PDA

View Full Version : Yo.

アブソル
17th October 2009, 11:46 AM
I've been a user of this site for a long time, and I decided it was about time I joined. There's simply too much to do here to resist.

Any who, I'm アブソル, pronounced Abusoru, the Japanese name for Absol. I'm an Absol fanatic as you may or may not have noticed.
I've been playing Pokemon for quite the time now, and it hasn't gotten old. I'm currently planning on getting Soul Silver.

Random facts about me: I play piano, guitar, and flute. Dolphins freak me out (I've seen too many Animal Planet movies). I immensely enjoy making banners, even if I'm not great at doing so.

I hope to make some friends and have a nice time around here. ;359;

Skull-Kid
17th October 2009, 11:55 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Temptation is hard to resist ;)

Do you mind if I just call you Absol? Makes life a whole lot easier. There a few Absol fanatics around here. There use to be a lot but it seems to have died down a bit. Glad to see you old love :)

My life must be pretty screwed up because you saying you're freaked out by dolphins is NOT the strangest thing I've heard. Weird life *shrugs shoulders*

Your banners are actually pretty good actually just try not to advertise you site. It's against rules. Speaking of which please read the them OK? Have fun! ^__^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

アブソル
17th October 2009, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the welcome. :)

Absol's fine, it's much easier than the Japanese characters. I'm starting to regret making my username Japanese, as I have to go to Bulbapedia and copy Absol's Jap. name from there to log in. Such a hassle...

There are some crazy things out there. I saw a show before about this animal that ate its heart and turns into a vegetable. Very amusing.

Thanks. Also, in the rules it states not to advertise in posts and threads... sigs are alright. ;)

Skull-Kid
17th October 2009, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the welcome. :)

Absol's fine, it's much easier than the Japanese characters. I'm starting to regret making my username Japanese, as I have to go to Bulbapedia and copy Absol's Jap. name from there to log in. Such a hassle...

There are some crazy things out there. I saw a show before about this animal that ate its heart and turns into a vegetable. Very amusing.

Thanks. Also, in the rules it states not to advertise in posts and threads... sigs are alright. ;)

Just saying to be careful, people don't usually follow links in people's signature's. I did once and I got trapped for half an hour. It sucked :(

That is quite distubing.....What show is this?

アブソル
17th October 2009, 12:16 PM
Trapped for half an hour? What exactly did you click on? O_o

Something on Animal Planet... I was watching it since my parents dragged me to a hospital for their appointments. I sat there for 2 hours or so watching TV.
I don't recall the show's title, but it was about 'extraordinary' animals.

Skull-Kid
17th October 2009, 12:22 PM
Trapped for half an hour? What exactly did you click on? O_o

Something on Animal Planet... I was watching it since my parents dragged me to a hospital for their appointments. I sat there for 2 hours or so watching TV.
I don't recall the show's title, but it was about 'extraordinary' animals.

Interesting. Well, have fun around here! Be active please :)

FireSong
17th October 2009, 2:24 PM
Welcome to the forums! ^^

Oh cool, another person who has an epic user name. x3

I like Absol too, by the way. =D

Awesome, you play the piano? That's real cool. LOL. I'm gonna have piano lessons this Summer. Haha. (The only instrument that I play is the flute. xD)
Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here. ^^

アブソル
17th October 2009, 9:12 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

There are some really interesting usernames here... FireSong's a nice one.

Absol is one of the few Pokemon I can say I truly love. Corny, right?

The reason I started piano was because you can play so much on it. Flutes are nice, as well, as are guitars... and drums. Instruments are a bliss.

Thanks again. :)

Ri-Chan
17th October 2009, 9:15 PM
Welcome to the Forums!

Enjoy your stay here, and read the rules.

Dan The Poke Man
17th October 2009, 10:07 PM
welcome 1 and all

lol when i went in here i thought that this was an rmt i was like where are his pokemom

Nebbio
17th October 2009, 10:11 PM
Welcome. And well whatever.

アブソル
17th October 2009, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the welcome, guys. :)

FireSong
18th October 2009, 5:49 AM
Thanks for the welcome.

There are some really interesting usernames here... FireSong's a nice one.

Absol is one of the few Pokemon I can say I truly love. Corny, right?

The reason I started piano was because you can play so much on it. Flutes are nice, as well, as are guitars... and drums. Instruments are a bliss.

Thanks again. :)

No problem. =D

Hehe. Thanks. ^^

Nah, it's not. At least you can truly say who your most fave Pokemon is. Unlike someone I know... >.>
xD

Now I'm even more excited to learn the piano. =)
I completely agree on that; most instruments can make wonderful and such pleasing sound. ^^

Again, no problem. =)

(Yes, I like smilies. xD)

Surfer_Dude
18th October 2009, 10:20 AM
Welcome to the forums, have fun! Ohh and reading the rules wont hurt either XD

アブソル
18th October 2009, 10:24 AM
Thank you very much for the welcome. :) Of course, the ever important rules... better safe than sorry, I suppose

Dan The Poke Man
18th October 2009, 3:42 PM
i hate the rules but i have to follow them

razor fire
18th October 2009, 3:48 PM
i hate the rules but i have to follow them

That's why they are called rules.