PDA

View Full Version : 'Sup.

Ryutei
17th October 2009, 1:23 AM
Hey, I'm new to the fourms, not to the site itself, but the fourms, yes. This site helped me out with most of my Pokemon needs and I'm getting back into Pokemon again. Can't wait for HeartGold. Anyways, hello!

miloticsavior
17th October 2009, 1:29 AM
Hello Ryutei hav fun on th forums, may you have lots of posts, friends, and profile views. Im getting both hg and ss when they come out, but we only have to waith like 6 more months. Anyway, welcome to Serebii and have fun.

josh6009
17th October 2009, 1:35 AM
hi Ryutei! im going to get hg when they come out, you can catch both legendarys in each game anyway. welcome to our forrums

swalot=yes
17th October 2009, 3:17 AM
Hello, Ryutei! Remember, swalot loves you.

swalot=yes
17th October 2009, 3:18 AM
Hello, Ryutei! Remember, swalot loves you.

Ryutei
17th October 2009, 5:31 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome. :) I'm pretty sure I will post a lot here, I do like fourms... Plus, the only reason why I'm getting HG is because me and my friend agreed to get one of them. We'll be trading and such. Anyways, I hope to meet some of you online and such!

Skull-Kid
17th October 2009, 12:02 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Good to see you getting back into Pokemon again. Plus you're getting HG! 8high fives* Everyone else seems to be getting SS which I can't understand why. HG has Arcananine. Arcanine needs more love :(

Please read the rules OK?

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

FireSong
17th October 2009, 3:22 PM
Welcome to the forums! ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here. =D