PDA

View Full Version : Questshipping General Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Kamairie
13th November 2004, 3:31 AM
Hello everyone!
You have stumbled onto the unofficial 'Questshipping Thread'!

Questshipping is basically the pairing of Kenta/Yoshi and Marina/Dani, the hero and heroine of Pokemon Crystal (Kenta's in Gold/Silver too). It would be Mangaquestshipping if you're talking about Gold and Crystal.

You can post images, links to fansites, and talk about anything related to Questshipping.

Here are the rules:

1) No spamming.
2) No adult material!
3) Please don't start any fights.
4) Do not post fanfiction here.
5) No bashing - shipping or character.
6) Please do not advertise websites/forums of any kind.

I think that's all . . .
Happy discussions! ^_^

azngirlLH
13th November 2004, 3:35 AM
:O

I support questshipping, too.

I should have been the one to make this thread, too . . . ;_;.

Anyway, yeah. I haven't seen the specials for GSC yet. I hope I will someday. Marina is kind of popular in Japan, BTW. ^^

Kamairie
13th November 2004, 3:42 AM
I haven't seen it before either (it doesn't sell here). But I've read the episode guide on Serebii.NET and I think they have a thing for eachother.

Does anyone else besides me think that the Totodile and Cyndaquil in the first Johto episode were going to be Kenta and Marina's??

Kanta-chan
13th November 2004, 3:45 AM
Hurray! Finally! A Questshipping thread! ^^ I support it. *nods* And I haven't seen them in the anime either Kamairie, but they make a cute couple. I also read the special at Serebii.net

They do seem to like each other. :)

Kamairie
13th November 2004, 3:49 AM
You'd think that Marina may have a crush on Lance. But then again, he's practically an idol to her.

That bit when Kenta asked if Marina was okay after falling on Jackson's back? She didn't actually take notice of Jackson, and just thanked Kenta. Isn't that strange . . .? Ho hum . . .

azngirlLH
13th November 2004, 4:30 AM
I consider all hints to be official ^_^. Just joking.

Anyway, I know for sure that Kenta has a Cyndaquil. I'm not to familiar with the pokemon they have though, but Chikorita is the best pokemon for Marina. Then Totodile for Kamon.

Kamairie
13th November 2004, 4:32 AM
Anyway, I know for sure that Kenta has a Cyndaquil. I'm not to familiar with the pokemon they have though, but Chikorita is the best pokemon for Marina. Then Totodile for Kamon.

Who's Kamon, is it Silver? Is Silver even in the Anime?

azngirlLH
13th November 2004, 4:38 AM
Who's Kamon, is it Silver? Is Silver even in the Anime?

Yeah.

http://homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/raibaru.jpg

Hiro is his Japanese name, I think.

Kamairie
13th November 2004, 4:41 AM
What episode was that pic from?
So is his English name Kamon?
I thought Hiro was Kenta . . . but then again, Yoshi is his Japanese name.

azngirlLH
13th November 2004, 4:44 AM
O_o You're confusing me. This is what I believe.

Manga-->Japanese-->English

Gold-->Kenta-->Yoshi

Crystal-->Marina-->Dani

Silver-->Hiro-->Kamon

I have heard somewhere that Hiro is Gold, but I don't believe that. Gold is already Kenta.

MellowBum
13th November 2004, 4:45 AM
I also support Questshipping! It's my favorite shipping. Gold and Crystal are obviously so meant for each other! ^-^

Kamairie
13th November 2004, 4:49 AM
MellowBum--> That's great!! We have another supporter!

LH--> Isn't Kenta and Marina, Gold and Crystal's English names? Marina is an English name, LH. This Hiro stuff is confusing me . . .

azngirlLH
13th November 2004, 6:10 AM
Yes, Marina is an english name. If you have watched the specials before, in the episodes, they call her Marina. This Hiro stuff is confusing me, too. -_-

Kyoto-chan
13th November 2004, 6:17 AM
o_o; You all have been confusing me...

But I support Questshipping like all of you guys. ^^ I think they look cute together, and Kenta seemed to be jealous when Dani was rubbing her cheek against the pouch-thingy. -ahem- And in Mangaquestshipping, there's many, many people who support that too. ^^

Kamairie
13th November 2004, 6:24 AM
Hey! Kyoto's here!

But I support Questshipping like all of you guys. ^^ I think they look cute together, and Kenta seemed to be jealous when Dani was rubbing her cheek against the pouch-thingy. -ahem- And in Mangaquestshipping, there's many, many people who support that too. ^^

I haven't actually read the Manga either, eheh . . . ^^;
It doesn't get sold here where I live.

Kyoto-chan
13th November 2004, 6:36 AM
Kamairie-- Hey, you're not alone. >_< Why oh why did Viz have to stop translating the manga over here?

But I think Mangaquestshipping is quite cute...even if I haven't read it. But Gold keeps flirting with the girls, from what I've heard...^^;

Kamairie
13th November 2004, 7:06 AM
I heard that Gold checks Blue out in the Manga. O_O
Creepy . . .

azngirlLH
13th November 2004, 7:14 AM
Nah, Gold isn't like that. Gold just grabbed Blue's butt by "accident". That's why it's called buttshipping. XD

Kamairie
13th November 2004, 7:22 AM
Hmm, I'll be sure to read some summaries on Serebii . . .

Buttshipping, that sounds gross . . .
Does the Kanto crew meet the Johto people?! Cool!

Shigeru-kun
13th November 2004, 7:28 AM
Sorry to but in guys, but I got to clear something up.

Silver only appeared in the opening of the Raikou special and he WAS NOT given a name. Kamon was one of the Japanese default names you could use for him in G/S/C. Hiro was one of the English default names given to Gold.

EDIT: Also, aNiMe, Gold didn't touch Blue's butt by mistake. He did it on purpose while saying "Who's this sexy lady?"

Kana
13th November 2004, 3:29 PM
I haven't read the manga, so I don't know. But I support questshipping! ^_^

Kenta99
13th November 2004, 4:13 PM
I'm a huge supporter of this ship. 100% support cause it's my favorite Pocket Monsters ship. I've seen the Raikou Special, I've seen the hints. It convinced me the second I saw a preview for the thing years ago when I saw Kenta talking on the phone with Junichi, had a blush on his face. Then after I saw the special, I was totally convinced and watched it over and over just to confirm it. I kinda know that Special by heart ^_-

On the side of MangaQuestshipping. I support that fully too. I have Volumes 8-14(All of the Johto Arc). Theres one cute part after Gold was getting beat on by Silver for touching Blue. Crystal was crying, and saying "Welcome back Gold" showing feelings towards him. When Gold ran off with Red to train, Crystal was like: Gold! Where you going?!
The Raikou Special itself convinced me to get a second Pokemon Crystal. Named both trainers Kenta and Marina.

Ororo Munroe
13th November 2004, 5:59 PM
Cosmo, in your thread it says for Questshippers not to post in it yet you post here. That seems ironic.

Anyways, I saw the Raikou episode and this ship seems cute. There are definitely hints. So I guess I'm a Questshipper now. ^_^

Cosmo
13th November 2004, 6:04 PM
I was not bashing, I was just stating my opinion in a nice way. Jeeze.

Ororo Munroe
13th November 2004, 6:12 PM
So why can't Questshippers post their opinions in a nice way in your thread? And I never said you were bashing.

Anyways, on topic: Can someone list a few of the Manga hints? I only know the anime ones.

azngirlLH
13th November 2004, 9:13 PM
Sorry to but in guys, but I got to clear something up.

Silver only appeared in the opening of the Raikou special and he WAS NOT given a name. Kamon was one of the Japanese default names you could use for him in G/S/C. Hiro was one of the English default names given to Gold.

EDIT: Also, aNiMe, Gold didn't touch Blue's butt by mistake. He did it on purpose while saying "Who's this sexy lady?"

O_o

Oy, some of my memories are fading away. Sorry for the false info. -_-

People always told me that Kamon was Silver. '>_>

Kamairie
14th November 2004, 12:39 AM
Man, you people know so much more than me. Does the Manga sell in Australia? Maybe I'll see if I can get one . . .

Yeah, someone list some hints. I only know the occasional blushing from the special. -_-;

Kaiserin
14th November 2004, 1:01 AM
I've wanted to download watch the Raikou special for a while now, but... meh, I just live off the summaries for the moment.

But from what they say, this is a really great ship. I've known about the love triangle, and the reason I exclude Lance is because Marina seems to more idolize him rather than love him. She's a ditz, though; Kenta has... something going on with her, and Junichi is quite more obvious. So Marina's the open-ended one, but I don't doubt it much. ^_~

Unfortunately, this is a rather uncommon couple compared to things like Poke, Advance, and Hoennshipping, so... good luck finding anything in terms of fanfiction or fanart. ._.

Kenta99
14th November 2004, 1:43 AM
This is the best fanart I've seen of Questshipping. Nicely detailed^^
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Pokemon/kentaembrassemarinaparcarrie.png

Kamairie
14th November 2004, 1:50 AM
Aww . . . that's sweet . . .
I don't see alot of Questshipping fanfics or fanart either. If I had a scanner, there would be alot more . . .
Hehe, I drew comics of them!

Kenta99
14th November 2004, 1:52 AM
I found a little banner tag for fans:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Pokemon/quest_ship2.gif

Here's another cute fanart:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Pokemon/Kenta.bmp

Kamairie
14th November 2004, 1:58 AM
I've seen that tag banner before. Where . . . *thinks*

Yay! Another fanart!
They're both wearing pink! :3

Kenta99
14th November 2004, 2:03 AM
Looks more like light red to me.

A request I asked Kayleigh to make at Pokecommunity:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Pokemon/KentasRequest.jpg

Kamairie
14th November 2004, 2:06 AM
Cool . . . hey that girl's name sound like mine! ^^
I never knew you could ride on a Typhlosion . . . O-O;

Misty Lover17
14th November 2004, 2:16 AM
Yay! This ship's so cool!^_^ The Raikou special was really grea! And I never knew that Gold thought Blue was sexy. Buttshipping's a funny name for a shipping.But back to Questshipping........

