
2x Troop Dragon
2x Dragon's Rage
1x Future Fusion
1x Remote Revenge
Sakretsu armors

ancient pray
29th October 2009, 12:37 PM
@ Flygon3X:
I'm sorry, but Blue-Eyes White Dragon is not an option.
Please vote again ~
Nice deck btw, this card could help you alot: The White Stone of Legend (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/1/1b/TheWhiteStoneofLegendCSOC-EN-C-1E.jpg)
I know, it's a tuner, but it could help you alot

shadow absorber
30th October 2009, 2:49 AM
Sorry for the one-liner ancient pray i'll make it longer.I vote for dragon-Rainbow Dragon I think dragons are awesome and strong I made a dragon deck but I don't use it that much I need to make it better. I also have made a Fiend deck it's strong.the last deck I have is my deck which can beat any deck :)

Flygon3X
30th October 2009, 3:30 AM
@ Flygon3X:
I'm sorry, but Blue-Eyes White Dragon is not an option.
Please vote again ~
Nice deck btw, this card could help you alot: The White Stone of Legend (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/1/1b/TheWhiteStoneofLegendCSOC-EN-C-1E.jpg)
I know, it's a tuner, but it could help you alot

Wow... did I make a biggest blunder ever because I was posting a deck and then this happened?

Alright, this is what I REALLY intended to state.

~ VOTE ~
Date: 29-10-09

---------------------------

The White Stone of Legend is a GREAT help, but the biggest issue is that it's a short print, which makes it hard to find.

ancient pray
30th October 2009, 3:17 PM
@ shadow absorber:
Yes, you may join, but please, use the FORM to vote for the clubs mascot.

@ Flygon3X:
I already thought you meant Rainbow Dragon, haha :P
Adding your vote to the front page right now ~

storymasterb
30th October 2009, 4:12 PM
Can I join?

Gotta be Yusei here. I just absolutely find Yusei epic, what with his Synchro-based Deck (in my opinion, Synchros are the best thing to happen to this game since it was made) and his super cool attitude. I especially love it when he uses Stardust Dragon, because that card is so utterly epic it is unbelievable. And need I even mention Savior Star Dragon?

Majestic Star Dragon/Savior Star Dragon. I love Savior Star Dragon (damn TCG name change!), becuase what it represents is the power of the Crimson Dragon to save humanity from the Earthbound Immortals, and it has such amazing effects that you can't help but be awed into silence whenever Yusei plays it, and especially its first appearance against Kalin. That was the epitome of coolness, although it showing up against Rex Goodwin has to be mentioned for when it is used to bring the Crimson Dragon forth to destroy the King of the Underworld. Finally, it has an awesome Synchro Chant!

I'd say the anime. I've been watching the anime for ages and ages and I've always found it awesome, even though I was watching the dubbed anime by 4Kids. Seriously, I got so hooked by the original and GX pulled me in too, the second Aster appeared the first time was when I was downright stuck liking Yu-Gi-Oh!. But 5D's has to be the most brilliant series, if only for Synchro Monsters and the truly praise-worthy plotline. The setting is far darker than GX or the original, as are the characters, but it truly becomes a masterpiece work once you hit the Dark Signer arc. And the recent World Riding Grand Prix arc looks very cool indeed, especially the Infinity Trio of Placido, Jose and Luciano.

I'd have to say I am absolutely obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh!. I constantly keep myself up-to-date on 5D's, as well as writing my own fanfiction series within 5D's (first fic in the series finished on Fanfiction.net, second one up). I've always tried to get good cards and build powerful Decks. So yeah, I'm pretty obsessed.

I have several Decks, such as a Harpie/Blackwing Deck, a Light Deck, a Dark Deck, a Zombie World Deck, Water Deck, Dragon Deck and so on. My two best are my Different Dimension Deck and Yusei Synchro Deck. The Different Dimension has never failed to win me a game (though I hardly use it anymore for that reason) and my Yusei Synchro Deck uses some of the most epic cards from Yusei's Deck, such as the Warrior Synchros and Stardust Dragon.

Zameric
30th October 2009, 5:41 PM
Welcome to the club storymasterb. :)
It'll be nice to have you in the club. I hope to get to see your DD deck.

My nephew has a Out of Play deck that I guess is similar. I would like to see yours to compare it to my nephew's deck.

New discussion topic...
If you could change one rule about dueling, what would it be?
I think I would get rid of all bans in official duels. :)

darklord18
31st October 2009, 3:15 AM

though I get ride of the ban list and add all those cards to Limited and semi limited or even off the list for good coughCyberdragoncough. but if you did remove the who list then people are going to abuse cards like Judgement dragon and painful choices, pot of greed etc.

I would change the extra deck to only have 15 synchro cards and unlimit amount of fusion cards like the old days because the E hero archtype need that type of rule.

Northern Lights
31st October 2009, 11:39 AM

Tribute rule - it p!sses me off somehing chronic. Seriously i have Chaos in my hand and two trap/magic cards ... neither of which can stop an attack, so i have to place the magic card down, hope Esha plays a monster card that the Magic card can work against and take a direct hit to life points.

WTH?! i don't think so. -_-

Oh yeah, i'm back in jolly old Blighty again =]

murkrowrob
31st October 2009, 8:40 PM
can i join, please????

even though im not a member (yet hopefully), can i still vote?
~Vote~
Made by: murkrowrob
date: 31/10/09
monster: insect - chainsaw insect (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Chainsaw_Insect)

I KNOW its a fairly-weak type compared to all the warrior and dragons etc. and again I KNOW its only level 4 - but in my opinion it is the BEST level 4 out there with the amazing Atk stat, a not-so dreadful effect from having such a high atk (ah-hem giant kozaky) and it is a very staple card that can beat a large number of level 5 and 6s. IT DESERVES SOME CREDIT!!!!

monster:

ancient pray
31st October 2009, 10:39 PM
@ storymasterb:
Welcome :)
You may vote for a mascot for this club, if you would like, but please use the Right format.

@murkrowrob:
Yes you may join, welcome, but you can't make up a monster of your own.
Here is the list of types and a monster I picked because of it's coolness, popularity, beauty or ATK stat, you used the right format, but chainsaw insect is not an option.

Aqua: Mobius the Frost Monarch
Beast: Theinen, the Great Sphinx
Beast-Warrior: Vorse Raider
Dinosaur: Super Conductor Tyranno
Dragon: Rainbow Dragon
Fairy: Honest
Fiend: Raviel, Lord of Phantasms
Fish: Golden Flying Fish
Insect: Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth
Machine: Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem
Plant: Black Rose Dragon
Psychic: Hyper Psychic Blaster
Pyro: Uria, Lord of Searing Flames
Reptile: Evil Dragon Ananta
Rock: Valkyrion the Magna Warrior
Sea Serpent: Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus
Spellcaster: Dark Magician Girl
Thunder: Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder
Warrior: Gilford the Lightning
Winged Beast: Harpie Queen
Zombie: Mezuki

These are the monsters you can choose from, and just to make sure everything won't go wrong again; use this format:
~ Vote ~
Made by:
Date:
Monster:

This is a new club rule from now on: using the wrong format or writing down a monster I haven't chosen will give you a warning.
I will edit the front page Tomorrow since I'm very tired and it's late.

Zameric
1st November 2009, 2:58 AM
Yes, maybe you should add which monsters are available to vote for and the form to the section with the votes. That might help prevent future confusion. ;)

Welcome to the club murkrowrob! :)

I was thinking of watching Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds!, does anyone know what station the english dub plays on in the US?

darklord18
1st November 2009, 4:51 AM
Yeah the tribute rule is good for some thing, if it was gone then people would summon Blue eyes or other high attackers.

that why I run a Crystal beast deck as the only cards need for tribute are in my side deck.

though another thing I hate is that you can't special summon a card for example Rainbow dragon or Judgement dragon from the graveyard due to the effect though you have the cards on the field or in the graveyard. Like Hello I have 7 different crystal beast cards on the field or in the graveyard yet I can't summon it from graveyard with Monster reborn, Call of the haunted etc. though Rainbow gravity counter that but it just a wast as on tag force 3 I end draw it instead of any crystal beast or Rainbow dragon and I only put one Rainbow Gravity.

murkrowrob
1st November 2009, 10:52 AM
Okay then:

~ Vote ~
Made by: Murkrowrob
Date: 1/11/09
Monster: Theinen The Great Sphinx

Theinen (if you have the right cards) will be completely uber with his effect - i mean 6500 atk for 500 LP - yes please! I'd use him all the time if I had Pyramid of Light to help out :D

Quick note to ancient pray - black rose dragon isn't a plant - i wouldve voted for it otherwise. Tytannial is the best plant

Rainbowdashtheawesome
1st November 2009, 3:07 PM
I'm happy right now. Yesterday I went to the Stardust Overdrive SP and got:
1 Majestic Star Dragon (second pack)
2 Majestic Dragons (both in packs)
1 Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca (pack)
2 Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhuas (trades)
Now all I need is Uru and I will have all seven Immortals. The best part is, now I don't need to buy either of the new tins because I got Majestic Star Dragon and Wiraqocha Rasca, the two cards which are featured in the tins.

ancient pray
1st November 2009, 6:44 PM
@ Zameric:
I don't know wich channel it is on, I'm figguring that out myself right now too.
It sucks, I really want to see the show myself too, I hate watching it on youtube, such bad quality...

@ murkrowrob:
thanks for your vote, what the hell... I forgot tha Black Rose isn't a plant!
Such a stupid misstake..

@ celebitrainer:
Wow :O that's so sweet!
I wish I had that much luck :O

I know a new topic, thanks to celebitrainer :P
Alright then:
This can include cards you think are great or have been a big help for your deck.
I begin then :) My best pull was actually today, I pulled a Lava Golem from a Retro Pack 2, and since I'm still building my Fiend-deck, this card was of great use.
I'll post my deck later btw :)

Zameric
1st November 2009, 7:40 PM
Well I'll just have to go search for the station it is on, on the internet later and let ya know when I find it.

I guessing this means "what is the best card you gotten from a pack/tin/trade", maybe.
Since I haven't bought any Yu-Gi-Oh cards in a long time, for now I'll just have to say the JMP-002 Red-Eyes B. Dragon (Ultra Rare) that I bought in a card shop because it was the coolest Red-Eyes B. Dragon card I had ever seen.

murkrowrob
1st November 2009, 8:16 PM

Im sticking with my original vote and going for cainsaw insect - for resons that I listed back then.

