PDA

View Full Version : Hello Dobi is here :]

Dobiba
10th October 2009, 1:27 PM
Hihi My name is Dobiba for short just Dobi XB

I am a college girl and studding arts~ you can see some poke-doodles here and there in my college books xD;; I am from Qatar *middle east* so English isn't my first language >3> *has bad grammar*

I have been using this site for years to get any info I want on games and ep's but never joined the forums~ thanks to every one who worked on this wonderful site for the past few years till today <3

well anyways I have become a fan of pokemon from the very start also it made me go into drawing too ~ I just love those little creatures ... and the big ones too xD

I cant pick a favorite since I love them all ~ been big fan of ;472; lately, Gliscor is just awesome <3

well ya *wave*

treespyro
10th October 2009, 1:33 PM
Yeah hello, have fun and Read/Follow the rules.

There are a lot of foreigners and people who are just terrible at grammar like yours truly, so don't worry but if you need any help there are many people that can and so on.

Skull-Kid
10th October 2009, 2:39 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Don't worry about grammar. This is the interent. We use words like "pwn" and "owned". Grammar isn't that important :) There's a section on fan art you'll want to check out if that's your thing and yeah Gliscor is badass :)

Please read the rules and have fun! ^_^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Dobiba
10th October 2009, 3:07 PM
Thanks treespyro and Skull-Kid for the welcome :3
I am reading the rules and will be looking around the site after~ this forum is sure one big place ;D also will look over the art threads here~

but it's bit laggy here maybe cuz lot of users online or something o-o? or it's my net *scratch head*