Questshipping's a really cute shipping. They do really belong to each other.^_^ It was really cute when Kenta and Marina were looking into each others eyes after he saved her.^_^ And thouse pictures are so kawaii!^_^

Yes! I'm finally a Bolder Trainer!:cool:^_^

Heracross
14th November 2004, 4:44 AM
Yay! I love this ship.^_^ How could I have missed this thread earlier? Anyway, I saw the special and I thought this ship was really cute. They had so many shippy moments within an hour long special too. I also like the part after they save Marina and they're staring into each others' eyes. And the part at the end when she calls Kenta was cute too. He was trying to play it cool and be casual, but he was secretly really glad to have her Pokégear number.

This is definately one of my favorite ships.

Kamairie
14th November 2004, 5:03 AM
It seems alot of people favor the 'looking into eachother's eyes' hint. I like that one too. Now I really wish I could see it, is it translated?

Heracross
14th November 2004, 5:14 AM
It was never dubbed if that's what you mean. It has been fansubbed though.=/

Ororo Munroe
14th November 2004, 6:13 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Pokemon/Kenta.bmp
That's really cute. If it wasn't so big and a bmp I'd put it in my sig.

Heracross
14th November 2004, 6:41 AM
That is a cute pic. You know you could shrink it down so it'll fit in your sig, I don't think it being bmp would matter either.

Ororo Munroe
14th November 2004, 7:55 AM
You know you could shrink it down so it'll fit in your sig, I don't think it being bmp would matter either.
Shrinking it down would mess it up and bmps aren't allowed in sigs.

MellowBum
14th November 2004, 3:28 PM
wow! There is a more Questshipping art than I thought. I couldn't find *any* which is a shame because it's such a good shipping! And a fresh breath from over used shippings (Poke, Advanced, Contest, ect.). I do like Pokeshipping, Hoennshipping, Collesiumshipping, however my favorite is Questshipping!

I'd like to read a good Questshipping fanfic, but I can't find any...anyone know any?

Kamairie
15th November 2004, 3:45 AM
I'd like to read a good Questshipping fanfic, but I can't find any...anyone know any?

I'd like to read some too. I would write one myself, but I don't know their personalities too well. It would be completly 'out of character'!

Kenta99
15th November 2004, 4:27 PM
Heres some fanfiction:
http://www.fanfiction.net/search.php?typeid=3&categoryid=80&keyword=Questshipping&action=ready

This one was seperate from the group(more game-wise shipping using made up names-Kris, Chris) Very good one^^
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1145768/1/

Heracross
15th November 2004, 10:06 PM
Woah, I never knew how many Questshipping fics there are out there. That's really cool.

Shrinking it down would mess it up and bmps aren't allowed in sigs.
I didn't know that. Why can't you have bmp's in your sig?:confused:

WaterTrainer243
15th November 2004, 10:55 PM
I support this shipping, I even have my own story for it. "Cerulean City, The City of Love".

http://www.thepokemontower.com/artists/moya/art54.html Something from my friend Moya.

MellowBum
16th November 2004, 3:35 AM
Those stories are good. I'm actually gonna try (once I get some free time) to research Kenta and Marina from the Riakou special and the mangas and then form my own fanfic. It'll follow the basic plot of Crystal/G/S and I don't know the name yet...I'm still tryin to get some time to research ^^;;

Misty Lover17
16th November 2004, 4:12 AM
I support this shipping, I even have my own story for it. "Cerulean City, The City of Love".

http://www.thepokemontower.com/artists/moya/art54.html Something from my friend Moya.
Nice pic of them!^_^ Your friend does draw really nice pics of the characters of Pokemon.:) She's a really great artist!^_^

Kenta99
16th November 2004, 4:38 AM

Very cute pic of them kissing^^
I hope you continue that story. Its good so far.

Kamairie
16th November 2004, 4:52 AM
Heres some fanfiction:
http://www.fanfiction.net/search.php?typeid=3&categoryid=80&keyword=Questshipping&action=ready

This one was seperate from the group(more game-wise shipping using made up names-Kris, Chris) Very good one^^
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1145768/1/
I've tried the search before, and got the same results. The one with Kris and Chris is probably the only one that has been updated . . .

Anyone mind tellin' me their personalities? I'll try to piece together my own fic . . .

Kaiserin
17th November 2004, 9:35 PM
Kenta is your classic hero, like Ash except less scatterbrained and much more casual, dignified, and confident. He's a good trainer, and of course has a crush on Marina, but it's less obvious than Junichi's is. When he does lose his composure around her, it's a treat. Of course, he naturally is gallant, so it'll always look pretty sweet and a hero-gets-the-girl sort of thing.

Marina, on the other hand, is something of a ditz. She's bubbly, cute, happy, sometimes spunky and cheeky when she wants to be, pretty emotional (both good and bad), but in almost all of her pictures she's usually looking just a little airheaded. It's not to say she's not very bright, though -- because she IS also intelligent.

MellowBum
18th November 2004, 1:09 AM
Thank you SapphireDewgong. I tried to write the story but I didn't like the end results. I have good ideas but I'm having a ton of trouble getting it into words, but I really wish someone would write an amazing Questshipping story. THe best Pokemon writer I've ever read is Breezy, I wish she'd write one (*hint hint Breezy hint hint*) ^^

Kamairie
18th November 2004, 4:11 AM
Yes, thank you, SapphireDewgong. I'll be in my room, thinking up ideas tonight. Maybe a one-shot . . . I can't be bothered with long stories--Ack!! ><

Kyoto-chan
18th November 2004, 4:39 AM
Thank you SapphireDewgong. I tried to write the story but I didn't like the end results. I have good ideas but I'm having a ton of trouble getting it into words, but I really wish someone would write an amazing Questshipping story. THe best Pokemon writer I've ever read is Breezy, I wish she'd write one (*hint hint Breezy hint hint*) ^^
Hmm...I think Breezy's too busy with her current stories...-shrugs- And plus, she's not much into other ships 'sides Newrivalshipping...^^;

Hmm...I'm not going to write a Questshipping story! Don't look at me! I have enough stories in progress! Which...I haven't even started on. -__-;

So there. I can't write one yet, but I may in the future...but until then, Kamairie might be working on one...

Kamairie
18th November 2004, 4:45 AM
So there. I can't write one yet, but I may in the future...but until then, Kamairie might be working on one...

I could, I would . . . and maybe I should. You never know . . . wahahaha!!!

Kyoto-chan
18th November 2004, 4:47 AM
Kamairie-- Yes, you should! ^^ You really should...-ahem- I'm pretty much idea-squeezed for my other stories, so...erm...I can't do anything right now...^^;

Kamairie
18th November 2004, 5:09 AM
Nya-hahaha!!!
I'm in the process of writing a Questshipping one-shot right now! Ahaha! Idea pop into my head like balloons!
Wait! That doesn't sound right . . . O_O;

azngirlLH
18th November 2004, 5:58 AM
Kenta is your classic hero, like Ash except less scatterbrained and much more casual, dignified, and confident. He's a good trainer, and of course has a crush on Marina, but it's less obvious than Junichi's is. When he does lose his composure around her, it's a treat. Of course, he naturally is gallant, so it'll always look pretty sweet and a hero-gets-the-girl sort of thing.

Marina, on the other hand, is something of a ditz. She's bubbly, cute, happy, sometimes spunky and cheeky when she wants to be, pretty emotional (both good and bad), but in almost all of her pictures she's usually looking just a little airheaded. It's not to say she's not very bright, though -- because she IS also intelligent.

And I thought opposite! I thought Marina was the mature one, and Kenta was the Ash-alike one. O_o

Kenta99
18th November 2004, 6:49 AM
And I thought opposite! I thought Marina was the mature one, and Kenta was the Ash-alike one. O_o

Then again, in the manga, Crystal is serious about her catching of pokemon. She isn't as cutesy and cheeky

Kamairie
18th November 2004, 7:27 AM
Then again, in the manga, Crystal is serious about her catching of pokemon. She isn't as cutesy and cheeky

Ooo . . . complicated stuff, their personalities.
So Marina's the cheeky and perky one, and Kenta's the funny and heroic one? Hmm . . .

MellowBum
18th November 2004, 11:12 PM
YEAH! I will totally support your story Kam!

WaterTrainer243
18th November 2004, 11:34 PM
Go for it Kam. If you'd like you can check out my story.

MellowBum
19th November 2004, 12:26 AM
Maybe with a few more Questshipping stories the shipping will get big on ff.net(like it did with Hoennshipping, remember?). that would be nice ^^ Everyone should see the love between Kenta and Marina!

Kenta99
19th November 2004, 12:41 AM
I agree. I want this ship to get bigger. Course, when they finally bring the special here, more people will jump on board. ^^

MellowBum
19th November 2004, 1:21 AM
If Crystal would have featured where both Marina and Kenta were used together then Questshpping would be rather popular. But hopefully when *if* we get the special over here Questshipping will evolve!

WaterTrainer243
19th November 2004, 2:53 AM
Well I'm sure it will. But there are some people who'll probably stop at nothing to make sure it doesn't happen. Like Alfonso for example.

Kenta99
19th November 2004, 4:00 AM
Well I'm sure it will. But there are some people who'll probably stop at nothing to make sure it doesn't happen. Like Alfonso for example.

Lets not concern ourselves with competion. The fact of the matter is, we have a larger fanbase than what the opposite of this ship is. Meaning competition means nothing. Plus the writers added that spice at the end of the special(Kenta being glad Marina called him and gave her number). Course, Alfonso can't control how ships work out, thats the writer's forte :D

Misty Lover17
19th November 2004, 4:09 AM
Yeah, don't listen to the bashers. They're fuzzbutts! I know we all want Questshipping to grow. Then more people will be able to enjoy the story of A very powerful Pokemon Trainer, and the cute Idol Trainer that he loves.^_^ And plus, there'll be more fanfics about them too!^_^

Kamairie
19th November 2004, 5:56 AM
That's kinda what I'm doing with the one-shot. I think I can get it finished today. Gee, my piano teacher's right O_O I am fast at learning . . .

