PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Serebii!

SweetNapalm
10th October 2009, 8:16 PM
Hello, Serebii. Somewhat long-time (unregistered) lurker, first-time poster here.

I've been a fan of Pokemon since the very beginning. Even starting as far back as trying to follow Digimon and the first episodes of Pokemon, and grew up on the games, so they're helplessly stuck to me. However, it's not like that's a bad thing. At least I know which games I'll always be playing no matter what age I am!

Favorite Pokemon has always been Hitmonlee. Followed closely by Muk. For those of you who want to know.

aclover
10th October 2009, 8:19 PM
hi! welcome to the forums you sneaky lurker!
have a great time here and make losts of freinds!
stick to the rules and have fun!

~aclover-;munchlax;

Dehydrated
10th October 2009, 8:31 PM
Welcome to the forums, and have fun.

Muk and Hitmonlee are decent Pokemon. I've never been a fan of them myself, but everyone has their opinions right?

SweetNapalm
10th October 2009, 8:54 PM
Welcome to the forums, and have fun.

Muk and Hitmonlee are decent Pokemon. I've never been a fan of them myself, but everyone has their opinions right?

Yeah, I only ever use Hitmonlee in battling occasionally, and barely ever use Muk...They're more looks- and "What-I-think-their-personalities-would-be(are)-like" favorites than battle favorites or whatnot.

Dan The Poke Man
10th October 2009, 9:25 PM
i always thought that hitmontop was the best hitmon and muk is pretty good to but have fun and reads da rules and if you want to find someone who likes hitmonlee search hitmonlee21

FireSong
11th October 2009, 9:18 AM
Yeah, I only ever use Hitmonlee in battling occasionally, and barely ever use Muk...They're more looks- and "What-I-think-their-personalities-would-be(are)-like" favorites than battle favorites or whatnot.

I see you prefer looks over strength. That's good... for me. x3
LOL.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here. =)

Skull-Kid
11th October 2009, 11:58 AM
Welcome to the forums!

OMG! You have to tell me where that Hitmonlee avatar is because Hitmonlee is one of my favourite Pokemon ever! It was my second level 100. My first was Pikachu ;) Please read the rules and have fun! ^__^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)