PDA

View Full Version : Hello...

Dutch-trainer
4th October 2009, 9:27 PM
I've visit already sometimes serebii, but today I joined. I've played many pokémon games, like Fire red and mystery dungeon. If you look at my name, you can see from where I come. In my country we speak Dutch and not English, with may end up with many mistakes or wrong used words. (It can be that I already spelled some words wrong!) At school I learn English and I often get a ten for my test, but I will likely still make lots of faults. My favorite pokémon is girafarig. But whatever, I just want to say hello to Serebii!

Eivana
4th October 2009, 10:01 PM
Hello! My name is Eivana! I am the Silver fanatic that rants on and on about G/S/C. XD I am friendly and I love to meet new people, so if you want to be friends with me, send me a PM or leave me a visitor message, okay? Welcome, read the rules, and have fun!

Until then, toodles! >=D

SkinnySweatyMan
5th October 2009, 4:56 PM
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions at all, just let me know! You can even come to me if you want help with your English. I help people with English here in China all the time, so I'll be very patient with you. :)

Have fun!

Skull-Kid
5th October 2009, 5:34 PM
Welcoemto the forums!

Don't worry about your english because no one gives a damn about grammar around here. Do you have a favourite Pokemon game? My favourite(currently) is Yellow. I use to love my Pikachu <3

Are you getting HG/SS?
I'm getting HG because shiny Ho-Oh>shiny Lugia. ;)

Please read the rules and have fun OK? Have fun! ^__^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

FireSong
6th October 2009, 12:18 PM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeons are nice. ^^
But all Pokemon games are. =3

Anyway, welcome to the forums! ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here. =D

m!ss p!nk
6th October 2009, 1:21 PM
Helloooo :3

Welcome to SPPF, have fun and feel free ^^

Dutch-trainer
6th October 2009, 4:27 PM
Thanks anybody!

@ Skull-kid
Actually, I don't have a favorite pokemon game. I just like all of those I've played! I'm planning to get HG, because yellow is my favorite colour. And gold looks like it! Also, I want HG because of Phanpy, with is a pokemon I also like. (But girafarig more!) :)

Drake Pokétrainer
6th October 2009, 5:21 PM
Hallo noorderbuur (oh yeah, English >_>)

Well welcome to SPPf, I hope you'll read the rules and have fun ^_^

Your English is good, better than mine when I just joined :D