PDA

View Full Version : Hey.

ckayer11
11th October 2009, 7:33 PM
Hey I'm Ckayer11. I'm new to this forum but have been a fan of Serebii.net for quite a few years now. Just recently found out about the forum and decided to give it a try. My favorite type of Pokemon is the Ghost type, and my favorite Pokemon is Duskull. See you all around!

jldr
11th October 2009, 7:37 PM
well, welcome to the forums. if u haven't done so, make sure to read the rules. other than that, enjoy your stay. ohh and if u need any, just message me and i'll help as much as i can.

Eivana
11th October 2009, 8:31 PM
Hello! My name is Eivana. I have been here before a loooong time ago under a different username, but I kind of decided to give up that old ego and make a new, kind one. Lol.

I want to be friends! Send me a PM if you want to talk to me, all right? Until then, read the rules and have fun! Toodles!

Skull-Kid
12th October 2009, 3:54 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Your story's just like everyone else's. You should have no trouble fitting in here.

Are you getting HG/SS?
I'm getting HG :)

So you like ghost Pokemon? Any reason why? Just curious ;) Please read the rules OK?

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

ckayer11
12th October 2009, 5:31 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone :). And in answer to all of your questions, Skull-Kid, I am getting HG because I always prefered Gold over Silver back in the day. And I like ghost pokemon because the first ever wild pokemon I figured out how to cath was a Ghastly in Sprout Tower way back in Gold version. It is still there as a lvl.100 Haunter because I had noone to trade with to get Gengar. And that's the story. See you around!