I dont tend to collect booster packs much anymore, although, back when i did, my best cards that i got (and *means I cant use) are Ruin, queen of oblivion, necklace of command, shinato, king of a higher plane*, destiny end dragoon*, multiple piece golem* etc. (im collecting tins currently, only got black rose dragon right now, but getting wiraqocha rasca when its out :D )

darklord18
1st November 2009, 8:35 PM

pulling a Red dragon archfiend from a pack from the Red dragon archfiend tin. lol

also Cyber end dragon, yubel and Sword of reveling light.

storymasterb
1st November 2009, 8:38 PM
Gotta be the time I bought a Black Rose Dragon tin and pulled Rainbow Neos.

I kid you not, I actually got Rainbow Neos... though I don't have the Fusion Materials, so I can't summon it... damn Fusion Materials...

Apart from that, I remember the time I pulled a Legend of Blue Eyes White Dragon Exodia piece, the Right Arm I think...

ancient pray
2nd November 2009, 4:26 PM
@ Zameric:
Yes, that's what I meant :P
@ murkrowrob:
I don't know what you're doing, but "I&#228;m sticking with my original vote Chainsaw Insect" isn't really smart dude. Listen, I gave you the types and the monsters, if you can't deal with Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth, that's your problem, cause last time I checked, Chainsaw Insect was NOT on the list, for this you get a warning.

@ darklord18:
You actually pulled a Yubel? Crap that's so sweet..
I wish I was that lucky xD

@ storymasterb:
Rainbow Neos, I have the fusion material monsters for it but I never pulled one myself, so the monsters are pretty useless to me, lol.

murkrowrob
2nd November 2009, 5:41 PM
@ murkrowrob:
I don't know what you're doing, but "Iäm sticking with my original vote Chainsaw Insect" isn't really smart dude. Listen, I gave you the types and the monsters, if you can't deal with Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth, that's your problem, cause last time I checked, Chainsaw Insect was NOT on the list, for this you get a warning.

wtf? I meant that for the best pulls topic. It was in bold at the top and basically when i said 'stick to my originlal vote' i meant for the best pulls thing again and reasons why it was good and a good-pull were listed when i foolishly voted for it. My vote is still with theinen as I voted for it a few posts earlier.
I mean 'what were your best pulls' was in bold at the top of the post, sheesh....

-Red-
2nd November 2009, 6:06 PM

My best pull was when I planned to buy a Phantom Darkness booster, but I realized I didn't have enough money, so I bought a Cyber Dark Impact booster and ended up getting a Ultimate Rare Storm Shooter. :)

ancient pray
2nd November 2009, 6:27 PM
@ murkrowrob:
Sorry, it wasn't really clear to me, I'll remove your warning.
Easy man, I'll remove the warning if it was not right to give the person a warning if they can explan themselves.

Northern Lights
2nd November 2009, 7:06 PM

Never actually traded/bought cards ... I just have really nice friends - so best cards i reckon would be Chaos Command Magician

Started a duel with Esha today, Dark Magician Vs Chaos Command Magician

I had Crystal Raigeki as a face down trap and Ruby Carbuncle in the Spell/Trap Card Zone ... then a teacher comes over and tells us to stop using our frees to play games -_-;

Plus another mate of mine [we're starting a YuGiOh virus in our year] says he thinks he has Blue Eyes White Dragon and a Red Eyes Black Dragon, and if he finds them i can have them =] ... i help him during Physics XD

cybermew
2nd November 2009, 7:14 PM
I'm not an anime fan, I'm serious player, and seriously saddened by the lack of serious posters in here.

The fact that you are impressed by someone pulling a Yubel scares me deeply. You do know they are only £2 odd on ebay.

Anyway, I think this club needs a kick start for some serious discussion, so may I join?

Seriously, some of you guys need to hang out at the ACD. The majority of us don't bite (I do, however. Please, post SENSIBLE decks)

Northern Lights
2nd November 2009, 7:19 PM
Seriously, some of you guys need to hang out at the ACD. The majority of us don't bite (I do, however. Please, post SENSIBLE decks)

I'd like to point out that just because YOU are a "serious player" the rest of us may not be, and may only play for a) the sake of it or b) for something called fun.

I happen to play for reason b) so i don't particularly wish for someone to suddenly burst in and proclaim that the decks weve made are not "sensible". Suggest ways to improve it, yes, but please do remember the fine line between constructive critism and ridicule.

Now that i have that off my chest, welcome.

ancient pray
2nd November 2009, 8:25 PM
Some things going on here in only 3 posts, lol.
Anyways, I have a good and a bad opinion about your post cybermew.
Lets start with the good one:
First of all, welcome, since I'm the leader I can't refuse you wanting to join, since there's nothing wrong with the post you made, besides that it is a little bit... untrue..
Well, we haven't had a real BIG discussion, so make one, if you want to, but don't make it pointless.
the bad side of your post that you're pretty much unsulting other people here who actually care about their decks and made them because they like the game and the fun you CAN get from it, they do not only care about winning.
And it scares you deeply that I'm impressed by someone pulling Yubel?
Listen, mate, I have a fiend-deck, and a Yubel is something I really want in the deck, just the fact that it is cheap and not too hard to get doesn't mean it isn't worth anything.
I'm not a spoiled rich kid that only plays the best cards of the best, I like the game itself very much, even the winning part, of course, and I built my decks with care and I have a personal bond with them (something that Most lightsworn players lack, since they only click on the card pictures and whuppaa, a phew weeks later and they have them.)
I have currently 3 decks, wich I'm proud of, and say what you want, but my monarch deck defeats Lightsworns and blackwings surprisingly easy.
My decks are: Fiend, Monarch - spell/trap card destroy - Earth - beatdown, and my last one my precious Spell-Counter deck, wich I still need to collect all the Synchro magicians for.
With that said, I'm done, for now.

shiny palkia
2nd November 2009, 11:36 PM
May i join this club? MY favortie card is a ghost form of powertool dragon and i have a morphitronic deck.

Zameric
2nd November 2009, 11:52 PM
@cybermew I feel the same way as ~.:Northern Lights:.~ and ancient pray. You are welcome to join the club since your post was not against the rules, but you should be a little more considerate of how you talk about others.
I also think it would be nice to hear about the game from a competitive player's perspective, but not if you are just going to bash other people's way of enjoying the franchise.

I went to 4kids.tv to look for listings of the anime. I could only find a TV listing for the first series, I thought 5Ds was showing right now but maybe I was wrong. You can however watch online the first two seasons of GX and they appear to be half way through the second season of 5Ds. I'll look later to see if 5Ds is still actually playing, as I only did a quick run through for now. I'll also try to look for an official source online for English subs of the anime.

Yu-Gi-Oh!:

Saturdays @ 9am, CW channel
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX:

Online @ 4kids.tv/show
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds:

Online @ 4kids.tv/show

darklord18
3rd November 2009, 2:15 AM
May i join this club? MY favortie card is a ghost form of powertool dragon and i have a morphitronic deck.

first there is no ghost form of Power tool dragon. you must be mistake with it ghost rare card form.

I pretty sure that what you mean.

they haven't show any 5D episode over here yet. :(

Rainbowdashtheawesome
3rd November 2009, 5:27 AM
(there are a lot)
*I once got a Labyrinth of Nightmare pack off an ice cream truck and pulled Magic Cylinder.
*The first pack of Magic Ruler cards I ever bought had Serpent Knight Dragon
*About two years ago I pulled a Ghost-rare Rainbow Dragon on my birthday of all days (the next day I pulled Venominaga, which was convenient because it was exactly what I had wished for when blowing out the candles)
*I bought one of those sets with two Tactical Evolution packs and one Labyrinth of Nightmare pack and ended up pulling both Magic Cylinder and Frost and Flame Dragon
*I bought the E-hero Grand Neos Tin and pulled Air Neos and Cyberdark Dragon
*I once bought a special edition thing with 3 Phantom Darkness packs and pulled Golden Flying Fish, Allure of Darkness, and Yubel-The Ultimate Nightmare; can you believe it, not a single normal rare

Also, good news; I went to the Stardust Overdrive SP on Sunday too, and while I failed to pull any good cards I did manage to win a Stardust Overdrive play mat.

darklord18
3rd November 2009, 7:18 AM
/\ same here, I got a grand neos tin from my best friend and I pull out a Grand mole and i think a crystal beast amyiest cat which I didn't have at that time.

but today I brought a ancient Phoispy (I sorry for bad spelling) pack and I got the monkey Earthbound immortal. and I have to say it be a great trump card for a Crystal beast deck due to Ancient city effect if I remember right was if one or more CB cards in your spell and trap zone this card can not be destroy by spell or trap cards or was it effects? and if you have three or more you can send one CB from your monster zone to negat a spell or trap card and destroy it.

@ darklord18:
You actually pulled a Yubel? Crap that's so sweet..
I wish I was that lucky xD

though if you play a fiend deck then maybe Yubel would be good but unless you got all three then you might want to get Dark armed Dragon (DAD) or Rainbow Dark Dragon instead. But also cards that force your oppent to attack is a must have for Yubel. I not saying Yubel is useless it just for me it just something I would say you shouldn't use unless you have all of it set..

I would like to see your Fiend deck and see if there any good cards that you should get. it all of the monster are Dark type then DAD, Rainbow dark dragon and Return from the different dimson (sorry for spelling) would be a great help. as DAD will remove any defense your opponent has at a cost of remove a dark type monster from play for each card you destory which then you can you use the Return from Difirent Disimison to do a OTK.

anyway

anyway I don't know if you heard of the new OCG set call Shining Darkness but ti seem Crow will be getting a dragon and I for one don't think it be the 5th dragon as it has Black feathers in it name. and as the anime has show the 5th dragon to have no black wing or feathers it most likely going to be related to his Black wings. though I getting interest in the Black wings, I still love the Crystal beast archtype but Black wing seem interesting.

the reason I said Crow dragon will not be the 5th dragon is just what I think and I don't mean to offend anyone who think it is. I just saying what I think.

murkrowrob
3rd November 2009, 8:37 AM
The fact that you are impressed by someone pulling a Yubel scares me deeply. You do know they are only £2 odd on ebay.

Well, to be fair, Yubel is verging on useless without the upgrades of it, however, Yubel, being one of my favourites, is definitely a good thing to get form a booster pack, especially when the rarest thing I got from Phantom Darkness is dark spirit art -greed.

Zameric
3rd November 2009, 4:59 PM
Well I found that Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds is on CartoonNetwork weekdays @ 8am.
But I don’t think GX is on TV in the U.S. right now.

cybermew
3rd November 2009, 6:04 PM
Some things going on here in only 3 posts, lol.
Anyways, I have a good and a bad opinion about your post cybermew.
Lets start with the good one:
First of all, welcome, since I'm the leader I can't refuse you wanting to join, since there's nothing wrong with the post you made, besides that it is a little bit... untrue..
Well, we haven't had a real BIG discussion, so make one, if you want to, but don't make it pointless.