Kenta99
19th November 2004, 9:17 AM
Thats great! I cant wait to read it^^

My friend Raydrogiga made this pic. He can draw pretty well:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Pokemon/yapmamalydm.jpg

Kamairie
19th November 2004, 9:23 AM
Thats great! I cant wait to read it^^

My friend Raydrogiga made this pic. He can draw pretty well:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Pokemon/yapmamalydm.jpg
EEP!! O_O;
Jackson's mad . . . *moves away*

Hehehe! That's funny. ^_^

Kenta99
19th November 2004, 4:22 PM
I thought it was funny too. Notice drool on Junichi's tounge >_-

Here's a cute one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Pokemon/FAN_Carrie01.bmp

Kana
19th November 2004, 11:31 PM
Yeah, I wrote a MANGAquestshipping fic too on FF.Net (the link to my user is in my sig) but since Crystal is serious about catching her Pokemon in the Manga, I wrote her as serious. Gold is serious in battling but kind of "stupid" around Kris...

Kana
19th November 2004, 11:32 PM
Wait...I saw that picture on some Pokeshipping site, except is was with Ash and Misty...

Murgatroyd
19th November 2004, 11:57 PM
I made this a few years back, and this seems to be a reasonable place to post it...
http://homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/notfgp.jpg

I was one of the very first anime Questshippers, back in the days when the name applied primarily to the game characters.

Kenta99
20th November 2004, 12:13 AM
Thats a pretty cool pic you designed. Using Sweet Kiss is brilliance.
Course, I got a second Crystal game just cause I wanted to play as both characters(after I saw the special)
Wasn't Kbuster the person who came up with the name: Questshipping?
Glad to know your one. I never knew that^^

WaterTrainer243
20th November 2004, 2:56 AM
*snaps fingers* OOH That reminds me! ZeldaFan20 has a story called "Evil's Awakening" and it takes place during Pokemon Advanced. Not only did she include Brendan and Wally from Ruby and Sapphire, but she also included Kenta AND Marina in their dubbed names. I could already smell a sense of Questshipping in the story if you know what I mean. You guys should check it out sometime.

Kamairie
20th November 2004, 4:39 AM
I think I've read that fic before, WaterTrainer.

I've finished the fic, kinda stupid. I was never good with fluff. Then again . . . I only began writing fics a few weeks ago. Hmm . . .

Murgatroyd--> Hahaha! That's so cool! Those are good quality screenshots. And the scene just makes sense!

WaterTrainer243
20th November 2004, 4:52 AM
I know there's no fluff...but notice how they're both there. Without Jackson/Junichi?

Kamairie
20th November 2004, 5:45 AM
I know there's no fluff...but notice how they're both there. Without Jackson/Junichi?

What are you talkin' about . . . ? I didn't have Jackson in moi story 'cause . . . argh! I don't know! *ruffles hair in confusion* :confused:

Kyoto-chan
20th November 2004, 5:59 AM
I made this a few years back, and this seems to be a reasonable place to post it...
http://homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/notfgp.jpg

I was one of the very first anime Questshippers, back in the days when the name applied primarily to the game characters.
Lol! That's cute!

And the picture before that, I was laughing out loud...and I'm just lucky me mommehs didn't wake up. Hehehe...

Kamairie-- The fic was cute, like I said. Maybe you should post it up on Serebii! Seeing as there's more Questshippers in Serebii than in FF.net...-coughs-

Kamairie
20th November 2004, 6:00 AM
Lol! That's cute!

And the picture before that, I was laughing out loud...and I'm just lucky me mommehs didn't wake up. Hehehe...

Kamairie-- The fic was cute, like I said. Maybe you should post it up on Serebii! Seeing as there's more Questshippers in Serebii than in FF.net...-coughs-
Wuuuu . . . *scared of insulting comments from strict reviewers*
No . . . *tears* ;_;

MellowBum
20th November 2004, 2:42 PM
Kamairie I enjoyed the fic. Hopefully more people will notice it. "It takes a small seed to make a big tree" so maybe your story planted the seed ^^

Kana
20th November 2004, 6:36 PM
Yes, I read it too. I liked it!

WaterTrainer243
20th November 2004, 7:39 PM
Oops my mistake! I saw your story and reviewed it. My ff.net s/n is SulliMike23

Kamairie
20th November 2004, 11:00 PM
Kyoto-chan just told me to post it on SPPf. But I'm scared of getting bad reviews. I see the strictness (is that even a word?) of some reviewers here . . .

WaterTrainer243
20th November 2004, 11:25 PM
Well don't worry about it. They're just intense fanfic critics. Not everyone here's like that.

Kamairie
20th November 2004, 11:30 PM
Well don't worry about it. They're just intense fanfic critics. Not everyone here's like that.
So . . . me should post it on Serebii.NET forums?
*shaking*
I need some reassurence . . .

MellowBum
21st November 2004, 2:55 AM
Post it! Go for it. The Questshipping fanatic should start here and grow and grow and grow and grow, ect.

Kamairie
21st November 2004, 2:57 AM
Post it! Go for it. The Questshipping fanatic should start here and grow and grow and grow and grow, ect.
Fine then.
I'll be drawing some fanart too . . .

WaterTrainer243
21st November 2004, 4:09 AM
Go right ahead. No one's stopping you.

Kamairie
21st November 2004, 5:07 AM
Okay. I did it.
Is everyone happy now?
Look what all of you made me do! *sniff*
^_^

Kenta99
21st November 2004, 9:33 PM
Its ok. I would want to see anything made about Questshipping.
Show it off here if you could using the img135 tags

Kanta-chan
22nd November 2004, 12:56 AM
*reads word for word at SPP of special and looks at picture* Wow. . . Now I'm really starting to like Questshipping! Kenta. . .err Yoshi blushed in the beginning. ^__^ Cute!

And Kamairie, show your picture. I bet you drew your picture better than I'll ever can. I wanna see it. ^___^

MellowBum
22nd November 2004, 3:44 AM
This thread is already getting bigger ^^ I like the pics I've seen and the fanfics I've read.

Kamairie
22nd November 2004, 3:59 AM
*reads word for word at SPP of special and looks at picture* Wow. . . Now I'm really starting to like Questshipping! Kenta. . .err Yoshi blushed in the beginning. ^__^ Cute!

And Kamairie, show your picture. I bet you drew your picture better than I'll ever can. I wanna see it. ^___^
What picture?!
*looks around* Oh yeah . . .
*runs away*

EDIT:
Phew! Finally done . . .
Am I pleased with the results? Don't ask me . . . ask yourself.

Kenta99
22nd November 2004, 8:48 AM
Wonderful pic! You could make a comic strip that way! It would be so cool!
Hehe, Kenta was confused^^

Kamairie
22nd November 2004, 9:16 AM
Wonderful pic! You could make a comic strip that way! It would be so cool!
Hehe, Kenta was confused^^
Thanx!

Nya-hehehe!
I've already tried that with Hoennshipping. Made a one-page comic thingy. I drew three pages of two people called Kenta and Marina who act like Brendan and May do in many fics--the arguing. Yeah . . .

If I had a scanner . . . I could show you guys. They do dress and act differntly to the real Kenta and Marina. But it was only made that way for humour, I swear!

Kana
22nd November 2004, 8:02 PM
Nice pic! What did you draw it on? I could never draw that good on the computer (if you did)...

Kamairie
23rd November 2004, 4:18 AM
I drew it on paint. Couldn't be bothered to color the damned thing. Meh, I'm a lazy person. Don't need to tell me that . . . *sips lemonade* Ah! ^_^

EDIT: OMG! This is the 99th post! Someone post, quick! We'll get 100!! Oh yeah! *peace sign* :D

WaterTrainer243
23rd November 2004, 4:23 AM
Well here goes, the 100th post. Let's Partay!!!

Kamairie
23rd November 2004, 4:26 AM
We should do something for the all-so-adorable, Questshipping. A project? I liked that idea, they did that with Hoennshipping at the discussion board.

Pick one:
One-page Comic
Or . . . a fanfic.

WaterTrainer243
23rd November 2004, 6:02 AM
Hmmm...maybe a joint fanfic! Of all the fanfic authors who support Questshipping.

Kamairie
23rd November 2004, 6:27 AM
Hmmm...maybe a joint fanfic! Of all the fanfic authors who support Questshipping.
Is that allowed? I'll have to read the rules . . .

Kenta99
23rd November 2004, 7:54 PM
A one page comic would be nice. As long as theres fluffy stuff^^

HK
24th November 2004, 12:30 AM
Hey everyone!! Just wondering if I could join in the discussion, if I am allowed... oh, and to answer a question:

As long as one person posts up a chapter, or something like that, that is allowed. Basically, unless a person is banned (such as Indigo's case was when chapter two came up for her story and she was banned) no one but the author can post up. However, people can write together or whatever and make one. You can e-mail it to a person with your ideas.

BTW, I am not 100% sure on that. Don't quote me on that, even though you can and probably will. :p

So basically, I am for a fanfic. There are so many good writers here who like it (except me, lol) that I am sure that a questshipping gic can be made.

MellowBum
24th November 2004, 3:11 AM
I love fanfics! I would like to read a Questshipping one. I have some ideas, I wish I had the time and talent to write a Questshipping story.

Kamairie
24th November 2004, 3:52 AM
HellKorn--> Welcome! Sure you can join. Help yourself! ^_^
I was thinking the same thing, but it would be pretty difficult with the emailing/pming and stuff . . .

It looks like most of us want a fanfic.
So . . . these are the questions that needs to be answered:

i) Who's gonna write this thing?
ii) One-shot or multi-chapter?
iii) Is it gonna be serious, or just plain insanity?

I'm probably gonna do the comic thing anyway . . . meh.

WaterTrainer243
24th November 2004, 4:05 AM
It should be serious in my opinion. But if you guys want an insanity fic, I don't care.

HK
24th November 2004, 4:45 AM
HellKorn--> Welcome! Sure you can join. Help yourself! ^_^
I was thinking the same thing, but it would be pretty difficult with the emailing/pming and stuff . . .

It looks like most of us want a fanfic.
So . . . these are the questions that needs to be answered:

i) Who's gonna write this thing?
ii) One-shot or multi-chapter?
iii) Is it gonna be serious, or just plain insanity?

I'm probably gonna do the comic thing anyway . . . meh.

