PDA

View Full Version : Hiya! :D

BadDreams
2nd October 2009, 9:48 PM
Hey,

Im BadDreams and Ive been using Serebii.net for a LONG time but i've never really gone to the forums but today I decided to join this forum. Im a 13 year old boy and I like watching anime and playing Pokemon :D. Im from Finland in Europe. I like watching the animes Pokemon (ofc xD), Naruto and Bleach. Well, what more there is to say? If you want to ask me something go ahead :D Oh yeah, and im playing Pokemon: Platinum right now, but i've also played crystal,ruby,sapphire,emerald,fire red,leaf green, pearl (not fully) and also Platinum :P

SSBB123
2nd October 2009, 9:56 PM
hey there welcome to the forums
im 13 too :D
do u plan or getting HG or SS?
read the rules and have fun ^_^

SolarPowerX
2nd October 2009, 9:57 PM
Welcome to the forums :D

BadDreams
2nd October 2009, 9:58 PM

I think im going to get HG/SS when it comes out to Europe but not straight away since they will be probably all gone from the stores :D

PsyMax
2nd October 2009, 10:39 PM
Where are you at in platinum? I've only gotten three badges so far since I train like 12 pokemon between gyms.

Skull-Kid
3rd October 2009, 11:04 AM
Oh noez! Bad dreams! <-- Ignore lame joke

Hello BadDreams~

You live in Finkand huh? I live in Scotland. No, I don't have ginger hair and I don't eat haggis but I do say "Aye" instead of "Yes". I'm pretty sure there's a Bleach club down in the club section. Just scroll down on the main forums menu and click "clubs". Please read the rules and have fun! ^_^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

FireSong
3rd October 2009, 11:15 AM
LOL. Epic user name. xD

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Good thing you decided to finally join. LOL.

Hope you have a great time here! Have fun! ^^

m!ss p!nk
3rd October 2009, 11:17 AM
Heeeeeeeeeey :3

Welocme to SPPF, have fun and feel free ^^