PDA

View Full Version : Hi... I'm new here...

CrimsonalCore
4th October 2009, 9:31 AM
Hi, I'm CrimsonalCore but you can call me Crimson or Core as you like. ^^

I am an ex-member of this website known as PKMN.NET, but I decided to quit because those people are nothing, but an jerk to me...

As for Pokemon game:

I was, but used to be a strongest Pokemon Trainer in Pearl and beat anyone in Wi-Fi, and never lose (Except I let someone I loved beat me. XD) but to be honest, I can't find my Pearl anymore and now using Pokemon Platinum...

I, however, hardly play my Platinum, sometimes I feel like it, but what I felt is a shame because of my Pokemon team... Since I lost all my hard work for them...

My favorite Pokemon is Milotic and Lugia, I just loved them becuase they're really strong and beautiful.

I'm sorry if I typed this long, but please forgive me. ^^

zenzai
4th October 2009, 10:37 AM
Aww. T_T Sad to hear about the people being jerks.

Welcome! (I'm pretty new here myself, but I've found most of the people here nice, if that's any reassurance.)

Skull-Kid
4th October 2009, 11:21 AM
Welcome to the forum!

I'm really sorry about your old website. I'll make sure no one's a jerk to you here.

So you're a strong trainer huh? We got hundreds of those over here. Let's see if you can take the challenge ;) Shame about Pearl to.

I like Milotic but I've always prefered Ho-Oh to Lugia. I will have a shiny Ho-Oh! XD Please read the rules and have fun! ^_^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Plusle+Minun
4th October 2009, 5:30 PM
Hi! o.O I don't remember creating one of these threads.

Well, I sure hope we're a community of nice people. I haven't explored most of them myself, it's like the West Edmonton Mall: been there every weekend and still haven't gotten the layout down.

Anyway, before I ramble, welcome to the forums!

CrimsonalCore
4th October 2009, 8:19 PM
Welcome to the forum!

I'm really sorry about your old website. I'll make sure no one's a jerk to you here.

So you're a strong trainer huh? We got hundreds of those over here. Let's see if you can take the challenge ;) Shame about Pearl to.

I like Milotic but I've always prefered Ho-Oh to Lugia. I will have a shiny Ho-Oh! XD Please read the rules and have fun! ^_^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)Ahaha, really? ^^ If only I get my Pearl back... I would battle a hundreds of them. ^^

Wow, really? To be honest, I used to have Shiny Latias before in Emerald, but sadly I lost it. T_T I remember during the toruney, I used to beat those players with my Milotic and other of my best mates. ^^ But one time... That idiot using his AR and use this Shiny Deoxys to beat my entire team... He was a cheater to use AR before tournament...

Of course, I'll accept to be your friend. Thank you very much. ^^

your_worst_nightmare
4th October 2009, 10:36 PM
welcome core~
if you need help fell free to ask me ^^

FireSong
5th October 2009, 1:20 PM
Welcome to the forums! ^^

Like your user name, btw. =D

Sorry about your old site too...

Well, hope you'll have fun here. ^^

m!ss p!nk
5th October 2009, 1:56 PM
Welcome core To SPPF :3

Have fun here ~

CrimsonalCore
18th October 2009, 4:56 AM
Hehe, thank you guys. ^^

Dan The Poke Man
18th October 2009, 5:00 AM
the only jerks here are the raters when they start yelling at the trolls
and that sucks about yer pearl but id probably beat you with my diamond and platinum team but read the rules and have fun