Sure thing!! Anyway, I don't quite know on that one. Myself, I was originally planning on doing a fanfic with Kenta and Marina in it, although the main focus wouldn't be on the whole romance... plus the fact that it wouldn't be here until next summer. Long story (pun not intended).

Most of the ones that I have read (which aren't that many) are one-shots, so a multi-chapter one might be good. Although, a one-shot wouldn't be bad either. Personally, I prefer serious than insanity, unless it is funny (but that is redundant, considering that insanity usually is funny... usually). So yeah, my two cents.

If anyone wants, I guess I could do a one-shot. Although you guys would have to help out of the details, like if you want a battle in it or not, the length, etc. I would probably have it done this weekend if I worked on it enough considering my main story. But this is only if you want me to.

And for you doing the comic, go ahead!! I am sure it will be good. One question though, would it be a "one-shot" comic, or a series?

Kiori
24th November 2004, 4:46 AM

It's best if you guys just ask the fanfiction mods. ^^; It makes sense to ask them, since they're incharge of fanfictions. =P

Kamairie
24th November 2004, 5:04 AM
Sure thing!! Anyway, I don't quite know on that one. Myself, I was originally planning on doing a fanfic with Kenta and Marina in it, although the main focus wouldn't be on the whole romance... plus the fact that it wouldn't be here until next summer. Long story (pun not intended).

Most of the ones that I have read (which aren't that many) are one-shots, so a multi-chapter one might be good. Although, a one-shot wouldn't be bad either. Personally, I prefer serious than insanity, unless it is funny (but that is redundant, considering that insanity usually is funny... usually). So yeah, my two cents.

If anyone wants, I guess I could do a one-shot. Although you guys would have to help out of the details, like if you want a battle in it or not, the length, etc. I would probably have it done this weekend if I worked on it enough considering my main story. But this is only if you want me to.

And for you doing the comic, go ahead!! I am sure it will be good. One question though, would it be a "one-shot" comic, or a series?
It's a one-shot thingy. But I could just add on to make it a series if I feel like it. :D
You could write it, HellKorn. If you want that is. I've done a one-shot a few days ago, most of the people here have read it already.

I'd go with a multi-chapter. But it shouldn't be journey. A journey would just be them collecting badges, crushing on eachother, then the guy wins the league, and then it ends. Quite boring for my taste, unless it's really full of emotion and funny! ^_^

HK
24th November 2004, 5:12 AM
It's a one-shot thingy. But I could just add on to make it a series if I feel like it. :D
You could write it, HellKorn. If you want that is. I've done a one-shot a few days ago, most of the people here have read it already.

I'd go with a multi-chapter. But it shouldn't be journey. A journey would just be them collecting badges, crushing on eachother, then the guy wins the league, and then it ends. Quite boring for my taste, unless it's really full of emotion and funny! ^_^

I might as well do a one-shot. Don't really know when I would have it up though, like I said earlier, probably this weekend.

And btw, I should check it out!! I saw something about it, but I was being a jackass and didn't read it, lol.

As for the multi-chapter thing... you would have to read my story to understand what I mean. Although, if I do inculde romance in the next one... it wouldn't be like the first one. That one felt too rushed, and that is why I am making a lot of changes to it (for those who have read it, hardcore pokeshippers will kill me if they read the re-write). But I am doing it after I am done with my current story, like a sequel, and one after that, and... I will stop there. So yeah, confusing aren't I? :p

BTW, have any of you read any of the comics? Like in the Gold/Silver/Crystal arc.

Kamairie
24th November 2004, 5:43 AM
I might as well do a one-shot. Don't really know when I would have it up though, like I said earlier, probably this weekend.

And btw, I should check it out!! I saw something about it, but I was being a jackass and didn't read it, lol.

As for the multi-chapter thing... you would have to read my story to understand what I mean. Although, if I do inculde romance in the next one... it wouldn't be like the first one. That one felt too rushed, and that is why I am making a lot of changes to it (for those who have read it, hardcore pokeshippers will kill me if they read the re-write). But I am doing it after I am done with my current story, like a sequel, and one after that, and... I will stop there. So yeah, confusing aren't I? :p

BTW, have any of you read any of the comics? Like in the Gold/Silver/Crystal arc.
No, I haven't. It's hard enough to find G/S/C fanart in English let alone comics. I wanna create the first English one! Or second, or third if there are already some . . .

HK
24th November 2004, 6:00 AM
No, I haven't. It's hard enough to find G/S/C fanart in English let alone comics. I wanna create the first English one! Or second, or third if there are already some . . .

Heh, well, I have seen fan art, but not comics. So from what I can tell, you would be the first!! I would like to see that one Kamairie.

BTW, if you could (although it would be difficult) you should check out the Pokemon Special/Adventures, espicially in the Gold/Silver/Crystal arc.

Kamairie
24th November 2004, 6:06 AM
I've read a few paragraphs of them. Can't be bothered. I'm hoping to get English copies of the Pokect Monsters manga.

EDIT:
The first comic of the series: Wacko Chemistry - by me!
A preview, I would start a deviantArt account and post these if people like it. ^_^

Ahem! The stuff is excatly like my Questshipping one-shot. Kenta won the 55th Silver Conference. He and Marina are dating--something I added to spice the thing up! Nya-hahaha!! Scene #3 is my favorite!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/lilwingedangel/001.gif

Kenta99
24th November 2004, 9:17 AM
Oh man! That was so hilarious! She was telling everything about him there ^_~ He must be so embarassed

Kana
24th November 2004, 8:59 PM
Funny! I liked how Marina's eyes turned dreamy when she said that Kenta was sweet...ehehehe...

You should make more!

HK
24th November 2004, 11:33 PM
Lol, that was pretty good!! Heh, Kenta has a problem whenever he sees a Luvdisc, and Marina doesn't even know what it means!! Lol, funny stuff right there. Hell, you should do a series form this!!

MellowBum
25th November 2004, 4:31 AM
I like it! It's very kawaii. The luvdisc thingy was so funny ^^

Kamairie
25th November 2004, 4:34 AM
Nya-hahaha!!
I'm getting ideas again . . . ! This is fun. ^_^
I am going to make a bit of a series. I'll see if I should start a deviantArt account, then post the rest up there. It'll have to stay as computer art . . .

MellowBum
25th November 2004, 8:50 PM
I have some ideas floating around for a Questshipping fic, however I don't have a lot of time to write, however these ideas are kinda forming up into more ideas. If anyone would like to collaborate PM me. Thanks ^^

Arura_Suicune
27th November 2004, 12:36 AM
Nya-hahaha!!
I'm getting ideas again . . . ! This is fun. ^_^
I am going to make a bit of a series. I'll see if I should start a deviantArt account, then post the rest up there. It'll have to stay as computer art . . .
lol Good luck on it! ^_^
*starts to laugh again* That comic was funny!

Kana
27th November 2004, 2:16 AM
Nice job, Kamairie.

Caseydia
27th November 2004, 6:47 PM
Kenta and who? I don't really think so. I heard in one of the japanese movies that she has a boyfriend already. Anyway, It's a cute pair though.

Kamairie
27th November 2004, 10:57 PM
Kenta and who? I don't really think so. I heard in one of the japanese movies that she has a boyfriend already. Anyway, It's a cute pair though.
Which is this? I'm lost . . . I made that g/bfriend thingy up for my comic. Meh . . . the name's Dani or Marina.

Kenta99
28th November 2004, 1:30 AM

Kenta and Marina. Its the Raikou Special they are in, not a movie.
And no, Marina has no boyfriend. Not yet anyway^^ Kenta would like to be that. He's already shown he's serious about it

Kamairie
28th November 2004, 5:40 AM
Wouldn't it be cool if Kenta and Marina came into the regular English episodes? But even if it happened, the writers wouldn't have so many hints. And definitly won't have them confesse. With Pokemon being a G rated show and all . . .

Kenta99
28th November 2004, 9:50 AM
Wouldn't it be cool if Kenta and Marina came into the regular English episodes? But even if it happened, the writers wouldn't have so many hints. And definitly won't have them confesse. With Pokemon being a G rated show and all . . .

It would be cool if they came into the regular show. Probably the next tournament. Though it would have them in the Japanese version first. I'd love to see that.

Kana
29th November 2004, 1:51 AM
I don't think they need to confess. They probably already know that they like each other, and of course, we know that too ;)

Kamairie
29th November 2004, 3:59 AM
I don't think they need to confess. They probably already know that they like each other, and of course, we know that too ;)
How true! :D
They'll never know what hit them!!! >=)

Imagine if you're scimming through the latest japanese Pokemon episode . . . and all of the sudden! Your eyes catch on to something so alerting . . . so mind-blowing . . .

Kenta/Yoshi and Marina/Dani's NAMES! :o

MellowBum
30th November 2004, 2:12 AM
I believe Questshipping is one of the few Pokemon ships that actually says "HEY LOOK! KENTA LIKES MARINA!" as to where Pokeshipping(which I support), Advanceshipping, Contestshipping and so on don't really have that factor.

Kenta99
30th November 2004, 5:36 AM
I believe Questshipping is one of the few Pokemon ships that actually says "HEY LOOK! KENTA LIKES MARINA!" as to where Pokeshipping(which I support), Advanceshipping, Contestshipping and so on don't really have that factor.

Which makes it a unique ship considering the Raikou Special has some elements that the regular series hasn't thought of doing yet.

Kamairie
30th November 2004, 11:10 PM
The only ships that has the Johto trainers in them are Questshipping and Backshipping. No offence to Backshippers, but Questshipping does seem more popular. ^_^;

That's what makes the whole thing less complicated. There is less debate on who likes who.

Kenta99
1st December 2004, 5:34 AM
The only ships that has the Johto trainers in them are Questshipping and Backshipping. No offence to Backshippers, but Questshipping does seem more popular. ^_^;

That's what makes the whole thing less complicated. There is less debate on who likes who.

There seemed to be a part where Marina went nuts over Eusine, but that died away when Kenta helped save her from falling. It was a cape person fascination only.