Fair enough.

the bad side of your post that you're pretty much unsulting other people here who actually care about their decks and made them because they like the game and the fun you CAN get from it, they do not only care about winning.

I care about my decks. I have been playing for 7 years. I run Lightsworn and Necro Control at National Level

And it scares you deeply that I'm impressed by someone pulling Yubel?
Listen, mate, I have a fiend-deck, and a Yubel is something I really want in the deck, just the fact that it is cheap and not too hard to get doesn't mean it isn't worth anything.

Never said it was worthless. I just said it's very, very easy to get.

I'm not a spoiled rich kid that only plays the best cards of the best, I like the game itself very much, even the winning part, of course, and I built my decks with care and I have a personal bond with them (something that Most lightsworn players lack, since they only click on the card pictures and whuppaa, a phew weeks later and they have them.)

I'm not a spoiled rich kid. I trawl the internet looking for my cards. Personal bonds are understandable, and trust me, I have a "bond" with my cards, but I am a Lightsworn player. People who buy the cards aren't different players, just more serious players.

I have currently 3 decks, wich I'm proud of, and say what you want, but my monarch deck defeats Lightsworns and blackwings surprisingly easy.
My decks are: Fiend, Monarch - spell/trap card destroy - Earth - beatdown, and my last one my precious Spell-Counter deck, wich I still need to collect all the Synchro magicians for.

Fancy giving my Lightsworn deck a duel over MSN then?
[/QUOTE]

@cybermew I feel the same way as ~.:Northern Lights:.~ and ancient pray. You are welcome to join the club since your post was not against the rules, but you should be a little more considerate of how you talk about others.
I also think it would be nice to hear about the game from a competitive player's perspective, but not if you are just going to bash other people's way of enjoying the franchise.

I talk about others in a way that is realistic, rather than the anime Judai kind of thing, where he says things such as "every card matters" (That may be Yuesi), and they don't. I look at Pot of Generosity for one :p

Well, to be fair, Yubel is verging on useless without the upgrades of it, however, Yubel, being one of my favourites, is definitely a good thing to get form a booster pack, especially when the rarest thing I got from Phantom Darkness is dark spirit art -greed.

Yubel is extremely inconsistent though.

And no, a Judgment Dragon/Honest/Dark Armed Dragon/Gold Sarc etc is good to pull from a booster.

I'd like to point out that just because YOU are a "serious player" the rest of us may not be, and may only play for a) the sake of it or b) for something called fun.

I happen to play for reason b) so i don't particularly wish for someone to suddenly burst in and proclaim that the decks weve made are not "sensible". Suggest ways to improve it, yes, but please do remember the fine line between constructive critism and ridicule.

Now that i have that off my chest, welcome.

A) Playing an expensive game for "the sake of it"? O.o

B) I play for fun. I play LS for fun. I play Necro Control for fun.

Sorry, but some of the decks popping up in ACD RMD at the moment are TERRIBLE. I'm talking decks with 1 of each card.

Northern Lights
3rd November 2009, 6:09 PM
I never collected them as a child, and i only have the 40 i do now [soon will be 42 hopefully, yey 42] because my friends are nice enough to share, so we can just have mock battles during our free periods.

*shrugs*

Plus, usually i don't play or look for cards that are particularly rare or have good stats etc. I'm a visual and artistic person, so usually it's their asthetic appeal or effect that interests me ... crap reasons? Don't care, this is how i play.

storymasterb
3rd November 2009, 6:29 PM
I don't tend to play a lot, since most people at my school go for the 'Yu-Gi-Oh is childish, why the hell do you care about it?' attitude and my brother never has time for some reason... so yeah.

I tend to write my fanfiction a lot more than anything else. I like that aspect of Yu-Gi-Oh, where I can have my characters using cards which aren't even out yet, or cards I made up.

As for the Black Feather Dragon debate, I'm not entirely sure whether it is the Fifth Dragon. I mean... they may just be building some real hype since the Fifth Dragon still hasn't been revealed in 5D's and it is one of the Five Dragons after all...

But yeah, here's my Decklist for my Different Dimension Deck:

Monsters:
Caius the Shadow Monarch
2x D.D. Survivor
D.D. Warrior
D.D. Warrior Lady
D.D. Scout Plane
D.D.M. - Different Dimension Master
D.D. Assailant
Golden Homunculus
Gren Maju Da Eiza
Cyber Ouroboros
Chaosrider Gustaph
2x Bazoo the Soul Eater
2x Banisher of the Radiance
Helios - The Primordial Sun
Samsara Kaiser
Dimensional Alchemist
Exiled Force

Spells:
D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation
2x Dimensional Fissure
Big Bang Shot
Nobleman of Crossout
Lightning Vortex
Brain Control
Soul Release
Dark Core
Enemy Controller

Traps:
Bottomless Trap Hole
By Order of the Emperor (considering taking out, I never use it)
Giant Trap Hole (Also considering taking out, for the same reason)
2x Torrential Tribute
Return from the Different Dimension
Karma Cut
D.D. Dynamite
Macro Cosmos
Sakuretsu Armor

It's largely based on the Dark Emperor Structure Deck, with a few additions. The general strategy is to pile up my own RFP zone and summon either Golden Homunculus or Gren Maju Da Eiza for win, preferably Gren Maju Da Eiza as it evades Gravity Bind etc and can't be hit by Trap Hole or Bottomless Trap Hole. I also can fill up the opponents RFP zone and take a large chunk out of their points with D.D. Dynamite. Generally I find the Deck effective, as I quickly start removing from play cards and the more I remove, the stronger my winning tricks get.

murkrowrob
3rd November 2009, 6:44 PM
I run Lightsworn and Necro Control at National Level

I talk about others in a way that is realistic, rather than the anime Judai kind of thing, where he says things such as "every card matters" (That may be Yuesi), and they don't. I look at Pot of Generosity for one :p

A) Playing an expensive game for "the sake of it"? O.o

B) I play for fun. I play LS for fun. I play Necro Control for fun.

Sorry, but some of the decks popping up in ACD RMD at the moment are TERRIBLE. I'm talking decks with 1 of each card.

Lightsworns FTW!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, i attempt to play seriously - (even though none of my friends collect the cards) and with your whole lightsworn theme, from looking at ebay(uk) most of them are cheap Whoever said spoilt rich kid) however there were also:

celestia (9.99)(17.95)
lyla (11.99)(28)
wulf (3.90)(15)
ehren (24.90)
and a full deck (427.40)
garoth (18.31)(19.99)
lumina (78.99)(34.99)
solar recharge (21)
and this thing here (hyperlink) including lightsworns,blackwings etc. (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LIGHTSWORN-BLACKWING-STARDUST-GREPHER-YU-GI-OH_W0QQitemZ200401128587QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Defa ultDomain_0?hash=item2ea8d68c8b) (1037.98)
charge of the light brigrade (29.50)

and finally.... judgement dragon (12.09)(64.11)(64.10)(76.32)(65.30)

just a wee bit expensive don't you think?

ancient pray
3rd November 2009, 8:55 PM
@ Zameric:
thanks for looking it up mate :)

@ shiny palkia:
You want to join the club without even reading the rules?

I care about my decks. I have been playing for 7 years. I run Lightsworn and Necro Control at National Level

I also care about my decks, and I have only played for 1 year at the moment, but don't underestimate me, I do good in each duel, and if the oponent wins, it doesn't really matter, it's about having fun too.

I'm not a spoiled rich kid. I trawl the internet looking for my cards. Personal bonds are understandable, and trust me, I have a "bond" with my cards, but I am a Lightsworn player. People who buy the cards aren't different players, just more serious players.

I also buy my cards on the internet, but not all of them, and only sometimes..
My monarch deck hasn't got a single internet card, same goes for my spell-counter deck. My fiend deck has alot of internet cards (yes, online stores, not Ebay cards ;)) but I still collected Lava Golem and Raviel, Lord of Phantasms myself and some other pretty hard to get (believe me, Ravile isn't easy to get, the tin is out of the stores since a long time, so I really had to fight for it).

Fancy giving my Lightsworn deck a duel over MSN then?

Of course, but how can we do that? with a cam of course, but my cam is a laptop cam, and we can't trust anyone with the shuffling and that kind of stuff.. So how were you thinking?

Every Protagonist says that crap, and I still don't believe it..
I mean, cards that always are dead draws (looking at / Assualt Modes right now and other cards that MUST be summoned form the deck) afre useless in some ways, but good in others.
for example, Light Shine Ball (or whatever that thing is called) is a useless card that only can be searched by some cards, but it's still useless.

And no, a Judgment Dragon/Honest/Dark Armed Dragon/Gold Sarc etc is good to pull from a booster.

I pulled Dark Armed and Sarcophagus from the same booster (from the Gold Series 2 of course) :)

PS: I think I'm gonna make the rule "one-liners aren't allowed in here" a little bigger, don't you agree?

cybermew
3rd November 2009, 8:58 PM
Of course, but how can we do that? with a cam of course, but my cam is a laptop cam, and we can't trust anyone with the shuffling and that kind of stuff.. So how were you thinking?

Either download a programme called Yugioh Virtual Dueling, or we just trust each other and type out moves.

ancient pray
3rd November 2009, 8:59 PM
Either download a programme called Yugioh Virtual Dueling, or we just trust each other and type out moves.

Alright, I promise I'll play fair, but sometimes I need to put my laptop down a little so you can see the cards I lay down, alright?
PM me your msn adress please, you Could get spammed as hell otherwise.

@ shiny palkia:
You get a warning for not obbeying the club rules, read them again!

