PDA

View Full Version : Hey people!!!

kabzy
12th October 2009, 5:26 PM
Hi, its Kabzy here. Ive been using this site for a while now, and thought that I should now join the forums. Ive previously been on the Marriland forums, so I guess Im trying to find out which ones better.
Ive been loving pokemon since i was like 3, and im 16 now, and this game just seems to get better and better. My favourite was probably Gold, which is great, as the remakes out soon!!! Not too sure about the tv series, but I defo liked the 1st series. That was just the best!!!
Would love to get to know all you people and make some more friends.
Just a question for all the knowing people, do u have like wifi tournaments on serebii? Thanks :)

PS im loving the green theme!

Skull-Kid
12th October 2009, 5:29 PM
Welcome to the forums!

We're gald to have you on board Kabzy. Can I ask and be honest.....do you like this place better tha Marriland? It's OK to say no ;)

You can change the skin(green theme thing) if you like. Just ask if you want to know. Please read the rules OK?

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

kabzy
12th October 2009, 5:34 PM
Hi Skull-Kid, I havent been on Marriland for a long time, so couldnt honestly say which is better, but if Im honest, I think serebii will be better, cause I just got a good welcoming from you, lol. They just say welcome and read the rules.

cyrus31
12th October 2009, 5:36 PM
welcome and i will be your friend

kabzy
12th October 2009, 5:38 PM
Hi cyrus31 Thanks, Ive accepted. And that pika-mudkip pic is just lol.

ckayer11
12th October 2009, 6:24 PM
Hey, welcome to Serebii. I am fairly new as well, I've been a member for about 24 hours. Ahaha, I feel like a veteran next to you. Hope you have a good time.

ivanreal
12th October 2009, 6:32 PM
hi welcome to sppf enjoy your time here :D

lucarioman098
12th October 2009, 6:40 PM
hey kazby hope you have a good time here on the forums

kabzy
12th October 2009, 7:42 PM
Thanks people, im already enjoying this site a lot. And to lucarioman098, im loving the signature, but I have to say X is better than 7. imo anyway, close tho.

zenzai
12th October 2009, 7:50 PM
^_^ Welcome!
(I've been here less than a month, but have already found that I quite like this forum).

And I'd say FFVI over X, though I'm definitely biased in favor of the older Final Fantasies.
(That said, still looking forward to XIII)

lucarioman098
12th October 2009, 11:41 PM
yeah i do like x better but vII was the first one i played i remember using the final attack materia with the master summon materia and the life3 lol it was fun dying over and over again

kabzy
13th October 2009, 12:32 AM
yeah i get what u mean, 7s the first one i played too. I still cant get over aeris dying lol

FireSong
13th October 2009, 12:47 PM
Hey, welcome to the forums! ^^

It's good to know that you're enjoying Serebii. Hehe.

Anyway, hope you'll continue on having a good time here. =3