Kamairie
1st December 2004, 10:51 PM
Yeah. Like when Marina went 'crystal-eyed' over a caped Jackson; but was disappointed when she found out who he really was. The Lance and cape thing . . . weird. O_o;

It was funny though . . . she was like examining Eusine's cape and everything in the background while he and Kenta were talking about Raikou. Nya-hahaha!! ^0^

EDIT:
Comic thingy . . . don't remember where I got that idea. O_o
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12781806/

I don't think I'm allowed to post every comic of da series on this thread. So if people wanna look, go to deviantART.COM

Kenta99
2nd December 2004, 9:06 AM
That was a funny comic! Marina wanting the Attract TM! Very cute^^
Poor Kenta!

MellowBum
3rd December 2004, 3:50 AM
LOL! I liked that comic a lot, it was really funny ^^

Kana
4th December 2004, 3:48 AM
Ahahaha! That was so funny! Maybe Marina wanted the Attract TM to attract Kenta...ehehehe...

Kenta99
4th December 2004, 6:14 PM
LOL! I liked that comic a lot, it was really funny ^^

Better be careful. I think the sig rules say a picture can only be 200X200 in your sig.

azngirlLH
5th December 2004, 3:38 AM
http://fun.poosan.net/hiyoriba/spe7-neko1.html

You guys should check that out, it's so funny.

Gold comes across a bottle with these things in it, and I guess it's filled with pellets that can change you into neko(cats). Crystal tells him not to use it, and, well, it's really funny. ^^

Kamairie
5th December 2004, 9:34 AM
Wah . . . @_@
Me cannot understand Japanese . . . *faints*
*comes alive again*

Hmm . . . is that Morty with cat ears?! O_O; Wha'ta weird . . .

Kana
5th December 2004, 8:53 PM
Can't read a thing in Japanese, but...it looks pretty funny! Where's Crystal's hat?

I think that's Morty...

Kenta99
5th December 2004, 11:37 PM
http://fun.poosan.net/hiyoriba/spe7-neko1.html

You guys should check that out, it's so funny.

Gold comes across a bottle with these things in it, and I guess it's filled with pellets that can change you into neko(cats). Crystal tells him not to use it, and, well, it's really funny. ^^

A very comical comic! Its so funny when Crystal tries to pull him away^^

azngirlLH
6th December 2004, 12:58 AM
Yep.

Yeah, that's Morty. I believe he took one of those pellets. He walks by and Gold and Crystal gives him a weird look. Then Gold decides to give a real cat one. The cat then has 4 ears and two tails, and Gold things it's cool or something and Crystal freaks out.

Gold sees two random people sitting on a bench and he tosses one of the pellets to one of the guys and he eats it, then becomes a cat while Crystal tries to stop him. Gold talks about the bottle and I believe that's Green in the shadows . . . then Sapphire eats one and you see two ears and a tail pop out. XD Then the t.v. starts showing cat people . . . .

Even if you don't know Japanese, you can still get the story by looking at it. ^-^

Kamairie
7th December 2004, 7:42 AM
Hehehe! Funny stuff . . .
All the humour in the world may be too much for one to take in . . . excuse my randomness.

Are there any Questshipping fansites?

Kenta99
7th December 2004, 3:55 PM
Hehehe! Funny stuff . . .
All the humour in the world may be too much for one to take in . . . excuse my randomness.

Are there any Questshipping fansites?

None that I have found. Not even Japanese ones. But there are fans out there.

Kamairie
8th December 2004, 12:08 AM
Sad sad world . . .
Wish I have time to make one. But I have too many reasons why I cannot . . .

i) I already have a website that I can't handle too well without time . . .
ii) I know nothing more than you guys do about Kenta and Marina.
iii) I don't have a scanner for fanart.
iiii) I'm going to high school soon, and the homework would pile to my ceiling.

Kana
8th December 2004, 3:19 AM
Sad sad world . . .
Wish I have time to make one. But I have too many reasons why I cannot . . .

i) I already have a website that I can't handle too well without time . . .
ii) I know nothing more than you guys do about Kenta and Marina.
iii) I don't have a scanner for fanart.
iiii) I'm going to high school soon, and the homework would pile to my ceiling.

Poor you...is high school really THAT bad? Gee...I already have so much homework...*shivers*

Maybe you could dedicate a section of your website to Questshipping...

Kamairie
8th December 2004, 3:26 AM
Afraid not. My site is a free graphics site. I has nothing to do with Pokemon, let alone shipping, let alone Questshipping.

I had an idea . . .
Maybe I could start a shipping database for Quest, Hoenn, and Colosseumshipping. It'll have fansites, fanfiction, and fanart. Maybe some hint lists, and humourous stuff . . .

*looks at LH* Hmm . . .

Kana
8th December 2004, 11:01 PM
Database? Got no clue what you're talking about...o_O

Even though I'm a PROUD Questshipper, I still can't see why Kenta would like someone like Marina (Jackson too!)...

Kamairie
9th December 2004, 3:57 AM
Weeeeelll . . .
She saved Raikou . . . she's friendly? She's sweet . . . ? I don't know about looks 'cause almost every girl (and boy) that look normal enough, look the same quite frankly.

Kenta99
9th December 2004, 5:00 AM
Database? Got no clue what you're talking about...o_O

Even though I'm a PROUD Questshipper, I still can't see why Kenta would like someone like Marina (Jackson too!)...

Like Junchi says in the special, Kenta has a huge crush on Marina when they were younger. They even played with a Weedle that became Kenta's Beedrill, which recognized Marina when he brought it out in the battle.

Kamairie
9th December 2004, 5:02 AM
I think Cherry Grove meant WHY Kenta would like someone like Marina. Maybe it could be a 'we grew up together' thing. Many stories have that kinda stuff. I even have that in one of my fics. O_o;

EDIT:
About the Beedrill/Weedle thing . . .
So a Cyndaquil wasn't Kenta's FIRST Pokemon?! Hmm . . . O_O!

I think I've said this before, but does anyone else besides me think the Totodile and Cyndaquil in the first Johto episode were going to be Kenta and Marina's?

Murgatroyd
9th December 2004, 6:42 AM
I think I've said this before, but does anyone else besides me think the Totodile and Cyndaquil in the first Johto episode were going to be Kenta and Marina's?
No. Kenta, Marina, and Jun'ichi all got their starters at the same time, and we know that the Chikorita that went with that Totodile and Cyndaquil wasn't Jun'ichi's.

Kamairie
9th December 2004, 10:31 AM
Hmm . . . close though. :(
The Totodile's trainer was gonna be a girl. The Cydnaquil was going to be given away on the same day. Maybe there was another Chikorita . . . meh.

Kana
9th December 2004, 11:56 PM
I think Casey from the Anime got that Chikorita. Me don't know about the Cyndaquil or the Totodile...

Kamairie
10th December 2004, 4:36 AM
Found these on CROSS which is now Me Mine. LH gave me the URL . . .

http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~arale1/top23.gif
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~arale1/top17.jpg

Kenta99
10th December 2004, 7:42 AM

I've seen those pictures. The 2nd one is so cute^^

Kamairie
10th December 2004, 10:23 AM
Hehe . . . bug catching. Maybe that's how Kenta caught his Weedle . . . O_o;
I'm working on a piece of Quetsshipping sketch, must get scanner for Cccrrrriiiiiisstmmmaaaassssss . . . *goes wacko*

WaterTrainer243
10th December 2004, 12:41 PM

I like these pics. They're really cute, especially the second pic with Kenta and Marina with a net chasing bug pokemon.

Kenta99
10th December 2004, 10:45 PM
A friend of mine found this:
http://soara.fc2web.com/metamon/rufuto_1.htm

Its from a Japanese Flash website where you can make your own background and use your favorite characters

Kamairie
10th December 2004, 11:32 PM
I've been there before, it's real cool! ^_^
They have some of the minor characters too. Nya-hahaha!

EDIT:
Found on Me Mine
Lookie!

http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~arale1/gomi48.gif
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~arale1/gomi50.gif
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~arale1/gomi52.gif
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~arale1/gomi57.gif
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~arale1/gomi64.gif

Tee hee! http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~arale1/gomi44.htm

http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~arale1/gomi86.gif

Okay . . . there's like heaps, okay? O_O;

Kenta99
11th December 2004, 7:47 AM
I've seen all those except the last one.
The comic with Blue in it is hilarious

That last pic was cute^^

Kamairie
11th December 2004, 8:11 AM
I've seen all those except the last one.
The comic with Blue in it is hilarious

That last pic was cute^^
Sure is! I find that one with Blue funny too, even though I can't read Japanese . . . ^.^
*points to sig* My latest creation! It's so cute . . . ! *squee!*

Kana
11th December 2004, 2:40 PM
Okay...what'd I miss? The comic with Blue? I didn't know it was Blue though...o_O

Kamairie
12th December 2004, 12:32 AM
Okay...what'd I miss? The comic with Blue? I didn't know it was Blue though...o_O
Didn't you? She disguised herself as Crystal to fool Gold. I think she was saying she liked him or something . . . to make him think Crystal does. O_o; Or something . . . okay, I can't understand it! T_T

MellowBum
15th December 2004, 3:34 AM
I understood the comic, it was funny ^^ Kenta is so cool! He's like the best trainer in the anime! I really wish the Raiko special would air here in America. I think Questshippnig would really get popular!

Kamairie
15th December 2004, 3:44 AM
I understood the comic, it was funny ^^ Kenta is so cool! He's like the best trainer in the anime! I really wish the Raiko special would air here in America. I think Questshippnig would really get popular!
It would once specials are shown to the world in English. Questshipping is kinda official 'cause the two like eachother. :D

Ororo Munroe
15th December 2004, 6:33 AM
I don't have to worry about seeing the episode in English, I have a subbed version of it. And it's what made me start liking this ship. ^_^

Kamairie
15th December 2004, 8:52 AM
I don't have to worry about seeing the episode in English, I have a subbed version of it. And it's what made me start liking this ship. ^_^
Hey, where do you get those subbed episodes of the special? I wanna see it!

Caseydia
15th December 2004, 9:03 PM
Marina and Kenta doesn't even look right together. This is not a good ship.

