1 Poke Radar - Legends Awakened
1 Pokemon Rescue - Platinum
2 Stark Mountain Stadium - Legends Awakened
2 Switch
~20~
19 Fire Energy
~19~

First attempt, what should change?

Remove 5 energy and half of the pokemon....
don't play potion play PokeHealer
add 1 more claydol

Excitable Boy
18th October 2009, 7:14 PM
Basically what he said, plus adding more Pokemon to the lines you choose to keep.

Shadow Eeveelution
19th October 2009, 6:04 AM
remove radar .and dusk to give more space

sgtspontaneous
22nd October 2009, 8:13 AM
Inferno 100 Deck
3 Magmar - Mysterious Treasures
2 Magmortar - Secret Wonders
2 Magmortar Lv.X - Mysterious Treasures
2 Ponyta - Diamond & Pearl
1 Rapidash - Stormfront
2 Heatran (#6) - Legends Awakened
2 Heatran Lv.X - Stormfront
2 Vulpix (SH6) - Platinum
1 Ninetales - Platinum
1 Rapidash E4 - Rising Rivals
1 Heat Rotom - Rising Rivals
1 Snorlax (#33) - Rising Rivals
2 Baltoy - Great Encounters
2 Claydol - Great Encounters
~24~
3 Rosanne's Research - Secret Wonders
2 Premiere Ball - Great Encounters OR Stormfront
1 Volkner's Philosophy - Rising Rivals
2 Poke Healer + - Stormfront
3 Bebe's Search - Mysterious Treasures OR Secret Wonders OR Rising Rivals
2 Buck's Training - Legends Awakened
1 Pokemon Rescue - Platinum
3 Stark Mountain Stadium - Legends Awakened
2 Switch
1 Luxury Ball
~18~
17 Fire Energy
~17~

Here's where I'm at right now...I'm thinking of sacking a line...probably Rapidash lines and adding 2 more Poke Healer +, but I'm not certain, all my pokemon add good aspect to my deck:

Magmortar X, Heatran X and Claydol - Obvious

Rapidash Lines also do bench damage and burn (may remove e4)

Ninetales Line less powerful, but also has energy searching and cheap attack

Heat Rotom gets energy straight out of discard pile to benched, burn, and helps against water

Snorlax gets 4 energy out of the discard pile late in the game, possibly more

Basically, Rapidash line or Ninetales line?

Poke_Mania97
22nd October 2009, 5:51 PM
I LOVE FIRE POKEMON WHICH MEANS I LIKE YOUUR DECK! Maybe get an infernape SF. this has a poke power that occurs when u evolve monfere a is good. f u havn. flip a coin ig heads search ur deck for up to 4 fire energys! if u dont want this then ok.

Rapidash 4 is alright but i think charizard G. ldo get charizard g lv x(tin probaly). this would be a good choice as heatran lv x's poer allows u to attach 2 of thos energys to that pokemon if u discareded any energy. and it call for power poer can get u energ quickley.

sgtspontaneous
22nd October 2009, 8:43 PM
Glad to see another fire lover...unfortunately Magmortar (lv X) and Heatran (lv X) are my main stars, I don't think I have enough room for the entire Infernape line. Not to mention coin flips are inconsistant (for only the 1 chance).

Charizard G is mediocre, coin flip for bench damage, no burning either.
Charizard G lv X is impressive, but I'd prefer not discarding 10 energy in 2 turns for 300 damage due to unlucky. I'd rather invest 4 Fire energy in 3 turns, doing 260 - 100 to my opponent's Claydol and another.

When Fisherman becomes legal again - HGSS!!!!!!!!!! You can bet your last dollar I'll have at least 2 :D

Lucario_X_Froslass
22nd October 2009, 11:55 PM
XD Fisherman isn't that good.

Alright... I see some random trash that IDK WHY you have it in your deck... Rapidash line, Ninetales line, Rapidash 4, Heat Rotom (It could help, but...I dun liek. Too slow, and you only use 1...), Snorlax... Why? They give your opponent an easy prize, and they can snipe you liek crazy while you try to retreat that Snorlax of yours. Or anything else. Techs that ATTACK to support your own deck in the late game and aren't basic are bad. They waste your turn, and...yeah. You should be attacking with our main attacker. Use Unown G and Uxie and Azelf. 2 G's should be okay, 2 Uxies are okay too, and 1 Azelf for the prize check. Dump the 8 cards that I mentioned are bad, and add 2 Unown G, 2 Uxie, 1 Magmar, and a 2-1-2 Togekiss for Energy Accel (MagKiss is the only viable option for a deck that uses Magmortar, and it isn't all that great in the competitive field), and put in an extra Magmortar over a Lv.X.

Trainers... Volkners? Why? ONLY 2 POKEHEALERS!?!? XDXDXDXDXDXD You need another Bebe's. You don't need Buck's Training. 1 Pokemon Rescue won't cut it... XD 3 Starks? Don't use that many. Take one out. Take out the Volkner's, 2 PokeHealers, 2 Buck's, 1 Rescue, and a Stark for 1 Bebe's, 2 Night Maintenance, and 3 Rare Candy for the Togekiss. Take out one Energy for a 60-card deck.

~L_X_F

sgtspontaneous
23rd October 2009, 1:55 AM
I got better help from pojo, thanks anyway

Poke_Mania97
23rd October 2009, 12:55 PM
How about gtting an arceus fire card in the upcoming advent of arceus with the grass and fire theme deck>?

Excitable Boy
23rd October 2009, 8:55 PM
How about gtting an arceus fire card in the upcoming advent of arceus with the grass and fire theme deck>?

