PDA

View Full Version : Awesomest Thread Title To Ever Be Awesome

PsyMax
2nd October 2009, 10:47 PM
I joined serebii about a month ago, and every so often I'll go and post a random thought on a random thread in a completely random way. I figured I'd finally stop and actually introduce myself. As far as the name goes you can call me Psy or Max, i've been known by either one under this name. I'm attempting to play Platinum right now but that has kind of been side tracked due to my recent playing of Professor Layton. I'm also in the process of replaying FireRed and I have my favorite tag team ever currently on that team: Mankey and Kadabra better known as "Mac" and "Cheese". In the past I've played Blue, Yellow, Gold and Pearl.

Anyway, now that I've rambled... hello everyone!

Skull-Kid
3rd October 2009, 11:12 AM
This is actually the second most awesome thread title I have ever seen XD

Welcome to the forums!

Random guy is random=Obvious statement. I'll just call you Psy cos you're avatar's a Psyduck. Please read the rules and have fun! ^_^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

FireSong
3rd October 2009, 12:28 PM
Welcome!

LOL about your randomness. But that's cool. xD

Anyway, hope you have a great time here! ^^

PsyMax
3rd October 2009, 6:58 PM
There's never a bad time for new friends... and pudding. :) I'm always down with getting new friends and, as far as randomness goes, I find it can be the spice of life. You should hear me talk about how I randomly love Magikarp lol. Always a good time!