Zameric
4th November 2009, 1:57 AM
I have YVD on my computer. It's alright but I would like it if the phases were initiated automatically by the program instead of you having to do them all manually...
Especially when I'm new with it and all those "veterans" are yelling at me for playing so slow... << >>

But yeah, here's my Decklist for my Different Dimension Deck:

Monsters:
Caius the Shadow Monarch
2x D.D. Survivor
D.D. Warrior
D.D. Warrior Lady
D.D. Scout Plane
D.D.M. - Different Dimension Master
D.D. Assailant
Golden Homunculus
Gren Maju Da Eiza
Cyber Ouroboros
Chaosrider Gustaph
2x Bazoo the Soul Eater
2x Banisher of the Radiance
Helios - The Primordial Sun
Samsara Kaiser
Dimensional Alchemist
Exiled Force

Spells:
D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation
2x Dimensional Fissure
Big Bang Shot
Nobleman of Crossout
Lightning Vortex
Brain Control
Soul Release
Dark Core
Enemy Controller

Traps:
Bottomless Trap Hole
By Order of the Emperor (considering taking out, I never use it)
Giant Trap Hole (Also considering taking out, for the same reason)
2x Torrential Tribute
Return from the Different Dimension
Karma Cut
D.D. Dynamite
Macro Cosmos
Sakuretsu Armor

It's largely based on the Dark Emperor Structure Deck, with a few additions. The general strategy is to pile up my own RFP zone and summon either Golden Homunculus or Gren Maju Da Eiza for win, preferably Gren Maju Da Eiza as it evades Gravity Bind etc and can't be hit by Trap Hole or Bottomless Trap Hole. I also can fill up the opponents RFP zone and take a large chunk out of their points with D.D. Dynamite. Generally I find the Deck effective, as I quickly start removing from play cards and the more I remove, the stronger my winning tricks get.
Well that's very similar to my nepohew's deck. But he's missing a few cards on that list. I wonder if he maybe got the Dark Emperor Structure Deck and just lost Caius. :/

Chimchar15
4th November 2009, 2:13 AM
Hey I an old fan of yugioh and I was wondering if I could join. My favorite character from the series is Jaden (or Judai as in the original Japanese version.) I like the way he was so enthusiastic about duel monsters. So I hope I get in.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
4th November 2009, 4:41 AM
I'm not an anime fan, I'm serious player, and seriously saddened by the lack of serious posters in here.

Anyway, I think this club needs a kick start for some serious discussion, so may I join?

Pardon my French, but WTF is ACD? I've never heard about it even once in my life, so please enlighten me.
Also, who the **** cares if we are serious players as opposed to casual or recreational players? These games were not made to be ultra-competitive tournament matches; although such an eventuality was a certainty from the get-go, it was not the actual reason for the game. It, like all other table-top games, was made with the purpose of recreation first and competition second.
I'm sorry, but your posts seem to be enfuriating me beyond all reason.

MasterCharizard15
4th November 2009, 6:20 AM
Hello everyone!
I'm still alive!
What is ACD?
Also...
Anyone know of Hidden Valley of spellcasters?
(o.o)

Zameric
4th November 2009, 6:21 AM
Well I had a duel over Windows Live Messenger with MasterCharizard15. It was not pretty...

MC says (9:36 PM):
DUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
*Draws 6 Cards*
Zameric says (9:37 PM):
*draws 5 cards*
and forgive me if i have to take a minute to look up what a card does
MC says (9:38 PM):
(Insert Long comment here)
(Same here)
Zameric says (9:38 PM):
k
I activate Future Fusion!
Zameric says (9:39 PM):
k
MC says (9:39 PM):
(By sending 2 Fusion Material from my Deck to the Grave, I can summon the Fusion Monster for them)
Zameric says (9:40 PM):
yes
MC says (9:40 PM):
(Sends Masked Dragon X3 and Spear Dragon x2)
so you sent three monsters to the graveyard?
MC says (9:41 PM):
I Sent 5 Dragon typed Monster)
Zameric says (9:41 PM):
oh
-s
what is the fusion monster you pick?
*Evilsmile*
Five Headed Dragon! (F.G.D.)
MC says (9:42 PM):
Now I summon Breaker the Magical Warrior!
(1900/1000)
Now I set 3 face downs...go!
(8000/8000)

MC just sent you a nudge.

Zameric says (9:43 PM):
k
Zameric says (9:44 PM):
*draws*
I set one monster face-down and end my turn
:/
MC says (9:45 PM):
>D
*Draws*
MC says (9:46 PM):
(In 1 more Turn My Fusion will occur)
Zameric says (9:46 PM):
yes
I summon Skilled Dark magician! (1900/1700)
I activate Noble man of Cross out!
>D

Zameric says (9:47 PM):
hehe
crimson ninja is flipped
Zameric says (9:48 PM):
i don't have any others btw
MC says (9:48 PM):
No...
Noble man kills all flip effects before they are activated.
Removing them from paly.
Zameric says (9:49 PM):
but
but
fine...
MC says (9:50 PM):
I attack with Breaker the Magical warrior and activate Magician's Circle!
(effect both players summon a spellcaster with 2000 atk or lower...) >D
Zameric says (9:50 PM):
-_-
MC says (9:51 PM):
*Dark Magician Girl! Destract him!
What?
MC says (9:52 PM):
All Monsters attack! (5800 points of Damage)
End turn.
Zameric says (9:52 PM):
O.o
Zameric says (9:53 PM):
not 5800
8000-1900-1900-2000
MC says (9:53 PM):
no how much Damage...not your lP.
oh
Zameric says (9:54 PM):
i'm distracted by despair
*draws*
i give up
MC says (9:54 PM):
Five Headed Dragon is summoned and finnishes you off...
The sad part is...
i had in my hand...
MC says (9:55 PM):
My Deck is weak...
I had Dark Magician in mine.
Zameric says (9:55 PM):
enchanted javelin(just drawn), gearfried the swordmaster, judgeman, premature burial, samsara, and gilford the lightning
Zameric says (9:56 PM):
and i think your draw was too perfect
******** your deck is weak
MC says (9:56 PM):
No.
The new decks...
are much more evil...
MC says (9:57 PM):
BTW MT Body as a Shield and Interdimetional magic were my face downs.
thanks for the duel!

Zameric says (9:57 PM):
-_-
wasn't really a duel
more of a slaughter
MC says (9:58 PM):
Slaughter is a strong word...
Zameric says (9:58 PM):
not here...
MC says (9:59 PM):
well if you used Mirror Wall...it would have been diff...
Or used Couldians...
Zameric says (9:59 PM):
well i don't have those...
You would be surpised on how even that combo gets pwned by new cards.
MC says (10:00 PM):
Neither do I.
Coludians are evil.
Zameric says (10:00 PM):
i just got a really **** draw

So you can see that I lost pathetically.
Although I did beat another friend before that duel, so I'm not as bummed by it I guess.

darklord18
4th November 2009, 6:33 AM
Hello everyone!
I'm still alive!
What is ACD?
Also...
Anyone know of Hidden Valley of spellcasters?
(o.o)

Yes but um it bent due to being Holo.

those holo cards are annoying, like before I got slevees they would bend and I could tell I was drawning them so I gave the holo away.

anyway I want to ask should I wait till the Blackwing archtype is complete or try to get a blackwing wing deck now?
and yeah what this online dueling and stuff? (hope this dosen't make me look dumb)

also that duel was good but I had those types.

I get Rainbow dragon out and power him up on my next turn and attack but my opponent play Magical cnyber (sory for bad spelling.)

cybermew
4th November 2009, 8:40 PM
Pardon my French, but WTF is ACD? I've never heard about it even once in my life, so please enlighten me.
Also, who the **** cares if we are serious players as opposed to casual or recreational players? These games were not made to be ultra-competitive tournament matches; although such an eventuality was a certainty from the get-go, it was not the actual reason for the game. It, like all other table-top games, was made with the purpose of recreation first and competition second.
I'm sorry, but your posts seem to be enfuriating me beyond all reason.

Alternate Card Discussion.

Where we discuss Yugi, Rate decks etc.

The game is designed as a serious tournament game. That is why there are Secret rare cards and Shonen Jump Championships and all. The game was designed with tournaments in mind.

It was originally competition first, so your argument falls down there.

Well I had a duel over Windows Live Messenger with MasterCharizard15. It was not pretty...

DUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
*Draws 6 Cards*
Zameric says (9:37 PM):
*draws 5 cards*
and forgive me if i have to take a minute to look up what a card does
(Insert Long comment here)
(Same here)
Zameric says (9:38 PM):
k
I activate Future Fusion!
Zameric says (9:39 PM):
k
MC says (9:39 PM):
(By sending 2 Fusion Material from my Deck to the Grave, I can summon the Fusion Monster for them)
yes
MC says (9:40 PM):
(Sends Masked Dragon X3 and Spear Dragon x2)
so you sent three monsters to the graveyard?
I Sent 5 Dragon typed Monster)
oh
-s
what is the fusion monster you pick?
*Evilsmile*
Five Headed Dragon! (F.G.D.)
MC says (9:42 PM):
Now I summon Breaker the Magical Warrior!
(1900/1000)
Now I set 3 face downs...go!
(8000/8000)

Zameric says (9:43 PM):
k
Zameric says (9:44 PM):
*draws*
I set one monster face-down and end my turn
:/
MC says (9:45 PM):
>D
*Draws*
(In 1 more Turn My Fusion will occur)
Zameric says (9:46 PM):
yes
I summon Skilled Dark magician! (1900/1700)
I activate Noble man of Cross out!
>D

Zameric says (9:47 PM):
hehe
crimson ninja is flipped
Zameric says (9:48 PM):
i don't have any others btw
MC says (9:48 PM):
No...
Noble man kills all flip effects before they are activated.
Removing them from paly.
Zameric says (9:49 PM):
but
but
fine...
MC says (9:50 PM):
I attack with Breaker the Magical warrior and activate Magician's Circle!
(effect both players summon a spellcaster with 2000 atk or lower...) >D
Zameric says (9:50 PM):
-_-
MC says (9:51 PM):
*Dark Magician Girl! Destract him!
What?
MC says (9:52 PM):
All Monsters attack! (5800 points of Damage)
End turn.
Zameric says (9:52 PM):
O.o
not 5800
8000-1900-1900-2000
MC says (9:53 PM):
no how much Damage...not your lP.
oh
i'm distracted by despair
*draws*
i give up
MC says (9:54 PM):
Five Headed Dragon is summoned and finnishes you off...
The sad part is...
i had in my hand...
MC says (9:55 PM):
My Deck is weak...
I had Dark Magician in mine.
Zameric says (9:55 PM):
enchanted javelin(just drawn), gearfried the swordmaster, judgeman, premature burial, samsara, and gilford the lightning
Zameric says (9:56 PM):
and i think your draw was too perfect
******** your deck is weak
MC says (9:56 PM):
No.
The new decks...
are much more evil...
MC says (9:57 PM):
BTW MT Body as a Shield and Interdimetional magic were my face downs.
thanks for the duel!

Zameric says (9:57 PM):
-_-
wasn't really a duel
more of a slaughter
MC says (9:58 PM):
Slaughter is a strong word...
Zameric says (9:58 PM):
not here...
well if you used Mirror Wall...it would have been diff...
Or used Couldians...
Zameric says (9:59 PM):
well i don't have those...
You would be surpised on how even that combo gets pwned by new cards.
MC says (10:00 PM):
Neither do I.
Coludians are evil.
Zameric says (10:00 PM):
i just got a really **** draw

So you can see that I lost pathetically.
Although I did beat another friend before that duel, so I'm not as bummed by it I guess.