He has no idea what he's talking about. Here's my suggestion:

Porgeymanzterz

4x Magmar MT
3x Magmortar SW
1x Magmortar Lv. X MT
2x Heatran LA
2x Heatran Lv.X SF
2x Uxie LA
2x Unown G
2x Baltoy GE
2x Claydol GE

Twaynorzzzz

4x Bebe's Search
4x Rosanne's Research
4x Poke Healer +
2x Buck's Training
2x Premier Ball
2x Pluspower
2x Warp Point
2x Stark Mountain
1x Luxury Ball

Energy

15x Fire Energy
2x Call Energy

Poke_Mania97
25th October 2009, 5:18 PM
hm i see your strategy i like it! mayby get a magmortar from sv?

Poke_Mania97
25th October 2009, 5:19 PM
ah never mind! i know "a person" is just gonna ay i dont know wha im talking about!

Lucario_X_Froslass
26th October 2009, 10:52 PM
I got better help from pojo, thanks anyway

XP If Pojo helped you, then you'd have a better deck than the one you posted. The deck I gave you has strategy to it. So...>.>; Don't think the info I'm giving you is bad...cuz...it's not. [/takingrandompatheticoffencefromn00b]

~L_X_F

Poke_Mania97
27th October 2009, 3:04 PM
i think that soon in the hgss tcg there will be a set where the kanto gym leader cards return. i think there will be a " Blaine's Magmortar" that may have that holo border like exs lv xs great etc.

Excitable Boy
27th October 2009, 9:53 PM
Remind me again why that matters when giving advice about one's deck?

While the SW Magmortar is generally more useful, I can see some instances where having one or two SV ones would be helpful.

sgtspontaneous
28th October 2009, 6:34 AM
LXF - I posted on pojo after I posted here. Rayquaza LA is now in. And I have modified it more. Although it's a little slow, it's greatly improved:

Inferno 100 Deck
3 Magmar - Mysterious Treasures 3
2 Magmortar - Secret Wonders 2
2 Magmortar Lv.X - Mysterious Treasures
2 Heatran (#6) - Legends Awakened 1
2 Heatran Lv.X - Stormfront
2 Heat Rotom - Rising Rivals 1
2 Rayquaza - Legends Awakened
2 Baltoy - Great Encounters
2 Claydol - Great Encounters
1 Farfetch'd - Stormfront
~20~
4 Roseanne's Research - Secret Wonders
1 Premiere Ball - Great Encounters OR Stormfront
4 Poke Healer + - Stormfront
3 Bebe's Search
2 Pokemon Rescue - Platinum 2
3 Stark Mountain Stadium - Legends Awakened
3 Switch
1 Luxury Ball
2 Aaron's Collection
2 Level Max
~25~
16 Fire Energy
~16~

Poke_Mania97
28th October 2009, 1:03 PM
see i knew it there goes " a person" again! all im trying to say is that imagine that! geez u must b lonely!

Anyways i would take out Rayquaza LA. I have one two(there great arent they) tere power is great but i dont se whats the point as u need electric energy yet u dont have any... and i would get a magmortar from sv.

sgtspontaneous
28th October 2009, 7:15 PM
If Heatran lv X isn't out to save my fire energy, Ray's power + Stark Mountain/Heatran is excellent. I don't need him to battle, that's what I have two Mags and two Heatrans if needed. Same with the Claydols. Using 2 Cosmic Powers in 1 turn gets me everything I need, 3 Fire energy on Heatran lv X per turn is excellent.

Lucario_X_Froslass
28th October 2009, 10:58 PM
^^^ Exactly my point. >.>; If you got help from Pojo, then your deck would be better. XP

Where is your early-game Energy accel without Togekiss? StarQuaza is okay, so you could use it over Heatran...which, actually, you should. I know it makes auto-burn, but burn is a bonus. Magmortar's snipe recoil is easily recovered from with Rayquaza, too. 2 Level Max isn't TOO reliable, but StarQuaza doesn't need a Lv.X. You just need the stadium. It also keeps your late-game running well by getting Energy on your Magmortar faster when things have been played. Take out the Heatran line and the Heat Rotom and the Farfetch'd and out in speed cards.

~L_X_F

Poke_Mania97
29th October 2009, 10:32 AM
why have u got a raquaza then? u can never use its sky judgement attack. its wasting space

Lucario_X_Froslass
29th October 2009, 11:33 PM
XD Rayquaza is a tech for Energy Acceleration. You don't attack with it. You move Energy off of it with Stark Mountain that it gets when it uses Speed Gain. It's called "getting Energy on Pokemon faster." Or...Energy Accel.

~L_X_F

sgtspontaneous
30th October 2009, 12:41 AM
Starquaza and Heatran still work well together with 2 good coin flips, not that he's my primary, but the issue with the togetic line is how easily is that set up?

2-1-2 doesn't ensure a togepi in my opening 10 cards, along with a togetic or rare candy, what cards (besides farfetch'd, which you removed) can hunt for trainers in the deck? Obviously Bebe and Roseanne can find them, but that's still a card investment. I also have no other reason for rare candies. With 16 fire energy in my deck, I can only expect 3 energy in the top 10 cards. If it could happen more than once, (besides super scoop up) then it would be viable. Roseanne's good for me. And Aaron.

Heat Rotom has helped me come from 0 to win several times as my starter. I don't use him for attacking, but instant energy to my bench is great.

I considered taking 4 fire out and putting in 4 Rainbow (for Ray and if IFFFF Claydol is in a tight spot), but that's not all that viable IMO

Poke_Mania97
30th October 2009, 10:03 PM
oh all right thats good then!

Lucario_X_Froslass
1st November 2009, 5:12 AM
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD Togekiss is GOOD here! How else do you expect to get Energy out quickly? Attaching manually? Magmortar needs too many to do any good with them without Togekiss. It's really a must-have.

~L_X_F