Kamairie
15th December 2004, 10:27 PM
T_T Why do people even bother . . .
*inhale*
We Questshippers have our opinions on shippings and you have yours. I have not posted comments like this /\ about which ever ships you like, so don't do dat on this thread.

MellowBum
16th December 2004, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by Caseydia

Doesn't matter what you think cause Questshipping DID happen! So there's no argument, it did happen and it is a true ship with plenty of evidence! :P

Kamairie
16th December 2004, 12:09 AM
Yeah, and why were you even here in the first place? O_o
I DID type 'Questshipping' General Discussion when I created this thread. Not Questshipping General Insulting. T_T

MellowBum
16th December 2004, 12:14 AM
HeHe, that's what I LOVE about Questshipping, there's no arguing weither or not it did happen, cause the hard-cold facts are it DID happen ^^

Kamairie
16th December 2004, 12:36 AM
Hey, someone tell me what I could make for a humourous Questshipping animation? Like that one in my sig, something Questshippers could post into their sigs and stuff. ^.^

Kenta99
16th December 2004, 3:48 AM
Theres also the fact that there are more Questshippers than people supporting ships shying away from it (Junichi/Marina), (Kenta/Whitney), etc.

Kamairie
16th December 2004, 4:44 AM
Theres also the fact that there are more Questshippers than people supporting ships shying away from it (Junichi/Marina), (Kenta/Whitney), etc.
How do ship Kenta with Whitney? If that could happen then Marina can shipped with any other male gym leader in Johto. O_o; Now, THAT I'd like to see . . . *coughjealousycough* :D

Shigeru-kun
16th December 2004, 8:12 AM
How do ship Kenta with Whitney? If that could happen then Marina can shipped with any other male gym leader in Johto. O_o; Now, THAT I'd like to see . . . *coughjealousycough* :D

From what I understand, people ship Kenta and Akane (Whitney) because it reminds them of Pokeshipping.

In Pokeshipping, Satoshi is a trainer while Kasumi is a gym leader. The two also get in fights a lot, but Pokeshippers believe there is hidden love. The same thing is usually said for Kenta x Akane or their manga counterpart Gold x Akane.

Gold is our hero and Akane is the first female Jouto gym leader. Also in Pokemon Special, Gold and Akane HATE each other. Infact, their shipping name is called accidentalshipping because it was a total accident to make the ship. Still though, people like that "They're just hiding their love!" stuff so it makes sense why people like it. However, like I said, I noticed many people who support this are Pokeshippers because it's just a Jouto version of Pokeshipping.

Anywho, I don't mind Questshipping! I really like the ship, but I support the anime version of it more. I know some will disagree, but I just didn't think Gold and Crystal had the same bond. Marina and Kenta knew each other from the beginning, and it's totally obvious Kenta is head over heels for her. Gold however...well....they were only together for awhile. Not really enough time for them to develop anything since R/S was starting up. It's also hard to keep a great relationship when Gold's a Mary fanboy and a little perv. *lol* Oh well.

I personally think Kenta x Marina is much cuter anyway. The way Kenta takes off running to save her even when Minaki said to stop was adorable. ^^

Kamairie
16th December 2004, 9:25 AM
You have taken the words out of my mouth. Yes, the chasing thing, how could I have forgotten about that! I haven't read the Manga, sad yes . . . :'|

I think Gold is a bit perverted too. As mentioned in the earilier pages of this thread, Gold appearently grabbed Blue's butt. Guys . . . :P

Kenta99
16th December 2004, 9:56 AM
Interesting talk about Gold, but I have all the Gold/Silver Mangas of Pokemon Special.

Anyways, Gold isn't as perverted as say.......Master Roshi of DBZ XD
The Blue butt thing was 1 time. Cant call him a perv for 1 time. Besides, it was the first time he met her.
The Mary fanboy thing is the same as Marina loving Lance to death XD

There are hints that they could hit it off:

1. They made a great team, helping each other bust out of a building they were sealed in, he even held her hand when they were flying to stop Pryce

2.He pushed her out of an electric rope holding them both. Risking his life for her

3. When he first saw her, he was jealous when Silver pulled her out of the water when Gold wanted to.

4. When Gold came back, she was happy. She worried for him

5. After the butt incident, Crystal was crying from happiness cause he made it through the fight with Pryce.

6. When Gold left with Red, Crystal called his name, wondering where he was going.

There was a cute part too. Gold gave her some bread and had his Typhlosion heat it up for her, it burned it a bit too much and she tossed it at him, with him smiling^^ Funny and cute.

Obviously they are good friends. But since they had feelings toward each other, it can become more.

I know the anime is more defined for Kenta/Marina, but the manga does grow.
Heck, it even has their birthdays pass in real time. Im sure we will see them again in the manga. Red/Blue/Green/Yellow came back in the G/S/C series. They all can come back again. Red/Green/Blue have new adventures already.

Kamairie
16th December 2004, 10:00 AM
2.He pushed her out of an electric rope holding them both. Risking his life for her
Wahahaahaaaa!!! *crys in joy*
Dats so sweet!

6. When Gold left with Red, Crystal called his name, wondering where he was going.
Ain't people suppose to call out their names? O_o
Does CRystal have a mocky nickname for Gold or something?

Kenta99
16th December 2004, 10:11 AM
mocky nickname? I dont think so. She called his name.
she didnt think he would leave so soon.

Another hint:
After Gold was knocked unconscious from stress of the electric ropes and trying to stop Pryce, Crystal held onto him, supporting him.

Kamairie
16th December 2004, 10:18 AM
mocky nickname? I dont think so. She called his name.
she didnt think he would leave so soon.

Another hint:
After Gold was knocked unconscious from stress of the electric ropes and trying to stop Pryce, Crystal held onto him, supporting him.
*sniff* I feel like crying . . . whuuuuu . . . *tears*

When you call someone, you call their name. So they KNOW you are addressing them . . .

Chris-The-Scout
17th December 2004, 1:24 PM
I love this shipping.
I hope it becomes big too.
I might make a Questshipping Fanfic.

Kana
17th December 2004, 10:34 PM
1. They made a great team, helping each other bust out of a building they were sealed in, he even held her hand when they were flying to stop Pryce

3. When he first saw her, he was jealous when Silver pulled her out of the water when Gold wanted to.

4. When Gold came back, she was happy. She worried for him

5. After the butt incident, Crystal was crying from happiness cause he made it through the fight with Pryce.

There was a cute part too. Gold gave her some bread and had his Typhlosion heat it up for her, it burned it a bit too much and she tossed it at him, with him smiling^^ Funny and cute.

Obviously they are good friends. But since they had feelings toward each other, it can become more.

Manga huh...it's more...you know, more...interesting than the anime huh? Gold actually WANTED to save Crystal? Hm...

OFF TOPIC: W00t! I got a Livestrong bracelet today!

Arura_Suicune
18th December 2004, 2:47 AM
Yeah, weird.....big things happen in so little time.lol ^_^

O/T:lol Cool, I want one....

Kamairie
18th December 2004, 4:39 AM
I'll be posting a few Questshipping fanart in the next few days. Can't be bothered to resize and crop them now. Yes, I finally scanned my pictures! ^0^

Cherry Grove--> What's a Livestrong bracelet? O_o ?

Caseydia
18th December 2004, 5:50 PM
Everyone doesn't have to be so mean about what I said, Geez! I came here because I like Marina and Kenta both, not because of a ship. Why do people have to get so upset if some people don't like a certain ship and express what they feel. Anybody can give their opinion if it isn't breaking the rules. Besides, like I said I was just telling the person who made this thread of what I felt. And I have a right to visit here just as much as anyone else here in Serebii.Net.

HK
18th December 2004, 9:24 PM
Everyone doesn't have to be so mean about what I said, Geez! I came here because I like Marina and Kenta both, not because of a ship. Why do people have to get so upset if some people don't like a certain ship and express what they feel. Anybody can give their opinion if it isn't breaking the rules. Besides, like I said I was just telling the person who made this thread of what I felt. And I have a right to visit here just as much as anyone else here in Serebii.Net.

Ummm... dyh!! Yeah, you do have a right to come to SPPF as much as you want (no one is stopping you for Christ's Sake -.-) but you decide, "Oh, let me post in the Questshipping Thread and say that I don't like it, even thuogh all of the shipping threads are about supporting the ships that they are talking abut". -.-

Hey, personally, I can't stand Advance Shipping. But do I go into the Advanceshipping thread and say that I don't like it? No. Why? Because I am not a conceded little idiot who wishes to say that he can't stand something and rub it into other people's faces, unlike someone we know. -.-

This thread was about whether you like it or not. This was to talk about it. So don't get all high and mighty saying that we are restricting you from doing things on SPPF, because we just don't want you to go around and say what ships that you don't like. I mean, come one. How many people do you see do that? -.-

Anyway as a side note, I should have that one-shot up soon for those who care about it. I haven't gotten around to it, and my computer isn't as much as it used to be. But yeah, just decided to let you all know that.

Kamairie
18th December 2004, 9:32 PM
HellKorn's right, no one is restricting you. And I guess that 'Besides, like I said I was just telling the person who made this thread of what I felt' was directed at moih?! Ho-hum . . . '.'

One thing I stated earlier . . . why are you even here if you don't like Questshipping? Is to discuss related topics, and share fanworks of this ship. You come along and share . . . whatever it is you are sharing. Not what da title expresses . . . T.T;

HellKorn-->Is it a Questshipping one? ^_^ Hey, wasn't it your birthday a while ago? Happy birthday then HellKorn! Me saw your name on da birthday list. ^.^

Kana
19th December 2004, 12:22 AM
Cherry Grove--> What's a Livestrong bracelet? O_o ?

A Livestrong bracelet is the yellow band you wear around your wrist. You get it by donating 1 dollar to a cancer fund or something. Almost everyone at my school has one, so that's why I was kind of excited to get one. Target is also making pink ones for breast cancer, and so on...

On topic now...right, Caseydia, you have any right that we do to come on Serebiiforums.com. But this is a Questshipping General Discussion, which means that we Questshippers discuss about the shipping. It's not where people say, "Hey, I don't like Questshipping but I like Kenta and Marina." You could:

1) Start a thread about Kenta and Marina, but not their relationship.

