PDA

View Full Version : Who did you give thanks to?

Anyone 4 Buttons?
5th October 2009, 5:37 PM
With the release of Oak's Letter, I was just wondering this... When prompted, who did you give thanks to?

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/e/e3/Seabreak_path.png/220px-Seabreak_path.png

Nightlingbolt
5th October 2009, 8:29 PM
Professor Rowan (only Rowan would fit), because without him, I never would've gotten Ni (my Torterra) and gone on my journey. This, of course, means that I never would've caught the rest of my team.

HookShot
5th October 2009, 10:30 PM
Torterra, my starter. Without Torterra, my team as I know it would cease to exist. And so, I thanked my walking turtle-island-thing for all the help he's been.

;389;

Neekerisanni123
5th October 2009, 10:44 PM
I thanked Katsumi Yamada,for him being the sexiest man in teh universe. <333

Pokemon-Dratini
5th October 2009, 10:46 PM
^lol

i thanked myself for not being lazy and getting it >.<

no ok umm i thanked shaymin for existing...yea that'll work

Anyone 4 Buttons?
5th October 2009, 11:33 PM
I went for the more mature male response myself.
I gave thanks to 'Boobs'...

freakyboy05
5th October 2009, 11:43 PM
^LOL
Anyway I thanked Charizard, my baby ^_^

Not to be mean or anything, but the title is supposed to say "whom"

Wigglytuff FTW!
5th October 2009, 11:47 PM
I gave my thanks to Satoshi Tajiri (I only put Mr. Tajiri since his full name wouldn't fit) for creating Pokemon...

And actually, in my Diamond, I hacked the event, so I thanked ARDS! XD

Tropios
5th October 2009, 11:48 PM
i thanked shaymin himself

Chimecho3000
6th October 2009, 5:37 AM
My Pokemon

Went with that as I believed that would be the typical response from a Pokemon trainer.

Mine was originally F**KFACE, but I soft-reseted when I realised that it would be engraved on the rock. lol

LordLati
6th October 2009, 6:40 AM
I just did the lazy thing and picked "Everyone"

Chaos Rush
7th October 2009, 4:45 AM
I thanked money.

I mean, without money we wouldn't be raising Pokeymawns in the first place, right? And lol at how its engraved on the rock forever now. "Money, to whom I give my thanks"

Dehydrated
7th October 2009, 4:59 AM
I thanked Pokemon for existing. ;D

Denexiar
7th October 2009, 5:33 AM
I couldn't think of what to put there, and I said Hey! There's Marley. And I wrote Marley. It doesn't matter much anyways. Oh well.

Luckster
7th October 2009, 9:35 AM
I still haven't done it yet. I'm too busy to go find it and soft reset until it turns shiny (Berry farming and such). Do you get to type out who you give thanks to or something?

LightingKimba
7th October 2009, 11:09 PM
I thanked the fictional Elite Four member Karen. ... Despite my irrational fear for her.

Mrs. Lovett
7th October 2009, 11:20 PM
I wanted to do something funny, so the engraving on my rock now says 'Your Mom, to whom I gave my thanks.'

GolemGuy
8th October 2009, 1:03 AM
I wanted to be smarky, so I said "NOT YOU".

Jordy Kieto
8th October 2009, 1:06 AM
i gave thanks to pokemon

zenzai
8th October 2009, 1:12 AM
I went for the more mature male response myself.
I gave thanks to 'Boobs'...

Lol. Love it.

I put my bf's name down. <.< Since he's the one who paid for both the DS and the game.

PokemonQueen
8th October 2009, 4:57 AM
I said thanks to my family because they are the ones who i thank for giving me everything i want and especially their love for me <3 :)

Toucan96
8th October 2009, 5:04 AM
i'd thank my family ; they rock; Ken Sugimori; if it weren't for him, we wouldn't be here.; My teacher for 3 years, Mrs.Krumholtz; and lastly my freinds, for showing how geeky i am truely not.[ if that makes sense.]

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
8th October 2009, 10:17 AM
I gave thanks to Cynthia, because that was the only person I could think of that actually did something for me in Platinum! :P

I never thought of giving a Pokemon thanks! If I did, it would of been my Typhlosion from Colosseum. So very awesome. ;157;

I still have it in Platinum. I caught it with my first Premier Ball from that game.

Lorde
8th October 2009, 10:28 AM
Taylor Swift

I thanked Japan. I didn't have any ideas as to who to thank so I thanked a nation.

Anyone 4 Buttons?
11th October 2009, 11:23 AM
Not to be mean or anything, but the title is supposed to say "whom"

I think you'll find it would be 'To whom did you give thanks?'
'Whom did you give thanks to?' would be wrong.