PDA

View Full Version : Hey now everybody!

Prof.Snow
15th October 2009, 10:10 AM
Hey, Snow here. Or Britt, whatever sounds better to you. I'm 18 and from Michigan, USA.
I was once at this forum a looooong time ago, but that was in another life and I'd like to start anew. I'm more mature and more me.
MY favorite Pokemon is Gyarados! ;130;
I also like Croagunk, Slowking and many more.
I've actually not yet gotten to play D/P/PL yet ;-; and I want SoulSilver, but I need a DS... I'm full of much fail right now, but don't worry I'll catch up! Also need to see more movies. Hmm... My favorite character is Prof. Oak. He's cute, funny, smart, and awesome. I also like many more characters so I get along with most people! ^.^

Anyways, other likes include drawing, writing, NASCAR, music, animals, psychology, video games, and much more stuff. Just talk to me and get to know me!

Skull-Kid
15th October 2009, 12:34 PM
Welcome to the forums!

You have some cool favourites ;) Every Pokemon is my favourite since I constantly change my favourites XD So why are you choosing SS? Is there an exclusive Pokemon in there you like or does the name sound better to you?

Please read the rules and have fun! ^__^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Pamizard
15th October 2009, 3:17 PM
Welcome britt have fun here remember to follow the rules

Prof.Snow
15th October 2009, 7:22 PM
Welcome to the forums!

You have some cool favourites ;) Every Pokemon is my favourite since I constantly change my favourites XD So why are you choosing SS? Is there an exclusive Pokemon in there you like or does the name sound better to you?

Please read the rules and have fun! ^__^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Thanks! My logic for getting SS is that when the GSC games first came out for GBC, I got gold (and crystal when it came out) so I figured SS would round that out a bit.

kabzy
16th October 2009, 11:06 PM
Hi, and yea thats a great favourite of pokemons. Im pretty sure that did not make sense lol. annnyyway hope you have a great time, and i love drawing, animals and all that other stuff too :)