View Full Version : Tyranitar VS Metagross o:

5th October 2009, 4:08 PM
Which pokemon should I use to complete my emerald frontier team of Latios and Registeel?

252 ATK | 252 SPE | 6 HP
Shell Bell

Dragon Dance
Brick Break
Rock Slide

252 ATK | 160 HP | 98 SPE
Undecided Item

Meteor Mash
Shadow Ball

(Not sure if I really want to use explosion, I'd like him to have more options than dying)

Remember, the team mates are a CM Latios and a Curse Registeel.

Shining Latios
5th October 2009, 8:33 PM
Tyranitar since it has DD. Also since you are looking for a attack for Metagross, Psychic is kinda good.

6th October 2009, 9:52 PM
actually, whichever you like more. Both fits well. Personally, I'd pick Metagross though (like him more :P)

On items, Shell Bell and Lum Berry both works. And movesets are completely fine, unless you want to give Metagross Choice Band. Then switch Agility for either Aerial Ace, Sludge Bomb or Explosion, whichever you prefer.

Master Marc Spirt
6th October 2009, 9:54 PM
I don't like how your Tyranitar has so much speed and has the move DD, :(

I'll have to go with your Metagross, ;)

6th October 2009, 11:22 PM
With those sets, Tyranitar would be the better option, as it could destroy Fire/Ice types that destroy Registeel/Latias.

6th October 2009, 11:47 PM
Tyranitar is better, but keep in mind it hurts Latios (or Lati@s whichever you used)

7th October 2009, 1:50 PM
i wouldnt put metagross and registeel on the same team. but it depends on the set they have though. considering the sets you already have i would go with tyranitar, but if you change registeel to a better curser snorlax or swampert. lol then its metagross without a doubt.