PDA

View Full Version : -^^- Mm-- Hi~

Meeka
7th October 2009, 7:57 AM
-^^- Hi I'm Meeka~ Meeka is my pseudonym.
I'm here because... BECAUSE I LOVE POKEMON. I've been a super die-hard fan of Pokemon since I was 6 years old.
I also love Pokemon cosplay, I love Pokemon RPs (but I lack the time since I go to college :( boo~hoo), and I love to draw pokemon too~

If you want to check out my Pokemon artwork, here's the place to go: http://seafoam-mermaid.deviantart.com/gallery/#Pokemons That is my DeviantART Pokemon Sub~gallery.

dragon-dark-master
7th October 2009, 8:00 AM
Welcome to the Forums! Read the rules, and have a lot of fun.

It seams you would like the Fan Art section.

Hit me up with a friend request. ^_^

Meeka
7th October 2009, 8:08 AM
Welcome to the Forums! Read the rules, and have a lot of fun.

It seams you would like the Fan Art section.

Hit me up with a friend request. ^_^

Mkay~ *Hit!*
Just kidding~
Yeah I saw the Fan Art section and I was really really excited. :3 Thanks for the nice welcome. I read the rules just now.

dragon-dark-master
7th October 2009, 8:14 AM
Mkay~ *Hit!*
Just kidding~
Yeah I saw the Fan Art section and I was really really excited. :3 Thanks for the nice welcome. I read the rules just now.

Thats good. And thanks for the request, I accepted of course. ^_^

Meeka
7th October 2009, 8:29 AM
Thats good. And thanks for the request, I accepted of course. ^_^

Thank you~ Can't wait to check out more of the forum.

thelostpokemon
7th October 2009, 10:41 AM
Heya meeka, i was here for same reasons, Loved pokemon, and played it since i was really oung :), i remember playing red with my mates :), Hope you enjoy your time in forums :D

Dan The Poke Man
7th October 2009, 12:53 PM
sup have fun read the rules apperantly i cant

Pamizard
7th October 2009, 3:10 PM
Welcome Meeka glad to meet you hope you'll have loads of fun here ^_^ *gives u a cookie*

Meeka
7th October 2009, 6:46 PM
Heya meeka, i was here for same reasons, Loved pokemon, and played it since i was really oung :), i remember playing red with my mates :), Hope you enjoy your time in forums :D

Thank you :3 That's awesome~ ^^ I loved Red! I used to play Blue with my next door neighbors. And I had nightmares about the Missingno o.O Shhhh no telling~ :P

Meeka
7th October 2009, 6:49 PM
Welcome Meeka glad to meet you hope you'll have loads of fun here ^_^ *gives u a cookie*

O.O Cookie! Oh thank you~ ^^ I'm sure I will~ :) Seems like there's a lot of nice peoples here.

Dan The Poke Man
7th October 2009, 11:38 PM
meeka just to let u know i made a hi thread and got smacked around by mods for posting to much on it its for just saying hi and he said something about it just adding on to the post count

BynineB
7th October 2009, 11:58 PM
Tell me, bud, are you wearing kitten ears right now?

Meeka
8th October 2009, 1:12 AM
meeka just to let u know i made a hi thread and got smacked around by mods for posting to much on it its for just saying hi and he said something about it just adding on to the post count

I'm sorry to hear that~ :( But this thread is more than a "hi" thread, it's an "I'm new! Please welcome me to your forum" type of thread. :) I think I'll be okay. Mods don't just smack people around for fun. They have their reasons for doing and saying things etc.

Meeka
8th October 2009, 1:15 AM
:P No I'm wearing Chobits ears, but they look like kitty ears. :) Why you askie?~

Breloom is satanic? That's so sad, lol!~ I think Breloom is so cute~ And I'm gonna draw Breloom someday :3

ivanreal
8th October 2009, 2:04 AM
hi meeka! welcome to sppf read the rules and stay out of trouble, enjoy your stay if you need help in anything I'll do my best to help you in any way I can :)

FireSong
8th October 2009, 1:28 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forums. ^^

I just looked at your drawings, and I'd say that they're very nice. =D

Anyway, hope you have fun here. ^^

Skull-Kid
10th October 2009, 11:42 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Did you get your name after the singer or just random? I've been a die-hard Pokemon fan since I was 5. One year longer ;) I can't wait to see some of your drawings. i bet they're awesome XD Please read the rules and have fun! ^_^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Meeka
12th October 2009, 1:23 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Did you get your name after the singer or just random? I've been a die-hard Pokemon fan since I was 5. One year longer ;) I can't wait to see some of your drawings. i bet they're awesome XD Please read the rules and have fun! ^_^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Hi! You're sweet, thanks so much. :) Naw, I didn't even know Meeka was the name of a singer. I just was picking a random name off the top of my head and Meeka sounded good. :P

If you wants to see my arts its right here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=421395

I accepted your friend request. :P Thanks so much!

BynineB
12th October 2009, 1:00 PM
:P No I'm wearing Chobits ears, but they look like kitty ears. :) Why you askie?~

Breloom is satanic? That's so sad, lol!~ I think Breloom is so cute~ And I'm gonna draw Breloom someday :3

Becausie~ you're using a lot of smilies and ~s.

And have you ever actually battled a Breloom?

Chobits ftw.