PDA

View Full Version : do you want mystery dungeon explorers of sky?

typhloson
11th October 2009, 1:29 PM
i sure do. who else does? i want to be a ;munchlax; again.

Wisest Celebi
11th October 2009, 5:26 PM
Is that a trick question???.....jk! I'm hoping to get a ;447; for part of my team.

Torpoleon
11th October 2009, 6:19 PM
Yes. I'll be getting it in Dec. 2009 while I have no school with my Hanukkah money.

Sapphire Phoenix
11th October 2009, 6:26 PM
I'll be getting this game a week from now. I'm hoping to be a Totodile again, and uphold my tradition of being a Totodile in the MD games. My partner will probably be Turtwig.

chosen_one386
11th October 2009, 6:36 PM
Definantly! :) I'm hoping that I'll be able to pick it up tomorrow or at least sometime this week! This will be the first Pokemon game I've bought in TWO YEARS!

grovyle09
12th October 2009, 3:24 PM
I really want the game, i want to be a riolu.But wait...
I HAVE TO BE A MALE IF I WANT TO BE A RIOLU!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But wait.....
I CAN BE A VULPIX!!
YAY!!!!

chosen_one386
12th October 2009, 7:13 PM
Well, I went to our local Wal-Mart today to pick up the game...but they didn't have it. :( I'll try again tomorrow...

ShinyLucario
12th October 2009, 7:23 PM
Well, I went to our local Wal-Mart today to pick up the game...but they didn't have it. :( I'll try again tomorrow...
GameStop doesn't have it either. -.-

grovyle09
12th October 2009, 10:54 PM
Can girl players be a riolu?

Crooked
12th October 2009, 11:03 PM
Can girl players be a riolu?

no. if you want to be an opposite-gender pokemon, all you have to do is lie.

Super Pichu Chan
12th October 2009, 11:04 PM
My Gamestop or Walmart didn't have it either. ._. Gamestop will have it tomorrow though.

Yaay. :3

Noheart
13th October 2009, 12:23 AM
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I've been a fan since Red and Blue rescue team. I used to help out with rescue's on darkness until it lost it's spark...

I haven't bought it yet, I think I'll just ask for it this Christmas. I wanna look more into it though, to make sure it isn't corny.

Shadow Tepi 8
13th October 2009, 4:04 AM
Yeah, of course I'll get it, though I'll have to wait for it to come out in Australia.

I already have the Japanese MD: Sky to keep me occupied for a while though :D

umbreon_shadow27
13th October 2009, 4:41 AM
I am getting this tomorrow

Minami
13th October 2009, 6:14 AM
I saw them on the stores just yesterday, but I'm still unsure about getting it. Has anybody tried that game yet?

Sailor Saturn
13th October 2009, 1:54 PM
Of course, I'll be getting it today. I want to play as Riolu really bad, so I'll probably cheat on the questions and lie about my gender to make it happen =).

(s.i.e)
13th October 2009, 2:03 PM
i have no idea yet, money is expensive these days. i will try at least.

Roeno
13th October 2009, 6:05 PM
I'm on my way to Apple Woods right now, and I'm loving it so far.
It has the same spark the other games had, although with some refreshments.

Absolutely loved the special episode 'Bidoofs Wish' though! Can't wait for the other 4!

Piplup~Luver
13th October 2009, 11:05 PM
I'll be getting the game later this week.

arceus7
13th October 2009, 11:44 PM
Im getting them btw nice sig pictures I just love hot sexy anime girls

Sailor Saturn
14th October 2009, 1:52 PM
Got it! I did cheat the questions a little bit and said I was a boy. I didn't get Riolu, but I got...Shinx! I was happy with that, so I didn't re-start, just chose Riolu as my partner. So far have just gone through the very beginning and beat Koffing and Zubat. Hopefully more time to play today.

ihartsnape
14th October 2009, 6:31 PM
I picked up my copy yesterday! I answered all the questions honestly except for the question about whether I'm a girl or guy (lied and said I was a guy) and actually got Riolu my very first try. I picked Pikachu as my partner.

I played to the point of visiting the hot springs, long enough to unlock the Spinda Cafe, then I decided to call it a day. But I also unlocked the first Special Episode: Bidoof's Wish, so I couldn't help but play just a little of it.

JD
15th October 2009, 12:54 AM
Hopefully I get the game on christmas if so this is what I want to be.
Riolu and Pikachu
Piplup and BUlbasaur
Vulpiix and Treecko
Munchlax and Totodile
those are the things I want to be

Eeveefreak
15th October 2009, 1:13 AM
Well, Munchlax is partner only this time around. Me, I seem to be the only female here that didn't lie to get a Riolu...I simply picked him as my partner. Huh. Wonder if I should feel special. *chuckles*

Lorde
15th October 2009, 1:15 AM
Do I want PMD Explorers of Sky? Lol no.

I do not want to spend $ 34.99 + tax on a game that is almost exactly like PMD Time & Darkness. This new version isn't worth it in my opinion.

chosen_one386
15th October 2009, 11:29 PM
Since I have neither Time or Darkness, it's worth it to me to get Sky. :)

Havent' been able to pick it up, yet. I'm going to on Saturday! :)

Pokemon-Dratini
15th October 2009, 11:35 PM
YES! i absolutely love the mystery dungeon games (go grovyle ._. just saying...)
their stories are the only ones i dont get tired of playing
back on topic...
right now im saving up 130$ so i can get a new ds...my damn touch screen is busted... (i cant play ranger : *[ )

so after that ill get it eventually XD