PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Pokemon for almost good

SeliphFroakie
14th October 2009, 3:29 PM
Been inactive since my wrongful infraction for not noticing the help subforum in the FR/LG section.

Now for reals, I'm leaving. I gave up on competition because breeding was such a pain. The random number generator was giving me dud IVs or foul natures, and getting an Action Replay just for this game was out of the question. I lowered my standards, just looking for right natures and passable IVs, and quickly found myself losing in Battle Tower. ShoddyBattle is now Smogon level, so that's out. And besides, I'm much better at Rock Band.

And I'm leaving you with a reward: My shiny Rayquaza for free, to the fellow who had a hacked Metagross named Pillows who outsped my Timid Jolteon without Agility or Scarf, and a hacked Garchomp probably named Nibbles or something to that effect, who crushed me in the Battle Tower to end my longest Wi-Fi win streak. I will have a rematch with you, in either Pokemon or Rock Band (score duel), to determine if you deserve it. Hopefully this will get you to step forward. This has eaten me alive for the longest time.

My LG Scramble challenge is on hold indefinitely. If you want to contact me about this, my e-mail address is my username at gmail.com.

RaZoR LeAf
14th October 2009, 7:22 PM
That's nice, but leaving topics are not allowed.