PDA

View Full Version : Hey, everybody, this is CaptainX24...

CaptainX24
5th October 2009, 1:31 AM
Hey guys! I'm CaptainX24 (some of you may know me from Youtube) and I decided to join the Serebii forums! I'm a Pokemon and Legend of Zelda fan, and make walkthroughs of Zelda games on my Youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainX24). I also make Heart Gold and Soul Silver update videos (at least I used to; now I only do it when there's news of a Wi-Fi event) and am planning on making an English walkthrough of them when they come out. ;260;

SolarPowerX
5th October 2009, 1:44 AM
Welcome to the forums :) Zelda and pokemon rock, what's your favorite zelda game? I like windwaker the most.

Dawn_Hero
5th October 2009, 1:47 AM
Ah, a fellow Zelda fan. :] Welcome to SPPf, CaptainX24, if you ever need anything or want a friend, feel free to send me a PM.

Skull-Kid
5th October 2009, 4:46 PM
Welcome to the forums!

You like 2 of my favourite game series. That makes you cool XD Pleas read the rules and have fun OK?

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Eivana
5th October 2009, 9:33 PM
Hello, pal. My name is Eivana, and I am very, very big on YouTube as well. In fact, things like that are what I am going into college for. My YouTube account is JacquelineNatla if you ever want to have a look.

Since you are a fellow YouTuber, we can be friends if you want. I am a friendly person and I love to talk to people. If you want to be friends, just send me a Personal Message or leave me a Visitor Message.

CaptainX24
5th October 2009, 10:52 PM
Wow, thanks for all the welcomes, guys!

ShiniyKecleon
6th October 2009, 12:20 AM
Zelda AND Pokemon? Throw in Kirby and you have a godly combination, sir.

Anyway, I'm Shinyk- well, ShiniyKecleon. I'm rather new here, too, but it's always nice to say hi. So, like, have fun here, because that's what we have to do, supposedly.