Premature Burial is banned.

ancient pray
4th November 2009, 10:24 PM
@ Chimchar15:
Welcome, you're in, stay active :)

@ cybermew:
I agree with you right now, this game was made for winning and competition, but I'm not saying that it was made for no fun. Tournaments are kept everywhere, and competetive players come to those tourneys, since most of the time, the prices are pretty high, and people do EVERYTHING to win it, but no-one even thinks of cheating.
Also, Zameric plays with the Traditional Format.

darklord18
4th November 2009, 10:35 PM
I agree with you, but for some of us, fun is more import, if I win a match it great, but if I lose one I find out what I did wrong and fix it.

and no I know use Advance format.

also I trying to ask my local game shop when in this month Yugioh 5D tag force 4 come out so I can give you guys a review on it.

Flygon3X
5th November 2009, 12:04 AM

Absolutely nothing from packs. I have the most dreaded luck luck when it comes to packs, as the only thing I got are worthless rares from every pack I buy, whether it be in a blister set or even the sneak preview I just went to. Really, the only thing super rare I pulled out was a Dust Tornado 5 years ago, and that's it. If somehow I pulled a DAD or a Judgement today...

Pretty much EVERY card in my deck is from trade, nothing from a booster.

In term's of "serious discussion" pointed by Cybermew, I'll post another deck I made (I'm more of a serious duelist). From testing with it, if the right cards are pulled, it's an easy OTK.

Monsters:
3x Morphtronic Celfon
3x Morphtronic Radion
3x Morphtronic BoomBoxen
3x Morphtronic Boarden
3x Morphtronic Slingen
1x Sangan
2x Cyber Valley
1x Cyber Dragon
3x Honest

Spells:
1x Limiter Removal
1x Heavy Storm
3x Morphtronic Accelerator
2x Inferno Reckless Summon
1x United we Stand/Megamorph
2x Machine Duplication
2x Double Summon
1x One for One

Traps:
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Morphtronic Forcefield

ToonLinkBrawler
5th November 2009, 1:16 AM
Mind if I join?

Probably the Winged Dragon of Ra, or Gren Maju De Eiza.
Which type of card do you prefer? Effect-monster, Trap, Spell, Ritual, Fusion, Normal or Synchro and why?Hmmm, Synchros, they're easier to summon, and go good with a number of decks.
The strategy involved and you can win at the last minute through sheer luck.
Obsessed.
I run a Remove from Play deck, and a lesser used Fiend deck
Probably Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman(EEN), or Mirror Force(DPYG), but I'm really more of a trader.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
5th November 2009, 2:28 AM
@ cybermew:
I would have quoted you, but let's just say that my computer is begging to be turned into scrap metal.
So they were made for tournaments, not fun? Tell me this: Why the **** would any establishment hold a competition for a game that nobody likes?!?
I don't recall ever learning of any Duelmasters tourneys in the short life of that show; if it had been made for the sake of holding tournaments they would have been holding them all over the place before realizing that nobody liked the game (as far as I'm aware).
As I said, because of how much popularity Yu-Gi-Oh had at the beginning, I knew from the start that it would last for years to come with the merchandise if not the series (I was sort of right about the series, they are doing what the digimon guys did and making multiple, largely unrelated series). Had it's advent not been accompanied by such popularity, no business would ever have even considered holding tournaments for it.

Zameric
5th November 2009, 4:55 PM
Alternate Card Discussion.

Where we discuss Yugi, Rate decks etc.

The game is designed as a serious tournament game. That is why there are Secret rare cards and Shonen Jump Championships and all. The game was designed with tournaments in mind.

It was originally competition first, so your argument falls down there.
Yes, the game was design so players could hold competitions, but I also believe it was meant for casual play too. Most of all cards games are like that
That's mainly why they have two formats of play. And they called it traditional format because it was what they used first.

Premature Burial is banned.
Ancient pray is right, I like to use traditional format. I do try not to use cards like Monster Reborn, Pot of Greed, and Change of Heart... but I didn't learn till just the other day that Premature Burial is banned in advance play too. I think I just might go back to straight traditional format if I can't use Premature Burial.

Monsters:
3x Morphtronic Celfon
3x Morphtronic Radion
3x Morphtronic BoomBoxen
3x Morphtronic Boarden
3x Morphtronic Slingen
1x Sangan
2x Cyber Valley
1x Cyber Dragon
3x Honest

Spells:
1x Limiter Removal
1x Heavy Storm
3x Morphtronic Accelerator
2x Inferno Reckless Summon
1x United we Stand/Megamorph
2x Machine Duplication
2x Double Summon
1x One for One

Traps:
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Morphtronic Forcefield
That is a very interesting deck. I have not seen those Morphtronic monster until now.

murkrowrob
5th November 2009, 6:58 PM
I play casually mainly because im not sure where the **** the tournaments are and i cba to go. i do use the traditional format although a worlds without monster reborn is a world without lollipops :( (yes, i know that makes no sense whatsoever). Anyway topic-wise, i have a few ideas:
Favourite archetype/strategy?
Best ritual/synchro/fusion whatever (preferably that you have)
Favourite of the 5 dragons?

Personally, to those my answers would be archfiends, shinato, king of a higher plane (or five-headed dragon i got from ltd edition dinosaurs rage) and black rose dragon.

Northern Lights
5th November 2009, 7:47 PM
I think I just might go back to straight traditional format if I can't use Premature Burial.

Damn it.

Best ritual/synchro/fusion whatever

Lycanthrope - why? because it's a goddamn Werewolf card is why ... plus it's effect is pretty cool =], it matches my vampire trio, but unfrotunatly don't have the cards to actually summon it *gloom*

storymasterb
5th November 2009, 8:15 PM

I'd have to say Savior Star Dragon. While Savior Demon Dragon is stronger, it doesn't have the destruction potential of Savior Star. I mean, any time your opponent activates an effect, Tribute Savior Star Dragon to WIPE THEIR FIELD. That is just plain scary. Need I even mention using that, then Wicked Reborn to bring back Savior Star Dragon and deal out 3800 points of damage with ONE ATTACK?

And that's even without considering the use of Synchro Strike, Megamorph and the other pieces of nastiness that can turn a field wipe into an OTK. Yep, Savior Star Dragon is top in my book, although I would prefer it if its TCG name wasn't so... lacking in meaning and flair.

Flygon3X
6th November 2009, 12:06 AM

It would have to be either Stardust Dragon or Black Rose Dragon. Stardust dragon is just a negator for like... anything that destroys, and it's definately abused because of this. Black Rose Dragon clears the entire field, and also spammed so much in a way it got limited. In terms of Ritual, Demise perhaps won, because you can clear the ENTIRE FIELD except this card (sounds like Judgement Dragon). For Fusion... FGD because it's the strongest?

trip_dering
6th November 2009, 12:39 AM
*joins*

And I'll answer all but two of the OP's questions in one fell swoop.

-> Syrus Truesdale, he is so under appreciated and has the potential to go far.

-> Tempest Magician, currently it is my most expensive card, and it's a staple in my deck.

-> The original one, it introduced us to the game and laid out the framework for what we have now.

-> Normal Monsters. I run a whole deck of them, and they have major support. And flavor text RULES.

-> The fact that I get to meet new people at tournaments (even though I've never entered an official one.)

-> Just a fan.

-> 14 currently:

Horus Control
Spell Counter Immortals
Victory Viper Turbo
A-Counter Control
an old-school WATER bounce deck
Normal Monster Beatdown
Blue-Eyes White Dragon theme
Red-Eyes B. Dragon theme with OTK
All-Out Attacks OTK
Neo-Spacian theme
Armed Dragon theme
/Assault Mode Warrior Synchro
An all Rare-card deck
Insect theme with Demise OTK

-> The Eye. Reading minds is fun!

-> Any "Blackwing" or "Saber" monster, those decks are too powerful.

Which archetype do you like most and do you think is the most powerful?
-> Blackwings/Sabers (the ones that I can't beat yet)

-> Average, I'm just getting it for the playmat.

-> Armory Arm from my first Duelist Pack - Yusei
-> Dark Paladin from my first Duelist Pack - Yugi
-> and my favorite: Imperial Order from my first pack ever, a Metal Raiders 1/e.

--0--

And now the newest question:

My thought-best Synchro Monster is either the aforementioned Tempest Magician or the ever so broken Cosmic Fortress Gol'Gar.

darklord18
6th November 2009, 12:43 AM
me it

Rainbow Neo for Fusion. Wipe out ethier the monster zone, Spell and traps zone or even send the graveyard back to the person deck.

Synchro. I forgot it name but it one of the few not in teh TCG yet due to it effect by sending one card from your hand to the grave send one card from your opponent side of the field to their hand.

Chimchar15
6th November 2009, 3:24 AM
My are the Flamvells and the Juraks. I love fire attributes and those are awesome. I haven't tried Volcanics though. It's weird, for some reason I'm just not that crazy about them, I'll probably build a deck for it, but I won't use it like crazy.

cybermew
6th November 2009, 9:36 PM
My locals deck for tommorow.

Monsters: 20
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Mystic Tomato
1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1 Morphing Jar
3 Caius the Shadow Monarch
3 Armageddon Knight
3 Necro Gardna
2 Mezuki
2 Goblin Zombie
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Spirit Reaper

Spells: 15
3 Burial from a Different Dimension
2 Allure of Darkness
2 Lightning Vortex
2 Foolish Burial
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Brain Control
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Book of Moon
1 Instant Fusion

Traps: 5
1 Divine Wrath
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole

Side
2 Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2 Legendary Jujitsu Master
2 Doomcaliber Knight
1 Scapegoat
2 Soul Release
1 Nobleman of Extermination
1 Dust Tornado
2 Malevolent Catastrophe

1 Stardust Dragon
1 Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Mist Wurm
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
1 Blackwing Armor Master
1 Arcanite Magician
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Revived King Ha Des
1 Doomkaiser Dragon
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary
1 Ally of Justice - Catastor
1 Musician King
1 Reaper on the Nightmare

Flygon3X
7th November 2009, 12:25 AM
My locals deck for tommorow.