2) Go to the "Which shippings do you NOT support" thread. If it's already gone or something, start one.

3) Don't post anything in threads on shippings which you do not support, that is, telling people there you don't like the shipping.

It sort of offends people, especially when you said, "Besides, like I said, I was just telling the person who made this thread what I felt." That was probably pretty offensive to Kamairie, so try not to direct stuff like that DIRECTLY to others...it makes them feel bad...

Kamairie
19th December 2004, 5:07 AM
Cherry Grove--> ^.^; You're a harsh one . . . tee hee! :D

Thought I'd show you guys this thingy . . .

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13285975/

And this thing . . .
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13287393/

EDIT:
Took me about three hours, but I coloured the second pic. *wipes sweat* It's probably crap, 'cause I suck at colouring . . .

Click! http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13290277/

HK
19th December 2004, 3:27 PM
HellKorn's right, no one is restricting you. And I guess that 'Besides, like I said I was just telling the person who made this thread of what I felt' was directed at moih?! Ho-hum . . . '.'

One thing I stated earlier . . . why are you even here if you don't like Questshipping? Is to discuss related topics, and share fanworks of this ship. You come along and share . . . whatever it is you are sharing. Not what da title expresses . . . T.T;

HellKorn-->Is it a Questshipping one? ^_^ Hey, wasn't it your birthday a while ago? Happy birthday then HellKorn! Me saw your name on da birthday list. ^.^

Kameirie and Cherry Grove pretty much summed it up after me. No one is restricting you from doing anything on here. But there are rules here like any other forum, and one of those is to respect other people's opinions.

Anyway, yeah, tis a Questshipping one-shot!! I am actually going to put it up sometime this week as well as another one-shot. The other one doesn't deal with Questshipping, but meh. Oh, and thanks!! Yeah, had a good borthday, but that is the past ain't it? So yeah, expect the one-shot up sometime later this week.

BTW, good job on the drawings Kamerie!! Although Kenta's hair seems a bit long in the second (the bangs) very good job there.

Kenta99
19th December 2004, 7:35 PM
Those are very cool pics Kamairie!
The colored one looks cute! Her laying against him!

Kamairie
19th December 2004, 10:24 PM
I drew Kenta's hair long for that chibish look. They aren't supposed to look ALL like themselves. I had a hard time with the shoes. Fixing them up to correct colours, since I sribbled on the line art. Man, why do these Anime artists and designers make the shoes so complicated . . . ?!

MellowBum
20th December 2004, 5:27 AM
That was an awesome pic!

Kamairie
20th December 2004, 6:50 AM
I hope I get some more comments for this deviation someday. *^^* Anyone else draw Questshipping fanart? Anyone here has DA account?

Caseydia
20th December 2004, 5:05 PM
I think Marina is just as cute May with her hair. But Misty....Don't get me started.

Kamairie
20th December 2004, 11:59 PM
I think Marina is just as cute May with her hair. But Misty....Don't get me started.
Umm . . . we're not talkin' about Misty . . . we're talking about Questshipping. T.T; Hmm . . .

Caseydia
21st December 2004, 12:17 AM
I was talking about Marina mostly. Sorry to bring her up but when ever Marina is envolved I like to bring up all the girls in pokemon.

Kamairie
21st December 2004, 12:52 AM
I was talking about Marina mostly. Sorry to bring her up but when ever Marina is envolved I like to bring up all the girls in pokemon.
Ah, but Kenta wasn't in there. :D This is Questshipping . . . maybe you could start a Marina fanclub. As for this thread, please keep it to Questshipping.

Alfonso
22nd December 2004, 3:59 PM

Indeed. Even I couldn't ignore the fact that Kenta likes Marina-chan. More obvious than the supposed 'obvious' feelings Ash has for Misty, at least. But Jun'ichi is totally obsessed with her, you know. I think that his feelings are the most 'obvious'.

Don't worry you guys. I'm not here to start bashing Questshipping, as much as I hate it. I just thought I'd scan this thread, after seeing my name mentioned (Yeah, I've read it. 'Stop at nothing'? Makes me sound like some sort of madman!) and came across this comment which I thought I'd reply to. *scuttles off*

WaterTrainer243
22nd December 2004, 4:54 PM
Now if you want my opinion, as much as I'm a supporter of this ship, it seems to be one of the most ignored shippings in Pokemon. However, because so many of us have seen the Raikou special we support it. Now I've got a question for you people that I know I'll get plenty of answers from.

If Kenta and Marina meet up with Ash and co. in Ever Grande(sp?) City while Kenta's competing in the Houenn League at the same time Ash is, do you think there will be some Questshipping hints in these episodes?

Alfonso
22nd December 2004, 6:39 PM
Now if you want my opinion, as much as I'm a supporter of this ship, it seems to be one of the most ignored shippings in Pokemon. However, because so many of us have seen the Raikou special we support it. Now I've got a question for you people that I know I'll get plenty of answers from.

If Kenta and Marina meet up with Ash and co. in Ever Grande(sp?) City while Kenta's competing in the Houenn League at the same time Ash is, do you think there will be some Questshipping hints in these episodes?

Not really. Questshipping is pretty popular, on many boards and with many people. It's not as bad as say... Pokeshipping, but it's still a much-loved and popular pairing. Now, if we're talking about ignored ships, Backshipping is pretty much ignored. Not that I care- I prefere to be in pairings that don't have lots of fans. (It makes it all the more special when you come across some fanart, or other followers of the pairing.) Others that are mostly ignored would be... Eusine x Keodo. Or whatever his name is... Phantom Bugsy knows. He's the blue haired guy that was hanging around with Eusine. I've not seen *one* supporter of said pairing.

Anyway, to sum up- Questshipping is very popular. I just thought I'd drag it out a little more.

Kamairie
23rd December 2004, 1:15 AM

People are having more and more theories with who Ash is going to meet up in Ever Grande. For Hoennshippers, it's pretty obvious . . . >_>; As for Questshippers, we ofcourse hope for Kenta and Marina. Hoping for juicy hints that would knock the lights out of the whole Pokemon watching world. :P

There are too many possibilities, I for one definitly hope for Kenta and Marina to be in atleast ONE English episode. I'd tape it and play it over and over again . . . it would burn a mark in my brain. ^^ Weehehehe!!! *goes crazy*

MellowBum
23rd December 2004, 2:26 AM
I HOPE Kenta and Marina show up at Ever Grande, however I think Brenden would show up before K & M, sadly T_T

Kamairie
23rd December 2004, 2:30 AM
I HOPE Kenta and Marina show up at Ever Grande, however I think Brenden would show up before K & M, sadly T_T
Why? '.' ? What's wrong with 'im? I hope all three of them show up, the everyone's happy. Joy to the world . . .

MellowBum
23rd December 2004, 2:46 AM
That would be nice to see Kenta and Marina meet Ash. There is hope that it will happen, since both K & M are both good trainers...

May451
23rd December 2004, 2:49 AM
;290; It wold be better if they were the only people on the show ;010;

Kenta99
23rd December 2004, 3:01 AM
;290; It wold be better if they were the only people on the show ;010;

Heh. That would be a dream I would wish for.........
Though I am used to the main group. I just think they have something "big" planned for those two later

MellowBum
23rd December 2004, 3:54 AM
I would love the show to focus on Kenta and Marina! Of course, Silver would have to show up too ^^

Kamairie
23rd December 2004, 3:59 AM
Heh. That would be a dream I would wish for.........
Though I am used to the main group. I just think they have something "big" planned for those two later
Hopefully something BIG and sweet. It ain't enough just for them to show up, we need some fluff. Not too much though, it wouldn't be Anime no more . . .

May451
23rd December 2004, 4:20 AM
:)i knew i had a great idea!i have anoter idea!what if there was a show all about there love! ;170;

Kamairie
23rd December 2004, 5:18 AM
:)i knew i had a great idea!i have anoter idea!what if there was a show all about there love! ;170;
Serebii annouced that there would be a special series of Pokemon. What's it called again? Well, anyway, Serebii predicts it might be a collection of the special episodes. So, I kinda hope for Raikou: A Legend of Thunder to be dubbed and shown within it. :D

Since 'Mewtwo Returns' has been dubbed and shown, there's a chance. Er, 'Mewtwo Returns' was a special, wasn't it? It was on the SPP specials list . . .

May451
23rd December 2004, 3:59 PM
sigh:i wish i lived in Japan when they were showing the episode ;215;

HK
23rd December 2004, 10:26 PM
Here's hoping that the special episodes come to the U.S. as well. I have been looking forward to seeing those.

Oh, and as a side note, a preview for one of my two stories that are coming out soon. And one of them is a Questshipping one-shot!! So if possible, just go to the author's cafe, read the preview, and tell me what you think of it, alright?

Kamairie
24th December 2004, 12:31 AM
I have an idea for a Questshipping fanfic, not a one-shot. But I'm scared I screw it up, and get too many blocks. I did a little doodle of what I might have Kenta and Marina dress like if I someday happen to actually write that fic.

Does anyone wanna co-author or something? O.O

WaterTrainer243
24th December 2004, 4:10 AM
I'll gladly co-author or edit the story if you like Kamairie.

Kamairie
24th December 2004, 4:47 AM
I'll gladly co-author or edit the story if you like Kamairie.
Hmm . . . ^-^ I'll go see your past work if you don't mind, can you pass me a link?

Oh, here's that ugly picture I doodled. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13307677/

Kenta's hair is crooked, I know . . . *sigh*

WaterTrainer243
24th December 2004, 5:31 AM
Sure, here's my ff.net link: http://www.fanfiction.net/~sullimike23.html

Kamairie
24th December 2004, 5:50 AM
Sure, here's my ff.net link: http://www.fanfiction.net/~sullimike23.html
T.T; It's not supposed to have that .html. But I've found it. I'll pick something to read . . .

Kana
24th December 2004, 5:44 PM
Yesh, I've found it too. ^_^ I'll read the Questshipping fic!

MellowBum
24th December 2004, 5:49 PM
Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Fellow Questshippers, I have just completed chapter one of my story: Johto League: Kenta and Marina's Journey. I know a corny title, but still. If you wanna check it out, here it is. (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2187404/1/) If that doesn't work click the link on my sig. It's there too.