Monsters: 20
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Mystic Tomato
1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1 Morphing Jar
3 Caius the Shadow Monarch
3 Armageddon Knight
3 Necro Gardna
2 Mezuki
2 Goblin Zombie
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Spirit Reaper

Spells: 15
3 Burial from a Different Dimension
2 Allure of Darkness
2 Lightning Vortex
2 Foolish Burial
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Brain Control
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Book of Moon
1 Instant Fusion

Traps: 5
1 Divine Wrath
1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Bottomless Trap Hole

Side
2 Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
2 Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
2 Legendary Jujitsu Master
2 Doomcaliber Knight
1 Scapegoat
2 Soul Release
1 Nobleman of Extermination
1 Dust Tornado
2 Malevolent Catastrophe

1 Stardust Dragon
1 Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Colossal Fighter
1 Mist Wurm
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
1 Blackwing Armor Master
1 Arcanite Magician
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Revived King Ha Des
1 Doomkaiser Dragon
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary
1 Ally of Justice - Catastor
1 Musician King
1 Reaper on the Nightmare

I can see you got a theme of sending darks to graveyard for graveyard control, and then you got tricks like DAD and easy synchro (plaguespreading Zombie). Question is, Brionac is already out? The Hidden Arsenal pack still isn't released in USA.

cybermew
7th November 2009, 8:31 AM
I can see you got a theme of sending darks to graveyard for graveyard control, and then you got tricks like DAD and easy synchro (plaguespreading Zombie). Question is, Brionac is already out? The Hidden Arsenal pack still isn't released in USA.

In the UK, Brionac came out on Thursday.

I have half a box on order to pick up when I get to locals, and might possibly get another half if I don't pull him.

darklord18
7th November 2009, 8:40 AM
good luck.

which should I go for? Majestic star dragon or Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca?
which one be good for a crystal beast deck.

also yeah um dose anyone knwo what come with the Luna/Leo tin? dose it just ocme with pack of cards or dose it have a secret rare card in it?

murkrowrob
7th November 2009, 6:02 PM
^ Wiraqocha Rasca, unless you don't mind spending &#163;24.95 on amazon for the stardust dragon tin (unless you already have it). Rasca could work in crystal beasts - you could return thos as spells to deck as opposed to monsters you control which is either a good offense or defying the whole rainbow dragon summoning process. depending on how you see it.

Flygon3X
7th November 2009, 6:04 PM
good luck.

which should I go for? Majestic star dragon or Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca?
which one be good for a crystal beast deck.

also yeah um dose anyone knwo what come with the Luna/Leo tin? dose it just ocme with pack of cards or dose it have a secret rare card in it?

Hmmm... between those two tins? I'mma prefer Majestic Star Dragon, but I think both are pretty useless imo. But you're seeking for packs to help for a crystal beast deck? You're looking WAY too far ahead. For that dck, try to find Force of the Breaker, or the Tactical Evolution pack. If it's still sold, the Jesse Anderson Duelist Pack works as well. Leo/Luna tin's promo is another Earthbound Immortal.

I'm going to get like 5 packs of Hidden Arsenal when it comes out. Looks epic to me.

storymasterb
7th November 2009, 9:09 PM
I'm going to go on a whim here and say Flamvells. Seriously, since I wrote a fanfic with the main character (Julian Mikuro) using Flamvells, I have been given a lot of respect for them. And joy of joys, they're out in Europe now! I can see Hidden Arsenal on my Christmas list precisely for that reason!

Apart from that, Earthbound Immortals. Those things are just incredibly scary, packed to the brim with powerful effects, the least of which is direct attacks. It is just terrifying to have a 2500+ ATK monster on your opponent's field with a direct attacker ability. Just watch with a maxed out Wiraqocha Rasca to see my point. They all have good abilities and combos, Aslla Piscu and Future Visions, Chacu Challhua and Unity etc. Of them all, my favorite EI has to be Wiraqocha Rasca.

sspokemon
8th November 2009, 6:55 PM
well i have about 4 or 5 decks and i cant name what was in there i havent had a duel properly in months

Zameric
9th November 2009, 4:57 PM
I was sick last week with a cold but I am back now. :)

Favorite archetype/strategy?
Right now, probably the rock sphinxs. Exxod is a really awesome card. I just wish they could have made a full archetype out of it with more monsters and support.

ancient pray
9th November 2009, 5:11 PM
Hi everybody, this is just a short post, cause I have alot to do..
Alright, let's get straight to the point, I have alot of homework and tests going on, and hardly have any time left for the PC, so I don't think I'll be posting much here for at least one week, but I do check this club Every day, so please just follow the rules while I'm gone, I'm really sorry guys, it's my last year on school, so it's alot of work right now.
Also, sorry to you guys that PMed/VMed me, I'll answer as soon as possible, and we'll have our duel cybermew, you can count on that.

murkrowrob
9th November 2009, 6:55 PM
post everything that happens in your duel with cybermew :D
i didn't expect any of my topic suggestionms to be answered, so the fact that people hav is great!!!! XD
anyway, i got bored, so i wrote down a random batteryman deck idea (OTKO)
Batteryman AA x3
Batteryman D x3
Batteryman Micro-Cell x3
Batteryman Charger x3
Batteryman Industrial Strength
Super-Electromagnetic Voltech Dragon x2
Guardian of Order x2
Honest x3
Shining Angel x3
Short Circuit x3
Battery Charger x3
Quick Charger x2
Inferno Reckless Summon x3
Double Summon
Reckless Greed x2
Bottomless Trap Hole
Judgement of Thunder x2

SIDE DECK
Batteryman Industrial strength
Solar Ray x2
Monster Reborn
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon
Mirror Force
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
-Filler- x6

darklord18
10th November 2009, 9:15 AM
Hmmm... between those two tins? I'mma prefer Majestic Star Dragon, but I think both are pretty useless imo. But you're seeking for packs to help for a crystal beast deck? You're looking WAY too far ahead. For that dck, try to find Force of the Breaker, or the Tactical Evolution pack. If it's still sold, the Jesse Anderson Duelist Pack works as well. Leo/Luna tin's promo is another Earthbound Immortal.

I'm going to get like 5 packs of Hidden Arsenal when it comes out. Looks epic to me.

um might I say the deck I using for the EI is a full crystal beast deck and has most if not all the cards from the set you said.

anyway I going with Earthbound Immortal tin but one question.

in team duel/Tag duels. if I have EI on the field can my partner on his monster zone have a EI even though it effect say you can only control one EI at a time?

also here my new deck I reform the last one I post and decide to remove CB topaz tiger and rainbow dragon and put them in the other Crystal beast deck.

this deck focus on Swarning CB and other monster for Syhnchozies Stardust or other syncho monster while getting CB on the Spell/Trap zone. Not it has not been tested yet.

name: Black feather crystals.

Extra deck 9
Red dragon fiend x 2
Stardust dragon
Black rose dragon
Colossal fighter
Gaia knight the force of earth
X Saber Urbellum
Turbo warrior
Cyber end dragon

Main deck 40

Monster: 19
Blackwing Shira the blue flame
Blackwing Mistral the silver sheld
Blackwing Kalut the moon shadow
CB Sapphire pegasus
CB Amethyst cat
CB Ruby carbuncle x 2
CB Emerald tortoise x 2
CB Cobalt eagle x 2
CB amber mammoth x 2
Turbo synchron
X Saber Airbellum
Yubel
Quillbolt Hedgehog x 3

spells 17
Against the wind
Black whirlwind
Ancient city 0 rainbow ruins
Crystal blessing x 2
Crystal promise x 2
Crystal Beacon
Crystal abundance x 2
sword of revealing light
Metamorphosis
Double summon x 2
Emergency Provisions
Brain Control
Monster reborn

traps 4
Ebon arrow
Fake feather
Urgent tuning
Raigeki break

Side deck 15
XX saber Gardestrike
Counselor lily
XX -Saber ragigura x 2
Goblin attack force
Debris dragon
Sunny Pixie x 2
X saber anu piranha
X Saber galahad
Silber wing
Crystal promise
Crystal Beacon
Defense draw
Gottoms' emergency call

What do you guys think?

ancient pray
10th November 2009, 6:59 PM
Forgot to post something here.
@ sspokemon:
You get 2 warnings for not following 2 of the club rules!
You are not allowed to post if you're not part of the club (excluding join-post) and one liners aren't allowed in here, therefor you are banned till the 16th of November.
God, read the rules for gods sake newbies! No offense, but 2 out of 3 were newbies that never learned to read the rules...
and how big does this rule need to be? Size 10? Don't tell me you didn't see the size 6 red letters.

Flygon3X
11th November 2009, 1:38 AM
um might I say the deck I using for the EI is a full crystal beast deck and has most if not all the cards from the set you said.

in team duel/Tag duels. if I have EI on the field can my partner on his monster zone have a EI even though it effect say you can only control one EI at a time?

also here my new deck I reform the last one I post and decide to remove CB topaz tiger and rainbow dragon and put them in the other Crystal beast deck.

this deck focus on Swarning CB and other monster for Syhnchozies Stardust or other syncho monster while getting CB on the Spell/Trap zone. Not it has not been tested yet.

Extra deck 9
Red dragon fiend x 2
Stardust dragon
Black rose dragon
Colossal fighter
X Saber Urbellum
Turbo warrior
Cyber end dragon

Main deck 40

CB Sapphire pegasus
CB Amethyst cat
CB Ruby carbuncle x 2
CB Emerald tortoise x 2
CB Cobalt eagle x 2
CB amber mammoth x 2
Turbo synchron
X0Saber Airbellum
Yubel
Quillbolt Hedgehog x 3

spells 17
Against the wind
Black whirlwind
Crystal blessing x 2
Crystal promise x 2
Crystal Beacon
Crystal abundance x 2
sword of revealing light
Metamorphosis
Double summon x 2
Emergency Provisions
Brain Control
Monster reborn

traps 4
Ebon arrow
Fake feather
Urgent tuning
Raigeki break

Side deck 15
XX saber Gardestrike
Counselor lily
XX -Saber ragigura x 2
Goblin attack force
Debris dragon
Sunny Pixie x 2
X saber anu piranha
X Saber galahad
Silber wing
Crystal promise
Crystal Beacon
Defense draw
Gottoms' emergency call

What do you guys think?

Here are my opinions for the deck:

First of all, I find it really odd combining two really bizzare archtypes into one decks, but sometimes it can give a surpprise. But in this case, it appears that you just mixed like two decks together, and it doesn't look like it has synergy, unless I'm mistaken. Perhaps the only relation is synchro, but that alone just isn't the way I look at it. Important is, what is your playing strategy? It would be more helpful if you explained how you use your deck.

Ok, now, here are other comments I got. I would say, you SHOULD add a Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind. It is argumentally one of, if not, the best tuners to exist, simply because of the half-ing effect. It should be really easy to get one, as it's a normal rare in Crimson Crisis, and it's a cheap card if you decide to buy it seperately. I don't think Kalut is a good idea, unless you have lots of blackwings. Another suggestion is Rescue Cat. By tributing Rescue cat, you can just bring out a X-Saber Airbellum and the Crystal Beast Cat for an instant 6 star synchro. Last item to recommend is looking at the 'staples' list. You should add the staples, or at least think about them. Some staples are Mystical Space Typhoon, Heavy Storm, Torrential Tribute, etc. Perhaps Torrential Tribute will make it easy to send the beasts to the S/T zone?

If you're playing advance format, Metamorphisis and Monster Reborn isn't allowed. You can simply use Call of the Haunted instead.

...What is Cyber End Dragon doing here?

Flygon3X
11th November 2009, 1:39 AM

Extra deck 9
Red dragon fiend x 2
Stardust dragon
Black rose dragon
Colossal fighter
X Saber Urbellum
Turbo warrior
Cyber end dragon

Main deck 40

CB Sapphire pegasus
CB Amethyst cat
CB Ruby carbuncle x 2
CB Emerald tortoise x 2
CB Cobalt eagle x 2
CB amber mammoth x 2
Turbo synchron
X0Saber Airbellum
Yubel
Quillbolt Hedgehog x 3

spells 17
Against the wind
Black whirlwind
Crystal blessing x 2
Crystal promise x 2
Crystal Beacon
Crystal abundance x 2
sword of revealing light
Metamorphosis
Double summon x 2
Emergency Provisions
Brain Control
Monster reborn

traps 4
Ebon arrow
Fake feather
Urgent tuning
Raigeki break

Side deck 15
XX saber Gardestrike
Counselor lily
XX -Saber ragigura x 2
Goblin attack force
Debris dragon
Sunny Pixie x 2
X saber anu piranha
X Saber galahad
Silber wing
Crystal promise
Crystal Beacon
Defense draw
Gottoms' emergency call

What do you guys think?

Here are my opinions for the deck:

First of all, I find it really odd combining two really bizzare archtypes into one decks, but sometimes it can give a surpprise. But in this case, it appears that you just mixed like two decks together, and it doesn't look like it has synergy, unless I'm mistaken. Perhaps the only relation is synchro, but that alone just isn't the way I look at it. Important is, what is your playing strategy? It would be more helpful if you explained how you use your deck.

Ok, now, here are other comments I got. I would say, you SHOULD add a Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind. It is argumentally one of, if not, the best tuners to exist, simply because of the half-ing effect. It should be really easy to get one, as it's a normal rare in Crimson Crisis, and it's a cheap card if you decide to buy it seperately. I don't think Kalut is a good idea, unless you have lots of blackwings. Another suggestion is Rescue Cat. By tributing Rescue cat, you can just bring out a X-Saber Airbellum and the Crystal Beast Cat for an instant 6 star synchro. Urgent Tuning isn't a good card in my opinion, as when would you ever be needing to Synchro during the battle phase when the mosnters are already face up on the field? I wouldn't rely on Fake Feather, you shouldn't be expecting your opponents to be using the same traps every time, and it costs a card in your hand. Last item to recommend is looking at the 'staples' list. You should add the staples, or at least think about them. Some staples are Mystical Space Typhoon, Heavy Storm, Torrential Tribute, etc. Perhaps Torrential Tribute will make it easy to send the beasts to the S/T zone?

If you're playing advance format, Metamorphisis and Monster Reborn isn't allowed. You can simply use Call of the Haunted instead.

darklord18
11th November 2009, 6:38 AM
Ok, now, here are other comments I got. I would say, you SHOULD add a Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind. It is argumentally one of, if not, the best tuners to exist, simply because of the half-ing effect. It should be really easy to get one, as it's a normal rare in Crimson Crisis, and it's a cheap card if you decide to buy it seperately. I don't think Kalut is a good idea, unless you have lots of blackwings. Another suggestion is Rescue Cat. By tributing Rescue cat, you can just bring out a X-Saber Airbellum and the Crystal Beast Cat for an instant 6 star synchro. Last item to recommend is looking at the 'staples' list. You should add the staples, or at least think about them. Some staples are Mystical Space Typhoon, Heavy Storm, Torrential Tribute, etc. Perhaps Torrential Tribute will make it easy to send the beasts to the S/T zone?

Um well here the thing

I just got back into Yugioh when I started building a Cyber dragon deck and Crystal beast deck and Recue Cat I can't get over here because the pack it in isn't sold anymore. Torrential rribute I don't have any execpt for the deck I brought of the net which I not taking apart. Gale the whirlwind I will see if I can get it in a packs if not them for Christamas I try looking on online shops.

Um I have a Crystal beast deck already set for Advance Format, the other one for normal format (can't remember names.

well points to Yubel and Metamorphisis. I like Cyber end dragon and It the only easy way I can bring him out. Yubel or any card in my deck is easy brought out by Turbo sychnro.

sorry if thsi is breaking the rules and if so just let me know and I delete this post. again sorry if breaking the rules.

murkrowrob
11th November 2009, 8:47 AM
I feel sorry for Topaz Tiger - th only Crystal Beast you didn't include :(
And, Flygon 3X, if memory serves, isn't Call of the Haunted banned as well

What I don't get about banning is that monster reborn was banned after Premature Burial and COTH. I mean with COTH and burial, the monster can be destroyed with heavy storm and MST.Whereas, with reborn, it can't

darklord18
11th November 2009, 9:46 AM
I feel sorry for Topaz Tiger - th only Crystal Beast you didn't include
And, Flygon 3X, if memory serves, isn't Call of the Haunted banned as well
well I don't have any spare Topaz tigers. the only two I got are in a another Crystal beast deck.

and no CotH is limited. but I agree. I can never understand them after Cyber dragon was Semi Limited and then Limited.

though I can see some Earthbound Immortals getting Limited/Semi Limited.
Wiraqocha Rasca For Example. In Lightsworn and DAD decks it can give Lightsworn a boast in summoning Judgement dragon and DAD only need Dark monster so sending Dark monster for it eftect can help DAD wipe the feild of any Traps or Monsters.

Flygon3X
11th November 2009, 7:13 PM
well I don't have any spare Topaz tigers. the only two I got are in a another Crystal beast deck.

and no CotH is limited. but I agree. I can never understand them after Cyber dragon was Semi Limited and then Limited.

Wiraqocha Rasca For Example. In Lightsworn and DAD decks it can give Lightsworn a boast in summoning Judgement dragon and DAD only need Dark monster so sending Dark monster for it eftect can help DAD wipe the feild of any Traps or Monsters.

Well, I think Cyber Dragon is limited is because before it was limitted, everyone abused like 3 copies of it due to it's effect. Now-a-days, it is even more effective. You can just special summon Cyber Dragon, and then summon a tuner, or tribute summon a monarch, etc.

storymasterb
11th November 2009, 7:22 PM
Uh... Wiraqocha Rasca's effect states that when it is Normal Summoned, you can return up to three other cards from your field to your Deck, then discard the same number of cards randomly from your opponent's hand. How exactly does that help Lightsworns and DAD?

As for the Deck, it looks like it could work... and on Cyber End Dragon, two cards that could help. First, Proto-Cyber Dragon, which is treated as Cyber Dragon while face-up on the field. Next, in Absolute Powerforce they're releasing something called Cyber Dragon Zwei, and with that you can reveal any Spell in your hand to treat Zwei as Cyber Dragon, so combining those two you could effectively still use Cyber End Dragon and Cyber Twin Dragon.

murkrowrob
11th November 2009, 8:19 PM
Uh... Wiraqocha Rasca's effect states that when it is Normal Summoned, you can return up to three other cards from your field to your Deck, then discard the same number of cards randomly from your opponent's hand. How exactly does that help Lightsworns and DAD?

It doesn't, however, there is a possibility that it could help your opponent's DAD and lightsworn combos.

Which of these do you think is the best deck theme (I want to start colecting the actual cards again and I want to make one of these and I need to know which to bother with)

1. batteryman
2. archfiend
3. lightsworn
4. gladiator beast
5. crystal beast
6. zombie
7. plant
8. psychic

Flygon3X
12th November 2009, 1:44 AM
It doesn't, however, there is a possibility that it could help your opponent's DAD and lightsworn combos.

Which of these do you think is the best deck theme (I want to start colecting the actual cards again and I want to make one of these and I need to know which to bother with)

1. batteryman
2. archfiend
3. lightsworn
4. gladiator beast
5. crystal beast
6. zombie
7. plant
8. psychic

Out of the list, technically speaking, Lightsworn would be the best. However, the lightsworn deck will cost lots, as the key cards used to make it are all pricey. Zombies is another good format that's used a lot as well. Gladiator used to be a deck in the metagame, until later it got less and less powerfull due to the other competitors. It's still a good deck, however.

darklord18
12th November 2009, 5:51 AM
if I were you then try getting a Blackwing deck, it Competitive but cheaper than Lightsworn.

I pick Crystal beast, you have many type of decks.

Crystal abundances OTK, Crystal Synhco, Crystal Lock, etc. there many type.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
12th November 2009, 3:00 PM
I would like to start an Infernity deck, but I haven't nearly enough cards.
3 Infernity Necromancers
3 Infernity Forces
3 Infernity Beasts
2 Infernity Dwarfs
1 Infernity Archfiend
2 Infernity Guardians
3 Depth Amulets
I know that Infernity cards are rather hard to come across, mainly because most are only obtainable from the games, so what could I do to help get this deck off the ground?
I know I can use the basics like Cylinder, Swords of Revealing Light, and Draining Shield, but the only other non-Infernity monster I think would work well in this deck is Snipe Hunter.

cybermew
12th November 2009, 7:30 PM
I can never understand them after Cyber dragon was Semi Limited and then Limited.

CyDra was limited due to it being amazing in decks containing Tuners. It allowed for an instant Lv7/Lv8 Synchro.

The EBIs are, pardon my french, ****, and will never be limited. MST says hi. It would never by used in Lightsworn decks, their only viable Field Spell is terrible. There is no such thing as a DAD deck, as there is no such thing as a Heavy Storm deck, DAD is a staple, not a Decktype. And dark decks only have Mystic Plasma Zone, which is terrible.

Flygon3X
13th November 2009, 1:16 AM
I would like to start an Infernity deck, but I haven't nearly enough cards.
3 Infernity Necromancers
3 Infernity Forces
3 Infernity Beasts
2 Infernity Dwarfs
1 Infernity Archfiend
2 Infernity Guardians
3 Depth Amulets
I know that Infernity cards are rather hard to come across, mainly because most are only obtainable from the games, so what could I do to help get this deck off the ground?
I know I can use the basics like Cylinder, Swords of Revealing Light, and Draining Shield, but the only other non-Infernity monster I think would work well in this deck is Snipe Hunter.