Kenta99
24th December 2004, 11:49 PM
Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Fellow Questshippers, I have just completed chapter one of my story: Johto League: Kenta and Marina's Journey. I know a corny title, but still. If you wanna check it out, here it is. (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2187404/1/) If that doesn't work click the link on my sig. It's there too.

It was a good chapter so far! I put up a review for it^^
Kenta sure likes his Cyndaquil. hehe

MellowBum
26th December 2004, 4:39 PM
Thanks everyone who reviewed! You guys rock. I plan using the game line mostly for the story, however I'm gonna give it a few of my own changes, you'll see what I mean in later chapters...

Anyways. I don't really want Kenta to ADMIT he likes Marina, it's more of a secret. Like in the anime. Could anyone give me some classic MarinaxKenta moments. I'd like to fabricate(wow, big word ^^) in my story.

Kamairie
26th December 2004, 10:04 PM
Thanks everyone who reviewed! You guys rock. I plan using the game line mostly for the story, however I'm gonna give it a few of my own changes, you'll see what I mean in later chapters...

Anyways. I don't really want Kenta to ADMIT he likes Marina, it's more of a secret. Like in the anime. Could anyone give me some classic MarinaxKenta moments. I'd like to fabricate(wow, big word ^^) in my story.
I've only got to read half of it before my dad got me off the computer. I'll review the half here, and the rest on FF.NET.

Your title seems to be a replica of Breezy's Hoenn League: A Brendan and May Adventure. T_T; Yeah . . .

Could use some more description; how Kenta ever so drowsily got out from bed, how so passionatly excited he was to get a Cyndaquil. I realized you didn't describe Marina enough either, she idolizes Prof. Elm? I thought it was Lance . . .

If Silver appeared, it would take the plot into a whole new point of view. It would be more exciting, I don't know if you're going to have him appear (, probably would), but you should. ^^

I forgot most of it, better finish reading . . .

Poke-Witchy
27th December 2004, 1:45 PM
Of all the shippings I support, Questshipping is TOTALLY the SWEETEST shipping I ever supported! They're really sooooooo sweet together! OMG, is that true that Silver made his appearance in the intro?! (Ok, so forget about it! ^^;). I didn't see the special. Good thing I stumbled Serebii.net and finally found out about it. I TOTALLY ROCKS!!!

Kamairie
27th December 2004, 11:38 PM
Of all the shippings I support, Questshipping is TOTALLY the SWEETEST shipping I ever supported! They're really sooooooo sweet together! OMG, is that true that Silver made his appearance in the intro?! (Ok, so forget about it! ^^;). I didn't see the special. Good thing I stumbled Serebii.net and finally found out about it. I TOTALLY ROCKS!!!
Hmm? O_O

Yeah, everyone here likes Questshipping. ^^ Guess we should welcome a new supporter. I haven't seen the special either, yeah . . . it's a sad sad world. -_-

MellowBum
28th December 2004, 4:29 AM
Yes, I feel bad for copying Breezy. Me and her are friends. So I changed the title to, "Crystal Tales: Kenta and Marina's Journey" I kinda like it. Silver will be in the story, probably in chapter 2. Thanks for all the reviews. I'll work more on my description too ^^

By the way, what is Silver's cannon name?

Kamairie
29th December 2004, 1:10 AM
Yes, I feel bad for copying Breezy. Me and her are friends. So I changed the title to, "Crystal Tales: Kenta and Marina's Journey" I kinda like it. Silver will be in the story, probably in chapter 2. Thanks for all the reviews. I'll work more on my description too ^^

By the way, what is Silver's cannon name?
Silver's name? Make one up. Like . . . 'Revlis' or 'Versil' or . . . hey, that last one sounds like a dish washing liquid brand name . . . O_o;

I called him 'Kent' on my Crystal.

MellowBum
29th December 2004, 4:09 AM
I decided to drop the Johto League/Crystal Tales story, something wasn't fitting. Plus I don't wanna do a game-based story. My true dream would to do a story about Kenta and Marina AFTER the Raikou special. In fact...maybe that's gonna be my new project. Though I'm stuck in limbo right now as a writer T_T

I've heard the name "Camon/Kamon" is that common for Silver?

Kamairie
29th December 2004, 4:25 AM
I've heard the name "Camon/Kamon" is that common for Silver?
Someone mentioned that name was one you could call Silver in the games, but not his real name. I've never heard of anybody called 'Kamon' in my life . . .

MellowBum
29th December 2004, 3:35 PM
Kamon, like the islands in the Caribean?

Anyways, I'd really like to see Kenta battle him, or Marina. What do you think his pokemon are? what do you think the rest of Kenta and Marina's team are filled with?

Kamairie
30th December 2004, 12:36 AM
Kamon, like the islands in the Caribean?

Anyways, I'd really like to see Kenta battle him, or Marina. What do you think his pokemon are? what do you think the rest of Kenta and Marina's team are filled with?

Kamairie's theories; Number 1: Kenta and Marina's Pokemon

Kenta
- Beedrill
- Typhlosion
- Graveler
- Houndoom
- Pidgeotto
- Mantine

Marina
- Jigglypuff
- Misdreavus
- Croconaw
- Lanturn
- Gloom
- Butterfree

^^ Yeah . . . can't think of anything else.

MellowBum
30th December 2004, 1:32 AM
I agree with you Kamairie. Though I wish the animators would've gave Kenta something better than Beedrill...

Kamairie
30th December 2004, 1:46 AM
I agree with you Kamairie. Though I wish the animators would've gave Kenta something better than Beedrill...
Yeah, but he trained that Beedrill well. It can carry a human, ya know. O_O I only think Marina should have a Butterfree because Kenta has a Beedrill. Butterfree, Beedrill? XD

WaterTrainer243
30th December 2004, 1:57 AM
Well nobody knows what other pokemonm Kenta has other than Typhlosion and Beedrill, same with Marina and her Misdreavus, Croconaw, and Jigglypuff. But if you ask me, I think even Kenta has pokemon who aren't evolved yet like Ash does. Just look at most of Ash's pokemon, some of them haven't evolved yet while some have and three haven't evolved completely. So I'm guessing even Kenta has at least one or two unevolved pokemon in his bunch. Same with Marina, she might have something other than her Jigglypuff that isn't fully evolved.

Kamairie
30th December 2004, 2:01 AM
Well nobody knows what other pokemonm Kenta has other than Typhlosion and Beedrill, same with Marina and her Misdreavus, Croconaw, and Jigglypuff. But if you ask me, I think even Kenta has pokemon who aren't evolved yet like Ash does. Just look at most of Ash's pokemon, some of them haven't evolved yet while some have and three haven't evolved completely. So I'm guessing even Kenta has at least one or two unevolved pokemon in his bunch. Same with Marina, she might have something other than her Jigglypuff that isn't fully evolved.
Heaps of theories. I've made my list. ^^ Kenta doesn't have to have Pokemon that aren't evolved like Ash, since he isn't Ash. :S Hmm . . .

This is starting to confuse me.

Kenta99
30th December 2004, 2:57 AM
It would be nice if Kenta had a Raichu to counter Red/Ash's Pikachu. It goes to show you that evolution can make a difference too.

MellowBum
30th December 2004, 4:22 AM
Another try! I've posted a *new* Kenta and Marina story under the fanfic section of the forums, its called "Crystal Tales" it'll be up on ff.net soon.

anyways. back on subject

I like these Pokemon for Kenta:

Typhlosion
Beedrill(yick!!)
Raichu(since he has a Pichu in the manga)
Pidgeot
Umbreon
Noctowl

Kamairie
30th December 2004, 8:22 AM
Umbreon. How could I have forgotton? XD I drew Umbreon the other day! Kenta with Umbreon, maybe Marina should have Espeon . . . :/

Kenta99
30th December 2004, 9:10 PM
Another try! I've posted a *new* Kenta and Marina story under the fanfic section of the forums, its called "Crystal Tales" it'll be up on ff.net soon.

I liked the story that you wrote before. What made you stop and make a new one?

Poke-Witchy
1st January 2005, 1:46 PM
Hi there. I've noticed that I haven't been visting this thread for a long time ('cuz I've been to the Fan Art Forum). Anyway, I just wanna say Happy New Year! I'm currently editing my Questshipping drawing. Again, Happy New Year!

BluKraze
2nd January 2005, 6:30 AM
I don't really like any shipping (unless the two people are a couple in the anime/manga). My favorite character in the anime is Kenta, Marina in second. I'm more of a manga-fan though, and Gold is my favorite character, Crystal second ^^ I think Kenta's crush on Marina is cute, however I don't think Pokemon is about romance.

I'm not flaming, what I really came to say is:

I respect you guys a lot. I think Questshipping is one of the most anime/manga-supported shipping. Plus you picked two great characters to like!

Also, I think Kenta would have some type of Larvitar branch, I'd say Puppiter.

Kamairie
3rd January 2005, 1:14 AM
I have a pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/Lalalalalalalalala/JOHTOSHIPPING.bmp

Thanks to nicoleb for it.

Sorry it says Jhotoshipping though.

I think she didn't know it was called Questshipping.
I'd think it was 'Quest'shipping if I haven't read some things.

I think it's that pic Kenta99 showed us a while back. Was is background and text done in Powerpoint? It looks like it.

Chris-The-Scout
3rd January 2005, 1:27 AM
I don't know how the word were made but I do know that nicoleb just made it recently.

Edit: The pics look alike but they are differant.

Kamairie
5th January 2005, 1:01 AM
I don't know how the word were made but I do know that nicoleb just made it recently.

Edit: The pics look alike but they are differant.
Yeah . . . the first one had them er . . . actually 'kissing'. But that one you showed . . . they weren't . . . 'kissing' yet. O.O;

Anyone got anymore art?

Kenta99
5th January 2005, 10:07 AM
Yeah . . . the first one had them er . . . actually 'kissing'. But that one you showed . . . they weren't . . . 'kissing' yet. O.O;

Anyone got anymore art?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Pokemon/Kentaaa.bmp You talking about this one? It looks alike. No kissing in it though.

Heres a cool one.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/RaichuRocks/Pokemon/heheaaa.bmp