Well, if I'm not mistaken, the purpose of Infernity is to have no cards in your hands to activate effects. Therefore, some cards I can think of are ones that require you to discard a card to activate, like Raigeki Break, Phoenix Wing Wind Blast, Dark Core, etc. But, I don't know too much about this archtype, other than some of them can only be obtained through video games.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
13th November 2009, 1:55 AM
Yeah, a majority of the monsters can only be obtained by getting the games or trading. I imagine that Dark World cards would also be good if mixed in with this kind of deck, but I don't know of any real bruisers that work well in this deck.

Codey
15th November 2009, 10:38 AM
Zomog. A yugioh fan club. WIN =D
Can I join? ;D
I love yugioh. I watched the first 12 episode a few nights ago, because I was bored. xD
The yugioh anime is great. ^_^

murkrowrob
16th November 2009, 5:48 PM
whoa before the last post we were inactive for 3 days! ZOMG!

Anyway, a little while ago I got bored and made a few decks on WC09, I'm just wondering what to use for the clones and later on - basically just say whats best (i did hack it to get all cards but still want 2 win fairly)

Monsters (24)
Cloudian - Smoke Ball x2
Cloudian - Acid Cloud x3
Cloudian Altus x3
Cloudian Cirrostratus x3
Cloudian Eye of the Typhoon
Cloudian ghost fog x2
cloudian nimbusman x3
cloudian poison cloud
cloudian storm dragon x3
cloudian turbulence x2

Spells (11)
Cloudian Squall x3
giant trunade
heavy storm
lightning vortex x2
mysticalk space typhoon
salvage
the sanctuary in the sky x2

Traps (5)
natural disaster
needle wall
spirit barrier x3

monsters (21)
amber mammoth x3
amethyst cat x2
cobalt eagle x2
emerald tortoise x3
ruby carbuncle x2
sapphire pegasus x3
topaz tiger x3
hamon, LOST
rainbow dragon x2

spells x13
ancient city - rainbow ruins x2
crystal abundance x2
crystal beacon x2
crystal promise x2
giant trunade
heavy storm
mystical space typhoon
rare value x2

traps (6)
crystal counter
crystal raigeki x2
mirror force
rainbow path x2

Monsters (22)
AA x3
Charger x3
D x3
Industrial Strength
micro cell x3
morphing jar
shining angel x3
honest x3
zaborg the thunder monarch x2

spells (13)
battery charger x3
card destruction
heavy storm
inferno reckless summon x3
monster reborn
mystical space typhoon
short circuit x3

traps (5)
judgement of thunder
mirror force
torrential tribute
portable battery pack x2

ancient pray
16th November 2009, 8:57 PM
@ club:
Sorry for being so innactive this week, it's gonna change from now on.
I don't have that many homework and tests and **** anymore, so I can be more active.
Don't let the club die out when I'm not around!

@ codey: Yes you may join, welcome :)

@ murkrowrob:
Nice decks, but on the crystal beast deck, you might wanna think about taking out some or all of the spell/trap destroyers, as they will only sabotage your plans during a duel.

@ cybermew:
Erm... Well, you said something about Mystic Plasma Zone, something like "it is terrible", but why is this so? It's a great card in a dark deck.

cybermew
16th November 2009, 9:36 PM
@ cybermew:
Erm... Well, you said something about Mystic Plasma Zone, something like "it is terrible", but why is this so? It's a great card in a dark deck.

Right.

500 Points in a duel don't make that much of a difference, the card is often dead (Unless a deck revolves around a field spell, it isn't always a live card), it effects your opponent (who's bound to get something out of it), and unless they have amazing effects (Ancient City - RR) or you can build a deck around them (Wetlands, Geartown BRD), then they just aren't practical, and the space could be taken up with something better.

Tropios
16th November 2009, 9:50 PM
cool, i never saw this :D
can i join?

Chimchar15
16th November 2009, 10:37 PM
Hey, i haven't been on in a little bit, as I was busy. I kind of agree with Cybermew on the MPZ, especially since a lot of player have decks that focus on dark attributes themed decks like Blackwings, you can bet when you use MPZ it will benefit your opponents quite a lot.

darklord18
16th November 2009, 10:41 PM
yes, Rare Value is worthless, giving up a CB in your spell and trap zone isn't really good.
rainbow path? Um Rainbow Gravity is more worth it as it let you summon Rainbow dragon from the deck or Graveyard.

Welcome new member.

and Cybernew, I agree that some Feild spell are wrothless but there are some that are good.

Zombie world. It ruin any deck that has no zombie or focus on Tribute summoning. and it turn all card in the graveyard to Zombie type making a Zombie deck hard to beat even more with Field Barrior.

Realm of Light, Again rewards you for discarding by Lightsworn effect by adding a token to the card and add 100 attack point to all lightsworn, and by removing two it stay on the field if it was target by a card effect that would have destroy it.

Ancient City RR. well it effects are depending on the mumber of Crystal beast so yeah.

Tropios
16th November 2009, 11:14 PM
tnxxx :D
and zombie world is really good, thats why there are always anti-zombie cards in my side deck :D , for some reason i always duel against zombies

cybermew
17th November 2009, 8:10 PM
The only one you were right about was AC-RR

Zombie world. It ruin any deck that has no zombie or focus on Tribute summoning. and it turn all card in the graveyard to Zombie type making a Zombie deck hard to beat even more with Field Barrior.

Realm of Light, Again rewards you for discarding by Lightsworn effect by adding a token to the card and add 100 attack point to all lightsworn, and by removing two it stay on the field if it was target by a card effect that would have destroy it.

Zombie World is okay. But there are better options while DH-DC and DMOC are banned.

Realm of Light is dreadful. LS aren't beatdown, they are a reverse toolbox. They don't benefit at all from Realm of Light.

murkrowrob
17th November 2009, 8:57 PM
realm of light is alright but i say a maximum of 1 per deck. from experience, zombie world has prevented me from using my favourite lightsworn - gragonith - so i made zombie decks out of spite and renamed it as my second favourite type. I still feel that plants are developing and will continue to improve thanks to akiza whereas other existing types aren't getting as much or any attention anymore (except psychics because of their low numbers). I generally avoid all field spells except those that are essential - zombie world for a zombie deck, venom swamp for a venom deck, neo space for a neo-spacian deck etc. but i feel that mystic plasma zone does deserve 1 or 2 slots in a dark deck for being a good supporter offensively as well as the only field dark support.

In conclusion (essay practising), i think field spells ae a load of **** because they can be easily destroyed by simply setting another one and continuous spells acting like field spells such as Toon World are better.

(oh, btw, i beat the clones with a lightsworn deck whilst waiting for feedback) :D

ancient pray
18th November 2009, 3:38 PM
@ cybermew:
I thought you said before that DaD was a staple card, not a card to build a deck around..
I didn't really get why you said that, DaD is a staple for any deck that includes at least 3 DARK type monsters, a fairy-light deck does not have any use of DaD, and before, it was possible to make a DaD deck, you remember the Tele-Dad decks that were in the top 5 of the best decks, don't you? And not only that, the Twilight version (DaD combined with Lightsworns) still exists..

murkrowrob
18th November 2009, 5:25 PM
and i know that i talk about wc09 too much but the 6 best decks are:

lightsworn (expected)
g.beast (expected)
plant
zombie
DaD
pachycephalo (wtf?)

now, anyway, carrying on from ancient pray's last post, if DaD decks were soooo terrible, then why are they one of the strongest and most annoying decks used still. and, also, i think that its odd that this club has become a place to criticise every one of cybermew's posts. even if we disagree, it is still an opinion from a 'professional' as he thinks.

ancient pray
18th November 2009, 9:09 PM
Hehe, see?
DaD is still one of the strongest decks out there.. (if what the list says is true, I mean, zombies & plants but no blackwings? wtf..
Can you imagine what they were like when DaD wasn't limited yet?
With only 1 copy of the card, the deck still remains not only strong, but as one of the strongest decks around.
And how come that Blackwings aren't on your list?
Blackwings are one of the most common threat at the moment.
That's a pretty old list, zombies are pretty much dead by now..
Mezuki back to 2 (wow... scary..) and Card of Safe Return is banned.
Trust me, zombies are replaced with Blackwings.
Anyways, maybe it's because cybermew and me are one of the few "serious" or "profesionell" or "competetive" players here, no offense to the others who play the game for fun. Also, we don't critisize him, we discuss (it took a while, but finally we discuss)

Tropios
18th November 2009, 11:25 PM
yay plants are in the list :D
but really, i didnt expect pharaecopha... the last deck

Flygon3X
19th November 2009, 1:46 AM
Blackwings used to be amazing, but the ban list hit it pretty hard. The limitting of Gale the Whirlwind (expected) means that there are less Gale's to fear, and it makes the blackwing deck lose a trick. Dark Strike Figther being banned is another thing that keeps blackwings from highest tiers. It's the strongest 7-star synchro around, and it can tribute for more damage. If Dark Strike Fighter directly attacks, that's 4000 right there (2600 from attack, 1400 from burn effect). I'm not stating Blackwings are bad, but they just aren't good for tier 1 anymore.

Here's a deck of mine that I also use IRL, but I would like to see what improvements I can make:

Monsters[20]:
3x Morphtronic Scopen
3x Morphtronic Boomboxen
3x Morphtronic Radion
3x Morphtronic Boarden
2x Morphtronic Celfon
2x Morphtronic Slingen
1x Morphtronic Remoten
1x Sangan
1x Morphing Jar
1x Cyber Dragon

Spells[14]:
1x Hidden Armory
3x Mage Power
2x Axe of Despair
2x Junk Box
1x My Body as a Shield
1x Giant Trunade
1x Megamorph
1x Brain Control
1x Limiter Removal

Traps[6]:
1x Mirror Force
2x Dark Bribe
1x Divine Wrath
2x Bottomless Trap Hole

Extra Deck:
3x Power Tool Dragon
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
*insert usual synchros here*

The purpose of this deck is to win... FAST. Morphtronics are easy to spam due to effects and easy to synchro for Power Tool Dragon, which brings an equip to my hand. Equip cards are used to further power the monsters, while Boarden and Limiter Removal can allow an easy OTK win. Boombox is also effective, since it can attack trwice. I have put in a good amount of "negators" incase the opponent does something bad, like Dark Bribes, MBaaS, Divine Wrath, and Bottomless Trap Hole. I also ran Giant Trunade over Heavy Storm, because I want to keep my equips alive.

darklord18
19th November 2009, 2:01 AM
/\ not really, Black feather allow you ot add a Blackwing to your hand when you normal summon a blackwing if I remember correctly.

anyway I brought a special edition of Crissom crisis and one pack I open gave me a Ghost Rare Red dragon archfiend assault mode.

now I need a assault mode activator.